[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Yeah yeah yeah!! Let's all boycott naknine!! grrrrr... *no worries for me, we dun even have it in the US..*

whyyyy did she have to sit on his lap, touching cheeks and all.. GRR!!

They probably can't afford to have both the leading actors to appear in their ad. JJH + YEH = $$$$$$$ ?!?!??! They are the ROYAL COUPLE after all. If I were wealthy enough to start a company *i dun care what it is!!* I'll go there right now and hire both of them .. be it tampon, computer, green tea, clothing, shoes, Oh i know.. eye-drops.. since they cried so much and always had red-eyes.. yeah, i bet they'd be perfect for an eye-drop commercial .. :crazy:

Merenge 5, this has been mentioned dozens of times.. kekekeke.. but anyway let me tell you again:

The 2nd season will start on February 2007. Shooting starts on August 2006. None of the leading actors have confirmed that they will return, although it appears to be very likely.

WHAHAHAHAH mango~ u kill me.. tampons???????????

lOLX>XXXXXX

yeah i am wondering like wth? should the hire yeh and jjh to advertise their product? like for e.g that computer game they play in epi 23 when Cg brough shin out.. is number1 game in korea now.. come on now.. korean companies.. use ur brains... this is a business opportunity.. hire them both and bring them off to some deserted island for the advertisement. kekeekekek

and ahhahaah eyedrops? i think they are perfect for "medication for bruises"

since they wack, slap, hit and kiss each other. lOlx..

and why kiss need medication? did u check out that passionate brusing kiss in epi 23?

hell.. u need a ton of those prevention of bruising medication if they kiss like that everday. (i wish)

and actually this is semi confirmed that the whole cast will see us again..

because in the report.. YEH said : see u all in 2007 Feb?

i wish someone who can really read korean can tell us if they are confirming the comeback and for the filmin in august.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was Goong 1.5?

When... where... what... how did this happen?!!!

yes~after directly epi 24..

and it just happen.. wad do u mean by how did it happen -.-

it contained ngs and interview of the casts.

but SJH was busy and KJH was admitted to the hospital. so both of them didnt apppear..

Guest aoiyuki291

but SJH was busy and KJH was admitted to the hospital. so both of them didnt apppear..

KJH was admitted to a hospital?? why?

the hospital???what the...i didnt know that! why? what happened?

Guest Merenge_5

[

Merenge 5, this has been mentioned dozens of times.. kekekeke.. but anyway let me tell you again:

The 2nd season will air on February 2007. Shooting starts on August 2006. None of the leading actors have confirmed that they will return, although it appears to be very likely.

KJH was admitted to a hospital?? why?

Due to "enthritis". Whatever it means, some medical students here care to explain? .. Apparently he was too exhausted from shooting Goong *and poor KJH didn't get a chance to kiss YEH anywhere in the script, so yeah.. I bet he wouldn't fall sick if he got to do that*, anyway, he collapsed on his way to MBC studio to shoot Goong 1.5 show. But he made it to the Goong Closing Party a few days ago, still looked a bit pale, but he's alrite. :)

Guest aoiyuki291

Due to "enthritis". Whatever it means, some medical students here care to explain? .. Apparently he was too exhausted from shooting Goong *and poor KJH didn't get a chance to kiss YEH anywhere in the script, so yeah.. I bet he wouldn't fall sick if he got to do that*, anyway, he collapsed on his way to MBC studio to shoot Goong 1.5 show. But he made it to the Goong Closing Party a few days ago, still looked a bit pale, but he's alrite. :)

i googled "enthritis" and the google site suggested enteritis:

"Enteritis is an inflammation of the small intestine caused by a bacterial or viral infection. The inflammation frequently also involves the stomach (gastritis) and large intestine (colitis).

Enteritis is usually caused by eating or drinking substances contaminated with bacteria or viruses. The organism settles in the small intestine and causes inflammation and swelling that can cause abdominal pain, cramping, diarrhea, fever, and dehydration.

The symptoms may begin soon after exposure, or there can be a delay of several days. Mild cases usually need no treatment. The diarrhea can cause rapid and extreme dehydration in babies.

Risk factors include recent family illness with intestinal symptoms, recent travel, or exposure to untreated or contaminated water. The incidence is 3 out of 10,000 people.

Types of enteritis include:

* Food poisoning

* Salmonella enteritis

* Shigella enteritis

* Staph aureus food poisoning

* Campylobacter enteritis

* E. coli enteritis

* Bacterial gastroenteritis

* Radiation enteritis

* Crohn's disease and regional enteritis"

--from http://health.allrefer.com/health/enteritis-info.html

^ Food poisoning.

Poor Yully. I hope he's better now. From looking at the actors, they have worked so hard on this drama. They've all lost so much weight, it's frightening. I hope while they're on break, they'll eat and regain their health again.

Wow...EH and JH have been working together for almost a year, it is amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun, hehe.

You all are way too cute with your imaginations, but I'm up there with each and everyone of you. I agree with Shenny when she said that they should be given their space, if they do get together or are already together, that is wonderful but we fans only wish them the best, regardless of what they do or who they're with. I hope they don't feel pressured to make us fans happy, but instead just go with the flow and if they just want to remain friends, hey, that's cool too!

Good luck to them.

You crazy Goongers, hehe, I'll see you all later. :D

Yups. he actually wasnt feeling very good few days before the end of the filmin but he forced himself to finish filmin everything...

did u all saw that epi24, the part where he opened a press conference?

hell he looked so PALE> i bet that wasnt makeup.

he looked like he was about to faint anytime.

and the way he cried in the show.. i think he wasnt acting.. lOlx.. more like he was crying in pain? lOlx.. tears seemed so easy on him lOlx..

KJH~~ fighting

and MANGO~i forgot to add... i will boycott naknine

and i juz went to imbc website to check if there is anymore BTs.. but i saw that damm advterisement for Dr. gang?

wtf? dun tell me that is the end of MBC bts. i will slap them.

Guest Sammystic

Thanks joeyclaire for posting the link to the Naknine photoshoot. Even though I'm kind of the only one who liked it... <_< but I still think they look great together too and since this has nothing to do with Goong they are not Hyorin and Shin but Song Ji Hyo and Joo Ji Hoon just two actors doing a photoshoot for Naknine. :)

Guest lovedrama

i think he's refering of the scene in epi 18, at Yul party otherwise, as you said, it would be totally off ! ^^

ive done the complete translation for the scene in epi 23 CG is laying on the top of Shin goon, i translated it from the chinese sub and im not sure of my translation :sweatingbullets: forgive me for my mistakes and please fill in the blanks and correct me if im wrong :D

if you dont want to read, scrold down quickly ! ^^

Spoiler

-

--

---

Shin : Looks like im the responsible of the arson

but lie down like this, it can look like that nothing has happened

CG : Shin Goon is honest, soon the truth will be known

Shin : If im kicked out of the seat of the Crown Prince, can you still live with me?

CG : Then, you will be a house man, i will earn money.

Shin : A man whi is a houseman, does it look like a life?

CG : Who knows? Maybe that will suit you well.

{Imagination scene}

Shin : You came back?

CG : why didn't you pick up the phone?

Shin : it's not that, call at home ... children are sleeping

CG : (....?...)

Shin : You have already make a lot of effort to (..?..) not satisfied?

CG : children?

Shin : children .. they are sleeping

CG : try to go out and earn money, do you know how tired it is?

Shin : i know i know

CG : what's that noise?

Shin : oo awake !

CG : oo my kids, mommy is back

is your nappy changed?

Has daddy changed it?

Shin : Say mommy, mommy

CG : what's that smell?

You have again ....

Quick ! I'm getting mad

Shin : {talking to the baby} you wait for me here

CG : oo really ! if it's like this how can i can be out of the house without being

worried?

Good kids

{end}

CG : it doesn't look like a life

Shin : hey didn't you look at me intentionaly while i was taking my shower?

CG : no, even if i had seen something i dont have any 'naughty' thoughts

Shin : really? you don't have any improper anbitions to me?

CG : yeah

{Shin approaches his head, and looks like he's gonna kiss her. CG is closing her eyes.}

Shin : What is it on your hair?

You still don't want to admit it? ( i think he's saying 'you still dont admit that

you have some 'thoughts' toward me?')

You've never thought about it?

(.....?....), right?

CG: No, it's just that i'm too tired, so that's why i closed my eyes a moment.

I'm going, good night.

Shin : Yah!! Where do you want to go?

At least do (.......?.....)

CG : Right, it's hard to be like this (maybe she means, we dont have so much

moment for us), leaving like that is a bit ...

{She's touching his face gently and smilling at each other ^^}

Shin : That's right **big smile** (omg what is he thinking about????
:phew:
)

{CG suddently stands up}

CG : To represent the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess of the Great Korea,

I yell out with passion

Tei han min goon, tei han min goon (Great korea, Great Korea)

Shin goon, in your life you've never done that

that represents the celebration of the Great Korea

Take advantage of this chance to make this world go forward/better (?)

Aja !!!

Tei han min goon, tei han min goon, tei han min goon ...

{CG is out of the room}

Shin : Bear my idiocy

*clap in his hands*

Tei han min goon ... I did it ! (---> so cute !! *^^*)

Enjoy ! :P

and please credit me ! thx ^^

EDIT : sorry i forgot to translate the beggining of the conversation, but i just added it and i translate the imagination scene too ^^

Thanks helenou.

awww....food poisoning...probably a fan who was annoyed by him... :blink: ok, thats a stupid thought, but i hope hes all better now! :D

...yay! first time to be the first one on a page..woot!

Guest LAZ11XADR11

wondering if anyone has goong 1.5 HQ...i dl from someone's clubbox and it didnt work...i also dl from sendspace(?) and it was LQ...soo i was wondering if someone had HQ....

Guest ruthie08

hello! im not feeling well for the past 2 days...and i came up with a stup*d question. i think my brain doesnt work too much lately. and i cant sleep last night because of this. ehehehheheh

here's the question but i think its been asked before...sorry if im asking it again...

who's much older shin or haemyung (his sister)??? im a bit confuse coz when i saw their family pic when they are younger it seem that shin is much older...but when she arrive fr.her trip to abroad she was called by shin "noona" and i think she acts and talks very maturely compared to shin....

agggrrrr!!!!! im so confuse and sooo stup*d not to figure things out! hope u could help me at this...thanks i advance....

Guest Pikachu

and actually this is semi confirmed that the whole cast will see us again..

because in the report.. YEH said : see u all in 2007 Feb?

i wish someone who can really read korean can tell us if they are confirming the comeback and for the filmin in august.

w00t! YEH! We'll definitely see you in 2007. ;) Don't forget to whip your boytoy into resigning for Goong again. >D

awww....food poisoning...probably a fan who was annoyed by him... :blink: ok, thats a stupid thought, but i hope hes all better now! :D

XDD I wouldn't be surprised if it was indeed some fan who sent him bad food.. XDDDD;; I mean some korean netizens are pretty insane. XDD

who's much older shin or haemyung (his sister)??? im a bit confuse coz when i saw their family pic when they are younger it seem that shin is much older...but when she arrive fr.her trip to abroad she was called by shin "noona" and i think she acts and talks very maturely compared to shin....

Hae Myeong (or however you spell her name) is older than Shin... by a year I think... at least based on those flashback thingies... XDDDDD

mango...XDD you ran loose on your own in the jungle! never fear I'll catch up soon! XD

Guest donilpark

Hae Myeong (or however you spell her name) is older than Shin... by a year I think... at least based on those flashback thingies... XDDDDD

In real life, she's two years younger than him.

The reason why she was cast was because she looked and acted mature for her age.

I just loved her character...

In fact, I'd love to see her becoming the main character in season 2. (Empress Hours?)

Seems unlikely, but... I really do hope.

Guest echoRy

I say they're "Friends with Benefits" if not already lovebirds :phew: .

JBear unnie, i love the way u think!!! :lol:

as long as they're really close and get even closer in season 2!

that's what i'm hoping 4, the rest we'll just have to see i suppose.

that chinese version subbed version of 1.5 was abit off.. so i gave up on it

-> i think let's wait for yycaf.

i love my Bear! thanx for the trans...hope the YYCAF comes out soon.

Yeah yeah yeah!! Let's all boycott naknine!! grrrrr...

:lol: boycotting...loves it! i want them doing a green tea add together.

i wish they could work that out, the chemistry would be unbelievable!

watched episosode 23 again after studying for my final. if only

GOONG were a subject...A+ for sure :rolleyes:

thank u for the vids, trans and pics everybody!

mayet - spazz much?! B)

:tears: oh my gosh, the Goong ~ Season 1 BTS production MV is

so sweet :tears: joeyclaire, i'm shedding jades over here!

it's wonderful!

Guest minshoo

sorri if this was asked before but i really want to know what was the rating for the last couple of episodes...........above 30%?

Archived