[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I just want to say thanks to all the people that have contribute so much for goong...its always brighten up my day! I always be a reader all this while...just wanna say thanks to all of you!!! this will certainly be one in my many collection of korean and japanese drama!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBS's reporting on Goong

Credits to LAPAMPAM

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

thanks for the clip..dallasE!!

Shin & CG so thoroughly filming the most touching crying-embracing-separation scene in ep23...until CG knocked her head on the door after the director said "cut"...poor girl. But tat scene really looked they are real couple in real life. Couldn't bare the separation and season 1 ending.......aigooooo....so sad :tears:

Hopefully the next 10 mths of 2006 can see this 2 lovely bird together in tv screen again~~~~~~ :wub:

Guest sarangie

heres Goong 1.5 if anyone still needs it (LQ)

http://4zones.org/?d=4puh0uviemlm6eu7

thank you soo much~

hm...is it just me or does it end in the middle..

is there one without the problem..???

omg..i guess finished ep. 24...

wow~~ at the end...>.<

i've read few messages here..and i guess people are trying to find out when

they "did it."

i thought i was the only one who didn't know that..

('cus i was skipping or forwarding all the sad parts...my eyes couldn't take all the sadness)

also...next year for season 2???????????..that's insane..

why don't they do it all together...i can't wait that long~~~ :P

Guest DallasE

Is this the part when Park KyungLim asked them both would they consider dating for real?

Say YES!!! Eunhye got a little uncomfortable and started to play with Alfred!!!

1143785514_BDC5C3A4.jpg

Guest usyagitntn

OMG thanks DallasE for putting that up, if one of them or both of them said YEs it'd be scandalous, and I keep remember how all the girls scream everytime they show any intimate scene between Cg and Shin on the screen, if JJH or YEH said yes I can't imagine what happen

Guest taiping

I hope season two is based on another couple...if there's more drama between Shin and Chae Gyung..I don't think I coudl take it.. >.>

no!! i want to see them again!!! hehehe!! just maybe add another couple...like CGs friend and Shins friend...

Is this the part when Park KyungLim asked them both would they consider dating for real?

1143785514_BDC5C3A4.jpg

did they ask that? what was the answer? also, is YEH asked about Kim Jong Gook? Hope someone could translate! thanks a lot!

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

hi im trying to download goong from clubbox. but is it down? it seems like i cant get to the clubbox.

plus.. dude they have trouble just freaking saying i love you i don't think they are quite to that stage yet. o_O although i think season 2 may involve it, just it will happen later in the season.

^ yea wut i think too and i dont Cg is.... *ahem* cause before she was eating quite a lot of them egg tarts anyways...

Guest sungaaah

^^ im dling 1.5 right now and its going good ... 50 kb/s

too bad i have to wait to watch it until i get out of class tomorrow

and i have a lab till 5 ! aigoOOo =[ i cant believe its over already ...

Guest chigurl

thanks DallasE...

i love how ji hoon was all shy and had to turn away from da cameras but turned back around to make sure eunhye was ok..den turned back around.. :D

SBS reporting on Goong

credit to DallasE

MIRROR

Its finally over. I watched ep. 23, 24 and Goong 1.5 Special in a row...They were awesome. The ending is nice but they could do so much2 better. Not moved enough I might say. I agree, that the best scene in ep. 24 is when CG run after Shin's car...and when they hug each other... i wish there were more, its kinda sweet but I need more...just my opinion...

and for the season 2, i hope the storyline will be outstanding and better than the season 1. Thats why people gonna patiently wait to watch season 2, to see more on CG and Shin. Love is in the air...huhuhu...

and for those who has the links for all episodes, please...please...kindly share with me... :sweatingbullets:

xradman --Thank you so much for the translation....

SBS's reporting on Goong

It's the take in eppy 23 when Shin & CG were crying in each other's arms after CG's decision to leave the palace to protect her royal family.

Joo JiHoon was so into his character. :)

Thanks for sharing...

Personally, I liked this part.... I like the way JJH cried in this scene... felt so real (honestly, I didn't like the first time Shin cried...the scene after CG mentioned the divorce... I don't know why... but I think I would have believed in him more if his eyes are both red with unshed tears... or maybe I'll just have to watch all the episodes again with out interruptions...)

Okay! :tang! Tang! TANG!: CSI A is back in business :Angelina jumps out: Now the big question behind the cook up of our long lasting memory is...1.When they did it...2. How they did it....3. Why they did it (kinda stupid, but had to add sumt for the third one)

1. Could it be...after the hot kiss? :who wouldn't: But why were their clothes still on :EXCEPT, for shin's suit jacket...lets not forget that :phew:

AznGrlz dear.... love reading your comments always so funny... :lol:

My take on that scene... When CG stood up from the couch... I think Shin said something like they should do something to celebrate their "make up after a fight/misunderstanding"... (One *ahem* kid over there :phew: ) then CG began to sing the song... so I don't think they did it in that scene.... hehehe....

me trying to think/remember any possible pervie moment they might have... :lol:

3. Could it be the famous :hiccups: scene...don't forget, shin didn't leave her room :phew: if only they show lights turned off..gosh evil PDs :glares:

4. Could it be after the bucket of tears moment...a lil comfort :high five!:

5. Could it be after the street kiss scene...there's a space in between there :who knows what could've happened

I voted for these 3 :lol: Still can't decide... hahaha...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...14_BDC5C3A4.jpg

Love the way they are looking into each other's eyes... makes me wonder... is there a secret they are hiding??? :lol:

--edit--

I would like to thank all the people in here... Thank you all soooo much... I think I'm going to stop watching dramas for a while(catch up on my lost sleep, figure out something else to do... but maybe I'll watch Goong again & again haha)... But I'll be back for Goong 2... hahaha...what can I say I love Shin & CG... YEH & JJH!!! hahaha...

Guest woah~

question, when watching episode 24 does everyone get this blue screen in the middle of it for like a few mins? just a question...

and yes, I'd like to give my thanks to you all as well! you guys are great! all of you!!!

hi im trying to download goong from clubbox. but is it down? it seems like i cant get to the clubbox.

Not just you... I have problem too, I download Goong EP23 [MQ] right now and that was veryyy slow it arround 9 - 10 kb/s.

I keep thinking CK and Shin spend night together after hiccup.. because it still dark outside and camera shoot just outside the room... and suddenly it morning already... and also after they spend a day together [end episode 23] because beginning episode 24 CK play Shin coat. I kinda like enviroment after sleeping together. I dont think after the kiss cuz Shin still wear sock and tie. :D:D He... he

I love the ending cuz they are together and make us question many thing... so Season 2 can be asnwer all the question. Including what happen to CK's friend Kah Yung and Shin friend

SBS's reporting on Goong

It's the take in eppy 23 when Shin & CG were crying in each other's arms after CG's decision to leave the palace to protect her royal family.

Joo JiHoon was so into his character. :)

Credits to LAPAMPAM

Youtube link: Goong ~ Ep23 BTS from SBS e-news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCU1oU2DtjY

Thanks to Lapampam & DallasE.

Not just you... I have problem too, I download Goong EP23 [MQ] right now and that was veryyy slow it arround 9 - 10 kb/s.

I keep thinking CK and Shin spend night together after hiccup.. because it still dark outside and camera shoot just outside the room... and suddenly it morning already... and also after they spend a day together [end episode 23] because beginning episode 24 CK play Shin coat. I kinda like enviroment after sleeping together. I dont think after the kiss cuz Shin still wear sock and tie. :D:D He... he

I love the ending cuz they are together and make us question many thing... so Season 2 can be asnwer all the question. Including what happen to CK's friend Kah Yung and Shin friend

i :rolleyes: think ur theory are relevent.hehehe cannot wait for season 2 with a lots of funny scne mayb during raising their baby.hahaha :w00t:

Guest AznGrlz

Uh-oh! Listen up Yo!

Its Goong in the house flow!

Once upon a time a little girl was set,

Promised to a crown prince that she never met.

Grown up to be 19, bubbly, and nice,

Never knew the things life chose her to sacrifice.

She accidentally spelt water on his shoes one day,

He teased her a bit with a charm that blew her away.

She ended up marrying him though none was proud,

Being sad, lonely, and unaccepted in this royal cloud.

i just came up with this lol there's more to come hehe

Archived