Guest sunNybunNIie

i miss goong...

and i don't have nething to watch on wednesdays and thursdays now T.T

2007 is too far away...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cg forgetting that she’s supposed to be pregnant started running toward the kitchen, but she accidentally tripped and fell. Great Queen fainted until Sang Gong woke her up seeing that Cg is on top of Shin and they're both on the floor*

haha...that is hilarious..!!!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Its on page 1731...enjoy! hehe

Careful now hehe :lol: Thank you and you're welcome...glad everyone is enjoying it! Hope this will make everyone happy again hehe

edit- cheli001 i know! hehe i was thinking of that too, but they're still in macao so i can't include them in...or i would've added cg's friends in too lol

AznGrlz... I'll be having a hard time watching Goong 2 because I'll be thinking about your script hahahaha!

And please include Shin's sister in your story hahaha!

*Cg forgetting that she’s supposed to be pregnant started running toward the kitchen, but she accidentally tripped and fell. Great Queen fainted until Sang Gong woke her up seeing that Cg is on top of Shin and they're both on the floor*

Bwahahaha! Azn you're really funny!

Hope you could continue this till Goong 2 starts and that's 10 months away hahaha!

Guest echoRy

omg.. u killed me...everyone here knows i want triplets.. pls include triplets pls. LOLXxxxx

Angelina - include a bath tub scene with bubbles plz...

since we didn't get any :P

banner5bz.jpg

Guest cheli001

anzgrlz, Omg! Jesus Christ, Super Star! hahahahaha!!!! :lol: loved how you found a way to include those lines!

awesome! CG totally owns that expression!

Angelina - include a bath tub scene with bubbles plz...

since we didn't get any :P

banner5bz.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

gee!!! if u dun mention it i totally forgot about it after that hot kiss in epi 23..

LOLX....

yeah pls include that scene too... bathroom.. lOLX..

bubbles...

bed...

ehemm

and gee : the words in the pic says : shin ah dun cry, cg dun cry. -.-|| weird

Guest AznGrlz

*Shin and Cg sat out in the yard, Cg looked at Shin with curiosity*

Cg- Would you really be happy if I’m pregnant right now…?

*Shin hesitated before answering carefully*

Shin- Of course I’ll be happy!

*Cg smiled and laid her head on Shin’s shoulder*

Cg- I love you Shin Goon hubby!

*Shin smiled and rested his head on hers, just then he remembered something. He helped her up*

Shin- Wait here…

*Cg watched in curiosity as Shin disappeared behind some bushes, just then Shin ride a bike out*

Shin- Have you ever wish of living the life like those couples in dramas? How about let your husband grant you this wish…

*Cg smiled widely and got on in front of Shin. They rode for a while till from no where a large woman stepped out and blocked them*

Cg/Shin- Ahhhhh! Get out of the way!!!! AHHHHH!

*The woman used one hand and stopped the bike, both Shin and Cg stared speechlessly in disbelieve. They both got off and the woman stepped closer and she bowed, but Cg and Shin thought she was going to hurt them so they screamed.*

Lady- I’m here to serve Bigung Mama, taking care of you and your safety for the next 9 months.

*Cg stared at Shin confusingly and Shin shrugged*

Shin- Are you hired by Halmamama?

Lady- Yes Jeona!

*Cg smiled*

Cg- what’s your name?

Lady- Bingung mama…I’m Cindy everyone calls me Big C!

Cg/Shin- Big C?!? *they both exchanged glances*

Guest goldenjag45

does anybody have the translations for "Perhaps Love"? i had it save somewhere but i can't find it now. THANKS mucho! -=)

Guest iluvkdrama

hee hee i just love the script that azngrlz is writing. it is great especially since i am suffer from goong withdraw like everyone else. i would also like the take the time to thank all the subbers for all their hard work without you kind hearted people i would be totally lost.

Thanks,

*ilkd

p.s. azngrlz disregard the pm i just found out what page your great script started on... :sweatingbullets:

Guest AznGrlz

Me and Jessie would like to thank everyone so much for liking our work! We keep laughing here thinking of what it would look like then we write it down hehe btw, don't worry! We'll remember to include everything you've mentioned and we'll find a way to make it last for at least 2 months :phew: ...'cause as you can see so far the scripts just takes up about 20 minute of 1st eps. :P

Guest linatan

Me and Jessie would like to thank everyone so much for liking our work! We keep laughing here thinking of what it would look like then we write it down hehe btw, don't worry! We'll remember to include everything you've mentioned and we'll find a way to make it last for at least 2 months :phew: ...'cause as you can see so far the scripts just takes up about 20 minute of 1st eps. :P

AznGrlz and Jessie..thank you so much...I luv ur works...I realli luv Goong so much...omg wat I am going to watch every wed n thurs? now I noe already, everyday I shld log in to this forum and read ur scene...hehehhe.....

I wan the bed and bubble scene also...dun worry I am 21 already :P:w00t:

Guest miserable

haha those scripts are pretty cool. i cant believe it, im not even done watching goong yet and i already have the withdrawal because everyone in this thread seems to be having it.

azngrlz, if you keep this up until season 2 comes out i wonder if you'll have a whole script. this is cool haha now everyone can have what they want.

Guest AznGrlz

Back in Korea

*Kang Hyun, Soon Young, and Hee Soong sat a table in their art class making some dolls*

Soon Young- Yul left and Cg went too…now everything is so quiet, I’m not getting used to this one bit!

*Kang Hyun and Soon Young nodded*

Kang Hyun- At least she’s finally found her true love…we should all be happy for her, after all, we will always be best friends.

*Soong Young hugged Hee Soong then Hee Soong hugged Kang Hyun then they group hugged with a doll in the middle, pretending that’s Cg. Hee Soong pulled out her mirror again to look at her face, when all of a sudden someone yelled out her name and she accidentally dropped it on the ground and it broke. Turning around, she saw Kang In, Jang Kyung, and Ryu Hwan*

Hee Soong- Ryu Hwan! My mirror!

*She bended down to pick it up and she accidentally cut her middle finger, just then Ryu Hwan ran over and without hesitation he carefully took out a handkerchief and wiped her blood*

Ryu- Are you okay…?

*Both Kang Hyun and Soon Young exchanged glances. Soon Young acted like she will puke right before Jang Kyung ran over to Kang Hyun*

Jang Kyung- My swan...!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

does anybody have the translations for "Perhaps Love"? i had it save somewhere but i can't find it now. THANKS mucho! -=)

Sent you a PM with the english and romanized version. Enjoy!

Azn and Jessie... Please keep us entertained. On my part I'm truly having a hard time getting over this series. I want to have a life outside Goong hahaha!

Btw, I'm listening to a KPOP internet radio and my, my! They played PERHAPS LOVE! I was like... WAAAAAAAAH! Hahaha! Can't get enough of this song. It's the background music of my friendster and blog. It's my ringtone. It's in my mp3 player. Hahaha!

GOONG GOONG GOONG!

I wan the bed and bubble scene also...dun worry I am 21 already :P:w00t:

lol..bed and bubble scene! :ph34r: i must hide from people who will dirty my mind...hehe...too bad, its already dirtied :ph34r:

Guest AznGrlz

lol..bed and bubble scene! :ph34r: i must hide from people who will dirty my mind...hehe...too bad, its already dirtied :ph34r:

Lmao everyone here is so funny! :lol:

*Soong Young immediately grabbed hold of Kang Hyun’s hand and pushed her to a side, causing Jang Kyung to land straight on the wall. Everyone laughed. Jang Kyung painfully walked over to stand next to Kang In and Kang In whacked his head*

Jang Kyung- Yah!

*He glared at Soon Young and Soon Young stuck her tongue out at him*

Kang Hyun- Shouldn’t you boys be in class?

Kang In- Shin left to Macao, judging from his personality…there’s a big chance he’ll stay there with Cg.

Kang Hyun/Soong Young/Hee Soong- Shin went to Macao?!?

*They looked at each other*

Hee Soong- Oh…how romantic! Just like in dramas…*she sighed*

Kang In- By the way, Hyorin emailed me…she told me she’ll be coming back next month. Thought I should let everyone know before hand.

:D

Guest valandy

AznGrlz, your work is fantastic!!!

I hope you will compile later and put it online for us who will like to dl....... :)

Aza aza fighting!!!

Hee Soong- Oh…how romantic! Just like in dramas…*she sighed*

Kang In- By the way, Hyorin emailed me…she told me she’ll be coming back next month. Thought I should let everyone know before hand.

:D

Ah...., hyorin is coming back??? will it be triangle love again??? What will happen? How about Yul? Also CG's frinend with Shin's frined (can't remember their name, sorry :P )

This is fun. Thank you.....

Any more kisses and hug???? :phew: hehe.....

Archived