[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missy

thanks for the bts & news clips my lovelys!

does anyone know when YEH & JJH birthdays are? how old are they? is she older than him?

Guest miss adorablexd

Goong had an ending party and another soompier uploaded pictures of it in the picture section. Credit to Se7enslove. I notice in one of that pictures that She had a bruise on her arm!! o.O is that a bruise or what!?

20060331195024.jpg

Guest insideMYheart

does anyone know when YEH & JJH birthdays are? how old are they? is she older than him?

Him: May 16, 1982

Her: October 3, 1984

I was born right smack in between both of them :P

You can check each of their own official threads for more info.

Jess! ^_^ *huggles*

so...Hwang PD is also a movie director, eh? Didn't know that.

That being a movie director should definitely tell us something rite? hihihi...

hmMmmm....no wonder... no wonder... kekeke..

yeah SHENNY~he is a changed man..

he told halmamama that he dun have the confidence that CG will like him if he is no longer the crown prince..

halmamama said that is so UNLIKE shin. lOlx..

and she said look at Bigung's eyes.. and u will see how much she likes him.

:lol: I kinda guess that when Halma Mama has that look on her face hihihi..

Yeah, our Hwang TaeJa Lee Shin has no confidence? now that's is something! lol!

Halma Mama is such a cool person B) I bet when she looked at CG at first, she was reminded of herself back then...

pretty also I bet! hihi... i love her long skirt she wore when she first met with CG in Macau.... plus that hat she wore.... so stylish ^_^

and possible blooper:

When shin climb up the stair to come to look for CG in his final day in macau, I am sure that his watch was white. Could someone check this out?

Sorry, I don't know how to make a capture, so I could not show the pictures.

Wow.. this is interesting.

Thanks for pointing that out... I'm gonna check it out again tonite and see the watch.

Actually the scene when Shin went upstairs to look for CG... I don't quite get it :huh:

What's the whole point of the scene?

Is it to show that he's bound to find the jewelry box and assuming that CG rejected his proposal as not to wear the ring he gave? :unsure:

But he didn't even open the box though...

this is confusing :lol: I guess, we can call it a possible flaw in this scene? =D

As to take screen caps, you can use BSPlayer to play the movie, and just press "P" to cap them... very very easy to do hehe :D

yes..the reason why i love this scene so much,other than for the fact that it was so beautiful and touching and it showcased how much in love they are with each other,is because this was like a clear,closure for Yul.he saw it for himself how they are meant to be,and he would no longer have any doubts in his mind whether Shin would truly loved CG as he did.at least he was consoled that way..a sense of finality.

This is exactly why I love this scene in eppie 24 oh-so very much :lol:

It's just so beautiful and meaningful at the same time, to all three main characters, Yul, Shin, CG.

Like you said, when Yul saw it for himself, the girl he loves so much was crying her heart out right in front of his eyes. I guess that must put some deep affect on him to the extend of him deciding not to put CG in that kind of misery anymore. (as to let her go).

As for the hot kiss in 23, Hwang PD seemed to guide YEH and JJH a lot in those BTS I've seen. Like for example, he guided them on how JJH supposed to kiss YEH cheek in ep 18, the right angles etc etc... and the results are superb. Great work, Hwang PD! ^^

For sure, he is the man behind JJH's acting success. And it just seems so right when I read he news about JJH not wanting to get paid for the last 4 eppies.

To me it just shows more on how good of a person JJH's character is.

He knows how and who to be grateful to =)

Really hope to see more of his work in the future, when he comes back from the '7d6n' thinggie puehehee~~

Guest Pikachu

If you're a freak (or a perv aka perviemon) like me and you own an iPod video and would like to watch the street kiss on it:

http://www.orenjii.net/junk/Goong23_streetkiss.mp4

I converted the .avi into something compatible with the ipod video. >D Happy watching.

*goes off to watch it and cackle some more* <-- one who has escaped form IGCDC and running amok!

Actually the scene when Shin went upstairs to look for CG... I don't quite get it :huh:

What's the whole point of the scene?

Is it to show that he's bound to find the jewelry box and assuming that CG rejected his proposal as not to wear the ring he gave? :unsure:

But he didn't even open the box though...

this is confusing :lol: I guess, we can call it a possible flaw in this scene? =D

As for the hot kiss in 23, Hwang PD seemed to guide YEH and JJH a lot in those BTS I've seen. Like for example, he guided them on how JJH supposed to kiss YEH cheek in ep 18, the right angles etc etc... and the results are superb. Great work, Hwang PD! ^^

For sure, he is the man behind JJH's acting success. And it just seems so right when I read he news about JJH not wanting to get paid for the last 4 eppies.

To me it just shows more on how good of a person JJH's character is.

He knows how and who to be grateful to =)

Really hope to see more of his work in the future, when he comes back from the '7d6n' thinggie puehehee~~

Well said there, Shenny.. I can't even cut your quote coz they're all important points.. kekekkeke..

Regarding the scene when Shin ran up the stairs and found the ring box: I'm pretty sure he was supposed to open the box, and found it empty. That is why, when he came back to his car, the first thing he did was looking down at Chae's finger, to see if the ring was there coz he knew that it was not in the box anymore.

Yeah, I agree that Hwang In Roi was really involved in bits and pieces of every scene.. which is why of course, would be fun to see how many takes it took to create the perfect HOT BURNING KISS scene.. *well actually, i wanna see bts of every kiss scene*.. As newcomers, I'm sure both JJH and YEH are grateful for the opportunity.. and they should've realized by now, how big their names are, when they went to Macau and see bunch of fans already waiting even before they arrived. They must be AMAZED .... by how these people can get their flight information, hotel information, and yadah yadah yadah.. and actually flew out there from all over the world just for a glimpse of their faces.

WHICH IS WHY I'm pretty sure that they WILL BE BACK for the 2nd season. I mean, they owe Hwang In Roi at least that much, and even more, and they are aware of that!

Yeah, I can't wait til he's back from his '7d6n' HONEYMOON with YEH too.. buwhahahah.. he better bring back many lovey-dovey pictures!! :phew:

Guest usyagitntn

Yeah, I agree that Hwang In Roi was really involved in bits and pieces of every scene.. which of course, would be fun to see how many takes it took to create the perfect HOT BURNING KISS scene.. *well actually, i wanna see bts of every kiss scene*.. As newcomers, I'm sure both JJH and YEH are grateful for the opportunity.. and they should've realized by now, how big their names are, when they went to Macau and see bunch of fans already waiting even before they arrived. They must be AMAZED .... by how these people can get their flight information, hotel information, and yadah yadah yadah.. and actually flew out there from all over the world just for a glimpse of their faces.

WHICH IS WHY I'm pretty sure that they WILL BE BACK for the 2nd season. I mean, they owe Hwang In Roi at least that much, and even more, and they are aware of that!

Yeah, I can't wait til he's back from his '7d6n' HONEYMOON with YEH too.. buwhahahah.. he better bring back many lovey-dovey pictures!! :phew:

I think they will come back for season 2 too. Season one was quite a success (although I remember reading in the news thread that Goong was trashed by the critics :vicx: :fury: ) can't wait to see they live as a big happy family with all the kids they will have XD.

here's the news link if anyone wants to know what I'm talking about when I say that Goong was trashed by the critics: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=868&st=1020 _sandrydc post on March 29, 06 . but who cares about them as long as we love the show it's OK, at least I don't, and Goong has pretty good ratings too, one of the best rated drama of 2006 :D

Yep and I agree with you on the MAJOR FLIRTATIONS between YEH and JJH. I was so sad that they didn't show what happened after JJH put his hands behind CG's backpack ( da*m it they cut it right there). i was a little bit disappointed on the fact that they didn't show any behind the scene for the HOT KISS *dreaming again :blush: *, but my guess is that they did it so well that there's no bloopers or NGs for such a scene,( they seemed to like it too :phew: )

Honeymoon, yay I 'm going crazy here, hoping they would bump into each other on the street :lol: .... or have they planned it long time ago :phew:

Re-up for ep 23 BTS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v92wub

Credits go to the original uploader. Thanks :D

Guest zeroandone

I finally saw the final episode AHHH! I screamed so much..in a good way of course. CG and Shin have become one of my FAVORITE couples but I felt so much sympathy for Yul but it's like..well, it's about time. AHH.. can't wait for next season!

I saw the 1.5 episode on YouTube

Guest LYNNDAN84

I think they will come back for season 2 too. Season one was quite a success (although I remember reading in the news thread that Goong was trashed by the critics :vicx: :fury: ) can't wait to see they live as a big happy family with all the kids they will have XD.

Yep and I agree with you on the MAJOR FLIRTATIONS between YEH and JJH. I was so sad that they didn't show what happened after JJH put his hands behind CG's backpack ( da*m it they cut it right there). i was a little bit disappointed on the fact that they didn't show any behind the scene for the HOT KISS *dreaming again :blush: *, but my guess is that they did it so well that there's no bloopers or NGs for such a scene,( they seemed to like it too :phew: )

Honeymoon, yay I 'm going crazy here, hoping they would bump into each other on the street :lol: .... or have they planned it long time ago :phew:

Really? Goong was trashed by the critics? How come and why. Sorry if I wasn't suppose to ask this question.

Yeah.. I know it's like asking for too much, but now I want the Behind the Scene of the BTS.. buwhahahah.. more like BTS-SQUARED. *Sigh* dying for some JJH&YEH action here..

Anyway, the title of YEH's movie is Escaping from Charisma, and there are some preview of the movie *and MV* on youtube.

Guest myteddi

does anyone have the goong 1.5 thing? or is it the 5minute thing thats been put up?

I upl Goong Special 1.5 LQ thanks to Creidesca a while back and it is not only 5 minutes. Quite entertaining because it showed BTS, NGs, interview of the cast and more, here it is enjoy:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BUHC5Q2E

has anyone seen the special with the YEH interview?! i tried looking through the thread, but it's ...impossible >_<!! plus, i only have like an hour bc my internet's being a jerk. if anyone has the clip with the YEH interview [and/or] sangsangplus with YEH, please PM me! i can re-up. i've been looking desperately but i havne't been able to watch it yet.. thanks for your help!

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

i just started getting into goong so i was wondering if anyone had any pictures of Yul? haha he's sooo hot .. i was also wondering who you guys thought you would rather see YEH with .. Shin or Yul ? i think yul !

Guest Bobosaur

question...so...

when did they sleep together?? if she's pregnant at the end that means they had their "first nite" but when was that?? haha

Archived