[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yujah52

Even though this drama did drag on for several episodes, Goong 1 - I give a thumbs up. My mind is at ease for the ending. Can't wait for Goong Season 2 next Feb. '07!

i think he's refering of the scene in epi 18, at Yul party otherwise, as you said, it would be totally off ! ^^

ive done the complete translation for the scene in epi 23 CG is laying on the top of Shin goon, i translated it from the chinese sub and im not sure of my translation :sweatingbullets: forgive me for my mistakes and please fill in the blanks and correct me if im wrong :D

if you dont want to read, scrold down quickly ! ^^

Spoiler

-

--

---

Shin : Looks like im the responsible of the arson

but lie down like this, it can look like that nothing has happened

CG : Shin Goon is honest, soon the truth will be known

Shin : If im kicked out of the seat of the Crown Prince, can you still live with me?

CG : Then, you will be a house man, i will earn money.

Shin : A man whi is a houseman, does it look like a life?

CG : Who knows? Maybe that will suit you well.

{Imagination scene}

Shin : You came back?

CG : why didn't you pick up the phone?

Shin : it's not that, call at home ... children are sleeping

CG : (....?...)

Shin : You have already make a lot of effort to (..?..) not satisfied?

CG : children?

Shin : children .. they are sleeping

CG : try to go out and earn money, do you know how tired it is?

Shin : i know i know

CG : what's that noise?

Shin : oo awake !

CG : oo my kids, mommy is back

is your nappy changed?

Has daddy changed it?

Shin : Say mommy, mommy

CG : what's that smell?

You have again ....

Quick ! I'm getting mad

Shin : {talking to the baby} you wait for me here

CG : oo really ! if it's like this how can i can be out of the house without being

worried?

Good kids

{end}

CG : it doesn't look like a life

Shin : hey didn't you look at me intentionaly while i was taking my shower?

CG : no, even if i had seen something i dont have any 'naughty' thoughts

Shin : really? you don't have any improper anbitions to me?

CG : yeah

{Shin approaches his head, and looks like he's gonna kiss her. CG is closing her eyes.}

Shin : What is it on your hair?

You still don't want to admit it? ( i think he's saying 'you still dont admit that

you have some 'thoughts' toward me?')

You've never thought about it?

(.....?....), right?

CG: No, it's just that i'm too tired, so that's why i closed my eyes a moment.

I'm going, good night.

Shin : Yah!! Where do you want to go?

At least do (.......?.....)

CG : Right, it's hard to be like this (maybe she means, we dont have so much

moment for us), leaving like that is a bit ...

{She's touching his face gently and smilling at each other ^^}

Shin : That's right **big smile** (omg what is he thinking about????
:phew:
)

{CG suddently stands up}

CG : To represent the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess of the Great Korea,

I yell out with passion

Tei han min goon, tei han min goon (Great korea, Great Korea)

Shin goon, in your life you've never done that

that represents the celebration of the Great Korea

Take advantage of this chance to make this world go forward/better (?)

Aja !!!

Tei han min goon, tei han min goon, tei han min goon ...

{CG is out of the room}

Shin : Bear my idiocy

*clap in his hands*

Tei han min goon ... I did it ! (---> so cute !! *^^*)

Enjoy ! :P

and please credit me ! thx ^^

EDIT : sorry i forgot to translate the beggining of the conversation, but i just added it and i translate the imagination scene too ^^

wahh thanks a lot for posting this!!! :P:P

e230ao2ik.jpg

I love love love this scene..this scene shows how much they LOVE each other soo0ooo much (I felt bad for yul though)

Guest evonne

Even though this drama did drag on for several episodes, Goong 1 - I give a thumbs up. My mind is at ease for the ending. Can't wait for Goong Season 2 next Feb. '07!

sorry was it announced officially that there is going to be goong 2? btw, is the show ennding in line with the manga ????

I love love love this scene..they love each other soo0ooo much (I felt bad for yul though)

I'm thinking that if Yul still had second doubts about going through the presscon, this scene sealed the deal for him. From his side he had a clear view of Shin's pain and I'm sure just looking at them made him realize with finality that the two are meant to be.

yeah...anyways I hope in GOONG season II..yul will meet a girl ...

(is there another girl for yul in the comic?)

5. I love the NGs specially the one of Shin trying to be sadistic, when he lick the belt I was LMFAO. I wonder where JJH got that idea, hmmmm ;)

I love that part too... sooo funny... I think YEH did the same to her stick-with-a-hand-at-the-end thing... hahaha... I'm not sure but i think YEH did hit JJH maybe that's why JJH stood up ang said "aiiishh.." and YEH ran for cover... :lol:

Guest vignette

I love that part too... sooo funny... I think YEH did the same to her stick-with-a-hand-at-the-end thing... hahaha... I'm not sure but i think YEH did hit JJH maybe that's why JJH stood up ang said "aiiishh.." and YEH ran for cover... :lol:

It's not the hitting that made JJH react but it's when YEH poked his behind with that thing she's holding. Naughty, naughty YEH :D:P

Guest mayetlovesjisung

They SLEPT in the car holding hands? Where? When? How? GSIT, how could we possibly miss this...i think we all should just retire ppl :tears: and Jessie if you can read this, trust me your eyes haven't fallen out :yet: for watching 23-24 over and over and over and over and over again :P Gosh, so much for CSI A...i totally bombed my name man :ph34r: can't believe i missed such an important scene...but when?

It was the scene where they got TRAPPED inside the car because it was raining. I think it was after the beach scene in epi 16. CG lied down at the back seat while Shine remained seated and then he reached for her hand.

Guest ldyselfish

mm i thought season one was episodes 1-24 .. but when i got the box set it only had 1-12 .. how do the episodes go 1-12 season one and 13-24 is season two? i dont get it lol .. i thougth season one was ep 1-24 and then there were spose to be more episodes after that?

It was the scene where they got TRAPPED inside the car because it was raining. I think it was after the beach scene in epi 16. CG lied down at the back seat while Shine remained seated and then he reached for her hand.

I serisouly thought when shin goon took CG hand ..she would've had the feeling that Shin Goon is in love with her already..and he's over hyorin ...

Guest Pegasus

mm i thought season one was episodes 1-24 .. but when i got the box set it only had 1-12 .. how do the episodes go 1-12 season one and 13-24 is season two? i dont get it lol .. i thougth season one was ep 1-24 and then there were spose to be more episodes after that?

Are you sure you got the complete set. Afraid that season 1 does have 24 episodes. And the drama box set got two box set (to make it affordable to buy, I guess). Cuz, season 2 will have shorter episodes instead of 20 plus like season 1.

heard that these are the bootleg ones for Season1 where they planned the release in 2 box sets. the 1st one (already on sale) is for episodes 1-12 and the 2nd one (yet to be released) will be episodes 13-24. expect the 2nd one to be on sale soon maybe in matter of days or weeks. so episodes 13-24 is NOT Season2. Season2 will only start filming in Sep 06 and airing in Feb 2007.

btw how is the quality of the video? did they take our english subs? sure hope not!!!

Guest angelix

lol thanks for the ng clips, i shall wait for my connection to resume so it wont buffer lol

im already missing this drama soo much. looking forward for season 2 :D

Guest Bebot

hello Goongers!!!

I know that a lot of people are having Goong withdrawal like me, now that the series is over :( so here's a little some stuff that my sister did for Goong.. she's the one who taught me some photoshop... she made some banners and avatars and in return, i burn her episodes of Goong!! :D Here's a way for me to spread my love for GOONG!!! :D

Feel free to use them if you like... just credit me :D or jsut look at them and appreciated the beauty of Goong Addiction!! :blush:

fire2.jpg

kissAvatar2.gif

goong-beach-banner.gif

goong.png

goongbanner8.jpg

goongbanner7.jpg

goongbanner6.jpg

goongbanner4.jpg

goongbanner3.jpg

goongbanner2.jpg

goongbanner5.jpg

goong-avatar-5.gif