[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ldyselfish

MM THE quality in the box set which is episodes 1-12 are very good the timing on the subs are prety exact too .. for episodes 13-24 i asked the guy who worked at the store and the box set for that is suppose to be out in about 7 weeks from what i heard .. i asked him about season two actually but i think he got mixed up with 13-24 instead of season two

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

heard that these are the bootleg ones for Season1 where they planned the release in 2 box sets. the 1st one (already on sale) is for episodes 1-12 and the 2nd one (yet to be released) will be episodes 13-24. expect the 2nd one to be on sale soon maybe in matter of days or weeks. so episodes 13-24 is NOT Season2. Season2 will only start filming in Sep 06 and airing in Feb 2007.

btw how is the quality of the video? did they take our english subs? sure hope not!!!

I got a copy of epi 1-12 too. I'm still waiting for the complete set (epi 1-24). It'll be out in a week or two. Mine's english subbed but the quality of the subs isn't really that good but it's passable.

I want the complete copy!!! Waaaaaaah! I bet the cost is quite expensive. I'm planning to buy it in yesasia. If there's anyone there who knows where I can get a great copy, please PM me. Pretty please.

Thanks to DallasE & joeyclaire for the caps... Can't wait to watch...

I got this link from the chinese website... Clubbox link for ripped BTS epi 23...

BTS Epi 23

credits to beiduyu of KDOCN and the clubbox owner

Can someone kind enough to up this on YSI??? that's the only thing i can download from here at work...thanks in advance :blush:

--edit--

bebot -- thank you for all those pretty goodies... salamat! thank you!

Guest Bebot

More Goong Goodies!!! For sme reason it woundn't show on my previous post ... so here a little bit more ...

:D some avatars!

goong-avatar-3.gif

goong-avatar-4.gif

goongavatar25fu.gif

goong-avatar-6.gif

For the some new people who's new to the thread>

My favorites!

beach002.jpg

Goong_panty2.jpg

princess02.jpg

kiss_avatar02.jpg

jesus2.jpg

:D Enjoy!!

DallasE: I love the CAPS!! can't wait for Season 2 :D

Guest ldyselfish

:( Im sad now, that we have to wait till next year for season II...

is there going to be a season two forsure? and if there is when will it air again?

Guest Pikachu

is there going to be a season two forsure? and if there is when will it air again?

Yes. Yes. And yes. There will be a second season airing on February 2007. (at least that's what the PD said during the interview or something) As for the plot and if the cast of season 1 will return, nothing much has been said about that, tho the PD wishes the cast will return. Filming begins october 2006.

*big font size in case someone asks the same question (again x 3874823)*

Guest ldyselfish

mm so there IS going to be a season two .. i hope it begins with chaegyung being pregnant ^_^ .. well from all the goong forums ive been on and killed my eyes reading it is being filmed in sept and being aired in feb of 07 .. correct me if im wrong though .. cause i got this info a few posts up or a few pages back and also on a few other forums

Guest mayetlovesjisung

24.jpg

Naughty YEH! She's sooo adorable! Totally love her!

MM THE quality in the box set which is episodes 1-12 are very good the timing on the subs are prety exact too .. for episodes 13-24 i asked the guy who worked at the store and the box set for that is suppose to be out in about 7 weeks from what i heard .. i asked him about season two actually but i think he got mixed up with 13-24 instead of season two

Where did you get your copy?

49.jpg

they look like a one big happy family...

I wish they're a real family! Imagine how cute their kids would be if they end up together someday! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Guest ldyselfish

ive been corrected it is being filmed in oct but im right about it being aired in feb of 07 .. ahh that seems so far away .. i dont know if i can wait that long .. im going crazy already looking for subs from 20-24 .. ive watched it without the subs ive read a few spot translations and got the gist of it but i cant help but wonder whats completely going on during the whole thing .. this is a drama worth going crazy over though

Guest mayetlovesjisung

mm so there IS going to be a season two .. i hope it begins with chaegyung being pregnant ^_^ .. well from all the goong forums ive been on and killed my eyes reading it is being filmed in sept and being aired in feb of 07 .. correct me if im wrong though .. cause i got this info a few posts up or a few pages back and also on a few other forums

I want to start season 2 with THE MISSING and CONTROVERSIAL BED SCENE! That is... if CG's really pregnant and didn't over ate or something! Hahahaha!

Guest ldyselfish

Where did you get your copy?

well seeing that you live in the phillipines i dont think i can help you cause i live in cali and i got my copy of ep1-12 at a local store but from the info i know from this forum and a few others yesasia should have it in a week or so? i think that info is right i might be off a little though

Archived