[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanilla_sky09

[font=Arial]hey guys... i'm new here.. just want to say thank for all the work of reuploading ....

i went thru the forum... i think i read something about SHin's sister becoming Queen, and shin is no longer crown prince. IF he's not crown prince , then he can't live in the palace right? ..... hmmm wonder where this married couple will stay in season 2? :unsure:

Thanks zinc, for the clip and MeiLin83 for the translations on the 1.5 programme.

Did EunHye dress like that to the party??? I can't quite figure out what she's wearing!!

A man' shirt or ???

untitled0uj.th.jpg

lOlx.. sorry i know this is a spam but..i cannot resist..

-> dallase.. maybe it's joo jH's shirt. lOLX.

Youtube link: Goong ~ Ep23 street kiss scene close-up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGBDGIh3U8

Thanks to original uploader & DallasE @ soompi.

**For those who want to download the full clip interview of Yoon Eun Hye in SBS Good Morning show (03-31-06), can get it @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

A MUST DOWNLOAD clip!!!.............it got BTS of the hiccup scene, lying on top of Shin goon on the sofa....mostly ep23 BTS & lots of Goong stuff!!!

Guest leechunsa

lOlx.. sorry i know this is a spam but..i cannot resist..

-> dallase.. maybe it's joo jH's shirt. lOLX.

lol~ that's kinda hahaha...okay I agree with it~ kekekeke!!! Maybe she's wearing JJH's shirt!!! Wahahaha. IF JJH GUESTED IN XMAN, along with YEH and KJK...I think I'm going to have a problem whom to choose for YEH. hehehe...:x

MY DOWNLOAD IS SLOWER THAN A TURTLE. T_T

Guest effie

Thanks for the re-up! You're soooo nice! Been looking for this one aside from the ones in youtube :) OOOOH THE KISSSSS!

sorry ,i cant connect it.could you reupload it?thank you!!'cause i want to see it

,it's the best drama. thank you

Thanks for the re-up! You're soooo nice! Been looking for this one aside from the ones in youtube :) OOOOH THE KISSSSS!

sorry ,i cant connect it.could you reupload it?thank you!!'cause i want to see it

,it's the best drama. thank you

Did EunHye dress like that to the party??? I can't quite figure out what she's wearing!!

A man' shirt or ???

untitled0uj.th.jpg

*DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

AHHHAHHHHHAHHH

JOOJIHOON! =D SHIRT. NICE. I LOVE IT. NICE.

I WISH I COULD HAVE IT. OHHH. =D

JOOJIHOON JOOJIHOON

but really.

JOOJIHOON and YOOEUNHYE makes such a cute couple. I HOPE THEY REALLY DATE! hahahah!!

thanks for the PICTURE. i love it! IT CRACKS ME UP

Looks like what Audreymangoicy said about the street kiss is true... that the directors just told them to go into the crowd and start kissing and come back when they're done. XDD!! I mean.. the part in that report where they are showing JJH and YEH running away looks more like they're running away from the crowd as JJH and YEH not as Shin and Chae Gyeong. :sweatingbullets:

I'm totally speechless.. I swear I was randomly saying that.. BUT IT'S TRUE?!?!?! BWUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! They must've used that OPPORTUNITY to let it all out, huh? kekekekke.. So I guess the pic of them running hand-in-hand, is actually JJH&YEH *not Shin&CG* running away from from the crowd, since no filming crews were nearby and people started to recognize them and followed them.. *happy sigh* More and more reason for us to suspect there's actually SOMETHING GOING ON between them ;)

What's up with a guy's shirt (yeah.. i think it's JJH's too.. bwuahahah) YEH's wearing to the party??? No pic of the two together??? Probably they keep them private, huh? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pikachu

I'm totally speechless.. I swear I was randomly saying that.. BUT IT'S TRUE?!?!?! BWUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! They must've used that OPPORTUNITY to let it all out, huh? kekekekke.. So I guess the pic of them running hand-in-hand, is actually JJH&YEH *not Shin&CG* running away from from the crowd, since no filming crews were nearby and people started to recognize them and followed them.. *happy sigh* More and more reason for us to suspect there's actually SOMETHING GOING ON between them ;)

What's up with a guy's shirt (yeah.. i think it's JJH's too.. bwuahahah) YEH's wearing to the party??? No pic of the two together??? Probably they keep them private, huh? :sweatingbullets:

*sigh* yeah~ Maybe those running away pics that people posted a few days back are of JJH and YEH... they looked awfully happy and giggly running away from the crowd. XDDD So cute!!! *high 5s Audrey*

And yeah.. keeping it private? It doesn't quite work when you're wearing the guy's shirt. ;) XDD And even if it isn't JJH's shirt, I bet people (who think like us) would be speculating once they see the pics. :rolleyes:

Guest evy149

Couldn't believe that Goong is overed already :tears: I miss it already !!! But i will try my best to wait patiently for 10 months for season II. Hopefully, all the same casts will come back (even the HO-toot... i think the story will be plain without her) werid me, i know... :sweatingbullets:

Just wanna share some final thoughts here. Overall, i love everything about this series: casts, storyline (okay....some time is a bit draggy but still...), cute outfits and lastly the beautiful imagnaries throughout the series (it was so unique and colorful)!

i also think that JJH & YEH's acting improved so much compared to the beginning of the show. And you know what the weirdest thing is ??? after finished watching the whole series, i ended up like every characters in the shows (O.. no no...except King-dady and the Ho-toot!!). i used to hated Yul and HR but as the story contines, i felt like i see different sides of them and understand why they did what they did. So i guess, the PD's and the script writers did a good job here :)

Okay... this comment is getting too long (sorry :tears: ). Last but not least, i would like to THANK YOU everyone that participate in this forum one way or another (regulars, newbies, silent readers etc...). This is one of the best thread ever !!! We, Goongers, are ROCK !!! Hope to see everyone again in Feb. 2007 :)

My spacial thanks:

Jess: Love reading your comments ! they are so positive and darn funny !

Manda-Panda: Thanks for all your caps, transalation and many many... goong goodies !

Manda-Cilik: thanks for all those clips and link ! love talking to you too!

DallaSe & Zinc: thanks for all the caps and translastions, you guy're the best !

Angeline, Terry & Rebby: thanks of your awesome caps and live update from Macao :D

Sophendo: Wow !! all those download link !!! Big hug to you!

Coreana, bitterkoekjes, theedqueen & beautifulxmess: thanks so much for creating, updating and posting all the goong goodies in the first post !

Mangoicy: love reading your posts !! and who can forget... the lovely friendly reminder ! thanks!

Ay_link & the rest of the sub-team: you're guys are awesome !! Thank you so much for your time and effort ;)

Guest vivi23

i have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a while and although i dont comment much but i want to give a really special thanks to the people who help with the subs, uploaders because without them we wouldnt have been able to enjoy the excellant/sweet/funny drama! and of course a big thanks to the cast who made the sereis sepcial!! esp. shin! XD

Guest Rosebud

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's comments for the last 12 hours. So sorry if someone else noticed this also.

Spoiler: Did you notice that at the wedding that the rings are still around her nick? Are they his and her rings. Shouldn't they be wearing them. Looks like this commitment that they are making is just between themselves. When are they going to tell everyone.

Also without the translation it's hard to know for sure. But it sounds to me that Shin just came to visit CH not to take her back. Didn't she mention Spain in one of their confersations. Do you suppose that season II is going to be getting her accepted again at the Goong and by the Korean people. [ :o

Guest jhessy

Random Ep 24 Spot translation of when CG and Shin meet in the park in Macau:

Might clear up a few things about the princess and whether she's queen or not :x

Meeting Shin in Macau

CG walks outside her Macau residence and sees Shin across the road:

[waves at each other]

CG: I can see Shin!!

In the park, sharing Po Tarts:

Shin: What?

CG: Try a bite

CG: How have you been doing?

Shin: Abbamama and Ummamama have gone to __ to live

CG: Princess..no…the Queen, what about her?

Shin: Feels a lot of pain, but she’s is doing well.

I feel that giving the throne to my sister was the right thing to do.

CG: oh yeah…Yul Goon sent me a letter

It seems that him and TaeHuMama are doing fine

Have you seen each other since?

Shin: [shakes head]

credit: yinyin@soompi

correct me if i'm wrong; but as usual i'm only here to give a general idea -.-;;

Dallese: Eunhae looks so tired in the pictures {hug}

i think the whole cast must have been so tired from the rush of filiming the last few eps <333

thank you for sharing ^^

-yinyin

So Shin's sister took the position of being the queen??? And I would've thought that she would be the last one to accept it since she's a "free soul" and she really doesn't like living in palace but rather travel and help people from around the world or something like that. *sighs* I hope Shin will be crowned prince again in the 2nd season, then they'll be in college. That would be a great plot. *sighs* Im gonna miss wed./thurs. I'm so depressed, I need therapy. :tears: It's Friday and still I'm missing GOONG. waaaaahhhhh!!!! :tears::tears:

So Shin's sister took the position of being the queen??? And I would've thought that she would be the last one to accept it since she's a "free soul" and she really doesn't like living in palace but rather travel and help people from around the world or something like that. *sighs* I hope Shin will be crowned prince again in the 2nd season, then they'll be in college. That would be a great plot. *sighs* Im gonna miss wed./thurs. I'm so depressed, I need therapy. :tears: It's Friday and still I'm missing GOONG. waaaaahhhhh!!!! :tears::tears:

^^ SHE TOOK THE THRONE.

because SHIN, didnt want to become king, he gave it up to his sister. since he thinks that she is going to do better.

^ YAP

GOONG. COMING BACK IN 07

Guest Alexei

And yeah.. keeping it private? It doesn't quite work when you're wearing the guy's shirt. ;) XDD And even if it isn't JJH's shirt, I bet people (who think like us) would be speculating once they see the pics. :rolleyes:

I don't think so. Look carefullly, guy's shirt button is on the right. But YEH's shirt button is on the left. So she weared a lady's shirt.

2006033119290496133_1.jpg

Archived