[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest usyagitntn

Jun Ji, Angeline and the rest of the CSI team,

People we have to watch that 1.5 special again, i totally underestimated it. There are alot of things that are so subtle between those two. Forget about that whole pregnancy part, this should be the new mission.

You could also see the jealousy when KJG was mentioned by the MC PKR, she is so hilarious btw, but him trying to cover it up by smiling but kind of forced which was mentioned in the article.

i dont think EH is dating KJG but definitely very close to him as can be seen in the Sang sang show when she called him but that can also be something like a deflector away from the real situation with her JH.

Also, i think he liked her very early on but EH didnt really respond to it until now.

As i said, people watch the BTS and Goong 1.5 again. We need analysis going on now. :w00t:

uhm I'm an unoffical member of the GSIT here :lol: , I agree that there're a lot of things needed to be analyzed in Goong 1.5 and all the BTS, actually everything related to YEH and JJH need t go under strict inspections to reveal all the secrets they have been hiding for so long (.. ehem referring to the scene in ep 23 BTs where JJH put his hand behind CG's backpack... and they cut it right there :phew: )

I don't know how many times I watched the scene where the MC asked if they intend to date in real life :wub: and I find this part interesting, when the MC PKR asked JJH about him having a girlfriend YEh looked at him and when he answered "No" she nodded. Is that because

_ she agreed that they will keep relationship as a secret right now? *hint hint*

_ she knows that he doesn't have a girlfriend

or is it something else.. that i can't think of right now..

Love the eye contact here!!Does it tell you anything? :phew:

Gooong1.jpg

I have to wait for the subs to come out to fully understand what they saying ( sorry to mention subs here guys :vicx: ) but I bet there's something going on between them!!!

Hoho ^^; I love CG's dad here. I know he must have said something about YEh and JJH when the audience went oooohhh, but I didn't thin he would say that XD High 5 CG's dad :lol:

* Thanks liquidfir for the translation, got to go watch it again!!! Yeah something FISHY!!! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the whole skinny girl part is kind of ironic, YEh is very skinny now but im assuming compared to other actresses, she looks healthy? :D

also a damper on some things, he could also be talking about SJH too because she is not so skinny either and judging by some clips of her, she has that type of personality that he described and YEH is relatively tall compared to alot of korean actresses, isnt she like 5 5 or 5 6 something?

REBBy WENT TO MACAU REMEMBER?

->she is not skinny my dear.. She is okay, not on the skinny side. but she does look abit fatter on screen.

and she is short. not 1.68m like they wrote.

-> according to rebby, when yeh stands near her.. they are almost the same height... not tall at all... rebby is 1.62?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Gooong1.jpg

LOOK AT THAT! LOOK AT HOW THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER?!

Can you feel something?! I can feel it! I'm soooo overflowing with love now! Hahaha!

JJH: We are not saying anything about our relationship...

YEH: We won't...

or

JJH: You're pretty today...

YEH: I KNOW!

Hahahaha! Me and my imagination! :w00t:

REBBy WENT TO MACAU REMEMBER?

->she is not skinny my dear.. She is okay, not on the skinny side. but she does look abit fatter on screen.

and she is short. not 1.68m like they wrote.

-> according to rebby, when yeh stands near her.. they are almost the same height... not tall at all... rebby is 1.62?

i didnt know that, she looks alot taller and her legs are long too. Im assuming she has a short torso then. What else did Rebby say about her weight, from all descriptions, she has a very tiny face in person?

i didnt know that, she looks alot taller and her legs are long too. Im assuming she has a short torso then. What else did Rebby say about her weight, from all descriptions, she has a very tiny face in person?

she is NOT a skinny type of girl.

but she is not as fat on screen.

i think rebby did mention she looks gd without makeup on as well.

her face is definitely smaller in person.

Guest hajjah

that chinese version subbed version of 1.5 was abit off.. so i gave up on it

-> i think let's wait for yycaf.

with my lousy korean..

JJH said : he likes bubbly girls compared to quiet girls

he likes shorter girls because he is tall (this is a lousy way to include YEH)

he doesnt like skinny girls (probably because he is too used to hugging yeh)

and the actor acting as cg's dad said : In that case, JJh and YEh are very compatiable...

then blah blah~i dun really understand but they did mention kim jong kuk.

then after that the host asked them how they feel about dating real life.

then they went : ...........................

then the host said : so both of u are NOT denying anything either right....

the crowd went : wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the actor acting as cg's dad said : if u all seen the off screen, there is something fishy going on..

then both jjh and yeh went very SHY~~~~

kekekekekek

:D i knew it, there's must be something going on between them...although i dun understand at all what is exactly CG father said in the show,but from the reaction both of them i know he say something or hint about Yeh and Ji hoon relationship.... really addicted with GOONG, this forum has to be my routine ...luv with all the comment and just nice to know all the GOONGERS here....

you all the best :wub:

Guest insideMYheart

first, this topic has waaaaaaaay too many pages to it. ;p

second, does anyone kno where i can get HQ hardsubbed episodes from 19-24?

Uhh, EP19 subs were JUST RELEASED yesterday and there are no subs for 20-24 yet.

comeon. just spend the next 4 months dating each other. solve everyone's anxiety

Haha, they definitely should.

I can't believe they are each going to do another show in between starting to shoot for season 2. It doesn't seem like there would be enough time for them.

Guest -crazzzie-

^ you know what they say... the camera adds 10 lbs to ya! LOL

YH is not skinny..she's thick! lol she's the curvy sexay type! LOL...ahh I feel like a perv saying that since I'm a girl T___T....lol but it cannot be avoided that YH and Shin LOOK HOT TOGETHER! LOL

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^

She has this TO DIE FOR LEGS! And she looks hot when she's wearing short skirts! IT makes her look tall.

Guest cheli001

liquidfir, thanks for the translation/summary of goong 1.5. :)

gosh! way to go cg's dad!! haha! see!? even their co-actors notices the chemistry between them.

The eye contact speaks for itself! hihihi

they're sooooo overly cute together!

also a damper on some things, he could also be talking about SJH too because she is not so skinny either and judging by some clips of her, she has that type of personality that he described and YEH is relatively tall compared to alot of korean actresses, isnt she like 5 5 or 5 6 something?

So im playing devil's advocate here unless we come up with good analysis backed up by EVIDENCE!

hmmm... I watched the BTS of JJH and SJH's photoshoot for a Nak-something( I think it's an interview with some BTS)... sorry can't rememer the exact name... and another BTS of all 4 leads when they are shooting the opening shoots..... I thought there are more flirtations going on JJH & YEH's BTS than JJH & SJH's BTS.... haha :lol:

Me just wishful thinking... :sweatingbullets:

omg i loved the goong 1.5 thing! it was so cute

ahah i love how they mentioned kim jong kook. just in case people didnt understand it they were talking about who eunhye would choose.. b/c they were like ohh eunhye already has a guy.. its KIM JONG KOOK <3. and then she never really picks. she just says both are really good guys & yeah. but it was cute.

i want her to go out with kim jong kook or joo ji hoon. no other guys.

Guest mashi03

when the MC PKR asked JJH about him having a girlfriend YEh looked at him and when he answered "No" she nodded. Is that because

_ she agreed that they will keep relationship as a secret right now? *hint hint*

Love the eye contact here!!Does it tell you anything? :phew:

Thanks for mentioning this. When I first watched it, I don't know why YEH nodded. Also, I realized that they both nod at each other right before the MC asked if they would consider dating (like usyagitntn said...they agreed not announce it to the public??? :phew: )

Thanks liquidfr for the Special 1.5 spot translation...I won't be sleeping well tonite (my brain will keep on thinking about JJH and YEH :w00t: )

YEH is a perfect match for JJH's ideal girlfriend. She's not skinny compared to other skinnier girls...she isn't that fat neither...she's healty

And she's short compared to JJH's height :P notice how she's wearing heels most of the time

BTW, I've upload Good Morning show w/ YEH 3-31-06 for those who needs it

It has some BTS clips from Goong.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uioy5x

omg i loved the goong 1.5 thing! it was so cute

ahah i love how they mentioned kim jong kook. just in case people didnt understand it they were talking about who eunhye would choose.. b/c they were like ohh eunhye already has a guy.. its KIM JONG KOOK <3. and then she never really picks. she just says both are really good guys & yeah. but it was cute.

i want her to go out with kim jong kook or joo ji hoon. no other guys.

if yeh goes out with kim jong kook. i will throw myself off my 10th floor window.

and also..

kim jong kook is in army~puahhahah

so yeh~juz pick jjh and end out misery.

and i dun think they have enough time to film another show before goong starts..

Guest insideMYheart

and i dun think they have enough time to film another show before goong starts..

Yeah, I don't think so either... so I guess the next time we'll see these 2 on screen is Season 2 ^_^

Is Hyorin also going to be in Season 2? She's currently filming for a movie, right? I wonder if she'll be done filming in time for Season 2.

Guest Pikachu

Yeah, I don't think so either... so I guess the next time we'll see these 2 on screen is Season 2 ^_^

Is Hyorin also going to be in Season 2? She's currently filming for a movie, right? I wonder if she'll be done filming in time for Season 2.

I want to see Song Ji Hyo back for season 2~~ to fulfill her rabu story with Kang In (BEFORE HEE SOONG STEALS HIM!) XDDD

Archived