[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

AznGrlz... You're brilliant! Hahaha! MBC should hire you dear! ;)

Btw, Goong dvd boxset is now available here in the Philippines! Sooooo fast! Hahaha!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbtcmdx

THIS QUESTION'S PROLLY BEEN ASKED A LOT BUT WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD MQ OR LQ ENGLISH HARDSUBBED FILES? THANK YOU ^^!

Guest precious04

THIS QUESTION'S PROLLY BEEN ASKED A LOT BUT WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD MQ OR LQ ENGLISH HARDSUBBED FILES? THANK YOU ^^!

the sites that i used are

capricious.cjb.net

silentregrets.com

Guest hayuna

>< Aww.... Those upcoming scenes are so cute.

My friend, who adores Shin, has become apprehensive: "Shin and CG have become quite the... frisky couple, haven't they? ><; "

xDDDD BUT, I WANT SEASON TWO. T^T

Guest cheli001

Next morning

*Cg woke up first still shy about their first night, she quickly planted a kiss on Shin’s lips and entered the bathroom to get ready. When the bathroom door closed, Shin’s eyes immediately opened and he smiled sweetly to himself, fore he has awoken earlier, but he didn’t dare to make a move ‘cause Cg held on so tightly. Lost in her cuteness when she’s sleeping, Shin laid still the whole time. The door opened and Shin quickly closed his eyes, when Cg walked over to him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down underneath him. Seeing that she was startled, he quickly gave her a teasing smile and headed for the bathroom. When Cg calmed down from sudden fright, she crossed her arms, and angrily headed for the bathroom just when Shin was about to take a shower.

CG- Shin Goon!

She took a cup full of water and poured it on Shin’s head, then they messed around with each other until Shin wrapped his arms around Cg’s waist and gave her a warm morning hug*

CSI A- Don't worry there are more exciting scenes coming up...sumt tells me if i keep going i will have to put in big bold red letters...only for mature readers or sumt hehe when we wrote this, Jessie and I both got like this looks on our faces :phew: this isn't the ff, just like a mini summary of it :sweatingbullets:

gosh! you're so good at this. goong s2 could use a writer like you! :)

I'll be waiting for your next scenes. *Sigh* I miss goong so much... :(

Guest LAZ11XADR11

wondering if anyone has goong 1.5 HQ...i dl from someone's clubbox and it didnt work...i also dl from sendspace(?) and it was LQ...soo i was wondering if someone had HQ....

Guest jambalayaluv6486

AH YOU GUYS!!!

i remember asking around in this forum if anyone knew what song was playing in the 9th episode; when hyorin and shin goon were in thailand and were getting away from the paparazzi, and someone ended up giving me the wrong song =___=

BUT!!!!!

i was surfing around z-degrees for sheer fun, and AMAZINGLY ENOUGH THE ONNNEEE SONG I DECIDE TO DOWNLOAD [because i didn't have that much time, and i had already gone through a number of pages in the kpop section without downloading anything] WAS THE SONG I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!

*dances around* the song in the NINTH episode when they're escaping from the paparazzi is by VANILLA UNITY and the song is called TOMORROW!!!!

hopefully this hasn't been posted up before...but if so, please put this up on the first page or the OST section, because i haven't found any information regarding this song the last time i checked!!!

<3

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz... You're brilliant! Hahaha! MBC should hire you dear! ;)

I think so too :P hehe j/p i just have so much fun writing it...feels like i'm watching season 2 already :high five!:

gosh! you're so good at this. goong s2 could use a writer like you! :)

I'll be waiting for your next scenes. *Sigh* I miss goong so much... :(

Thank you! Jessie gets credits too hehe most of the sweet scenes are based off of her romantic personality :D

Later in the kitchen

*Cg was making breakfast with Shin sort of helping again*

Cg- Shin Goon, crack the eggs.

*Shin cracked the eggs into a bowl and handed it to Cg, Cg took a look at the bowl and rolled her eyes*

Cg-Um…honey, why are the shells…um…in there?

*Shin gave innocently shrugged. Cg shook her head, smiled, and focused back on cooking. Shin slowly wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist again and planted his chin on her left shoulder as Cg still smiled.*

Shin- You do know I have to go back the day after tomorrow right…?

*Cg stopped smiling and kept silence as she’s been avoiding this subject since the day he purposed to her*

Shin- Do you still remember when I came back from Thailand, I made a promise that next time if I travel…we’ll go together?

*Cg nodded*

Shin- Promise me, you’ll come back with me? I really want to drop everything and be with you now that sis is the queen, but I still have duties and matters that I must take care of. I want you along side of me, not only for today, for tomorrow, but forever…I don’t feel right, leaving you here…especially now that we’re officially married. Also, I don’t trust some guys here…they tend to check you out too much!

*Cg was lost in romance until she heard Shin’s last sentence, she got mad and whacked him on the head*

Shin- Yah! *But before Shin could go on, Cg kissed him again*

Cg-Aiish! Silly fool! Once I’ve agreed to marry you with my heart…I’ve secretly made a promise that I'm going to be beside you no matter what...

Guest kdrama_luv3r

LOOK AT ME CG SHOES!!!

myCGshoes.jpg

its not exact but close_________________ :D

there so cute! what brand are they? i mean the brand of the tennis shoe? are they keds?

Guest cheli001

anzgrlz and jessie, OMG!!!! i could faint here.... aaaawwww that kitchen/cooking scene is sooooo sweeeet :blush: it reminds me of ep. 16 when they went to summer palace...

Guest AznGrlz

azngrlz, wow those are good. i guess its the only thing we could do until season 2 comes huh?

Yup...hehe makes me miss goong so much though :tears:

Shin- then you’ll do something for me right…?

*Cg gave him a suspicious look*

Shin- I poke you gag!

Cg- What? Huh? Yah!

*Enters Great Queen and Sang Gong*

Great Queen- oh…look how loving they are…

Sang Gong- Yes…mama

*Cg settled the foods on the table and seated next to Shin, they started to eat*

Great Queen- Last night I told Sang Gong to call the palace and told everyone about the news. By now, the princess…no queen, and your parents should know…

*Both Shin and Cg choked on their foods*

Sang Gong- Bigung Mama…Jeona? Are you okay?

*Sang Gong pours water and gave it to the couple*

Great Queen- Bigung, are you alright? You are now carrying a child, you must be careful…

*Cg glanced at Shin*

Cg- Yes, grandma…

*Shin poked Cg*

Cg-….

*Shin poked again and Cg glared at him, but Shin aimed a do-it-now! Look at her so Cg started gagging and headed for the bathroom. Great Queen and Sang Gong smiled at each other and stood up, but Shin insisted on he’ll go see her. On his way, he gave a satisfying smile* :P

hehe bad shin :phew:

Guest jayrocs

Jambalaya Thanks so much for this I'm getting their entire album right now. I too have been looking for this song ever since that episode aired and was disappointed it was not in the OST. Thanks again

Oh Jamba at first I thought I just thought I misunderstood you and failed to find my song again. Tomorrow is the song they play in the paparazzi chase scene, however, the song I was looking for was in the motorcycle scene. It's by the same band it's track 4 "crying on".

Guest linatan

Shin- I poke you gag!

Cg- What? Huh? Yah!

Sang Gong- Yes…mama

*Cg settled the foods on the table and seated next to Shin, they started to eat*

Great Queen- Last night I told Sang Gong to call the palace and told everyone about the news. By now, the princess…no queen, and your parents should know…

Great Queen- Bigung, are you alright? You are now carrying a child, you must be careful…

*Cg glanced at Shin*

Cg- Yes, grandma…

*Shin poked Cg*

Cg-….

*Shin poked again and Cg glared at him, but Shin aimed a do-it-now! Look at her so Cg started gagging and headed for the bathroom. Great Queen and Sang Gong smiled at each other and stood up, but Shin insisted on he’ll go see her. On his way, he gave a satisfying smile* :P

azngals...i almost fall down from my chair reading ur scene..i luv it..can come out more???? :P ur scenario is a good relief for my exam stress :P

Guest AznGrlz

anzgrlz and jessie, OMG!!!! i could faint here.... aaaawwww that kitchen/cooking scene is sooooo sweeeet :blush: it reminds me of ep. 16 when they went to summer palace...

care to join us in heaven? hehe i rented some cloud9s just in case we all die again...gosh, i kept giggling and having butterflies when Jessie tried to act it out with a pillow lol

Shin- I poke you gag!

Cg- What? Huh? Yah!

Sang Gong- Yes…mama

*Cg glanced at Shin*

Cg- Yes, grandma…

*Shin poked Cg*

Cg-….

hahahaha :lol: ...my stomach aches when reading these imaginative scripts. keep it up guys...wanted to read more ...hahaha...should try to apply to be the scriptwriter at MBC for Goong S2.

Archived