[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hsinyi069

I saw someone post the newspaper clip few pages back

and here's the complete translation I got from CHN forum...

They'll start film Goong 2 in August... and it will air in Feb 2007 as most of us already knew :D

in such, all casts wouldn't have time to take other dramas i believe?

does that mean we might be able to see YEH back to Xman? It would be better if JJH can be in the show, too!!!! However, we won't know till they've decided their next step in May....

big_0604031036XML101429.jpg

轉變成熟皇太子妃”暫時休息”

成功變身演員的尹恩惠

『宮』第2季 8月開始拍攝

【Metroseoul/2006.4.3】

“『宮』第2季再相會〜”

從歌手成功變身為演員的尹恩惠在上月31日接受metro的電話採訪對MTV水木電視劇『宮』的支持表示感謝並預告”第2季”.

前日的最後一集收視率28.3%更新了原本的最高記錄以及電影處女作『超凡魅力逃出記』的上映讓她備受矚目.

"大家對彩京的愛我非常感謝.多虧各位的關照與幫助才能平安結束.從去年10月開始就習慣在一起如同家人們的演員們和全體製作人員讓我在終映後到現在還是沒真實感.第2季有精神的再相見吧."

還無法從『宮』的影像跳出的她指出電視劇的人氣秘訣是能演繹出讓人有同感的人物和內容.最辛苦的不是肉體上的疲勞,而是演技上的轉折考驗.因為有包括金慧子在內的前輩演員們的幫助才慢慢跨越過這難關.

"跟皇太子信(朱智勳)的合房那場戲,朱智勳為了使興奮感冷靜下來拼命做運動忍耐苦笑的那一幕最有趣."

『宮』的人氣讓網友們期盼尹恩惠和朱智勳可以在實際中交往.這是繼STV娛樂節目『X man』裡尹恩惠與金鍾國被牽紅線之後再次感到幸福的煩惱.尹恩惠的親信對此表示”在拍攝期間難免會越來越親近,事實上他們只是年齡相近的莫逆之交”.

電視劇初期就以演繹”可愛的妃宮”而佔有一席之地的尹恩惠目前尚未決定下期作品.大約8月『宮』第2季會開始拍攝.

現在為了成年後的主角含各性質有6〜7種假想劇本正在研究中,延續第1部的演出陣容以100%事前製作形式來製作,明年2月將在MBC播出.

http://www.metroseoul.co.kr / 韓翻中 by 楊桃 from koreanwind

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe! I can't help but to smile a lot while reading all the backlogs-talk about our beloved couple ^_^

But just a friendly reminder, don't forget that this thread is to discuss about the drama too.... :P

for a moment there, I thought I was in "JJH <3 YEH" thread or sumthin :lol:

Dun get me wrong, I'd so love to see them hooked up together. But as one of Goongers, I wouldn't want my fave couple to feel pressured because of all the news speculating around them. =) let it be as natural as possible, so that they can build their special 'friendship' into something "more"... :wub: ahakz.. hihi...

OK, with that said...

I was just browsing youtube (that wonderful place... kekeke),

and found this Production MV done by Gung7 (I love her works)

Here's the youtube link, uploaded by joeyclaire (thank u!)

By watching this MV, I'd miss Goong more and more.... but seeing those production moments, especially when all the cast gathered together to do the briefing?, YEH, JJH and KJH ,they all looked so young and innocent and humble...

they kept bowing their heads, kekeke... that was cute ^_^

Oh, and the song used "you raise me up" fits perfectly too... with Shin's narration towards the end, it adds up to one special production MV! ^^

MV credits: Gung7 & rainecho2006 @ kdocn bbs

Guest helenou

The rest is very interesting, but I'm very tired now so I'll quit here.

thx you so much q12345 !!! you definitely made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_________________________^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To AznGlrz aka Angelina and to all goongers

i have translate another part.

this time it's in epi 24, the scene of the night before CG had to leave and when Shin hugged her from the back in the courtyard

SPOILER

-

---

------

First scene : on the bench

{ Shin is about to enter into his place and CG is outside on the bench}

CG
: Shin Goon

{Shin sits on the same bench}

CG
: you're sitting there, i always find it far

Shin
: If i sit next to you, i'm afraid i'll grab you and never let off your hand.

Can't say for sure, in this life, in this world, if i can request you to wait for

me here.

CG
: From now on, we have to go on different roads.

Shin goon, you must come back at the position of the Crown Prince

I already said it before. Compared to others, the position of the Crown

Prince suits Shin Goon the best.

I will become an outstanding/remarkable person.

Shin
: Shin Chae Kyung

On this world, among all teh person I met, you are the most dazzle one.

CG

On this world,among all the person I met, you are the most lonely one.

Today i want to remember Shin Goon's face.

Shin
: Why?

CG
: Because today's Shin is the real Shin, warm, honest and pure.

{Shin is smilling and sad at the same time}

Second scene : the hugging scene

a poem by Kim Wang Dong " Nine Cloud Dreams" (not sure about the title, literaly translate fron chinese)

{ Shin is telling a poem to CG }

" ------ flowers all over the sky"

" ----- other flowers in the water"

" the scenery of the spring in dream"

" ---------------- great distance"

**im so sorry for this part but i hardly understand what he said >< sorry again !!! **

Please credit Helenou (me ^^) for this translation, thx

Guest effie

I saw someone post the newspaper clip few pages back

and here's the complete translation I got from CHN forum...

They'll start film Goong 2 in August... and it will air in Feb 2007 as most of us already knew :D

in such, all casts wouldn't have time to take other dramas i believe?

does that mean we might be able to see YEH back to Xman? It would be better if JJH can be in the show, too!!!! However, we won't know till they've decided their next step in May....

big_0604031036XML101429.jpg

轉變成熟皇太子妃”暫時休息”

成功變身演員的尹恩惠

『宮』第2季 8月開始拍攝

【Metroseoul/2006.4.3】

“『宮』第2季再相會〜”

從歌手成功變身為演員的尹恩惠在上月31日接受metro的電話採訪對MTV水木電視劇『宮』的支持表示感謝並預告”第2季”.

前日的最後一集收視率28.3%更新了原本的最高記錄以及電影處女作『超凡魅力逃出記』的上映讓她備受矚目.

"大家對彩京的愛我非常感謝.多虧各位的關照與幫助才能平安結束.從去年10月開始就習慣在一起如同家人們的演員們和全體製作人員讓我在終映後到現在還是沒真實感.第2季有精神的再相見吧."

還無法從『宮』的影像跳出的她指出電視劇的人氣秘訣是能演繹出讓人有同感的人物和內容.最辛苦的不是肉體上的疲勞,而是演技上的轉折考驗.因為有包括金慧子在內的前輩演員們的幫助才慢慢跨越過這難關.

"跟皇太子信(朱智勳)的合房那場戲,朱智勳為了使興奮感冷靜下來拼命做運動忍耐苦笑的那一幕最有趣."

『宮』的人氣讓網友們期盼尹恩惠和朱智勳可以在實際中交往.這是繼STV娛樂節目『X man』裡尹恩惠與金鍾國被牽紅線之後再次感到幸福的煩惱.尹恩惠的親信對此表示”在拍攝期間難免會越來越親近,事實上他們只是年齡相近的莫逆之交”.

電視劇初期就以演繹”可愛的妃宮”而佔有一席之地的尹恩惠目前尚未決定下期作品.大約8月『宮』第2季會開始拍攝.

現在為了成年後的主角含各性質有6〜7種假想劇本正在研究中,延續第1部的演出陣容以100%事前製作形式來製作,明年2月將在MBC播出.

http://www.metroseoul.co.kr / 韓翻中 by 楊桃 from koreanwind

it's a good news for us!! i can't waiting for it . but i know they have to relex for the next better drama . i'll waiting for the goong second . A ZA ZA !!!

Guest linatan

helenou

Thank you so much for the translation..now i can hav sweet dream :):P

btw anyone know or bookmark the page number for translation of any scenes in epsd 23 and 24?? can let me know please?? ty...

Guest DallasE

Hehe! I can't help but to smile a lot while reading all the backlogs-talk about our beloved couple ^_^

But just a friendly reminder, don't forget that this thread is to discuss about the drama too.... :P

for a moment there, I thought I was in "JJH <3 YEH" thread or sumthin :lol:

Dun get me wrong, I'd so love to see them hooked up together. But as one of Goongers, I wouldn't want my fave couple to feel pressured because of all the news speculating around them. =) let it be as natural as possible, so that they can build their special 'friendship' into something

I am with Shenny here! Although I would be on cloud nine if JJH & YEH are really going out in real life too but, perhaps it would be easier on them to stay bosom friends for now! What's more, with their rising popularity, I believe their respective management agency would not sit idle but protect their charge if they see a "scandal" of this nature brewing.

It could well turn ugly and hurt their friendship.

I hope they are given enough space to manage their personal life and not be hampered with all the speculations and calls flying around for them to date.

Hope the korean media isn't on a frenzy over this.

Anyway, I'm just glad that they're really good friend after Goong. I would hate to see them jumping into a relationship and heaven forbid, things not worked out for them. But, who knows what would come out of it after Season II. Good news, I hope and pray!!

These are just lovely!

1144161852_DSCF0048_1_rrr4011.jpg

Where it all started!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

46.jpg

54.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

helenou

Thank you so much for the translation..now i can hav sweet dream :):P

btw anyone know or bookmark the page number for translation of any scenes in epsd 23 and 24?? can let me know please?? ty...

This is Ep23 spot translation done by the original translators in this thread (sorry...i can't remember your names :unsure::sweatingbullets: ). These are not complete translations...just some spot scenes (I hope i put them in the right order) :)

King : How's the investigation?

Investigator : There is witness

King: Any suspect?

Investigator: Sorry, till now, the Crown Prince is the prime suspect

CG: (Surprised) Shin is the suspect? How can that be?

Sangoong : The witness had said whatever the Crown Prince had said is not the truth

CG: You mean Shin lied?

Sangoong : I'm afraid that was what it meant.

CG: Is not right. Something must be wrong. Shin would never do that.

Sangoong : All the evidences are not in his favor

CG: Who's the one who sent the msg? I just feel terrible, this has happened to Shin because of me.

Sangoong: The King has already knew of the outcome

CG : I must go and take a look

Shin appeared dejected.

CG talking to herself saying that this is the first time she sees Shin so down. A proud prince has become as such and it ached her to see such a sight

In the hospital. Yul visiting his mum and asked why didn't she run when there's a fire.

Yul asked if she knew who set the fire.

Yul's mum pointed her fingers at Shin.

Yul said Shin would not do such a thing.

Yul's mum just told him to get ready to be the King.

The Granny Queen came to visit CG. CG said she regretted talking about the divorce and leaving the palace. She should have given more thoughts to it.

The Granny Queen consoled her that she is only 19 years old and is an age to make mistakes. But most importantly is to admit one's mistakes

Part where CG in Shin's room:

CG: *hugs shin from the back*

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't talk about divorce anymore. I won't talk about leaving anymore.

The reason I got to breath in the palace is because of you. So, I want to be next to you.

Shin: By the looks of it, I might not even be king.. I might be outcasted...

CG: the person I love is not the prince, but just you..

Shin: What.. what did you say?

CG: I love you.. When I see you hurt and I'm hurt.. I think I love you

Shin: But if you're by me, I can break your wings

CG: It doesn't matter. Just say that you want me near you...

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

CG tries to leave..

Shin: Be next to me. Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone

Grandma consoling Yul:

GQ : i know best how to let go of the person in one's heart

Yul : Granny, my heart has already been thrown away, there's nothing to give up now.

GQ : Though it may be painful now, but one day it will be gone just like the wind.

Yul : Will there be such a day?

GQ : Yes, there will be. A 19 years old heart shouldn't feel it is worst than death. You must still look forward to 29 years, 39 years, life is waiting for you. (Hug Yul), Yul, this is life. Seeing tears in your eyes, I understand that man don't cry, unless it is really hurting...

Shin appeared when CG was reading a newspapers on some news on the Crown Prince.

Shin hugged CG and wanted her to listen to what he has to say. In time to come, to trust and believe in him, no matter what happen. Not to get sad without his permission.

When Shin visits CG in her room, he says many times bo goh ship po:

CG: Shin goon, are you done now?

Shin: no.. I was done before.

CG: what happened?

Shin: They have no direct evidence.. so they can't do much.

CG: thank god. (whew). so you came here to tell me that this early in the morning?

Is that why you came here.. to tell me?

Shin:.. I miss you.. If I don't see you now.. I might not be able to breath.

CG: can you say it again?

Shin: I missed you. Even if I'm seeing you now, I still miss you

CG: You should have said.. you should have said it from the start. from now, tell me how you feel all the time..

*kiss gesture from shin*

You're going to pull a prank on me again right?

Shin: no. this time's for real

CG hiccups

Shin: Can you stop hiccuping *laughs* you're ruining the mood

CG: I can't stop it by will. I think I got shocked by you... do something.. to stop hiccuping. say a scary story.. something..

Before: CG was told to leave the palace

Shin: I'll take care of it. Just leave it to me.

CG: *holds him back* Shin goon.. don't. They said they'll leave it to my degression (my choice)

Shin: You think there is a choice? This isn't right.

CG: I have chosen (to go)

Shin:What.. perhaps..

CG: This is for the betterment of the palace and for you.. so I want to go

Shin: Don't talk about things that don't make sense

CG: When I first came to the palace, I chose to come here.. so now when I leave, I'm choosing to leave as well.. no one's telling me to go.. I'm choosing.. and taking my responsibility

Shin: You said we wouldn't part

CG: We're not. I'm just going on vacation... Think like i'm off winter break

Shin: What the palace rules are is not important, your life is

CG: taking care of this family, is part of my life (duty- i guess). The palace is my family

CG & Shin went out to Myeondong Street:

on the bus:

Shin: Why did you want to go out?

CG: So I could show you my life

Shin: Why all of a sudden..

CG: Just because.. what if my winter break turns out to be really long.. then I will never be able to show you

at the game pc bang (game place):

CG: I want to turn back (or give back) all the common things prince shin has missed in his life

Shin: But because i'm prince.. I was able to find you

sticker place:

Shin: If... if you were to disappear from me. i will always remember this day

CG: I will forever remember too

street:

CG: Can I ask how much you love me?

Shin: What kind of girl asks such a thing..

CG: Cause I want to know and remember

SHin: Really that curious?

CG: yup.

*kiss*

Guest sweet_treats1812

^there u go with all ur pics agen...gaaaah! :w00t: *hyperventilating*

:lol: thanks for sharing..im listening to goong's ost again right now..the song is "dangshineun naneun baboimnida"...*sigh* all those cg and shin moments.. :rolleyes:

Love the eye contact here!!Does it tell you anything? :phew:

Gooong1.jpg

mauahha....

thanks for the picture.

OF COURSE IT LOVE! haha. LOOK AT HOW THEIR BOTH SMILING AT EACH OTHER AND LOOKING THROUGH EACH OTHER EYES. OH HOW LOVE COULD DO THAT TO EACH OTHER. AND PLUS. *IN GOONG..ALL THE KISSING SCENE WOULDNT BE SOOO SOOO HOTTTTT.. LLIKE.... TOOUUUNNGGGEEE... AND OTHER.... * MAUAHHA

I'M GETTING TOO EXCITED FOR GOONG SEASON 2. OMG.

IT LIKE SERIOUSLY. JJH AND YEH NEEDS TO DATE!

Youtube link: YTN Star News (4/4/06) feat.

Joo Ji Hoon & Song Ji Hyo Naknine Photoshoot (31/3/06) BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBFK66uKpM

Credit: tvnews.media.daum.net

also thanks to jujihoonchina bbs

OMG~~~wad? they did another ad together again. wth~~~

so thats why he was late for the goong party dinner...

-.-

YEH~~~grab him before he get's taken away~~~~

and why isnt the leading actor and actress doing ads together???????????????????????????

stupid fashion companies? can they look for them~~~arg..

mo la.. mo la 몰라!!!!!

Guest lovedrama

thx you so much q12345 !!! you definitely made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_________________________^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To AznGlrz aka Angelina and to all goongers

i have translate another part.

this time it's in epi 24, the scene of the night before CG had to leave and when Shin hugged her from the back in the courtyard

SPOILER

-

---

------

First scene : on the bench

{ Shin is about to enter into his place and CG is outside on the bench}

CG

{Shin sits on the same bench}

CG
: you're sitting there, i always find it far

Shin
: If i sit next to you, i'm afraid i'll grab you and never let off your hand.

Can't say for sure, in this life, in this world, if i can request you to wait for

me here.

CG
: From now on, we have to go on different roads.

Shin goon, you must come back at the position of the Crown Prince

I already said it before. Compared to others, the position of the Crown

Prince suits Shin Goon the best.

I will become an outstanding/remarkable person.

Shin
: Shin Chae Kyung

On this world, among all teh person I met, you are the most dazzle one.

CG

On this world,among all the person I met, you are the most lonely one.

Today i want to remember Shin Goon's face.

Shin
: Why?

CG
: Because today's Shin is the real Shin, warm, honest and pure.

{Shin is smilling and sad at the same time}

Second scene : the hugging scene

a poem by Kim Wang Dong " Nine Cloud Dreams" (not sure about the title, literaly translate fron chinese)

{ Shin is telling a poem to CG }

" ------ flowers all over the sky"

" ----- other flowers in the water"

" the scenery of the spring in dream"

" ---------------- great distance"

**im so sorry for this part but i hardly understand what he said >< sorry again !!! **

Please credit Helenou (me ^^) for this translation, thx

Thank you all for the translation. :P

Guest mytafan

They are blind . :crazy::wacko: . Why don't they invite the royal couple shoot together . I hate Hyorin from the begin until the end . I can't stand anymore. huhuuuuuuuuuuuu :(<_< .

Guest Merenge_5

Sorry I don't know if someone already asked this question, but can someone tell me when the season 2 will start?!How much time do we still have to wait^^?!

OMG~~~wad? they did another ad together again. wth~~~

so thats why he was late for the goong party dinner...

-.-

YEH~~~grab him before he get's taken away~~~~

and why isnt the leading actor and actress doing ads together???????????????????????????

stupid fashion companies? can they look for them~~~arg..

mo la.. mo la 몰라!!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah!! Let's all boycott naknine!! grrrrr... *no worries for me, we dun even have it in the US..*

whyyyy did she have to sit on his lap, touching cheeks and all.. GRR!!

They probably can't afford to have both the leading actors to appear in their ad. JJH + YEH = $$$$$$$ ?!?!??! They are the ROYAL COUPLE after all. If I were wealthy enough to start a company *i dun care what it is!!* I'll go there right now and hire both of them .. be it tampon, computer, green tea, clothing, shoes, Oh i know.. eye-drops.. since they cried so much and always had red-eyes.. yeah, i bet they'd be perfect for an eye-drop commercial .. :crazy:

Merenge 5, this has been mentioned dozens of times.. kekekeke.. but anyway let me tell you again:

The 2nd season will air on February 2007. Shooting starts on August 2006. None of the leading actors have confirmed that they will return, although it appears to be very likely.

Guest hana3917

I dun think season II should have more Shin and CG's scenes. Dun want more dramatic thingy. Just let them live peacefully with a bunch of kids in Macau or in the countryside.. wherever...

Instead, I want season II to focus on YULLIE. Maybe he'll meet his girl in England. Unfortunately, Prince William has eyes on her, too. So, Yul has to fight hard to get back the girl. Another palace luv story or we'd better call it "Lover in England"

^ I agree... I mean CG and Shin got their happy ending and should be left alone with their 20 kids... hehehe... Yul needs his happy ending too. I mean he wasn't soo bad at the beginning and at the very end...

I'm hoping the PD's think the same way as well..

Guest lovedrama

withbanfpic6ug.gif

GOONG EPISODE 19 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 19:

Main Translators: nycx1004, liquidfir

Spot Translators: yeohweping, nycx1004

Song translator: dorkette

Timers: jann, CraZyaH

Editor/QC: ay_link

Thank you for the translation. :P

Yeah yeah yeah!! Let's all boycott naknine!! grrrrr... *no worries for me, we dun even have it in the US..*

whyyyy did she have to sit on his lap, touching cheeks and all.. GRR!!

They probably can't afford to have both the leading actors to appear in their ad. JJH + YEH = $$$$$$$ ?!?!??! They are the ROYAL COUPLE after all. If I were wealthy enough to start a company *i dun care what it is!!* I'll go there right now and hire both of them .. be it tampon, computer, green tea, clothing, shoes, Oh i know.. eye-drops.. since they cried so much and always had red-eyes.. yeah, i bet they'd be perfect for an eye-drop commercial .. :crazy:

Merenge 5, this has been mentioned dozens of times.. kekekeke.. but anyway let me tell you again:

The 2nd season will start on February 2007. Shooting starts on August 2006. None of the leading actors have confirmed that they will return, although it appears to be very likely.

lol...tampon company? if u succeed on ur plans, whatever company it is, dont forget to hire me as your secretary, ok???

2007??? woah....!!!! thats like, NEXT YEAR!!! yay! wooopeee!!! WOOTTT!!! :w00t::lol:

Archived