[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest andie

So close yet so far!

Ratings for Eppie 24:

Nationwide: 28.3

Seoul: 28.8

Oh well, as long as everyone enjoyed it, ratings don't mean a thing :P .

Theed, hun, thanks for the awards! Your comments are always the best, lol!

I guess this just goes to show that ratings dont necessarily translate to show how good

the show is. Even if it didn't hit 30%, I still consider Goong the best k-series I've seen

so far.

I know it will be a bigger hit in other countries. *crossing fingers*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

YEH said it was indigestion.. but for season2 we never know..

but the question is still in my mind.... WHEN DID THEY ACTUALLY DID IT?

RATINGS -> manz. jess.. u confirm my worse fears..

it didnt break 30%~~~~ whyyyy damm why dun the koreans watch tv lOlx..

what the heck??? INDIGESTION??? NO WAY!!!

that would be so lame... :blink:

Is this the HJRX or the YYCAF version?

Also, would you happen to know any other place that would have the torrents for the Chinese subbed version? BT China's search results never loads for me. :angry:

Thank you to iyagi for the clubbox LQ link. Took ages to connect, but finally got there in the end. lol. ^^"

24 was bliss. The scene where CG chased Shin's car made me cry buckets as well as CG and Halmamama's adieu scene. It was so wonderfully sad. The ending was sweet too. There was closure, yet there were a few open doors here and there to keep us wondering what'll happen next. Overall, I'm content with the ending, and I'll be looking forward to season 2.

On a side note, I don't think the cute look suits Choi Sang Gong much. She's a bit too elegant to go with that look. But yeah, she's still gorgeous nonetheless. And I take it the bouquet for her is a sign. :D

what the heck??? INDIGESTION??? NO WAY!!!

that would be so lame... :blink:

i dunno whether she said it as a joke or wadever.. my korean is not gd enough for interpretation of whether she is jokin or not. lOlx.. but i think she is jokin

[i would like to think she is jokin because i wan babies running all over the palace in goong 2.. shin + cg = sesonS]

ratings http://www.tnsmk.com/

2nd in the country

and i do think that this show is one of the best kdramas ever...

and i love the EXPLOSIVE chemistry of the 2 leads..not to mention that KISS

i dunno whether she said it as a joke or wadever.. my korean is not gd enough for interpretation of whether she is jokin or not. lOlx.. but i think she is jokin

[i would like to think she is jokin because i wan babies running all over the palace in goong 2.. shin + cg = sesonS]

ratings http://www.tnsmk.com/

2nd in the country

and i do think that this show is one of the best kdramas ever...

and i love the EXPLOSIVE chemistry of the 2 leads..not to mention that KISS

just 2nd? what's the 1st then? are they rating it by season? or all kdramas that has been out there? i just don't see it as 2nd....it totally shadowed all the other dramas!

Goong rules!!!!

I believe it's the HJRX one. YYCAF should be out within the next 2-4 hours. I know where to get the BTs for Goong, just PM me.

I really hope Season 2 focuses more on some of the supporting cast, particularly Choi Sang Goon and a romance for her and the Three Stooges. They're a bunch of great friends =). Oh, and of course, a happy ending for Yul Goon. Whoever mentioned it before, how about a Yul Goon and Choi Sang Goon pairing...now that would be scandalous! HAHA!

Guest crazy_me

so sad that goong's finally over, what a long wait for season 2 :sweatingbullets:

here's a reup of the 5minute scene in the end, credits to the origina uploader :P

Proposal+WeddingScene

just wanted to thank all of you that is in this thread, i'll definitely read all your comments again next year ;)

:blush:

just 2nd? what's the 1st then? are they rating it by season? or all kdramas that has been out there? i just don't see it as 2nd....it totally shadowed all the other dramas!

Goong rules!!!!

they rate it by day my dear..

the no.1 is some other show.. i dunno wad is it..

i too agree that this last 2 episode rocks. but..

i think the pds dragged epi 19-22 with too much sadness and anger.. not to mention FIRE>.<

i think the peepz in korea gave up after all that bucket of tears..

ending -> i am not exactly popping champagne with this ending (my idea ending is triplets.. always the triplets ".")

but as long as they are together, this is all that matters to me.. =D

i have a question...so shin isnt the crown prince ne more??

when i finished the chinese subs i will post up some spot translations... but shin is probably sTILL the crown prince since YUL opened a press conference and spilled the beans

but i have to slp first.. i haven catch a wink since it ended last night.

brb =~~

and mirrors are like duplications of links..

Guest Pikachu

So close yet so far!

Ratings for Eppie 24:

Nationwide: 28.3

Seoul: 28.8

Still pretty darn good! At least they reached an all time high for Goong.... and not like remained at 26-27%.

PS:

Goong 1.5 Hodoli version (HQ) is not out yet *pouts*

Hopefully they capped it and release it soon............

If anyone's free and would like to do spot translations for Goong 1.5, please do so.. lolz..

the subbers, WITH S2-goong, are planning to sub this also, but after all the subs have been released :)

XXDDD If I knew korean, you know I'd help Shenny. Sadly I don't! But I'd be looking forward to 1.5 subs! not to mention the rest of Goong 1 and... Goong 2 in 2007! woot!

I really hope Season 2 focuses more on some of the supporting cast, particularly Choi Sang Goon and a romance for her and the Three Stooges. They're a bunch of great friends =). Oh, and of course, a happy ending for Yul Goon. Whoever mentioned it before, how about a Yul Goon and Choi Sang Goon pairing...now that would be scandalous! HAHA!

*pokes mandacilik or riebitterkoekjes* HAHAHA!!! Weren't we talking/considering/joking around about YulxChoi Sang gong before in one of our cracked out stories? Forgot who mentioned it first, but .. XDDD!!!

But yes! I remember back when season 2 news were getting released, they did say they are going to expand the stories to other casts (other than Shin and Chae Gyeong) in the 2nd season (ie: You already saw them building up Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun)~ Hopefully we get more Kang In and Ryu HWan too~

hmm...is this off topic? but erm, i wanted to ask what the title of the song that is always playing...the one that says..."saying i love u became one of my favorite lines" one...it always plays when everyone is thinking about love, especially when yul,shin, chaegyung is thinking bout whats happening..

Guest Kare1989

Question

When Shin hug cg in epi 23 and they are crying. Why are they so sad, i dont understand it. Please can somebody translate for me ?

Guest Pikachu

hmm...is this off topic? but erm, i wanted to ask what the title of the song that is always playing...the one that says..."saying i love u became one of my favorite lines" one...it always plays when everyone is thinking about love, especially when yul,shin, chaegyung is thinking bout whats happening..

"Parrot" by Howl. I think that's what you're talking about... it played on ep 14 while they were searching for Chae Gyeong right?

Question

When Shin hug cg in epi 23 and they are crying. Why are they so sad, i dont understand it. Please can somebody translate for me ?

Which hug? Are you talkinga bout when Shin was crying, too? I think it's because Chae Gyeong made the decision of accepting her punishment, while Shin dind't really awnt her to leave.. since they'd be separated for a while. :3 (someone else can hopefully explain better)

Archived