[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone upload HQ Goong esp 4-21 from Megaupload or Sendspace 2?

Please read the rules. What is it that people don't understand? Life would be easier if you would just follow the rules. It pinned and shown like everywhere. Requests go in the request thread people! I'm about to just kill myself here. READ THE RULES! What's to hard about that.

I understand that you are new here. That's why you should read the rules before posting. PLEASE I BEG YOU ON MY KNEES!

Guest Azume

Please read the rules. What is it that people don't understand? Life would be easier if you would just follow the rules. It pinned and shown like everywhere. Requests go in the request thread people! I'm about to just kill myself here. READ THE RULES! What's to hard about that.

I understand that you are new here. That's why you should read the rules before posting. PLEASE I BEG YOU ON MY KNEES!

:o come down and don't kill your self...i'm new here and don't know how to download from CB. I want to download from other site, but then the other site were out of date. I don't know where to post, so i just take a risk and post here. :D So sorry, if i had gone you mad. Thanks for telling.

Guest linatan

Good job inspector AznGrlz how could we have not noticed that?!? Actually I did ^^;...but then it seemed that they were busy for the whole day that's why I didn't put that on the investigation. I like the conversation between Cg and Shin though :blush: .(it kinda reminded me of ep 18 where Yul wanted to give CG a present.... okay okay I won't say it anymore don't kill me :ph34r: ) .And if they actually did that where would poor Alfred go?!? remember CG was holding Alfred so she had a few options here:

_ Put Alfred on the table if she remembered that she was holding him which I kinda doubt that she did in such situation.

_Alfred will end up on the floor because CG hugged Shin and then....

_CG hugged Shin but then because Alfred is still in between they stopped. geez Alfred you ruined the mood

_The last one is the combination of the first and the third one CG hugged Shin, they realized that Alfred is still in between----> Cg put him on the table and continued with what they were doing :lol:

wahh....the GSIT has started to do the jobs...too bad i cant join the team becos my final is approaching (my finl exam before graduation :( ) maybe after my exam, i am free to do anything and would be pleasure to join ur team Azngurlz (if u dun mind) :)

regarding this scene, i never suspect it as the scene that we want, maybe due to language barrier, i cant catch their emotion during the conversation and may be because after that scene,SHin was playing sword with Yul, so I totally never considered tat scene as important :w00t:

omg...thinking that Goong has ended make me more depressed, no more drama can be my moral booster especially during my exam revision time like now.....wish i still could watch the hillarious scene b/w Shin and Cg. :tears:

i realli envious to all of you, although Goong has ended, you all still keep active....as wat liquidfir said, we must keep this thread alive..let me know wat help can i contribute to keep this thread alive, i know photoshop quite well :)

btw anymore spot translation for epsd 23 or 24? i am lazy to browse back the page... :lol::ph34r:

need to continue my assignment now...gud nite everyone..

Guest SHEEKxD

How come the guy who plays Yul

looks so sad in all the pictures ><

oh and i just finished episode 24 ><

gah the ending was corny

can anyone explain?

Guest chancheeching

woah :w00t: that is cool...now i know which instruments they played those songs with!

absolutely, it's fantastic to see all the people are playing and their skills. it's quite unexpected too to see people actually using those instruments to generate the whole song.

good.

Guest Cara_Sunflower

Does anyone know how to burn files from VLC files to Windows Media player? I wanted to burn to CD the Goong Live OST from youtube.... thanx much, komowayo kamsahamida.....

Guest mayhanah

from the part they parted from grandma

*night scene*

shin:you are really suited to outside the palace

cg:looks like it?

cg:i too, feels like i am princess?

cg:like now feels and breathes freely

cg:feels like really living

shin:you want to live like this until when?

cg:always

cg:now, don't think about other things

cg:if possible, don't be disturbed, do more things

cg:if don't do it now, won't be opportunity again

shin:than what about the thinking of being with me?

shin:there won't be any space for me?

shin:my dream is more important than me

cg:babo(stupid)

cg:that not what i meant

cg: how things never change?

cg:go back

cg:will be scolded by choi unnie if i am late

sorry, if it sounds funny.

don't scold me if it's wrong.

Which episode and what part is this exactly????

:huh:

Guest Pikachu

I think this was when they were in Macau, and they went off on their own after meeting Shin's grandmother in the hotel.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i think this was when they were standing by that riverside or smthing..with all those buildings in the distance and those lights..it was at night :) and oh, it was episode 24..

Guest mayhanah

Ok first of all, I've been wanting to ask if the ff: scenes has been shown, cuz I don't think they have and it would've been nice if we had seen it:

8758.jpg

36.jpg

9.jpg

Can someone tell me if these scenes were shown? I probably missed it or somethin'.

Secondly, I hate to burst everyone's bubble about the watch thing, but I don't think the watches are similar at all. Look at the adjust button for both of the watches (encircled in red), JJH's watchhad it 90degrees on the right side while YEH's had it on the upper right side.... (I don't know how else to explain it).

untitled111.jpg

I think this was when they were in Macau, and they went off on their own after meeting Shin's grandmother in the hotel.

i think this was when they were standing by that riverside or smthing..with all those buildings in the distance and those lights..it was at night :) and oh, it was episode 24..

>>> Thank You for the clarification! :)

Guest ___cee

I got cut off from the internet world a couple days ago. Argh, good timing, huh? And it was the day episode 23 was supposed to come out. =S

So yeah, I got it back yesterday, and I just backlogged almost 100 pages to catch up on all the hype. It took me like, five hours. I still need to watch episode 23 and 24, as well as the 1.5 special. I can't wait!

So first thing's first: THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. AND THANK YOU. To EVERY SINGLE PERSON who's active in here...reading everyone's theories, comments, and whatever else, it made everything so WORTH IT. Goong was such an enjoyable experience, especially because you guys were here to talk about it.

Second: After everything's died down, I hope this thread doesn't die! Let's track down Eunhae and Jihoon and kidnap them and make them date each other in real life! =D Haha, I'm kidding. But this IS my second home, my home away from home, my home at Soompi, blah blah blah. I can't express my gratitude toward this thread for all the fun it has given me these past few weeks.

Third: THAT KISS! Enough said.

Fourth: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO UPLOADED AND WERE REALLY ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD. Need I name names? Thank you so so so so so much x100!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, let's make this 10-month wait a little less harsh and make the most of it! Music videos, wallpapers, discussions galore!

YOU GUYS ROCK.

Edit: Whoa, first post of the day and I own! =)

Guest p_ballereena

ha, ha, :D JJH spent the first half of the Goong 1.5 special thinking it was rehearsal. When everyone found out, the whole studio erupted into laughter and it became a running joke throughout the rest of the program. :D:D

Guest bluenitesky

omg, there's goong 1.5, is it out yet, can i have to link to it plz

nvm i found it, and i found a slow motion kiss 2 ^^

Archived