[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kakamoo

eps24 is da best! good ending! i love it soooo much!

so sweet and so cute. all dat's missing is some gd kissing.

i hope that in season 1, choi sang goon and CG's fd (the swan) will have more parts. they are so pretty. they deserve some romantic roles too. haha. and i hope there's someone for yul too. i don't want poor yul to be lonely.

^.^

cheers to a good ending~

looking forward to season 2 nxt yr! yay!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DallasE

SBS's reporting on Goong

It's the take in eppy 23 when Shin & CG were crying in each other's arms after CG's decision to leave the palace to protect her royal family.

Joo JiHoon was so into his character. :)

Credits to LAPAMPAM

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

1143778866_SBS_001.jpg

Guest donilpark

Will Yul be there?

I think it would be somewhat strange if Yul becomes one of the main characters again.

Maybe he can have a supporting role or even have a cameo appearance (same goes for Hyorin) but after all is tied and done, I don't think he has any role to play any more.

In Ep24, King wanted to abdicate the throne to Shin. Shin then makes a special request which isn't revealed in the drama. Later Shin and CG are talking and former King and Queen have abdicated the throne to Shin's sister who IS now the Queen. Shin is no longer the Crown Prince. They did not say in the drama who is next in line to the throne. Yul and his mother are apparently living in exile (he has sent a letter to CG, but Shin has not heard from him). I think Shin may have made a request to pass the throne to his sister so that he and CG can pursue their dream outside the palace. I am sure that in S2, Shin may regain the throne or become Crown Prince again.

considering that she's not married yet... i would say that shin is still next in line. if something suddenly happens to her, shin would get the throne... he's the closest of kin to her.

anyway.. hi. been following this thread, but never posted... as anything i had to say, somebody else already had... and i didn't think i needed to repeat it. XD in short, thanks for everything... much love to goong and all the fans! ;)

Guest Pikachu

In Ep24, King wanted to abdicate the throne to Shin. Shin then makes a special request which isn't revealed in the drama. Later Shin and CG are talking and former King and Queen have abdicated the throne to Shin's sister who IS now the Queen. Shin is no longer the Crown Prince. They did not say in the drama who is next in line to the throne. Yul and his mother are apparently living in exile (he has sent a letter to CG, but Shin has not heard from him). I think Shin may have made a request to pass the throne to his sister so that he and CG can pursue their dream outside the palace. I am sure that in S2, Shin may regain the throne or become Crown Prince again.

Hehehe yeah~ I jsut learned about this SHin passing on his position to his sis now XD Someone just mentioned that Hye Myeong is in Queen outfit and so I took the cap.

Thanks for the explanation. (and I do hope that someday, when both Shin and Chae Gyeong are both ready, they'll get the crown back)

Guest kakamoo

i was just wondering

has anyone done the english or chinese subtitles for Goong 1.5 ??

cuz i hv no idea wut they are saying >.<

Guest AznGrlz

Okay! :tang! Tang! TANG!: CSI A is back in business :Angelina jumps out: Now the big question behind the cook up of our long lasting memory is...1.When they did it...2. How they did it....3. Why they did it (kinda stupid, but had to add sumt for the third one)

1. Could it be...after the hot kiss? :who wouldn't: But why were their clothes still on :EXCEPT, for shin's suit jacket...lets not forget that :phew: :

Goong_Episode_23269_0001.jpg

2. Could it be after the :plz believe in me: scene...? after all...is that a nice warm sofa i see right there :P

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23313_0001.jpg

3. Could it be the famous :hiccups: scene...don't forget, shin didn't leave her room :phew: if only they show lights turned off..gosh evil PDs :glares:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23334_0001.jpg

4. Could it be after the bucket of tears moment...a lil comfort :high five!:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23369_0001.jpg

5. Could it be after the street kiss scene...there's a space in between there :who knows what could've happened:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23422_0001.jpg

Now you may ask...well what about eps. 24 :thinking: from the long discussion over sumt we all call aim...6 weird friends have come to conclude; cg's strange hunger for egg tart may be because of cravings :baby/baby: so it must have happened before she left the palace :wondering: also, if they were to have it together in eps. 24...she wouldn't feel morning sickness that fast. Now we would like to listen to your thoughts.... :w00t:

Guest saranghaedongwan

It seems as though the end of season came so quickly.

The open-ended episode is making me so frustrated, and to think that we have to wait not another week but a year for the next episodes.

Guest usyagitntn

I just list some scenes that many of us Goongers thought to be the reason of the morning sickness(okay I don’t understand Korean so if I misinterpret somethiing please don’t kill me ^^; )

Everyone please choose/ nominate one scene that you think that it is the reason of the morning sickness at the end of ep 24. Although YEH said that it’s just due to her eating too much, but this is just for fun to see how creative our Goongers can be :D .

:lol: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED :lol:

The Goong MSSI

(morning sickness scene investigation)

Possibility#1: In ep 23, after the long and super hot kiss.

+ Wasn’t that the mood that people supposed to be in before doing something like *wink*. And CG was on top of Shin, Shin wasn’t wearing his jacket, Cg was wearing a dress (These are all the reasons, I collected from the last few pages)

Possibility#2: The scene where CG was reading the newspaper and Shin came in saying that no matter what CG should trust and believe him completely.

+ Unsure about this one because it just seems sad but not exactly something that would lead to you-know-what. Doesn’t have a high chance of getting them anywhere here.

+Possibility #3 : (my prime suspect :lol: ) Not sure if it was night or early morning but all I know that it was dark , Shin came to CG room saying that he missed her and wanted to kiss her but then CG kept hiccuping, my gosh you’re spoiling the mood CG :P . As AznGrlz mentioned they did not showed him leaving CG room but only heard them talking and then the scene ended. Who knows what happen after that!?

+Possibility #4: After street kissing scene, Shin was so bold as to kiss Cg in front of everyone on the street so why not, and we don’t know what happened after that.

OMG you beat me to it AznGrlz :lol: perv minds think alike!

Edit: I was going for the scene that Shin cried but then there's just something about it that doesn't make me think of it as a possibility for our investigation. probably I was too busy crying with them :(

As for ep 24 I don't think there were many chances of them doing you-know-what because what I noticed that CG was wearing the same white dress all day. If they did it after the finger-connecting scene then CG would have changed into some other clothes.

bscap001.jpg

such a nice scene but then the Internal officer came in... geez

Some said that it was possible that they did it after the scene Shin was holding CG in the garden at night, I thought so too and almost screamed when they show the scene comes after that: (see below)

First they show them in the garden with a very romantic pose:

bscap004a.jpg

Then... they showed this:

bscap005.jpg

Now who can blame us for being pervs here?! :ph34r:

But then it showed that Shin and CG were both alone in their room and CG was crying while she was thinking abou the past so.. doens't seem like it.

In Macau

This is to die for. They were so close (the kiss in ep 23 was hot but look at Shin here :P )

bscap012.jpg

and this scene: Where were they going??

bscap010a.jpg

BUT too bad, The possiblity of them doing... in Macau is really low because the wedding seemed to take place almost right after Shin and hulmamama's arrival at Macau ( probably took them about 3-5 days to settle the whole thing). And as for the second pic in Macau I posted int he latter part they showed both them still wearing the same clothes again so I don't think anything happened.

The "When" question then seemed to have a cleat cut answer here. Before CG left the palace. Here's my reasoning:

The scene of Yul and his mom after the car accident showed that some time has passed. She’s out of the hospital now and she looks fine, no bruises… so must be at leat 2 weeks- a month (the recovery time). As for CG in Macau it must have a month or so since she seemed to be settled down and got to know the local people pretty well. I'm not sure about the time period that the morning sickness will start to show but at least the theory about they doing it before still beats the one in Macau.

Conclusion: According to what many people say: “Innocent until proven guilty” we don’t have any direct evidence that strongly shows that they indeed did that. But as one of many Goong optimists, I think of it as “guilty until proven innocent” which means we assumed that they did it first, the big question as how/where/what/exact time or they did it or not will be answered in season 2.

CASE CLOSED

(at least for now...

:P)

Guest taiping

totally agree.... seeing her eat those egg tarts! definitely a sign of craving...

maybe a sign of craving...but it is known that CG has a big appetite... i dont know if its gonna be good for season2 for them to have a baby... i mean, we werent able to see the scene where they did it... and then in season 2, it supposed to be when theyre already in college/university right? i dont know if they can handle a baby at that time of their lives... and definitely less sweet moments if shes already pregnant in season2... well, lets just hope for the best in season 2!!

btw, i just rewatched ep24 and i noticed that after their wedding, they werent wearing the rings... its still on CG's necklace... why is that?

also, i dont seem to understand the reactions of Shin's sister... i mean when CG was crying with the grandmother, she seems smiling... i dont know if its supposed to be like that, if its trying to tell us something or she just doesnt know how to act very well... any comments?? thanks!!

Guest AznGrlz

OMG you beat me to it AznGrlz :lol: perv minds think alike!

I know! OMG! Goong Perverted Instinct, man high five! lol i read ur comment and i fell off my chair laughing :blush:

OMG! We have them in the exact order too :rofl:

Guest bigong mama

Huh? Were there supposed to be that thing going on after their passionate tongue sticking out kisses? I didn't think that it was a bed scene after the kiss, I thought it just how the both just lying there talking sweet words to one another.

Awaiting for the DVD to come out...aven watch online but don't mind owning this drama...

Guest Yvonne

My nomination on when they *ahem* made love...I like using this term better than "doing it". :lol:

It's definitely BEFORE CG left the palace...and my take would be right after the hiccup scene.

Remember how Shin tried to scare CG to stop her hiccup...so he kind of shouted at her. We heard nothing for a moment, but then, CG began to hiccup again. I bet right after that, Shin kissed her passionately...and that definitely stopped CG's hiccup.

Then Shin and CG looked into each other's eyes...filled with passion and desire...wanting each other...and finally, they realized this felt just right...that it was the right timing...the right moment.

And there we go....:lol:

Okay! :tang! Tang! TANG!: CSI A is back in business :Angelina jumps out: Now the big question behind the cook up of our long lasting memory is...1.When they did it...2. How they did it....3. Why they did it (kinda stupid, but had to add sumt for the third one)

1. Could it be...after the hot kiss? :who wouldn't: But why were their clothes still on :EXCEPT, for shin's suit jacket...lets not forget that :phew: :

Goong_Episode_23269_0001.jpg

2. Could it be after the :plz believe in me: scene...? after all...is that a nice warm sofa i see right there :P

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23313_0001.jpg

3. Could it be the famous :hiccups: scene...don't forget, shin didn't leave her room :phew: if only they show lights turned off..gosh evil PDs :glares:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23334_0001.jpg

4. Could it be after the bucket of tears moment...a lil comfort :high five!:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23369_0001.jpg

5. Could it be after the street kiss scene...there's a space in between there :who knows what could've happened:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn..._23422_0001.jpg

Now you may ask...well what about eps. 24 :thinking: from the long discussion over sumt we all call aim...6 weird friends have come to conclude; cg's strange hunger for egg tart may be because of cravings :baby/baby: so it must have happened before she left the palace :wondering: also, if they were to have it together in eps. 24...she wouldn't feel morning sickness that fast. Now we would like to listen to your thoughts.... :w00t:

any of those thoughts mentioned is a high possibility. however, the time women generally feel nauseous is about when they are 2 to 3 weeks pregnant.

im assuming that a couple of months passed by when she was in macau because both her and Choi SG are quite settled and it would have taken some time for the whole affair with Yul and public opinion's ire to settle down as well.

we also have to remember that CG has had always a very good appetite and since she is with Shin, she eats more.

im estimating by the timeline that Shin havent been in macau very long, at most a couple of days or 1 week max.

Im with Dallas on this one, i personally dont want to see CG pregnant but want to see her and Shin grow into their new found love.

Also, you have to remember that we all thought that the ending would be miserably sad based on the episode when their hands separated so the PD definitely got us all hyped up.

The ending is very ambiguous and just judging the facial expressions of Shin and Cg, its more of where is the nauseousness coming from and not a look of guilt because they did consumate the marriage.

Guest AznGrlz

My nomination on when they *ahem* made love...I like using this term better than "doing it". :lol:

It's definitely BEFORE CG left the palace...and my take would be right after the hiccup scene.

Remember how Shin tried to scare CG to stop her hiccup...so he kind of shouted at her. We heard nothing for a moment, but then, CG began to hiccup again. I bet right after that, Shin kissed her passionately...and that definitely stopped CG's hiccup.

Then Shin and CG looked into each other's eyes...filled with passion and desire...wanting each other...and finally, they realized this felt just right...that it was the right timing...the right moment.

And there we go....:lol:

I would like to invite you to our team of GS2A :Goong Season 2 Authors: for the ff. Love how you put it :skips to a corner and imagine some more: lol

Guest Danny_Wanny

This is my first time posting in this thread and I must say thanks to all the people who put the pics and whatnot of this awesome drama! I'm from Hawaii, so we're only seeing this drama now and thanks to this thread i can't wait to see the following episodes. Yea...I just wanted to thank all you dedicated people who are fellow lovers of this show.

Anyways, there is a high probabitlty that this drama will be put on dvd right?? Haha, that kind of came out of no where. :rolleyes:

Guest missy

i'm happy with how they ended it! although it seemed a bit rushed in certain parts, i guess they wanted to put in as much as they could.

as for the surprise at the end... i doubt it's true. like someone mentioned she ate alot of those egg tarts, and egg is not a good thing to have in large quanities. plus.. dude they have trouble just freaking saying i love you i don't think they are quite to that stage yet. o_O although i think season 2 may involve it, just it will happen later in the season.

thanks to everyone for sharing files and such over these past few months! and an even bigger thanks to the subbers! hope you guys keep up the good work ^_^

i'll be watching 1.5 tommorrow. feels weird that its over now, i hope the withdraw won't set in too quickly. i'll still be checking back here for all the goong goodness!

here's hoping season 2 will be even better!!! :D

Guest donilpark

Just a random thought.

Now that it's over, one thing that I regret is that they didn't show too many of the so-called fusion Korean traditional dresses all that much. They appeared a bit in the beginning and then gradually dissappeared towards the end. I know that it takes much time to make a dress, and the reason why they couldn't show many of those was because they had to air this a lot earlier than they scheduled.

If they complete season 2 production before they air it, I hope this time they will show many more of those dresses.

Archived