[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

question...so...

when did they sleep together?? if she's pregnant at the end that means they had their "first nite" but when was that?? haha

LOLz that would be the million dollar question!

they left it like that at then end i think for interest

towards the 2nd season. also on the special (goong 1.5)

it was mentioned that YEH stated the "gaging" action

was merely indigestion!

so now no one knows...maybe Angelina and the rest of

the CSI GOONG can help u out further :lol:

do you guys know which drama will replace this one?!

i think a drama called "Dr. Kang" will take over the Goong timeslot,

starring Yang DongGun <3 & Han GaIn

Guest cheli001

kekeeke i juz want them to get together. manz. me and my imaginations

anywayz~JJH was late for that party because he had some advertisement or something. and manz, he didnt sit with YEh at all. not one pic.. this is being too obsvious. that they dun wan to be taken together?

kekekekekekke something is fishy

pikapeach~u owe another page with cute comments. lOlx.. itz a trend

yeahh... trying to purposely avoid each other (not sitting togeder, taking pics 2geder or speaking wid each other) only drives more attention, whether there is sumtin goin on bet them or not. But i'm betting there is sumthin! hehehe :P

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Ah... I started watching Goong.. tad bit late =__= (Ok VERY late.)

Currently on episode 15... started watching onnnn.. Thursday? =X

Can someone direct me to the links for episodes 15+? Bittorent is never my friend =X I prefer LQ because I'm afraid the harddrive would crash if I had so many HQ Goong episodes...

Thanks a bunchhhhhh!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Yeah.. I know it's like asking for too much, but now I want the Behind the Scene of the BTS.. buwhahahah.. more like BTS-SQUARED. *Sigh* dying for some JJH&YEH action here..

Anyway, the title of YEH's movie is Escaping from Charisma, and there are some preview of the movie *and MV* on youtube.

Thanks for the tip about YEH's movie! How I wish she can have a movie with JJH! That would totally make Goongers crazy and will make them faint. I've noticed that the 'fainting season' has ended! Hahaha! Last week everyone was fainting! Hahaha!

question...so...

when did they sleep together?? if she's pregnant at the end that means they had their "first nite" but when was that?? haha

Dear, we all wish we know but all we have now are speculations hahaha! Maybe they'd start season 2 with the bed scene! Hahaha!

yeahh... trying to purposely avoid each other (not sitting togeder, taking pics 2geder or speaking wid each other) only drives more attention, whether there is sumtin goin on bet them or not. But i'm betting there is sumthin! hehehe :P

And maybe they don't want to publicize their relationship if there's any. Or maybe they were having and LQ during that time?! Hahaha! If I'm in YEH or JJH's place, I would rather keep mum about the relationship too, keep things in private. Too much public attention isn't good.

Annyong everyone! Hope you're all having a great Tuesday morning!

Bleh. Site's still down. So I'll have to post here agian:

Episode 19 Eppie Awards!

ep19sweetest8sv.jpg

I've been kinda feeling like we haven't seen CG really hanging out with her friends for the longest time til now. It's just nice seeing them all tease CG about having to bear a crown prince. Hehe, it was funny watching CG squirm knowing that it's her national duty to produce an heir. Though if you ask me, knowing pervy CG she's probably celebrating inside. Heck, I would be xD. I especially love Kang-hyun in this ep because she seems to really understand that CG misses a lot from her old life, especially when they went out to eat ddukboki.

ep19cutest18ob.jpgep19cutest23qc.jpg

I swear I got 3 more cavities when Chae-gyung pulled out that puppy dog act. That wimpering was like "T_T...awwwwwwwww ;_;"( <--I'm so glad for emoticons.) But I kinda agree with the mom on this one. Chae-gyung has totally forgotten why she married Shin and moved to the palace in the first place. She's really got to grow up and face her problems. And then there are the palace maidens catching Shin wanting to see Chae-gyung. The bashful little guy. Too cute man *sucks on a lollipop*

ep19funniest7bm.jpg

Thank GOODNESS they put this scene in here, otherwise I wouldn't have a funniest award. Which is kinda funny because this is supposed to be a comedic drama, yet things have gotten so serious. Go figure =/ But anyways, I know I said I'm not too fond of the whole Jang-kyung/Kang-hyun shipping, but I do admit this is pretty funny. He's got the creepy grin thing down and it's just hilarious watching him wave sheepishly to Kang-hyun when they were setting up the shot again. I really want to see Kang-in or somebody go up to him and slap him to see if he'd snap out of it. Now THAT would be really funny

ep19saddest8nl.jpg

Yea, I know Chae-gyung has been kinda stupid these past few eps, but you gotta feel for her here. You can really sense how much living in the palace has just kinda pushed her to her limit. I really wished for Shin to just walk in on Chae-gyung like that. It would've a totally perfect opportunity...

Shin: Chae-gyung...why are you-?

Chae-gyung: Living in this palace is so unbearble...

Shin: I'm sorry, I should have beent here for you. From now on lean on me ok?

Chae-gyung wipes away a tear: Ok... I love you Shin.

Shin: I love you too Chae-gyung.

And then they make out or something. What? Hey, I never said I was a writer. I just want _something_ to happen in this scene.

ep19shin8ie.jpg

Shin has gotten really better by this episode. I know he wasn't at his best at the end of 18, but you can tell he's been trying really hard in this epsiode. I'm glad that he's finally admitted to the fact that he's not really good at communicating and he knows about the things he's done wrong. And in this scene you can tell that Shin has gotten to understand Chae-gyung a lot better since he's actually letting her spend some time with her family again to cheer her up. Now why Chae-gyung is still moody at Shin after coming back from this is beyond me. I think I'll just let Shin know that I'm there for him if Chae-gyung still refuses him *plops self down next to Shin* Me: hehe...Howdy :lol: Shin: o_o...

ep19yul7kv.jpg

Despite the fact that Yul is still saying stupid stuff to Chae-gyung and I really didn't like it when he put his hand on her cheek when she drove off that night, it's nice to know that not all of what Yul says isn't total crap at this point. Yul telling Chae-gyung not to worry about the gossip concerning her parents is what the old Yul did. *le sigh* Oh Yul, I hope you come back to your senses soon ok?

ep19hottest4wn.jpg

I scanned this episode a couple of times, but I found no hot moments. At all. Not even a pervy Alfred scene in this episode. So I decided to take this moment to go all fangirly over Shin:

*ahem*

OMG ISN'T SHIN OH SO GORGEOUS??? LIKE HE'S TOTALLY HOT AND SEXY AND I JUST WANNA GO UP TO HIM AND HUG HIM. DON'T THOSE DRESS SHIRTS LOOK REALLY HWAT??? OMG I NEED SOME ICE OR A FAN OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS GUY IS ON FIRE!!! YEA SHIN YOU WORKIN' THAT OUTFIT! O_O O_O O_O

Ok...I got that out of my system. *fans self* Oh btw...I'm really glad Shin was the one to find that barf-worthy love-letter from his dad to that royal wh*re. It's too bad he didn't do anything about it in this episode. =/

ep19romantic2qb.jpg

Yea Shin, you go protect the girl you love ~_^. Tee hee :D

ep19wtf9mq.jpg

So, Chae-gyung finally tells Shin about some of the stuff that's wrong with him. And Shin's finally admitted to some of his problems and wants to talk. But the thing is...WHY THE F*** ARE THEY STILL NOT COMMUNICATING???? >( Like what the heck? Yea, sure...they've said some stuff, but they're still shutting themselves off from each other. Chae-gyung for not listening to Shin's side and Shin for not pushing harder to get Chae-gyung to listen. This entire episode I was dying for those two to make up already, but nothing happened, even when Shin took her home they still were at odds at the end of this episode. Argh *grumbles and glares at writer*

ep19punched9ia.jpg

Chae-gyung, you are so dense. You see? Now this is what I was talking about when I say you two are still not communicating. You see this and jump to conclusions! Why don't you talk to Shin and ask him what he was doing or saying to Hyo-rin??? And Chae-gyung was no angel in this episode because she's still going to Yul for comfort instead of talking to the one person that matters. Gah. Who's got a bat? Anybody? This girl needs a good thumpin' on the head. >(

Overall thoughts: Well, watching this a second time through I find that I'm not having such a violent reaction. Yea, this episode was still draggy. But I've come to accept the fact that this is part of k-drama reality. Can't live with it, and apparently K-drama writers can't live without it. So, while I'm still pissed with the whole misunderstanding/miscommunicating ordeal, I guess I'll just have to deal. Bleh. Now my mouth doesn't taste good.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I was browsing through the web I found www.coolwin-video.com is selling goong

OMG OMG! I saw it just now! They're selling Goong epi 1-24 at USD37.something! But the rating of the english sub is AVERAGE. They need to define AVERAGE! Hahaha! What do they mean when they say average! I'm soooo tempted to buy! I really am!

Goong's totally making me crazy! Hahaha!

Theed, I'm clapping with my two hands and my two feet for that Ep 19 Awards.. It was such a joy reading it :) I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my chair :lol: .. I remember some of us were so scared to even go back and rewatch this episode.. kekekekeke.. To even come up with that many awards categories winners, I don't dare to think how many times you have to watch it over and over and over again... Aaargh, the frustration must be unbearable!! So yeah, I'm bowing down to you :sweatingbullets:

thesnowcrane, I love your avatar and siggies!! Great job!! :)

Guest cjgp016

for those who still need these episodes......here's my contribution :D

episode 22(LQ):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X17N5NGX

episode 23(LQ):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDT5NDEB

episode 24end(LO):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73UUD0KZ

goong special 1.5(LQ):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QD3GA7L

*credits to original uploaders ;)

thank you so much!....can you pls also upload episode 20-21....pls...

Good Morning Goongers!! :lol:

I found a few articles about Goong but don't understand Korean... Me hoping someone could help us out.... :blush:

About the hot Kiss in Epi 23

Epi 23 Hot Kiss

About Goong 1.5

Goong 1.5

Article about YEH... why did they underline in red some of the words there??

Article about YEH

Pretty please??? :blush:

theedqueen -- always love reading your epi awards... makes me wanna watch the episodes again... Thank you so much!! :)

thesnowcrane -- sooo pretty!!! :wub: Thank you! *rush off to save them

Guest rose999

OMG OMG! I saw it just now! They're selling Goong epi 1-24 at USD37.something! But the rating of the english sub is AVERAGE. They need to define AVERAGE! Hahaha! What do they mean when they say average! I'm soooo tempted to buy! I really am!

Goong's totally making me crazy! Hahaha!

Ebay is selling the Bootlegged ones already. From 25.99 to 37 and over.

They are moving fast.

Guest peepeephan

this might be really random but...

does anyone know model/brand phone it was at the end of episode 22. the black phone with the silver lining around it. it rings and someone picks it up...right before they go to scene with shin goon?

thank you so much

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^^Saw it in ebay. I think I'll wait for yesasia but it would also be very expensive so what i'll do is i'll wait till december and while waiting i'll buy 2 sets of pirated copies. sorry! hahaha! can't wait for Goong complete dvds. i've seen the whole series but i wanna see it again!

GOONG GOONG GOONG!

Guest MeiLin83

Article about YEH... why did they underline in red some of the words there??

Article about YEH

TRANSLATING just the ones underlined in red:

The first underlined sentence is what mostly every Goong fans are hoping for:

With all of the Goong popularity, netizens are hoping YEH and JJH will date in real life.

The second: YEH-"It is true as filming progressed we became more and more close to each other, but we are only close colleagues"

The article also says that they will be filiming (well, at least YEH) S2 sometime in August of this year. They are currently going over with consideration 6-7 supposed scenarios.

I know S2 will be up to standards as S1 so I'm not worried about that, but I am nervous with what type of storyline will be introduced. I think I will grow tired if I have to see more Shin and CG relationship angst....especially caused by another guy/girl.

Guest vignette

Hi Mayet, I think its best to wait for the yesasia copy preferably the Directors Cut edition so we can have something extra to look forward too.

Guest ldyselfish

COULD SOMEONE DO A SPOT TRANSLATION FOR ME iN EPISODE 21? THE PART WHERE THEY ARE INTERVIEWING AND I THINK CHAEGYUNG SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YUL? AND THEN THE SHIN GOON LOOKS LIKE HE KINDA SAVED HER BY SAYIN A LONG SPEECH AND EVERYONE STARTS TO CRY OR LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO CRY AND THEN SHE LETS GO OF HIS HAND? .. IM WATCHING IT W/O SUBS AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HES SAYING .. PLEASE AND THANK YOU ^_^

COULD SOMEONE DO A SPOT TRANSLATION FOR ME iN EPISODE 21? THE PART WHERE THEY ARE INTERVIEWING AND I THINK CHAEGYUNG SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YUL? AND THEN THE SHIN GOON LOOKS LIKE HE KINDA SAVED HER BY SAYIN A LONG SPEECH AND EVERYONE STARTS TO CRY OR LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO CRY AND THEN SHE LETS GO OF HIS HAND? .. IM WATCHING IT W/O SUBS AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HES SAYING .. PLEASE AND THANK YOU ^_^

I did some backlogging for you... Avid_fan8 did a summary of that..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2050298

You can start backlogging from that page for the other spoilers, caps etc.. etc... Hope that helps B)

TRANSLATING just the ones underlined in red:

The first underlined sentence is what mostly every Goong fans are hoping for:

With all of the Goong popularity, netizens are hoping YEH and JJH will date in real life.

The second: YEH-"It is true as filming progressed we became more and more close to each other, but we are only close colleagues"

The article also says that they will be filiming (well, at least YEH) S2 sometime in August of this year. They are currently going over with consideration 6-7 supposed scenarios.

I know S2 will be up to standards as S1 so I'm not worried about that, but I am nervous with what type of storyline will be introduced. I think I will grow tired if I have to see more Shin and CG relationship angst....especially caused by another guy/girl.

wah!!! Thank you ! Thank you! *Kiss Kiss :lol:

I hope you don't mind... but I linked your post to the YEH thread... :)

Archived