[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest usyagitntn

but then again this drama isnt officially over for me til the subs are all out..il probably rewatch it all agen straight then :lol:

ok..i jst needed to get that out of my chest coz im having a bit of a goong withdrawal hahaha~ im listening to the ost like mad..it's on repeat for like the whole day :lol:

wow you're the same as me. I started my Goong rewatch session several days ago and I'm in the middle of ep 8 now(ep 9 is still on hold, so hard to watch it), actually I did a lot of skimming in watching Goong so it'd be a good chance for recap all the sweet memories :blush: .

I has been listening to the OST and watching all the MVs like crazy too, can't seem to believe that Goong is over. :( But then we will all keep the Goong spirit alive until next year when season 2 starts right?! :D

Edit: I ended the page too, this must be a special day ^__^ ( yay ep 24)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uberquirkiness

thanks for everything guys. hmmm. gluck with the waiting. read the manhwa. learn something new. busy yourselves with other dramas, i suppose. :D so CG's pregnant. . . hmmm. so it's goint to be more of a family type love in season 2, yes?

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! I was praying for a bed scene...they didn't give us a bed scene :dies: o well...at least we know they did it, at some point :unsure: i still go for the night before she plays with his suit jacket :P btw, thank you everyone for uploading! Can't believe this is goodbye, but hope to see everyone around and of course in 2007! :D

edit- or maybe the hiccup scene...since shin didn't leave her room at all hehe

Guest lilogurl

I don't think...

CG is pregnant....yet. Indigestion is possible. She's been eating those egg custards like mad

:lol:

tsk tsk :P

Guest jennxxness

I still don't understand why CG was so hesitant to accept Shin .. I don't know.. Shin's case made sense because he wasn't going to be the king anymore. but CG? well. if anyone can explain it to me please do. lol.

hi. i just wanted to ask one thing.

will the original cast (yoon eun heh, joo ji hoon, etc.) be in the upcoming sequel?

Guest dailygirl

hi all lovely goongers...

i have been a silent readers here since the last time i posted in this thread...

first of all, thank you for all the upload..you guys are angels!! [sharing is caring...so i know that people here are a caring people :) ] but unfortunately, i either cannot...or more 'dont like using' direct download, so i always wait for the HQ from D-addicts...but the spoiler that all of you provided are awesome!!! thank you very much for the cap and all of the on spot translation...thank you..thank you...thank you... [dont really have enough thanks here :tears: ]

anyhow, about this drama it self...i love everything in it...but the most things that i love is the setting...i have been comparing it with the manga..and viola....the results is more than what i expected...

the cast really did a superb job...at first i think shin [JJH] act a bit stiff...-especially in eps 1- but he is getting A LOT better after that...YEH so sweet...i like her even before this drama...but she's getting a lot skinnier than before i think...

and of course about that 'long waited' KISSING SCENE!!! well...how do i say it...its so darn good!!! "my name is kim sam soon" kissing scene are the best kissing scene for kdrama...but after watching this :w00t: ...huahuahahaa...yeah, this one is also great!

this is my first long post [please be easy on me :tears: ]...and sorry if there are any english error :unsure:

Archived