[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klutzy

her accessories are probably hella expensive.

her single hair clip is like => 26usd.

wth.

and if anyone finds that shoe in goong1.5 pls PM me.

i wanna get one too. thanks

and one more fact.. i dun think YEH lIKEs to wear those high heels. she just NEEDS to wear them because JJh is too tall.

and also she is always tripping in them. watch the Ngs. she tripped once in jejudo and once when shin dragged her away at yul's birthday

Speaking of accessories, anyone know where I can find the crown necklace YEH was wearing in the drama? I've tried eclickkorea but they are now out of stock and I can't seem to order it on the MBC website.

I've had a look at the trading thread in the soompi forum but its not the official crown necklace.I've even looked on ebay and no one is selling it :(

Anyone know where else I can try???

hi, is that true there will be second season for this drama??

From what I read in this forum... Yes, there will be second seadon airing in Feb 2007.

Not sure of how many episodes or the story will be though. :D

EDIT:

I think YEH still fit the requirement that JJH want as an ideal girlfriend. GO FOR IT!!!! :-)

Guest mytafan

Hey Liquidfir,

I'm just disappointed because I thought YEH is tall girl before so she will fit with JJH :D:P but now I knew from Rebby she 's short and maybe IMBC blow up too much about her . Anyway , I dont care about that anymore . :blush: :w00t: . I cant stop thinking about Goong and the couple eventhough it has gone. :(:( . I'm eager to know what are they doing after Goong. :w00t:;) . Ah I also see you in D-Addicts . hehehe.

Guest hsiao23

Hello, does anyone have the link to dl the HQ version of Goong Ep. 16 & 24. I saw Ep. 24 but only small clips, Sad to see it end so soon...anyhoo if you could pm me the link it would be great and i would love you like a true goonger. anyhoo is does anyone know where i can get some of the goong merchandise? thanks a lot. <3

not too sure whether anyone notice/mention this, but when I see this scene,

1234c5a9b1e2baafc8af89159nt.jpg

I was thinking YEH must be feeling "leftout" or maybe "jealous" that the lady (I forget her name) is talking to JJH and taking her place.....YEH actually pull her out of the seat....heehee...I wonder whether that tell us something.... :P

p/s: for the first time I own a page! heehee :P

Haha!! :lol: LOL!!!I noticed it too!!!It was soo cute...Go YEH!!!

Hey Liquidfir,

I'm just disappointed because I thought YEH is tall girl before so she will fit with JJH :D:P but now I knew from Rebby she 's short and maybe IMBC blow up too much about her . Anyway , I dont care about that anymore . :blush: :w00t: . I cant stop thinking about Goong and the couple eventhough it has gone. :(:( . I'm eager to know what are they doing after Goong. :w00t:;) . Ah I also see you in D-Addicts . hehehe.

lOlx.. i am not disappointed as long as she fits the criteria of JJH LOlx...

anywayz i am so goong deprived today.. itz tuesday night?

if gooong is still on we will have previews.. arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-> yeah~i visit d-addicts since i am a subber lOlx.

Guest mintoro

HI everyone...

I just started to watch Goong and now at episode 10...

So there will be Season 2 for Goong, issit new script or continue with the manhwa? and is the ending of manhwa similar to the ending of Season 1?? well... i'm very curious about this since I din read the Manhwa....

Oh ya... in episode 10, Yool's mom (hye zhong gong) requested something from the king about her husband... can i know what it means? I dunno what that call in english but the sub for chinese is 追尊... :)

well.. I'll go cont episode 11 now... hehe... can't stop since I start the 1st episode... and my exam is approaching!!! OMG.. I wonder I can stop to study or I can finish and get enough time for study,..

Guest laceytam

with my lousy korean..

JJH said : he likes bubbly girls compared to quiet girls

he likes shorter girls because he is tall (this is a lousy way to include YEH)

he doesnt like skinny girls (probably because he is too used to hugging yeh)

i think many guys say he like bubbly girls

but would they really choose a bubbly girls as a girlfriend ??? ;)

and did YEH and JJH news mention where the location is they are going?

Oh ya... in episode 10, Yool's mom (hye zhong gong) requested something from the king about her husband... can i know what it means? I dunno what that call in english but the sub for chinese is 追尊... :)

Yul's mum requested for a ceremony to commemorate her dead husband. U can read the definition for 追尊 here.

Guest laceytam

you do have a point there but then again ive also noticed that alot of guys go for girls who are like their mothers.

really???? go out with girls who like their mothers?

you do have a point there but then again ive also noticed that alot of guys go for girls who are like their mothers.

HAHAHAHHA~~ u kill me... with the mother comments. lOlx.

and lacey~ not really.

some prefer the bubbly type like YEH, some guys prefer the quiet and demure.

depends..

but JJH said in korean : compared to quiet girls he PREFEr bubbly girls

Guest jihye87

very very agree .. haha .. my bro's gf look so much like my mum when she was young! @_@!!!

think guys nowadays look for girls that's bubbly and vocal .. ..

JJH likes short girls ??!? wtf .. does that mean i'm outta the race ??!?? i was thinking of stalking him when i o korea this month .. haha .. forget it ..

Hiya,

Could anyone tell me what the BTS for ep 18 is?? Which one is that?

Can anyone so kind to upload them for me??? or let me know where I can download them (pref direct download but clubbox will be fine). please??? :D

How may BTS are they for this drama? as far as I know they are for ep:

Can't remember the no - after the wed (poss. ep 2/3) when she pretend to sleep and he press her face to hard. :)

18 - don't what about

Can't remember the no - the one that yul's cooking for CG and family

20-21 - the bread thing in the interview

23 - the touch of the chin and backpack thing

Is that all? or is there anything else?? :D

Sorry for so many questions, hope you don't mind me asking. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Thank you in advance.......

Guest lKATl

I haven’t finish watching this drama yet, but just want to say this. I think that this drama start really slow, it kinda drag me to watch it. Also for some reason, I think that shin is ugly and complain to myself that why can’t they let Yul be the main charter. But as the esp. goes up, the drama start to get better and better. Also Shin starts to look hotter and hotter. Then, I notice that Shin does look better then Yul. However, Yul still look really cute to me, but why he has to be a mama boy in this drama? The reason I said this is because, he do almost every thing what his mother told him to do. This is just my opinion, to some people, don’t get mad at this. I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!

Archived