[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest helenou

Hey guys im getting married in July and i kinda like the flower thing YEh wore on her head you guys have any pics of other people wearing something like that so i can choose which one is the best

Congratulations !!!!! :w00t:

when i saw this scene that remind me the wedding scene in Phoenix

here's the link Have a look ! ^^

THX you so much for these links and these caps !!! looks like JJH is flirting with YEH !! huhuhuhuh :phew:

im gonna upload it as soon as the download ends ^^

EDIT

YTN Star news (3/4/06)

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CGGZGK...VH0R5BJDYHPPBQM

BTS epi 23

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RGCMNA...8Q1728CODGYEFRT

Guest Pikachu

thanx for the BTS of episode 23!

this made me curious... :blink:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4098/curious0wq.jpg

imbc

why did JJH hook his hands behind YEH's backpack?

just for fun? as in just being really friendly and fooling

around or was there a purpose? :huh::rolleyes::P

LOL! Gee! You know in the bts, they cut it off right at that image. It's really cute, too, how he sort of puller her towards him through the backpack and then cut off to the next BTS. XDD For all we know YEH leans her back towards JJH and rests her head on his shoulder after director yelling cut. XDD *runs* Sorry, kinda letting my imagination go wild here. XDDD evil mbc cutting it off right there.. XD (what if there was more to see?)

LOL! Gee! You know in the bts, they cut it off right at that image. It's really cute, too, how he sort of puller her towards him through the backpack and then cut off to the next BTS. XDD For all we know YEH leans her back towards JJH and rests her head on his shoulder after director yelling cut. XDD *runs* Sorry, kinda letting my imagination go wild here. XDDD evil mbc cutting it off right there.. XD (what if there was more to see?)

Bwuahahahah.. since our imaginations are running wild here, let me add my comments. Maybe they cut it off right at when JJH pulled her towards her *aagh, grabbing her backpack as an excuse to touch her back.. naughty naughty JJH*, was because there was SOMETHING afterwards.. like a hug from the back, a peck on the cheek *or lip!!*, or tickle-lee-doo-dah.. You know, just the usual stuff two lovebirds do in the middle of shooting :) :blush: :w00t::wacko: And JJH & YEH begged the PD to cut it off from the BTS since they want to keep the relationship down-low, away from the public .. aaawwww...

Guest Pikachu

Bwuahahahah.. since our imaginations are running wild here, let me add my comments. Maybe they cut it off right at when JJH pulled her towards her *aagh, grabbing her backpack as an excuse to touch her back.. naughty naughty JJH*, was because there was SOMETHING afterwards.. like a hug from the back, a peck on the cheek *or lip!!*, or tickle-lee-doo-dah.. You know, just the usual stuff two lovebirds do in the middle of shooting :) :blush: :w00t::wacko: And JJH & YEH begged the PD to cut it off from the BTS since they want to keep the relationship down-low, away from the public .. aaawwww...

XDD either JJH & YEH asked for that part not to be put in.. or MBC PDs know they're together and know the fans want to know they're together so they didn't put it in to torture us. EBIL. :tongue2:

But Shin smiling at the kids in that BTS is sooo cute. XDD But still, nothing tops the part when he smelled the baby's butt. XDDD That's sooo cute (and so Shin XDD)

XDD either JJH & YEH asked for that part not to be put in.. or MBC PDs know they're together and know the fans want to know they're together so they didn't put it in to torture us. EBIL. :tongue2:

But Shin smiling at the kids in that BTS is sooo cute. XDD But still, nothing tops the part when he smelled the baby's butt. XDDD That's sooo cute (and so Shin XDD)

lOlx.. pika and mango.

i think probably itz the editor that accidentally forgot to cut away that scene,,

manz.. they are SOOOOOOOO dating.

i can see jjh and yeh now, on the phone scolding the editor

Since itz imagination i will add in mine too

jjh : OMG he forgot to cut that part away~~

YEH : i TOLD u not to do that.

JJh : when did u say that? u loved it.

yeh : so we just continue to pretend right?

jjh : yeah let try to pretend until we cannot hid it anymore.

yeh : i want to kill that editor..

jjh : count ourselves lucky he didnt put in that part where i kissed ur cheek,

yeh : ...................

Guest Pikachu

lOlx.. pika and mango.

i think probably itz the editor that accidentally forgot to cut away that scene,,

manz.. they are SOOOOOOOO dating.

i can see jjh and yeh now, on the phone scolding the editor

Since itz imagination i will add in mine too

jjh : OMG he forgot to cut that part away~~

YEH : i TOLD u not to do that.

JJh : when did u say that? u loved it.

yeh : so we just continue to pretend right?

jjh : yeah let try to pretend until we cannot hid it anymore.

yeh : i want to kill that editor..

jjh : count ourselves lucky he didnt put in that part where i kissed ur cheek,

yeh : ...................

XDDD I can already the facial expressions in your "imagination" XDDD;;;!!! First both would be both "roar pissed/irritated" then when JJH sayd "When did you say that you loved it" he'd be smiling that cute smile of his (>O<!!) and then when YEH replied she'd be smiling sweetly at him then back to ROAR I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T CUT IT OUT. XDDD;;; :lol:

And besides, if they're not dating, at least we know there's flirting. :w00t:

And besides, if they're not dating, at least we know there's flirting. :w00t:

What do you mean flirting?? there ARE *as in multiple times* MAJOR FLIRTATION going on there. I REFUSE to call it "just flirting" <_< Oookay.. me going nuts from the Goong Withdrawal.. forgive me, peeps :wacko:

By the way, has anybody seen the 5 min news report on the Goong Finale Party. I can't believe there still ISN'T a single shot of JJH&YEH together. I was busy looking at the background for signs of our lovebirds, but to no avail. We really need to STEAL the complete recording of that party. I'll fly down to MBC to get that damn tape, and end our curiousity if i could! :angry:

Guest chancheeching

What do you mean flirting?? there ARE *as in multiple times* MAJOR FLIRTATION going on there. I REFUSE to call it "just flirting" <_< Oookay.. me going nuts from the Goong Withdrawal.. forgive me, peeps :wacko:

By the way, has anybody seen the 5 min news report on the Goong Finale Party. I can't believe there still ISN'T a single shot of JJH&YEH together. I was busy looking at the background for signs of our lovebirds, but to no avail. We really need to STEAL the complete recording of that party. I'll fly down to MBC to get that damn tape, and end our curiousity if i could! :angry:

please do. i want to see too. please share with us if you really get the tape. haha. thank you very much.

Guest Pikachu

LMAO. XDDDDD;;; Well, I'm calling it that for now until we know 100% they are dating.. XDD (tho we all know they are XDD but a confirmation wouldn't hurt. XD)

I haven't seen the reports on the finale party... unless there's a miniscule shot of JJH and YEH together..> XDDDDDD;;; *desperate* At least we did get some photos of the 2 together from the party (one with "heavy eye contact actttiooon"). XDDD (and if you want to end our curiosity, you should just go to either of their apartments. LOL. XDDDD)

Man.. I really can't wait to know whether the cast is coming back for the 2nd season. All the waiting is killing me, though at least we know JJH will let us know around mid-may.. *crosses fingers* XDDD (maybe he'll return if YEH returns.. or vice versa XDDD)

kekeeke i juz want them to get together. manz. me and my imaginations

anywayz~JJH was late for that party because he had some advertisement or something. and manz, he didnt sit with YEh at all. not one pic.. this is being too obsvious. that they dun wan to be taken together?

kekekekekekke something is fishy

pikapeach~u owe another page with cute comments. lOlx.. itz a trend

Guest myteddi

YTN 3.4.2006 news clip - 종방 파티에서 만난 '궁'의 스타들

5min clip on the 31/3 GOONG party, shows mini-interviews with the cast, now available from my clubbox

do not PM me for YSI or MU links, i'm trying to cope with my korean studies and backlog at work now so really can't spare the time with uploads to multiple sites. perhaps the other goongners can help ;)

My share in upl from Trebby's Clubbox (thanks) the YTN news clip of the Goong Post Party last 03312006 with interviews of the cast thru YSI & Megaupl for those who can't do clubbox:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01MIGM8...IE0LSUGMDIN1T9Q

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EU3LGD32

Guest sweet_treats1812

omg, the behind scenes of episode 23 is so cute!!! :lol: i love the last part where they took pics with the kids..gaaah!

i was disappointed there was nothing about that hot kiss though :blush: mwehehe~ oh wells..thanks for all the links u guys!

here's a reup of BTS for ep. 23 for anyone who still needs it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wsvrfk

Hi, everyone! I haven't been on in days, but it really is nice to see some crazy goongers still hanging around here.

Dee, thank you, hun, for the caps and pics. Saved them all.

Also thanks to those of you who helped with posting caps and pics and clips, so much appreciated.

Am going crazy here since I know there is no GOONG this week...I feel like crying at times but then end up smiling to myself thinking of the kiss, and my fave part where Chae runs after Shin (that was a beautiful scene).

Isn't PD Hwang In Roi a Movie Director as well? If he is, then I can understand why the KISS was so natural and real. Kisses in movies are different from dramas, haven't you all noticed? Maybe it's just me.

Anyways, I'll be back later to visit again. Gotta catch up on my work that I've missed due to Goong, hehe.

Edit:

Gee! I totally missed the cap of JH hooking EH's backpack. I smell something broiling! If it's not already been cooked!

PS: Hello Rinrin, Audrey, Pandabear, Shenny, Gee, Rebby, Manda, Rie, S, Lili, Theed, Apple, Yuzu and everyone else!

Archived