[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

care to join us in heaven? hehe i rented some cloud9s just in case we all die again...gosh, i kept giggling and having butterflies when Jessie tried to act it out with a pillow lol

you know, i woke up not feeling great. but after reading your scenarios. gosh! i'm soooo happy, i can't stop smiling! hahahaha :D :blush:

and imagining cg pretending to be pregnant is so damn funny!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

AznGrlz... You're brilliant! Hahaha! MBC should hire you dear! ;)

Btw, Goong dvd boxset is now available here in the Philippines! Sooooo fast! Hahaha!

are the subs good? have a feeling that the subs are messed up. hehehe I guess, l'll have to wait for yesasia. :P

Guest AznGrlz

*Shin reached the bathroom door when Cg pulled him in and immediately locked the door. She stood against the door with her left hand on her heart, breathing hard.*

Shin- Yah! Calm down…these things are normal when you’re married.

*Cg glared at Shin, grabbed his hand, and pushed him against the wall*

Shin- At least wait till tonight…

*Cg sarcastically smiled then she whacked him on the head again*

Cg- Perverted fool! These things are normal when you’re not lying! Can’t believe I went a long with it!

*Shin grabbed her Cg’s waist and pushed her against the wall*

Shin- Yah! Would you stop hitting your husband! Sesons are the only way to get you back!

*Cg pushed Shin back*

Cg- Have you ever considered the fact that they need proven facts? Gagging isn’t all!

*Shin pushed Cg back*

Shin- we can take care of that matter later…

*Sang Gong and Great Queen tried to eavesdrop on their conversation and started whispering to each other*

Sang Gong- what’s all the noise…should we come in mama?

Great Queen- I think they’re trying to get me twins…

Sang Gong- HA?

Great Queen- Shh...Kids these days are too wild for words…

hehe :P

Guest mayetlovesjisung

are the subs good? have a feeling that the subs are messed up. hehehe I guess, l'll have to wait for yesasia. :P

It's actually true, the subs are not good. Hahaha! They usually translate it word by word but there are copies that are really good. Anyway, just bought two copies hahaha! I'm making my own dvds too but that would take long. I'd probably get a copy from yesasia by December. Hehehe!

Guest kdrama_luv3r

Next morning

*Cg woke up first still shy about their first night, she quickly planted a kiss on Shin’s lips and entered the bathroom to get ready. When the bathroom door closed, Shin’s eyes immediately opened and he smiled sweetly to himself, fore he has awoken earlier, but he didn’t dare to make a move ‘cause Cg held on so tightly. Lost in her cuteness when she’s sleeping, Shin laid still the whole time. The door opened and Shin quickly closed his eyes, when Cg walked over to him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down underneath him. Seeing that she was startled, he quickly gave her a teasing smile and headed for the bathroom. When Cg calmed down from sudden fright, she crossed her arms, and angrily headed for the bathroom just when Shin was about to take a shower.

CG- Shin Goon!

She took a cup full of water and poured it on Shin’s head, then they messed around with each other until Shin wrapped his arms around Cg’s waist and gave her a warm morning hug*

aww this is so cute!!! is there a begining? i totally love to read this? pm me where or what page does it start please!

Guest cheli001

It's actually true, the subs are not good. Hahaha! They usually translate it word by word but there are copies that are really good. Anyway, just bought two copies hahaha! I'm making my own dvds too but that would take long. I'd probably get a copy from yesasia by December. Hehehe!

you already bought 2 copies? haha. Me also, i'm making my own dvds while waiting for yesasia. And u're right it's a long process but for goong i don't mind. haha! :D

Guest AznGrlz

hahahaha :lol: ...my stomach aches when reading these imaginative scripts. keep it up guys...wanted to read more ...hahaha...should try to apply to be the scriptwriter at MBC for Goong S2.

you know, i woke up not feeling great. but after reading your scenarios. gosh! i'm soooo happy, i can't stop smiling! hahahaha :D :blush:

and imagining cg pretending to be pregnant is so damn funny!

hehe i don't think they'll hire a freshman to be scripwriter lol But it'll be funny if these scenes are actually in season 2, i'll be like...they jacked our script!!! :phew:

There's more coming up! I know...hehe and shin being the brain behind all this...scary man! :P

*Shin reached the bathroom door when Cg pulled him in and immediately locked the door. She stood against the door with her left hand on her heart, breathing hard.*

Cg- Perverted fool! These things are normal when you’re not lying! Can’t believe I went a long with it!

Shin- Yah! Would you stop hitting your husband! Sesons are the only way to get you back!

*Cg pushed Shin back*

Cg- Have you ever considered the fact that they need proven facts? Gagging isn’t all!

*Shin pushed Cg back*

*Sang Gong and Great Queen tried to eavesdrop on their conversation and started whispering to each other*

Sang Gong- HA?

Oh goodness!!! I almost choke on the food that I'm eating while reading your ff AznGrlz... :lol: so funny :lol: You're really talented... Thank you sooo much for making my morning happy!! :lol:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

azngrl goong story are so cute!!! it was justing a part of the story...and totally giggling!

i totally want to read the begining of the story!!!

Guest cheli001

Sang Gong- HA?

"I think they're trying to get me twins" HAHAHAHA this is so funny. :lol:

good thing, no one is around or they'll think i'm crazy for laughing so hard. hahaha

EDIT

i'll be extra funny if the palace maids (CG's helper) are also eavesdropping. those girls give crazy comments, if you can recall the hapbang scene. haha

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

*Cg pushed Shin back*

*Shin pushed Cg back*

Sang Gong- HA?

lol this is funny ^^ you're good ^^ keep it coming

Guest AznGrlz

aww this is so cute!!! is there a begining? i totally love to read this? pm me where or what page does it start please!

Its on page 1731...enjoy! hehe

Oh goodness!!! I almost choke on the food that I'm eating while reading your ff AznGrlz... :lol: so funny :lol: You're really talented... Thank you sooo much for making my morning happy!! :lol:

Careful now hehe :lol: Thank you and you're welcome...glad everyone is enjoying it! Hope this will make everyone happy again hehe

edit- cheli001 i know! hehe i was thinking of that too, but they're still in macao so i can't include them in...or i would've added cg's friends in too lol

Guest rose7969

I really enjoy reading through the "scripts' by Goonger. It's like watching the drama already...Good job..

By the way, this morning when I'm driving, I listened to Backstreet Boys song, Incomplete and Drowning....I would be wonderful if somebody can made some MV for Shin/CG with the Drowning song...and Yul for Incomplete song. I think many scene in this drama will go along with the song....

Sang Gong- HA?

omg.. u killed me...

everyone here knows i want triplets.. pls include triplets pls. LOLXxxxx

carry on with the story pls..

i am having goong deprivation

10 months......

Guest AznGrlz

*the bathroom door opened and both Sang Gong and the Great Queen jumped. Cg still scolding Shin didn’t realize they were there so she accidentally bumped into the great queen. They immediately acted innocent and started complementing the painting on the wall. Cg looked at them, then back at Shin, then at them, and back at shin again. Shin and Cg both shrugged at the same time. The Great Queen cleared her throat*

Great Queen- Um…don’t worry about us…go on go on…

*Sang Gong pulled the Great Queen back*

Sang Gong- mama…mama…shhh

Great Queen- oh…oh right hehe right…gotta keep it low

*Then she started laughing with joy, Cg looked at Shin then back at the Great Queen*

Cg- Grandma…what's wrong?

Great Queen- Yes Bigung…what about you, are you feeling okay?

*Shin poked Cg again and she pretended to gag*

Cg- I’m alright Grandma, just not used to morning sickness yet…

*Then a strange burning smell covered the air*

Shin- do you smell that?

Cg- Omg! Jesus Christ, Super Star! My eggs!!!!

*Cg forgetting that she’s supposed to be pregnant started running toward the kitchen, but she accidentally tripped and fell. Great Queen fainted until Sang Gong woke her up seeing that Cg is on top of Shin and they're both on the floor*

Guest kdrama_luv3r

Hey everyone CSI A here! hehe i'm not done investigating yet, but thought i should show u sumt me and Jessie came up with during class...we kept giggling and the teacher thought sumt was wrong with us :sweatingbullets:

continuing goong 2 right after the :ooops look:

CG- Shin Goon...?

Shin (acts innocent)- I swear nothing happened the hiccup night...

CG- I haven't started to questioning you and already you spilled!

Shin- What? Nobody said I can't do these things with my wife...

CG- Shin Goon!

Great Queen- Hold up! So...did you or didn't you?

Shin- It's not if we did or not, but when...

CG- Yah! What? You did it more than once? How come I'm the victim, but I know nothing?!?

Shin- 'Cause...um...you were sort of...um asleep...

CG- Yah! You perverted pervert...(start gagging some more)

Sang Gong*can't remember her name*- Quick...lets get her to the hospital...

is this the begining? does start at the end of season 1 in macau after the weddding? are they still in macau in the scene or part?

Guest AznGrlz

is this the begining? does start at the end of season 1 in macau after the weddding? are they still in macau in the scene or part?

Yea...it starts right where season 1 ended :D

Liquidfir- hehe don't worry i won't forget about your triplets!!! ;)

Archived