[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

does cresciada has the after episode show? anyone watched that? i hope someone will post on CB!

yes... creidesca have goong 1.5 LQ. I think no HQ is available yet. though, you can get MQ from iyaqi

Guest usyagitntn

@ dieulinh and jennxxness: Is the one you uploaded are the HQ version of the special Goong 1.5 or is it MQ. Thanks anyway :D!

Oops sorry nevermind, cheli just answered my questions :lol:

.. this must be considered as spamming ^^;

Guest kamikei

OMG. The ending was nice. Not really flabbergasting or something, but nice.

And am I the only one hoping for a YUL/KANG HYUN thing? Boohoo. The sadness. :(

Guest texguy

I think the ending is kinda weak. Since there is no sub, I don't understand most of it, but when Shin proposed to CG, why isn't she overjoyed. Come on! this is the moment that she is hoping for, her prince is confessed his love for her and she was like " hmmm, can I think on it". I don't get it.

Another weak scene was after their separation, he and her meet again on the street, and all they did was waving to each others liked acquaintances. Is Korean usually this emotionally reserve in the public? After that tearful chase scene and emotional good bye, I would expect more reactions from them both. The PD and writer could have done more with that scenario.

Guest chiachitso

[MBC] Special - Goong 1.5 (03-30-06) HQ

avail @ my CB:

http://clubbox.co.kr/krcity

THANKS SOO MUCH..i was waiting for this so LONGGG....enyways...sighhh..i WISH I UNDERSTOOD KOREANNn...ahhhh...can't wait until subs....buuu take your time guys..i rilly appreciate you guys taking your time and subbing eps. :)

Guest vignette

Goong Season 1 is over and I'm finding it hard to accept the fact that I can't see them for a few months time.

Thanks to everyone here for all the screencaps, spoilers, ep. downloads and spot tanslations. My heartfelt thanks to all the members of the subbing team ~ I know your work is not yet done.

That vomiting scene at the last episode is really clever because they left us wondering how that happened. If it did happen my guess will be after the super HOT kiss and it's the reason why Alfred closed one of his eyes. CG on top of Shin after lovemaking is just a natural progression (just my thoughts). They could have done it again after the hiccups and before she left. Such young couple doing it only once :sweatingbullets::phew:

The wedding scene is cute but I like the CG chasing after the car of Shin then the hug best. That embrace just showed how much they love each other and how they can't live without the other by his/her side.

Shi's sister becoming the next Queen is a good cliffhanger for season 2. I just hope she won't turn evil I have enough of Mootoot to last me until next year.

I hope they can find a good love interest for Yul in Season 2, we can't leave him sad right?

Oh, one more thing.......I really DESPISED that pants / short or whatever you call it that SHIN wore when he met CG for the first time in Macau. Gosh, why don't they just give him a regular shorts or pants?? I am not going to even comment about the wierd tuxedo like top, the guy is a model he looks gorgeous in anything........but not THAT thing! :wacko:

I guess he's just bringing a new meaning to the dress code "semi-formal", hahaha....

Rebby I'm so envious of your autographs of JJH ~ his handwriting is cute but did you notice he signed his name as Sin but then his kissing is Sinful enough.

Guest capri-shiqi

well~ thank you for everything! it's really nice of you guys to upload Goong and Goong 1.5~

thank you thank you thank you! :D

Guest jungahx3

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=pTFtjhl...6993660AAA942DE

u guys i need ur help!do u know wats the song playing for the videoclip?i know its sang by the cross. but i cant seem to find the title for the song. btw, this clip is very well done i must say.

thanks, glad u like it... do you want the song or just the title of the song? oh well, here's the song if you want it...

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0O06Y96...Y134F1KAEF1QZ0A

let me know if you find the title of the song cuz up til now i still have no idea! ....although someone helped me translate part of the song here:

the cross sings this song & tha title of this song is 떠나가요, 떠나지마요 (translated leave, dont leave) srry im not tht good at translating.

Guest gebera

in ep 24, the most touching scene had to be when CG ran after Shin's car when he was led away for further investigation. She ran as if she never get to see him again.....

in ep 23, Shin had decided not to send her off for fear that he would not bear to let her go.. so touched.

personally, i liked another scene in ep 24 when the Queen asked CG to address her as mother, saying that she is both mother-in-law and mother to her! How sweet and touching. CG finally got accepted into the royal family. How many mother-in-laws can say that to their son's wife? (oops, sorry no offence)

Rewatching past ep to capture the most memorable scenes, to admit, still not brave enough to watch ep 21 & 22 which were deemed the saddest epps. Just caught a small glimpse at ep 22 - the confrontation between Shin and Yul's mum. Shin told her to leave CG alone and picked on only the opponent of same strenght to her (i thinks he is referring to himself) - this is a form of protection of his wife.

I am glad that the wedding scene is a quiet and simple one. They are officially married in a glam manner, so it made very little sense to have another glame one in Macau. But the wedding in the church is symbolic because it is the strengthening of his vows to his loved one. Let it be witnessed by God.

cheers, will start to rewatch past ep till next season

Guest Yvonne

Ummm...can I ask why you all are worried about Shin's sister becoming evil???

I just don't see it in her...she loves Shin and her family...why would she ever do anything to hurt them???

Just wondering.

Guest sour-chocolate

Uhmmm..about the "kind of" denial of being pregnant (= digestion) in Special 1.5 from CG, I'm thinking it is becoz the PDs want to keep us curious for the sequel....^o^ I dont really care what CG answered for the interview, maybe it is becoz of the forbitting rule to release the movie's info....heheh.....Anyway....I'm optimistic, hoping for an answer in sequel ^o^

Guest xrosee;

MY 1000th POST!!!

hehe i jus wanted to celebrate it in teh goong thread because i also wanted to tahnk you guys for all the caps and goodies

your opinions were fun to read

the links themselves helped a lot~

i jus think this thread is amazin!!

altho i wasn't one of the big supporters of this thread

i enjoyed coming in here!

i still do~

i still haven't finished the last episode because i wanna savor the moment but i love every single bit of goong...cept 20-22 when it was really depressing T.T

Guest lenakeem

WAHHH!! CG IS PREGRGNANT!!..

i can proove it! cause when they show

the bear scenes played out by the little bears the CG bear is holding a little baby bear!! LSKJDFLSKJDFSDF

gosh i liked how it ended :]

and season two seems .. so far away!! NOOOOO

OH QUESTION:: wwhats goong 1.5??.. ....

Archived