[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest usyagitntn

Omg! Beautifully said! I say we join forces and open or own :goong secret investigation team: for further duties on inspecting our fav. love-making scenes. It can be real or it may be fake, but until 9 months...it wouldn't kill to have a lil perv. imaginations floating through the air of our Goong Home here hehe

Yes I think we should, find every possible little details in every ep and share it with all the other pervs here :lol:

Thanks sweettreat for the file will be re-uploading it soon. :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

i'm really not good with teddy bears and made this mistake before....

could that baby bear be Shin's Alfred???

YEH was holding Shin's Alfred during Goong 1.5 right? so cute!!!

Well, the reason I dind't think it was Alfred is because the baby bear is wrapped around a brown cloth. :3

Guest ibabyxgardien

ahh!!! i can't believe that the drama is over now. ahaha* it was a good one. full of laughs and tears (?). well not really tears, but more of a frustration. can't wait for the 2nd series, but i honestly hope that shin & cg would be in it. but who knows what the cast is like. hehe.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hohox: yup i tried a couple of times too. the one that finally worked for me is the sendspace one from dieulinh (thanks!) on pg 1679 post#33673. good luck!

i'm really not good with teddy bears and made this mistake before....

could that baby bear be Shin's Alfred???

YEH was holding Shin's Alfred during Goong 1.5 right? so cute!!!

hmm..i dont think it's alfred either coz the bear is too small..and also, alfred's color is white, not brown :lol:

and yeah, YEH was holding alfred in 1.5...she kept playing with it too~

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I still can't believe Goong is over now! Hmmmph!

AZNGRLZ... Hey there! Just want to let you know that I dropped by this thread. Gotta do a lot of things. Trying sooo hard to have a life after Goong! God! Sooo hard to do! Arrrgh!

Life after Goong is no life at all! Hahaha! I'm really getting crazy! Take care everyone!

I've got a Q. Sorry if it's asked before. Too lazy too search through pages... T_T

Why dont we see YULLIE in Goong 1.5?

*Sigh* PPL keep talking about Shin. YOu guys seem to forget YUL. Sooo sad... I'm still obsessed with his smile

---

EDIT:

Do they really have a Teddy bear museum in JEJU island?

posted in another forum.. but i'm not sure anybody's going to reply there... (and i think i've backlogged far enough to see that these weren't brought up... though i could have gotten cross-eyed from the multiple page scans XD)

anyway... i think i missed something.

a few questions...

- i know it was cute/sweet/etc and everything.. but why IS it that she started running after the car? where was he going? was that ever mentioned? or was she just so sad to not be in the same place he was? the image of him going away from her? was it because he wasn't going to be around when she leaves the palace? ...what what? it's like all of a sudden she walks out with yul, shin is going somewhere, and she totally freaks out. i'm sorry.. i don't understand much korean. XD

- why did she kneel down in front of halma-mama? we cut from one scene to this one.. it seems totally out of nowhere. not to mention, her friends were suddenly there. o___O were they SUPPOSED to come? if it was a farewell to the elders, where are the others? did she just come to say goodbye to halma-mama?

as for everybody's big bang ending... XD

also thought it was cute that they got remarried. i'm not sure if i'm as crazy about her headwear as it was just so big XD but i did like her dress. the whole throwing up thing... maybe she just had a few too many egg tarts? XD although the look they gave each other in the end.. DOES seem indicative that something happened between them.. unless shin is thinking that maybe she went off with some other guy. ;) haha. j/k.

Guest sweet_treats1812

actually...and i jst have to say this so bear with me...(:lol:) the wedding scene at the end reminded me of the engangement scene in save the last dance for me. especially that scene when shin and cg where posing for pics...i guess it must be coz of the flower headress :lol:

Guest capri-shiqi

LOLX~~~~!!! i am totally dying of laughter here.. not a way to cure hiccups

*dies*

i think pika is right. we can discuss scenes they MIGHT have in the goong2..

maybe the PDS of goong might hear of SOOMPI and come stumbling into this thread and then we all will get hired to be script writers for goong2. lOlx

this is my version

Together : WHAT a baby???

Shin : Is it that time after we kissed?

cg : Or that night when u tried to cure me of the hiccups?

Together : oR the night when we looked at the night sky?

granma : Do u think u will have triplets like that?

LOLS! this is hilarious!!

i can't imagine them with triplets... Chaegyung might probably nagged at Shin everyday. :phew:

Guest AznGrlz

I still can't believe Goong is over now! Hmmmph!

AZNGRLZ... Hey there! Just want to let you know that I dropped by this thread. Gotta do a lot of things. Trying sooo hard to have a life after Goong! God! Sooo hard to do! Arrrgh!

Life after Goong is no life at all! Hahaha! I'm really getting crazy! Take care everyone!

mayetlovesjisung! High Five! Gosh, thought you forgot about Goong...i was in tears... :not literally: hehe Seriously, because of goong i got no life man...now all of a sudden its gone...the feeling is just like...um eating :phew: i guess, u got this big juicy steak about to go into your mouth...then all of a sudden, it dropped! :tears:

You and Everyone take care too! :back to love-making scene investigation:

Guest LYNNDAN84

Hey Everyone, Once in a while I jump in here. Goong is over what is there to do now, Oh well I guess I have to watch it over. I was look though ebay can I see that they have Goong part 2 out with english sub. Do you guy think that is real or they are just making money. I really want the DVD now but I don't trust it.

Guest capri-shiqi

even if they aren't together in reality...

they still have Seasons 2 to catch up with each other!! :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

aw, cheer up u guys! it's not officially over yet! at least not if ur one of the people waiting for subs! :lol:

i smtimes feel sad coz goong is over but then i remind myself that there's still the subs to look forward to so i cheer up!!! so..cheer up okies? it's not all that bad..we can always rehash everything in this thread.. ;)

Archived