[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sharonstar

^ isay... CONTINUE!! lol... jk jk

if we do, we'll... set a record which no other thread in this entire forum will ever beat mur mur...

star -o-

[[edit]] woe.... i totally own this page taha..har..

`

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 24 - 164 mb - YSI Links

Remember page 1676!!! ;) MANY THANKS TO CILIAK FOR Ep 24!! From one comes MAAAANNNYYY...

MIRRORS 1-66 ARE ALL BLOCKED. I will upload more on Wednesday as promised last week. For those who can't wait, here's a megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHD0NQJU

Mirror 67:

Mirror 68: In 7 days... For latecomers ^^;;

Mirror 69:

Mirror 70:

Mirror 71:

Mirror 72:

Mirror 73:

PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

Hey guys!! I was able to get the 164 mb version from CILIAK who recorded the episode!! SO GIVE CILIAK, SOUTSADA7, AND CREIDESCA LOTS OF LOVE, TOO!!!) So... here are many MANY MAAAAANNNNYYY yousendit links to Episode 24!! Enjoy <3

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you next season with Goong Season II YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more (unless it's been more than a week past its first airing)!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Another comment i want to make on ep 24:

Notice the difference between Shin's and Yul's reminiscence of time they, respectively, shared with CG. Shin & CG memories started even before she belonged to him. Yul & CG memories only started after CG married, and thus belonged, to Shin. So in a sense, even the CG in Yul's memories never belonged to Yul.. those were only borrowed times, and now he has to return them back to the shelves. Poor poor guy he is..

not necessarily regarding Yul and CG's memories. After all Yul met CG before she was married and that was the whole irony of it all. That he ran into his could have been wife yet she ended up with his cousin.

also, i felth as though CG never belonged to Shin or vice versa for the two until ep 16.

Guest ilubTVXQ

ok so someone want to tell me exactly how this ends??? i want the spoiler before i even watch episode 23/24 ^^;;;

So close yet so far!

Ratings for Eppie 24:

Nationwide: 28.3

Seoul: 28.8

Oh well, as long as everyone enjoyed it, ratings don't mean a thing :P .

Theed, hun, thanks for the awards! Your comments are always the best, lol!

Guest dieulinh

Goong 24 (LQ)

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P5O04J...NF1RKJO0ML0QJZL

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3algn

After watching Goong 1.5, I have more doubt about CG being pregnant, cause when the MC asked her what's the meaning of the vomitting scene, YEH seemed to deny the fact that CG is pregnant. This is just a guess since I dun understand Korean

I'm uploading the special ep for you guys now ^^

Goong 24 (LQ)

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P5O04J...NF1RKJO0ML0QJZL

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3algn

After watching Goong 1.5, I have more doubt about CG being pregnant, cause when the MC asked her what's the meaning of the vomitting scene, YEH seemed to deny the fact that CG is pregnant. This is just a guess since I dun understand Korean

I'm uploading the special ep for you guys now ^^

YEH said it was indigestion.. but for season2 we never know..

but the question is still in my mind.... WHEN DID THEY ACTUALLY DID IT?

RATINGS -> manz. jess.. u confirm my worse fears..

it didnt break 30%~~~~ whyyyy damm why dun the koreans watch tv lOlx..

Guest cutie_song

not necessarily regarding Yul and CG's memories. After all Yul met CG before she was married and that was the whole irony of it all. That he ran into his could have been wife yet she ended up with his cousin.

also, i felth as though CG never belonged to Shin or vice versa for the two until ep 16.

shin meet cg before yul.. remember she was the one that spill water on his shoe and it was yul that meet hyorin first at the airport when he came back.

Ratings for Eppie 24:

Nationwide: 28.3

Seoul: 28.8

Ah~ sheesh~!

o well, lucky it went up from yesterday's -_-

Though the ratings might seem to be "capped" at 24~26% these past few weeks, which I soooo wanna blame it on PMPW :fury: ! lol.. they shouldn't compare daily dramas with the weekly ones! <_<

Theedqueen, your eppie awards rocks!

Luv that rehab-convo thinggie... :lol: *winks*

PS:

Goong 1.5 Hodoli version (HQ) is not out yet *pouts*

Hopefully they capped it and release it soon............

If anyone's free and would like to do spot translations for Goong 1.5, please do so.. lolz..

the subbers, WITH S2-goong, are planning to sub this also, but after all the subs have been released :)

Guest dr jung

OMG.. the BEST DRAMA YET!! I just love Korean drama so much -0-; they never disappoint me.. teehee<3

Omg.. Episode 23 and beginning of 24.. I CRIED sooo much. I was literally shedding tears.. gahhhhh. T______T

I can't wait until 2nd season.. more Goong-ness =D

YEH said it was indigestion.. but for season2 we never know..

but the question is still in my mind.... WHEN DID THEY ACTUALLY DID IT?

RATINGS -> manz. jess.. u confirm my worse fears..

it didnt break 30%~~~~ whyyyy damm why dun the koreans watch tv lOlx..

that is the millionaire dollar question and despite all these scenarios of when they

could have done it, it just doesnt make any sense because there were no clues or even hints

about it.

Even at the end, i still think their look was of surprise rather than "crap, am i having a baby?"

all i can say is, im not watching goong if she is, its gonna be another rendition of that drama Wonderful Life.

Archived