[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

aww it so sad when she ran after the car.sniff sniff,the wedding scene is so sweet.only their most loved attend and thats all they need.the pregnancy scene i was happy at first but then it hit me when in the world did they did it.i dont know if the PD are playing with our mind.leaving us in these 10 months without answers.sign now im saving up my money to buy the dvd box set when it come out.

9 months counting down............

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest usyagitntn

Ah~ sheesh~!

o well, lucky it went up from yesterday's -_-

Though the ratings might seem to be "capped" at 24~26% these past few weeks, which I soooo wanna blame it on PMPW :fury: ! lol.. they shouldn't compare daily dramas with the weekly ones! <_<

PS:

Goong 1.5 Hodoli version (HQ) is not out yet *pouts*

Hopefully they capped it and release it soon............

If anyone's free and would like to do spot translations for Goong 1.5, please do so.. lolz..

the subbers, WITH S2-goong, are planning to sub this also, but after all the subs have been released :)

OMG you made my day ay_link. I was wonderring and hoping that some kind souls would sub Goong 1.5. I don't mind waiting so take your time. I'll have to download to HQ versionof the special once it comes out. really funny XD.

And the rating was pretty high but not what I expected. I was hoping/praying for a 30% but it didn't make it. but whatever we all know that Goong is one of the best K-drama out there with the blazing hot chemistry between CG and Shin. Can't wait til my ep 24 HQ finishes downloading :w00t: . I want to watch this ep over and over again!!

And the big question is still here: WHEN did they do IT?!?

Edit: It's been so long since I owned a page. This must be the commemoration for ep 24 the sweet and happy ending for CG and Shin. :wub:

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

episode 23 made me the happiest giirl alive. haha

it was so sweeet. why is SHIN SO DARN PERFECT?!

poor yul;but i really dont feel bad for him.;

gah when shin cried in 23 cause CG's leaving; it was heartbreaking i swear.

im prolly gna cry today ): gah why cant they continue season 2

right away im never gna be able wait till next year.

goongs back on the happy mode&iloveit (:

Guest aoiyuki291

thanks for the 1.5 episode! (tho the d/l stopped at 24%...)

i have to agree with blue_rose on page 1674...i watch dramas for escapism as well and i just feel that they're too young to have kids...but then without the pregnancy arc there would nothing for shin and chaegyung in season 2.

yea, i would definitely like to watch yul find someone of his own and choi sanggong as well...tho not quite with each other...their personalities don't really match that well. they're both too introspective...they need someone fun, *sigh* almost like chae gyung...

also, i tried d/ling the ost here...i can't seem to extract the files after downloading from the links in the front page...oh, and another note, there seems to be differing versions of the ost track lists floating around on the web (particularly between solid07 and soompi)...not sure which is the right one...

thanks for all the pics, links, clips, gifs, and even the stories of following the goong cast in macau. major props to rebby and the gang for their devotion...wish i could have been there. :)

"Parrot" by Howl. I think that's what you're talking about... it played on ep 14 while they were searching for Chae Gyeong right?

Which hug? Are you talkinga bout when Shin was crying, too? I think it's because Chae Gyeong made the decision of accepting her punishment, while Shin dind't really awnt her to leave.. since they'd be separated for a while. :3 (someone else can hopefully explain better)

haha...its right! :) thnx lots!

Guest jaitee

OMG while i was dling goong 1.5 (ysi)...it stopped at like 30%...is it just my computer???

same thing happened to me....... :(

Guest beauwhale

wow, the 1.5 special came out ? i need to rsuh home and dl it. Does anyone know if they will sub for the 1.5? and where can i dl the HQ of this special?? thanks in advance :D

Thanks to Rebby for the video of goong in Macau. i love them. I couldnt watch it at home, i dont know why my computer doesnt work with youtube. i have to go to school at watch it. anyway, it's great. Thanks a lot Rebby :P

Guest uberquirkiness

does anyone know why none of the 1.5 gung links work? it's stupid.

ahhh so many spoilers. O_O i know too much. :( ep 23 and 24 is ruined.

AH WELL. :D sounds good so far. to 9 months!

Guest rainy_summer

Thanks to everyone who shared links, pics, subs, translations and MVs :D I think its enough to tide us over until Season 2 starts. :blink: Who am I kidding? I think I will have major Goong withdrawals. Good thing its just on ep 14 here in L.A. :D

ep 24 ->

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?

id=0W239IV8KVLW40DVGBN48ZD22K

Original upload: iyagi (CB) and Yesha (YSI)

Guest sweet_treats1812

*sigh* i havent watched all of episode 24 yet..been skipping some parts actually and only focused on cg and shin :lol: but anyways, im already missing it..:( i miss looking forward to next week's episodes..

but then again this drama isnt officially over for me til the subs are all out..il probably rewatch it all agen straight then :lol:

ok..i jst needed to get that out of my chest coz im having a bit of a goong withdrawal hahaha~ im listening to the ost like mad..it's on repeat for like the whole day :lol:

Guest Ied_chan

Archived