[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest DallasE

Finished watching this one. What were they saying after the take? And why was YEH holding her head?

JJH is such a cutie when he cries! I love crying boys now! Hahahaha!

EunHye was holding her head as she banged it quite hard against the door frame.

Whatever else they were saying remain unclear as there isn't any translation available yet!

is it really confirmed that there's a season2 of goong?...if true, when?.. :P

how about the question if YEH & JJH wud consider dating?..did they answer yes?.. :P

thanks.. :P

violetwishes, it's said that Season II will return in Feb 2007, but nothing is confirmed thus far, not even the cast.

Just for the record, I want the whole cast to return.

And I said YES on their behalf to the part of them dating for real.Can't blame a irl for hoping. But they didn't express themselves here, anyway, it's impractical to hope they do on national TV.

CGV screening of Goong Finale , March 31,2006

Wonder who attended??

B3AAC0C7_B5EEC2A6.jpg

BBF3BECF_C0FCB4DE.jpg

All credits to dcinside

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

AZN... Let's see each other here everyday! I'll look for you! Hahaha! Promise? Wait, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go online on weekends. Let's keep the Goong Fever alive! Aja aja! Hihihihi!

Oh Yea! Bring it on! High five! Pinky promise :pinky/pinky: lol I'm checking in everyday, its our goongers job to spread the goong fever on everyone! So Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!

Guest clichequeen

hey. does anyone know where i can download the instrumental song that plays during the preview of episode 24, at the end of episode 23? thanks for any help

Guest Bebot

OMG!!! I promised myself that I'm not going to visit and watch the Goong until the series is done!! WEll... it's done!!! yahoo!!! :D Finally!!! :D

Just want to say this!!! The KISS is the most realistic, passionate, and Hotttteeesssstttt kiss I've ever seen in a korean Drama!!! :o (*my mouth is still open!! ) I've watch the slow motion version of the kiss... *fanning * fanning...

I just love the KISS!! Thank you so much MBC!!! It was Perfect! It has Passion, LUST. Emotions, and LOVE!!! Perfect facial expressions!!! Very realistic!!! I'm so happy! :blush:

I'm so jealous of YEH aka CG :blush: JJH aka Shin!!! OMG! This guy can kiss or what .. You can see that he has alot of experience on that area. :D .. I just kept him watching it over and over again... Wow! He's a good kisser :wub: so much passion.. and open mouth too but nothing nasty about it! (*the little tongue didn't hurt either :D hehehehehe).

I have to give props to YEH (CG)! She did a very good job! Thank god she's not one of those who is tight lip, with constipated look, smushy kisser... she was awesome like a girl in-love..I was actually convince that they really love each other! They don't even have to say the words! I felt it by just watching them!! PD's... I BOW to you guys!! You knew what you were doing! :D

Before I sleep.. I just made a little something ... I'll start watching the rest of the episodes later on!!! and make more GOONG! goodies!!! Hope you guys like it!

passionkiss2.jpg ----> Small verison banner

kissAvatar2.gif ------small GIFT

passionkisss.jpg ---->Bigger Version

Guest mayetlovesjisung

just woke and dl this ^^ (the dl was SO FAST!! lol ^^)

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/9986/bscap03183dn.jpg

O___O

[HQ] Goong S1.5 Special - 060330

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

JJH looks funny on the last pic and sooooo HOT on the second one (background)! aaaah! BLAG!

I've downloaded this one too but I couldn't understand anything! Hahaha! I know there are nice people here who will make the subs weeks after! Thanks in advance Hihihihi!

Oh Yea! Bring it on! High five! Pinky promise :pinky/pinky: lol I'm checking in everyday, its our goongers job to spread the goong fever on everyone! So Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!

PROMISSSSEEEE! Everyone extend your pinkies! Hahahaha!

I've uploaded the part where they asked JJH and YEH on whether they considered dating or something :

Thanks for this one! JJH said ABSOLUTELY... was that his answer? Sooo hard to watch a korean video clip! Hahaha!

Guest AznGrlz

Bebot, those are so sweet :faints: Thank you so much!

edit- you know about my suggestion earlier that we shin campers disguise ourselves, sneak over to korea, and kidnap shin? Well, we couldn't do it before 'cause he was still in the process of fulfilling our goong desires, but since he's done now :whispers: what da think we take action tonight? I promise i'll share! :after i'm done with him: Mwahahahaahahahah! :Pinky everyone!:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Cam on nhieu! for everything! Hope to see you all again in 2007, lets all keep in touch and keep goong shining! By then, i'm going to make sure i watch goong everday until i get the dialogues and scenes memorized by heart til 2007! :skips off to watch the killer kiss...dies with a smile!: Wait! I can't die yet, i'll kidnap shin...kiss him like cg...then i'll die hehe

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I'm so jealous of YEH aka CG :blush: JJH aka Shin!!! OMG! This guy can kiss or what .. You can see that he has alot of experience on that area. :D .. I just kept him watching it over and over again... Wow! He's a good kisser :wub: so much passion.. and open mouth too but nothing nasty about it! (*the little tongue didn't hurt either :D hehehehehe).

Before I sleep.. I just made a little something ... I'll start watching the rest of the episodes later on!!! and make more GOONG! goodies!!! Hope you guys like it!

kissAvatar2.gif ------small GIFT

Dear, the TONGUE made all the difference! Hahahaha! Seems that they got carried away! Hahaha! Wonder what were they thinking about. (JJH and YEH: 5 more takes please) Hahahaha!

You made a gif/avatar! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hahahaha! Look at the movement of the mouth! If I'm going to be kissed like that... I think I'll die! Hahaha! At least I die happy! Hahaha!

Guest Bebot

Bebot, those are so sweet :faints: Thank you so much!

edit- you know about my suggestion earlier that we shin campers disguise ourselves, sneak over to korea, and kidnap shin? Well, we couldn't do it before 'cause he was still in the process of fulfilling our goong desires, but since he's done now :whispers: what da think we take action tonight? I promise i'll share! :after i'm done with him: Mwahahahaahahahah!

You most welcome!!! After seeing how Shin/JJH kissed!! I'm up for anything? :D

GOONGERS FIGHTING!! I'll do anything do be on YEH shoes at that kissing moment!! :blush:

edit ...

Dear, the TONGUE made all the difference! Hahahaha! Seems that they got carried away! Hahaha! Wonder what were they thinking about. (JJH and YEH: 5 more takes please) Hahahaha!

You made a gif/avatar! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hahahaha! Look at the movement of the mouth! If I'm going to be kissed like that... I think I'll die! Hahaha! At least I die happy! Hahaha!

AHAHHAHA!! i wasn't going to say it out loud but .. I agree...the Tongue made a big diffrence difference! I love the way YEH/Cg was touching his face and his hair... aHHHHHH!! (* Kilig to death talaga :w00t: )

night! guys! :D

Just finished watching eppie 24.... and Dee, that pics scene is definitely the best, most sweetest scene of this final eppie ^___^

*happy sigh* :tears:

made me cry buckets too.. :tears::wub: and I seldom cry in a kdrama :lol:

aite. here's a few goodies for ya Goongers!

(pst,.. having withdrawal yet? I know I am! sob sob...)

photo25611no1326517tn.th.jpg

photo25611no1326414is.th.jpg

photo25611no1324942xg.th.jpg

credits to iMBC :)

PS:

Spot-scene stuffs ^^

Halma Mama's white hat! teehee hee... she wore a brown one in eppie 15, during that luncheon/family gathering :D

And here, she has the white one too! hihihi... very modist, eh? hihi.. no wonder her grandson is such a handsome super model :lol: his gramz is certainly a model-material too! ^^

Oh, and did anyone notice in Macau, she wore such beautiful dresses?

i just loooove the dress she wore when she met CG for the first time again :)

So pweeeetttyyyy :D and she looks so petite in between YEH & JJH. hehe!

can someone explain y CY had to move out of the palace? cos i watched it w/o sub, so cant understand what they said.. =/

Guest AznGrlz

when is season 2 out??? i can't wait....i'm so sad season one is over.... TT_TT i'll miss my hubby shin.... lol

Hey! Don't you jack my man!!!

lol just playing :P don't worry, we can still go with my shin-kidnapping plan i just need backups in case it fails :sweatingbullets: I have shin's pics all over my room...desktop wally, posters, mini version of alfred taped with a pic of shin...i'll survive! hehe

Guest Pooie

Thanks for this one! JJH said ABSOLUTELY... was that his answer? Sooo hard to watch a korean video clip! Hahaha!

Heh, heh :sweatingbullets: to tell you the truth...I have no idea what their answer is also. :vicx: anyone else know?

SoNiA: I think season 2 will be out in Feb 07

Thanks to maysia for the goong special download :D I downloaded one earlier and it stopped halfway :crazy:

Guest AznGrlz

ay_link, omg! the wallies :rent a cloud 9 and flew to heaven: :w00t:

somehow the third one reminds me of the time when shin said he and the crown princess are gone with the wind :faints in joy: :P

Goong Season 1 is over and I'm finding it hard to accept the fact that I can't see them for a few months time.

Thanks to everyone here for all the screencaps, spoilers, ep. downloads and spot tanslations. My heartfelt thanks to all the members of the subbing team ~ I know your work is not yet done.

I bet the spoiler here made me anticipate more on that "spoiled" scene! I cant help love goong more and more...and having read the stories you guys are talking about here at the final episode made me want to watch it more and more!

Though i am still on the part where i cannot connect the ending...i guess i myself cant help but wait for the next season! Jo Ji Hoon is so lovable!!!

To the subbing team you guys are so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your hard work to us! I guess we will be anticipating your next project! SEASON 2!

Guest AznGrlz

Then out of nowhere popped in a Hyorin

Now they're playing a square, "who's out and who's in?"

Dang, it's such a modern twisted fairy tale,

Leading all the viewers hot on its tail!

Politics, Romance, the Rights declared,

Remember its life, there ain't a fair shared!

there's more :pull hair out thinking: hehe

Archived