[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest q12345

hmmm. i duuno whether it is of use. but i thought i'll post up some translation of ep24.

. . .

please dun mind the bad grammer/tense. just a little contribution.

Awesome first post!!! Thank you!!!

I thought the ending could have used some more work. Transitions were very abrupt and seemed disjointed. They seemed a bit aloof and cool to each other. How many days/weeks were they apart before he came to visit her?!? I could understand their behaviour if many weeks had passed by.

Just a side note: when Shin, CG and granny were walking in the hotel together (around the 52 minute mark), CG asked granny about the World Vision event she came for. It turns out that the actress playing granny is very involved with this relief organization in real life. World Vision started out in Korea where they helped orphans from the Korean war. Just a bit of trivia.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

Hey everyone CSI A here! hehe i'm not done investigating yet, but thought i should show u sumt me and Jessie came up with during class...we kept giggling and the teacher thought sumt was wrong with us :sweatingbullets:

continuing goong 2 right after the :ooops look:

CG- Shin Goon...?

Shin (acts innocent)- I swear nothing happened the hiccup night...

CG- I haven't started to questioning you and already you spilled!

Shin- What? Nobody said I can't do these things with my wife...

CG- Shin Goon!

Great Queen- Hold up! So...did you or didn't you?

Shin- It's not if we did or not, but when...

CG- Yah! What? You did it more than once? How come I'm the victim, but I know nothing?!?

Shin- 'Cause...um...you were sort of...um asleep...

CG- Yah! You perverted pervert...(start gagging some more)

Sang Gong*can't remember her name*- Quick...lets get her to the hospital...

Thanks. This is funny. I'm giggling too :P

While I as going through these pages again I was laughing soo hard by all over your imaginations for Season 2. It's really hilarious. Hopefully this thread shall live all the way to 'O7 (x You guys are so hilarious with this whole CSI thing xD. Just going through this thread made me feel much better. Hah, I should visit this thread more often when I have the flu so I can get much better :P

Guest q12345

hmmm. i duuno whether it is of use. but i thought i'll post up some translation of ep24.

(i'll start after she entered the house, about the 45th minute)

Gran: though it’s the elders’ agreement/decision

But allowing two strangers to marry, I felt very unease

However, seeing that these two person are so close now, gran is happy

Shin: I still don’t really know, halma mama (halma mama means grandma highness),

Whether chae gyung will love me now that im not the crown prince

I have no confidence

Gran: what are you saying? Its not like shin.

Looking at bigung’s eyes, gran can already know how much bigung loves shin

Take this.

Shin: what is this?

Gran: the late king used this to propose to me

I thought to give you this when I saw that both of you are really in love

And this is the time to do so

Believe in yourself, believe in her

The western has a phrase “the brave gets the girl” (is there really such a thing?)

---------------------(park)

I don't think Shin lost his crown prince title. I think he says "I don't know if Chae Gyung would like me were I not the crown prince". What do you think?

And I've never heard of such a saying in the western world. I know that many Korean students who come to the west to learn English have learned very archaic and old vocabulary in high school. When I speak with them I hear sayings that were popular during the turn of the century to WWII times (just as many older Korean pop songs try to use). :D:D

Maybe the writers were trying to use such a saying. :lol:

Ahhh, now I know why YEH loves wearing those high heels. Did anyone noticed her shoes in Goong 1.5, arghhh I want one.

Not to mention it makes her calves :phew::sweatingbullets::phew::sweatingbullets::w00t:

you do have a point there but then again ive also noticed that alot of guys go for girls who are like their mothers.

Yeah it's called the Oedipus complex and Freud (I think) expounded on this quite a bit in his writings. Subconsciously, every guy does go after someone who resembles his mom (whole person not just looks). Same is true of girls and their fathers.

(I can see all the smoke from ppl thinking hard about this now, and analysing their own or their friends' relationships :P:D )

and omg you guys! when I saw those pics... I wanted to see how she ended up on top of him.> XDD Don't you think it would have been cute to see how she crawled on top of him??? XDDD (after the, need I say it? HOT KISS)

Yeah, maybe the reason why we didn't see it was because of the rating.. that PG-15 thingy.. If they wanted to air that particular part they have to change it *yet again* from 15 to 18.. and that might fuel some controversies from the korean viewers, since Goong is, after all, a prime-time drama.. it's meant to be somewhat "innocent". *whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!* So yeah, that only means we can only leave it to our own pervy imaginations... bwuahahahaha..

Guest q12345

OK, with that said...

I was just browsing youtube (that wonderful place... kekeke),

and found this Production MV done by Gung7 (I love her works)

Here's the youtube link, uploaded by joeyclaire (thank u!)

The song reminds me of a hymn. Does anyone have the link to it?

Watching it made reminisce about the journey everyone took to get to this point, including you all in this forum! I must say that the energy and excitement here was and is very contagious, like a moth flying toward the light in the night. Thank you all for making this the best forum!

Guest AznGrlz

*That night -bedroom-*

CG- Shin Goon…lying to grandma?

Shin- You said you didn’t want to let her down.

CG- But I didn’t mention anything about lying to her!

Shin- Are you calling me a liar now? What do you expect me to do…the thought of this is your only chance to be accepted into the palace again keeps telling me to go for it…

CG- Great. Blame it on the lil voice! *CG got off the bed* Shin Goon…*Cg smiled and grab shin’s left hand to get him off the bed. When they both stood up, CG lean closer and closer in and they kept moving till they reach the door. Just when

Shin was about to kiss CG, she opened the door and pushed Shin out then locked it*

Shin- CG…honey! Do we have to do this?

Cg- You said I’m pregnant…I have to keep my rest peaceful and good. Its okay honey, it would only be for about 9 months…you can hold till then! *She turned the lights off and went to bed*

Later that night…*Cg woke up noticing she’s on top of someone*

CG- Yah! Wth?!? *turns out it was Shin* How did you get back in here…

Shin- Didn’t anyone tell you I got the keys?

CG- Gosh! *Cg wanted to get up, but Shin hugged her tightly*

Shin- I’m used to sleeping with you by my side, without you I feel lost…I miss you too much. *Cg touched, didn’t want to go anymore*

CG- When did you learn to use such sweet words?

Shin- When I married the most sweetest girl on earth…*They kissed*

That night, they decided to do what a married couple should do :P

Guest LYNNDAN84

2006040421090245607hm.jpg

Youtube link: YTN Star News (4/4/06) feat.

Joo Ji Hoon & Song Ji Hyo Naknine Photoshoot (31/3/06) BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBFK66uKpM

Credit: tvnews.media.daum.net

also thanks to jujihoonchina bbs

By Looking at the Video, I think I know why they pick SJH and not YEH because SJH she looks sexy and matual(old) and YEH is young and cute. Maybe that's why they pick SJH, she looks really pretty when she smile. YEH have a really young and out going look maybe they weren't looking for that. :unsure: But I still want YEH with JJH. Even though YEH is not sexy but she is cute and I would die for those Legs of her. They say guy who want to date would want sexy girl but when they look for a wife they want someone cute and have a great personality, right?

Guest q12345

^ I agree... I mean CG and Shin got their happy ending and should be left alone with their 20 kids... hehehe... Yul needs his happy ending too. I mean he wasn't soo bad at the beginning and at the very end...

I'm hoping the PD's think the same way as well..

20 kids!?!?! When I saw the BTS of the day dream scene with Chaeshin and the kids, I noticed JJH was very good with the baby while YEH was awkward with the little girl. I think he would make a great daddy, but she would not be a good mom in real life (well, that may be a bit harsh - she could learn to be a great mom).

I must agree with you that Yul deserves something better. His character has changed quite a bit throughout the series for the better. After being evil incarnate, he finally breaks and realizes his errors. He goes beyond this when he decides to end his evil ways and try to bring some good into his world by taking the blame for everything, sacrificing all he could hope for. To top it all off, he shows his true love and loyalty to his mother by stopping her from going down the path to total destruction - I think he truly did love his mother in the end, enough to shake her from her plans. But we will have to see in season 2.

i googled "enthritis" and the google site suggested enteritis:

"Enteritis is an inflammation of the small intestine caused by a bacterial or viral infection. The inflammation frequently also involves the stomach (gastritis) and large intestine (colitis).

Enteritis is usually caused by eating or drinking substances contaminated with bacteria or viruses.

--from http://health.allrefer.com/health/enteritis-info.html

Yeah, maybe he ate some bad ttuk ppuk gi - remember when he first arrived at school and CG used Kang Hyun's glasses to escape detection by the body guards? They were eating this hot, spicy rice cake dish at the stand on the street . . . :lol:

^ She looks like she's squeezing his cheeks there!

Peach and Mango have been busy eh? Shoo, go mix up a fruit salad or something. Jojonut will just turn into a "moth" and stick with her "evergreen", hehe.

Bella, I couldn't agree more, who are we to dictate whether or not they should date, of course we want them to but totally up to them. I won't watch if there is no Shin and Chae in S2, sad but true. Too wrapped up in my Goong World.

jess u forgot bout the watermelon here.. ME.

lOl..

i hope peach mango and watermelon taste good together.

anywayz~~~omg.. that pic..

I WANT DIRECTOR'S CUT!!!!!!

THEY CUT AWAY A TON OF CUTE SCENES WHICH WE HAVEN SAW.

OMG...

WHEN IS YESASIA COMING UP WITH IT

*That night -bedroom-*

CG- Shin Goon…lying to grandma?

Shin- You said you didn’t want to let her down.

CG- But I didn’t mention anything about lying to her!

Shin- Are you calling me a liar now? What do you expect me to do…the thought of this is your only chance to be accepted into the palace again keeps telling me to go for it…

CG- Great. Blame it on the lil voice! *CG got off the bed* Shin Goon…*Cg smiled and grab shin’s left hand to get him off the bed. When they both stood up, CG lean closer and closer in and they kept moving till they reach the door. Just when

Shin was about to kiss CG, she opened the door and pushed Shin out then locked it*

Shin- CG…honey! Do we have to do this?

Cg- You said I’m pregnant…I have to keep my rest peaceful and good. Its okay honey, it would only be for about 9 months…you can hold till then! *She turned the lights off and went to bed*

Later that night…*Cg woke up noticing she’s on top of someone*

CG- Yah! Wth?!? *turns out it was Shin* How did you get back in here…

Shin- Didn’t anyone tell you I got the keys?

CG- Gosh! *Cg wanted to get up, but Shin hugged her tightly*

Shin- I’m used to sleeping with you by my side, without you I feel lost…I miss you too much. *Cg touched, didn’t want to go anymore*

CG- When did you learn to use such sweet words?

Shin- When I married the most sweetest girl on earth…*They kissed*

That night, they decided to do what a married couple should do :P

whahahahahah!!! MAN I LOVE THIS. U GOT TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY~

IS THERE ANY MBC PEEPZ HERE? LOLX USE THIS SCRIPT COME ON!!!!

MANZ. I THINK FAN WRITTEN IS BETTER THAN THOSE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN

U ROCK.

-> P.S/ IS there any scenes when cg goes into labour and starts wacking shin upside down? lOLX>

Pika-> totally they have to KISS first before she gets ontop of him.. but WHERE is that scene -.- :tongue2: LOUSy mbc

Guest q12345

Like the one where CG was "crawling" her way to Shin's embrace and when she was staring at sleeping him.. I WANT TO SEE THOSE!!!! kekekekeke..

I'm talking about these:

photo_255_1_1_no_209_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_209_1.jpg

Watch those knees CG!!! :w00t::phew::rolleyes:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^^mayetlovesjisung let me just say this, i love your banner!

Thanks! I made that using my limited knowledge in photoshop. I'll be making a more presentable one when I'm nt busy :)

I dun think season II should have more Shin and CG's scenes. Dun want more dramatic thingy. Just let them live peacefully with a bunch of kids in Macau or in the countryside.. wherever...

Instead, I want season II to focus on YULLIE. Maybe he'll meet his girl in England. Unfortunately, Prince William has eyes on her, too. So, Yul has to fight hard to get back the girl. Another palace luv story or we'd better call it "Lover in England"

I agree. I don't want to see Shin and SG crying or suffering again. I can't wait for some news leaks re: Goong 2!

First post for today and IOWNAPAGE! Ahahaha!

In real life, she's two years younger than him.

The reason why she was cast was because she looked and acted mature for her age.

I just loved her character...

In fact, I'd love to see her becoming the main character in season 2. (Empress Hours?)

Seems unlikely, but... I really do hope.

She's very pretty and looks like a real queen. I'd love to see her love story unfold in Season 2! Who would that lucky guy be?! Hmmmn! Maybe someone she met when she was still abroad. A commoner or maybe Prince William! Hahaha!

I hope Season 2 would give focus to the lives of the other characters.

Guest miserable

catching up with this thread is hard. it seems most of you are on when im at school and when im at home, there's no one here :(

i hope yul's alright. he didn't look that well at the party and he looked different with out his colored hair.

didnt joo ji hoon go on his vacation today or something or am i wrong?

Guest smittenkitten

i'm couple episodes away from finishing the series, but i must say i despise yul, i think he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! haha. he's so ugly as well. he looks like a retarded monkey. :P sorry to yul fans. i just hate the way he keeps discouraging CK about shin and the way he doesn't get it through his thick head that she doesn't like him like that. he's so ugly.

Guest echoRy

Aaaw, Gee.. Yeah, I feel like moving his head *or hers!* a bit so those puty lips could touch!.. kekekekekekke.. They must have cut off so many scenes from this take.. coz the pics on IMBC website are some missing from the show. Like the one where CG was "crawling" her way to Shin's embrace and when she was staring at sleeping him.. I WANT TO SEE THOSE!!!! kekekekeke..

EXACTLY!!! why did they have to edit all that away <_<

and i could have done with more kissing on that couch,

instead of Chae getting off him and doing that cheer :excl: LOLz

Peach and Mango have been busy eh? Shoo, go mix up a fruit salad or something. Jojonut will just turn into a "moth" and stick with her "evergreen", hehe.

DAT's RIGHT!!! moth and evergreen r stuck together ;) ...with a BEAR too...ROTFLMAO!

...i'm not sure if i noticed b4 but they exchanged expressions here

from the manhwa pic to the drama replica. 2 sweet!

expressions2de.jpg

Guest mayetlovesjisung

catching up with this thread is hard. it seems most of you are on when im at school and when im at home, there's no one here :(

i hope yul's alright. he didn't look that well at the party and he looked different with out his colored hair.

didnt joo ji hoon go on his vacation today or something or am i wrong?

Hey I'm here! Hehe. Just doing some multitasking. So hard to work and surf at the same time wahahaha!

Guest AznGrlz

whahahahahah!!! MAN I LOVE THIS. U GOT TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY~

IS THERE ANY MBC PEEPZ HERE? LOLX USE THIS SCRIPT COME ON!!!!

MANZ. I THINK FAN WRITTEN IS BETTER THAN THOSE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN

U ROCK.

-> P.S/ IS there any scenes when cg goes into labour and starts wacking shin upside down? lOLX>

Pika-> totally they have to KISS first before she gets ontop of him.. but WHERE is that scene -.- :tongue2: LOUSy mbc

Next morning

*Cg woke up first still shy about their first night, she quickly planted a kiss on Shin’s lips and entered the bathroom to get ready. When the bathroom door closed, Shin’s eyes immediately opened and he smiled sweetly to himself, fore he has awoken earlier, but he didn’t dare to make a move ‘cause Cg held on so tightly. Lost in her cuteness when she’s sleeping, Shin laid still the whole time. The door opened and Shin quickly closed his eyes, when Cg walked over to him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down underneath him. Seeing that she was startled, he quickly gave her a teasing smile and headed for the bathroom. When Cg calmed down from sudden fright, she crossed her arms, and angrily headed for the bathroom just when Shin was about to take a shower.

CG- Shin Goon!

She took a cup full of water and poured it on Shin’s head, then they messed around with each other until Shin wrapped his arms around Cg’s waist and gave her a warm morning hug*

CSI A- Don't worry there are more exciting scenes coming up...sumt tells me if i keep going i will have to put in big bold red letters...only for mature readers or sumt hehe when we wrote this, Jessie and I both got like this looks on our faces :phew: this isn't the ff, just like a mini summary of it :sweatingbullets:

Archived