[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest icarolinex

ahh goong is over T.T

wait can anybody tell me the episode where shin and chaekyung was dancing together. and then when they were seeing the fireworks or something chaekyung's one slipper got off and shin got it for her?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

ahh goong is over T.T

wait can anybody tell me the episode where shin and chaekyung was dancing together. and then when they were seeing the fireworks or something chaekyung's one slipper got off and shin got it for her?

That's in episode 6.

sorri if this was asked before but i really want to know what was the rating for the last couple of episodes...........above 30%?

well... episode 24 was around 28% and episode 23 was lower.. like 25%-ish. XD Can't rmember exact numbers.

From looking at the actors, they have worked so hard on this drama. They've all lost so much weight, it's frightening. I hope while they're on break, they'll eat and regain their health again.

How can they not be? They've only been eating egg tarts and the "bun" *me dreaming of the bun-feeding BTS, yet again*

The rating for the finale is 28.3% for nationwide and 28.7% for Seoul. (could be off by 0.01%.. my memory doesn't serve me well nowadays) :P

EDIT: Aaah, Pika.. i see you're running loose with me again.. kekekeke ><

Guest Pikachu

From looking at the actors, they have worked so hard on this drama. They've all lost so much weight, it's frightening. I hope while they're on break, they'll eat and regain their health again.

Wow...EH and JH have been working together for almost a year, it is amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun, hehe.

Hey jess!

Didn't someone mention a whileback that they asked JJH to lose weight to make him look younger? He looked really skinny in his nekkid( :w00t: ) scene in ep 18... that I had to stare back at his half-naked modelling pic from before (hoho unbuttoned shirt :w00t: ). XDD

But yeah, I hope they all start eating properly again.. and JJH working out with YEH to get his body back to the original shape.

thank you :)

so i guess YEH lost the bet then :(. but i guess those ratings are pretty good right?

I forgot about the bet! I guess KJH won then? Since I believe he's the on who bet 30%? or wait.. didn't JJH bet for 25%? XDDD It's like right smack in the middle of 25 and 30.. XDDD

Guest HmmlOL

Someone provided a episode 18 link but when I go to the page, the button I click said "Download with Premium"

SO I need to have a premium megaupload account to download it. How do I download it if I don't have premium? If theres no way, then I dont understand how that link is supposed to help us b/c i doubt anyone pays to have a premium megaupload account :x

Guest echoRy

I had to stare back at his half-naked modelling pic from before (hoho unbuttoned shirt :w00t: ). XDD

But yeah, I hope they all start eating properly again.. and JJH working out with YEH to get his body back to the original shape.

I forgot about the bet! I guess KJH won then? Since I believe he's the on who bet 30%? or wait.. didn't JJH bet for 25%? XDDD It's like right smack in the middle of 25 and 30.. XDDD

EDIT: Aaah, Pika.. i see you're running loose with me again.. kekekeke ><

*gee pulls the reigns back on mango&peach....and fails miserably* :lol:

:( i miss the fruit basket...dang examz <_<

Do you guys have sub for The.Imperial.Household.Special1.5.???

if u mean english subs then nope.

JBear- your so right, they all look exhausted. i hope their vaca's will

do em good, so they come back healthy for season 2! :D

on some of the pics of this scene, when Chae's on top...

YEH looks like she's higher and closer than on some other ones.

i want BTS of this scene... :D

:excl: *gee fears PIKApeach&mango's noty influence* :excl:

soclose5hv.jpgafterparty5tu.jpg

perfect1zm.th.jpg

imbc

^ Food poisoning.

Poor Yully. I hope he's better now. From looking at the actors, they have worked so hard on this drama. They've all lost so much weight, it's frightening. I hope while they're on break, they'll eat and regain their health again.

Wow...EH and JH have been working together for almost a year, it is amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun, hehe.

You all are way too cute with your imaginations, but I'm up there with each and everyone of you. I agree with Shenny when she said that they should be given their space, if they do get together or are already together, that is wonderful but we fans only wish them the best, regardless of what they do or who they're with. I hope they don't feel pressured to make us fans happy, but instead just go with the flow and if they just want to remain friends, hey, that's cool too!

Good luck to them.

You crazy Goongers, hehe, I'll see you all later. :D

Yes i agree, as much as i like to see them together in reality, i wouldnt mind if they remained close friends as well. Who are we to dictate whether someone should get together just for the sake of the matter that they look good together.

Neither way, i look forward to seeing them in their own projects.

But it wouldnt hurt to speculate now is it? ;)

as for the casting of the second season, if none or some of them come back, i dont think i would mind at all.

on some of the pics of this scene, when Chae's on top...

YEH looks like she's higher and closer than on some other ones.

i want BTS of this scene... :D

:excl: *gee fears PIKApeach&mango's noty influence* :excl:

Aaaw, Gee.. Yeah, I feel like moving his head *or hers!* a bit so those puty lips could touch!.. kekekekekekke.. They must have cut off so many scenes from this take.. coz the pics on IMBC website are some missing from the show. Like the one where CG was "crawling" her way to Shin's embrace and when she was staring at sleeping him.. I WANT TO SEE THOSE!!!! kekekekeke..

I'm talking about these:

photo_255_1_1_no_209_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_209_1.jpg

^ She looks like she's squeezing his cheeks there!

Peach and Mango have been busy eh? Shoo, go mix up a fruit salad or something. Jojonut will just turn into a "moth" and stick with her "evergreen", hehe.

Bella, I couldn't agree more, who are we to dictate whether or not they should date, of course we want them to but totally up to them. I won't watch if there is no Shin and Chae in S2, sad but true. Too wrapped up in my Goong World.

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

anyone kno where i can download the WHOLE goong OST?? preferably zipped... clubbox?? thanks!!!

Aaaw, Gee.. Yeah, I feel like moving his head *or hers!* a bit so those puty lips could touch!.. kekekekekekke.. They must have cut off so many scenes from this take.. coz the pics on IMBC website are some missing from the show. Like the one where CG was "crawling" her way to Shin's embrace and when she was staring at sleeping him.. I WANT TO SEE THOSE!!!! kekekekeke..

can you post up the direct link where you got the pics, i think you did before but i cant find it. The very direct link because i cant read font here

Guest AznGrlz

Hey everyone CSI A here! hehe i'm not done investigating yet, but thought i should show u sumt me and Jessie came up with during class...we kept giggling and the teacher thought sumt was wrong with us :sweatingbullets:

continuing goong 2 right after the :ooops look:

CG- Shin Goon...?

Shin (acts innocent)- I swear nothing happened the hiccup night...

CG- I haven't started to questioning you and already you spilled!

Shin- What? Nobody said I can't do these things with my wife...

CG- Shin Goon!

Great Queen- Hold up! So...did you or didn't you?

Shin- It's not if we did or not, but when...

CG- Yah! What? You did it more than once? How come I'm the victim, but I know nothing?!?

Shin- 'Cause...um...you were sort of...um asleep...

CG- Yah! You perverted pervert...(start gagging some more)

Sang Gong*can't remember her name*- Quick...lets get her to the hospital...

can you post up the direct link where you got the pics, i think you did before but i cant find it. The very direct link because i cant read font here

Here it is:

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsList.asp?EvtDiv=2...Div=1&CateSub=1

Click on one of the pics, there are more pics in each one. *You'll see what i'm saying if you actually doing it :D*

Guest Pikachu

You mean for the official mbc pics?

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsList.asp?EvtDiv=2...Div=1&CateSub=1 <-- link :3

and omg you guys! when I saw those pics... I wanted to see how she ended up on top of him.> XDD Don't you think it would have been cute to see how she crawled on top of him??? XDDD (after the, need I say it? HOT KISS)

Guest AznGrlz

(hospital)

CG/Shin unison- What? No baby?CG- I’m still safe! *Shin glares*

Shin- If you would’ve let me explain…I would’ve told you, all I did was hug you while you’re sleeping!!!

CG- How am I suppose to know? Who would hug someone while they’re sleeping…(mumbling) should’ve made a move on me!Shin- Huh? What?

CG- How are we going to explain things to Halmamama? She was so thrilled, breaks my heart to let her down *Cg looks at the ground. Shin pops up with an idea*

Shin- Who said we have to tell her the truth! :phew: *Shin grabs Cg’s hand and rushed out to where Halmamama and Sang Gong is* She’s pregnant!!!!!

CG- Huh? What? When? *Cg looks uneasy at Shin, but Shin signaled her to go along with him* Oh…yea yea *laughs uneasily* right…hehe *glares at shin*

Great Queen- Oh…what joy! I’m going to be a great grandmother…oh wait till everyone in the palace knows about this! *Hugs Sang Gong in joy and both rubs Cg’s belly…Cg kept glaring at Shin who’s sweating in guilt* :P

Archived