[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching goong 1.5 again and i noticed something, they are always talking to one another or a slight hand contact here and there. Like leaning towards each other or laughing at some private joke.

For example and i thought i was seeing things but when Choi Sang Gong was dancing the tango and after they were done and the MCs were interviewing them, you can see EH talking to the queen (dont know her real name sorry) and you see JH leaning towards her and asking her something or making some comment.

also when you see the NG parts and they were showing the part of them filming the hug scene when they were at the beach house that JH responded that EH had really nice body odor so he didnt mind that she didnt wash her hair that day.

Seriously, looking at it now i really do think that 1. they are dating but keeping it private which is understandable

2. or as EH said, that they are very close colleagues and friends albeit with tons of sexual chemistry in between. :w00t:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

Bwuahahahah.. since our imaginations are running wild here, let me add my comments. Maybe they cut it off right at when JJH pulled her towards her *aagh, grabbing her backpack as an excuse to touch her back.. naughty naughty JJH*, was because there was SOMETHING afterwards.. like a hug from the back, a peck on the cheek *or lip!!*, or tickle-lee-doo-dah.. You know, just the usual stuff two lovebirds do in the middle of shooting :) :blush: :w00t::wacko: And JJH & YEH begged the PD to cut it off from the BTS since they want to keep the relationship down-low, away from the public .. aaawwww...

which epi is this backpack pull scene? was it in the extra feature clip? i

Bella, reading your post just made my night, hehehe.

Sexual chemistry, eh? HAWT!

I wouldn't think there was something up if i didn't sense something and I'm not the only one as we can see, hehe.

I say they're "Friends with Benefits" if not already lovebirds :phew: .

Guest q12345

I think Shin is still the crown prince, but the King n Queen had retired to the royal family's hometown, n Shin's sister is now the Queen of Korea.

I think the queen and king went on vacation or a trip (yeoheng) and left the royal duties to Hye Myung, Shin's sister, until they come back. He mentioned that it was difficult but she's doing fine. And also, that entrusting her with the Hwang Hu duties was a good choice.

Since all the royals are away, it makes her the highest ranking member, no counting the queen dowager (Yul's mom).

I could be wrong though . . .

Guest kdrama_luv3r

Well said there, Shenny..Regarding the scene when Shin ran up the stairs and found the ring box: I'm pretty sure he was supposed to open the box, and found it empty. That is why, when he came back to his car, the first thing he did was looking down at Chae's finger, to see if the ring was there coz he knew that it was not in the box anymore.

yeah the whole shin running up the stair and holding the box....confusing.

now that you say he was looking to see if chae is wearing the ring.....th scene in the car...make sense...but you know i saw a picture of shin and chae in the car and she was wearing two rings on her necklace....was that there old wedding ring?

the whole remarrying thing....when did chae left the palace and went macau? what length of time did chae staying macau before shin come looking for her? when chae left for macau...did shin and chae separate?

does anyone like chae house in macau?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Bella, reading your post just made my night, hehehe.

Sexual chemistry, eh? HAWT!

I wouldn't think there was something up if i didn't sense something and I'm not the only one as we can see, hehe.

I say they're "Friends with Benefits" if not already lovebirds :phew: .

Sexual Chemistry?! Interesting! Hahaha! (Angeline, sorry I had to use red to highlight my first two words! Hahaha!) Friends with benefits! Another interesting term! What about Kissing Friends?! Oooops! Hahahaha!

Jun Ji, you just made my day with your post hahahaha! Now my mind's working overtime! Hahahaha!

Sexual Chemistry?! Interesting! Hahaha! (Angeline, sorry I had to use red to highlight my first two words! Hahaha!) Friends with benefits! Another interesting term! What about Kissing Friends?! Oooops! Hahahaha!

Jun Ji, you just made my day with your post hahahaha! Now my mind's working overtime! Hahahaha!

Jun Ji, Angeline and the rest of the CSI team,

People we have to watch that 1.5 special again, i totally underestimated it. There are alot of things that are so subtle between those two. Forget about that whole pregnancy part, this should be the new mission.

also in the daum article that someone posted, pointed out alot of stuff, which i completely didnt catch. wow netziens are truly something. im impressed.

You could also see the jealousy when KJG was mentioned by the MC PKR, she is so hilarious btw, but him trying to cover it up by smiling but kind of forced which was mentioned in the article.

i dont think EH is dating KJG but definitely very close to him as can be seen in the Sang sang show when she called him but that can also be something like a deflector away from the real situation with her JH.

Also, i think he liked her very early on but EH didnt really respond to it until now.

As i said, people watch the BTS and Goong 1.5 again. We need analysis going on now. :w00t:

Also, i think he liked her very early on but EH didnt really respond to it until now.

As i said, people watch the BTS and Goong 1.5 again. We need analysis going on now. :w00t:

haha... I agree! I watched the chinese subbed of Goong 1.5 last night...I forgot what's the question but JJH said something like... I wanted to get to know her or get close to her from the start but because of our roles.... always fighting and all that... it became hard... (Not sure if i remember correctly... ) Have to wait for YY one to get more out of it...

I do agree with you all BTS---> major flirtations going on there :lol: JJH AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

Guest q12345

Personally, looking at their off-scene chemistry, I think that it is highly likely that they are already a couple. It is well-known that many good actors & actresses when they get so deeply involved in their roles, they became one (i.e. there's no separation between the character they play in the show & their real life character). I remember JJH mentioned in an earlier interview that CG's character in the show is the kind of girls he would like in real life. And I also remember the PD & YEH also said in some earlier interviews that YEH's real life character is similar to CG's character in the show. So VIOLAAA.... it's possible that 1 + 1 becomes 1 COUPLE! Does anyone agree with me?

Also, in Goong 1.5, the host mentioned that the fans would like to see them going out together in real life to which they blushed I think. I'll have to rewatch it to make sure. :phew:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I've seen Goong 1.5. I may not understand Korean but I saw all those subtle looks that they're giving each other! Hahaha! It's cute! Cute! So all of us are becoming members of the CSI team! I hope nobody faints when the results of the investigation come out! Hahaha! Oh well, I don't mind fainting over and over again! Hahaha!

Guest iiL0VERAiNN

first, this topic has waaaaaaaay too many pages to it. ;p

second, does anyone kno where i can get HQ hardsubbed episodes from 19-24?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Also, in Goong 1.5, the host mentioned that the fans would like to see them going out together in real life to which they blushed I think. I'll have to rewatch it to make sure. :phew:

They just smiled right? Maybe they were thinking... "OH NO! NOT THIS TOPIC! WE'D LIKE TO KEEP IT PRIVATE!" Hahahaha!

that chinese version subbed version of 1.5 was abit off.. so i gave up on it

-> i think let's wait for yycaf.

with my lousy korean..

JJH said : he likes bubbly girls compared to quiet girls

he likes shorter girls because he is tall (this is a lousy way to include YEH)

he doesnt like skinny girls (probably because he is too used to hugging yeh)

and the actor acting as cg's dad said : In that case, JJh and YEh are very compatiable...

then blah blah~i dun really understand but they did mention kim jong kuk.

then after that the host asked them how they feel about dating real life.

then they went : ...........................

then the host said : so both of u are NOT denying anything either right....

the crowd went : wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the actor acting as cg's dad said : if u all seen the off screen, there is something fishy going on..

then both jjh and yeh went very SHY~~~~

kekekekekek

Actually the whole skinny girl part is kind of ironic, YEh is very skinny now but im assuming compared to other actresses, she looks healthy? :D

also a damper on some things, he could also be talking about SJH too because she is not so skinny either and judging by some clips of her, she has that type of personality that he described and YEH is relatively tall compared to alot of korean actresses, isnt she like 5 5 or 5 6 something?

So im playing devil's advocate here unless we come up with good analysis backed up by EVIDENCE!

Guest vignette

omo, omo, I'm liking CG dad in Goong for confirming what we have suspected all along, there is definitely something going on between those two :D . Thanks liquidfir for making me smile like silly while typing this.

Edit: just called the medic stretcher.gif to give medical attention to our fainting gal smileyfaint.gif Mayet

Guest mayetlovesjisung

with my lousy korean..

and the actor acting as cg's dad said : In that case, JJh and YEh are very compatiable...

the actor acting as cg's dad said : if u all seen the off screen, there is something fishy going on..

kekekekekek

Okay! Watch me FAINT goongers! Hahaha! Silence means yes as the saying goes! Hahaha! Anyway, nothing is confirmed yet. If they wanna keep it private then we'll let them but they have to pray hard that no one catches them somewhere! Hahaha! And the 'height' issue... waaaah! Too bad I'm tall! Hahahaha! *mayet slaps her own face and says WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT YEH!* Hahahaha!

Thanks liquidfir for sharing those info! *HUGS*

oh crap....

so YEH is going overseas at the end of april.

-> yeh is going with people from her company.... -.- NOOOoooooooooooooo

and JJh is going on the 5th which is Tomorrow. JJh will be back in korean on the 10th

-> yeh will decide her next show in may and jjh will decide at the end of april.

but i am thinking there is no TIME for another show since they are gonna start filming in august?

comeon. just spend the next 4 months dating each other. solve everyone's anxiety

damm..

【新闻】智勋和恩惠都出国

"4月份将充分休息,并於5月底开始演艺活动"

因连续剧'宫'而成为巨星级艺人的皇太子夫妇,尹恩惠-朱智勋将於4月充分休息一个月之後,预计将於5月底重新开始演艺活动.

短期间"将什麼也不想,只想充分休息."的尹恩惠将於4月底出国,并和经纪公司人员一起共享假期.并在结束旅行之後的5月中旬开始决定下一部作品,以及演艺活动.

另一方面,朱智勋则将比尹恩惠提早3周的本月5日出国,并於10日返回韩国.藉著MBC连续剧'宫'而受到肯定的朱智勋目前并有恐怖剧到爱情剧等多样类型的电影,连续剧等演出邀请,让他幸福的想尖叫呢.

虽然目前对其中一个能够衬托出朱智勋男性美的角色非常感兴趣,但下一部作品的正式决定则将延到4月底,目前只想享受充分的甜蜜假期.

with my lousy korean..

kekekekekek

Ah........, Thank you for translating that. Can't wait for the english sub for it so I can understand what they are saying. :D Thank you subbers..... in advanced and for all you all have done. ( I hope it's ok to mention this?) Please don't hurt me if not. :-)

I hope they are together but hope it will not effect the next season if they are going out (if they fight or so) :P

They do look great though........

What did the friend say when they been asked if they will go out together??

Archived