[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest LiZziE

^ it's already blocked cuz a bunch of people are on this thread to download the last episode

eeks.. thanks for the 1.5 special!!

ahhh it looks hilarious! hehe.. i've only seen pictures so far tho..

eeks.. the pictures are SERIOUSLY spoilers.. gaah!! xP

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ceesrain

well we cant find the truth unless we waited for the second season ........i still cant believe that goong is over iam ahead of my friends in watching this drama coz they wait for the subs to watch the episodes but i cant wait for the subs that why i watch the eps w/out subs......this is the first drama that i watch episodes w/out subs....i started to believe that there is a goong power that makes us all obssessed :excl: .....so be carefull :ph34r:

Guest ceesrain

btw does some1 have the song that appears in eps 23 when the king & the Quen is talking to Shin and CG is hearing them....i really like it so for those who have it or knows from where i can get it can you PLZ pm me or post a link here......it is true that goong is over but our friendship hasnt :D

Guest joeknee

GOONG'S OVER!!! what do i do now? oh dear lord, i have to actually get a life now that theres nothing left for me to do. the first thing i would do when i woke up and he last thing i did before i went to sleep was check this forum n then watch eps over n over again. n then theres the rest of the day in between where i would still be in front of the computer. WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?!?

im loving the last two episodes and i havent even seen it yet.

That is what I think too b/c the whole jacket on and off theory by someone earlier! BUT then some are saying that CK may not be pregnant!

I'm sorry, I FORGOT who mentioned the jacket theory!

All this confusion about the CONCEPTION.. I wish the PD will put an end to our curiosity *more like frustration* and release an OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION about WHEN they actually did it, or even IF they ACTUALLY DID it????... bwuahahahhaha.. Just so that we can have a peace of mind, but i doubt he'll do that. Besides he LOVES to keep us guessing and wondering.. only this time is not for a week BUT 10 whole months! I probably would've been dying by the time they give the answer on season 2.

Guest cloud9

*sigh* i wanted more Shin & CG action =( I think she is pregnant and that it happened the night she got the hiccups in episode 23. The scene ended with the camra fading into CG's room and Shin was still in there with her through out the night. muAhaha...Oh and dieulinh, i'm thinking that the look CG and Shin were giving each other was more of a "omg, really?" rather than "but we didn't do anything". Because if it was the latter then they shouldn't have been so suprised because nothing happened. But since they were suprised means that it's possible that she's pregnant. I don't even know what the 2nd season is going to be about. The drama basically covered up to the point of the interview scandal (or more?? I haven't had time to catch up on the newly released chapters). GAHHH!!!! well it's time to make-up my GPA from Winter quarter...it took a harsh beating cuz I could only think about Goong.... :sweatingbullets:

That only shows how good Goong was....My Dramas never hurt my GPA before Goong.

Guest Jungmin_x3

is anyone else having trouble w/ Megaupload???

I cant seem to download anything.... >_<

wait... sesason two is comming in 10 MONTHS!!!!!!

OMG.... how am i going to wait.... 0_0

Guest jasonychoi

*sigh* i wanted more Shin & CG action =( I think she is pregnant and that it happened the night she got the hiccups in episode 23. The scene ended with the camra fading into CG's room and Shin was still in there with her through out the night. muAhaha...Oh and dieulinh, i'm thinking that the look CG and Shin were giving each other was more of a "omg, really?" rather than "but we didn't do anything". Because if it was the latter then they shouldn't have been so suprised because nothing happened. But since they were suprised means that it's possible that she's pregnant. I don't even know what the 2nd season is going to be about. The drama basically covered up to the point of the interview scandal (or more?? I haven't had time to catch up on the newly released chapters). GAHHH!!!! well it's time to make-up my GPA from Winter quarter...it took a harsh beating cuz I could only think about Goong.... :sweatingbullets:

Letting a drama take effect on your GPA is not good! It should never happen!

I wish you good luck next quarter.

Guest helenou

:D first of all i want to thank all the people who have provided all these links and who share all their impressions, their thoughts, spoilers .. because without you, the magic of Goong would never existed !!! ^^

now it's my turn to write ^^;;

Spoiler !

i have watched epi 23 yesterday, i wanted to write something here but i guess i was too excited to do something, even drinking i guess ! loooool

i have to say it but epi 23 was THE epi i have been waiting for 12 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally our royal couple expressed their true feeling toward each other !!
:D

for me the epi really started from this moment, to be precise at half of the epi, i was so heart-breaking, on one hand there's Shin who is so sad, disapointed because of all the things that happened to him and people think that he's the responsible of the arson !! the prime suspect ?!!!! even their parents and esp his dad doubt of him !!!!! =(

but when CG appears in his room, and starts saying in front of a shocked Shin that she LOVES him !!! i was holding my breathe and stuck at my com screen and i was waiting to Shin's answer .... it was so so so so long for me ... and when CG is about to leave i heared : "Stay by my side, don't leave me, dont leave me alone " and at this moment, i was so excited, i was smilling like a fool and the the HOT KISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:w00t:

i was screaming so much that a while after i didn't even realised that i was still screaming !! hahahahaha ( i think most of us were like that - im just imagining all Goong fans who have watched it on live and who are screaming at the same time all around the world ^^;; looll)

it was the moment we were all waiting for !!! ^^ and i have to admit that this kiss was so so real, i wasn't disapointed at all coz in most drama they just touch their lips and that's all T_T so yesterday i was so so happy !!!! ^___________^

and then it was like a dream !!!! :blush:

she's on the top of Shin goon, he touched her hair, hugs her, kisses her, and cries with her ... arf ... my little heart is so moved now ^^

if i wanted to i think i could write like that for ages ! loool ^^;; but i will stop myself, i think it's better, nan? ! looool

now about epi 24 !!!!!! ^^

the final one
:tears:
what am i going to do now??????? wed and thuesday wil look so empty -____- i want to cry so hard !!! *im crying now lool*

this epi wasn't as surprising or astonished as yesterday's epi but it was cuta !! ^^

when they are against the pillar hugging each other, when she touches his jacket and of course teh saddest moment : when she runs after the car !!!
:tears:

i cried with her coz at this moment you can feel of the sadness of the character, imagine : you see the car where the man u love is and you may not see him for a long time what are you going to do, even without realising it??? arf .... and the the hug was so beautiful !!!!!

but i felt also so sotty for Yul coz if you have noticed it, when CG was after the car, he followed her and then saw her in Shin's arms, poor Yul, even if you turn into an evil man =( you dont deserve that !!!!!! + the shock of knowing what dirty affair happened between your mum and the king !!! .....

now the most important part is the end ^^ heheh with
the pregancy of Cg
!!!

i think it's real !!! ive got my opinion about that, but the date of
the conception
is a mystery for me too !!!
:mellow:

maybe it happened just after the hug in the car?!!!!!!!!! it's the most probably solution coz i dont think they will do it just after their real kiss no? and then you are looking at their expression in the car, you can feel a strange feeling, electricity and interaction between both of them, do u see wat i mean? !!! (call me perv is if you want looool)

so for this point why not a pregnacy !

after their reaction in front of the Great Queen and unnie reveals that they DID it !!!!!

coz when someone asks if you are pregnant, there's a possibily if you have done "it" but if you haven't done that you should not look surprised ! coz the question wouldn't make sense coz you haven't done "it" !! but the way CG and Shin were looking at each other, they were "surprised" and "clueless"

arf i dont know how i can say it
:sweatingbullets:

I hope it's true !!!! looool

9 months is definitely too long to wait !! im gonna die ><

to all goonger fans, i had a real pleasure to read everyday what you said, it was such a great break !! ^^

thx you again for everything !!!

Guest ceesrain

well you have a point there now we r sure that they did IT and thats why they where suprised when CG felt sick .....but there is no answer for when they did it so we can only wait to see

Guest Bobosaur

thanks to everyone for uploading...what is the 1.5 people are talking about? is it something that's going to run for the interim between season 1 and 2?

Wah... I can't believe it actually the end now...... I can't wait the whole 10 months... :tears:

Thank you everyone that uploaded all the episodes..... and the spoilers, You all are a STAR. .

Is YEH and JJH actually an item? or do they each have bf/gf? Does anyone know???? :unsure:

Before this series, I really like YEH with KJK form X-man but not to sure now.... :D

I'm loving episode 23 and 24 (especially 23), I was expecting a bit more of loving (like ep 23) on episode 24. But it all good. :) Good thing it's a happy ending...

What's happening with Yul? will we see him in season 2? :huh:

Guest kool_cosmo_gurl

I personally think Cg is going to be pregnant in season 2 because the bear pictures at the end where Cg is holding a baby bear......i saw the baby bear wrapped in a brown blanket at the back in one of the pictures....i hope i'm not imaginning it.....but therez no point in wrapping a blanket around the baby bear if it doesn't represent the SEHSON!!!!

Thats only my opinion...

Guest sparkled_silver

is anyone else having trouble w/ Megaupload???

I cant seem to download anything.... >_<

wait... sesason two is comming in 10 MONTHS!!!!!!

OMG.... how am i going to wait.... 0_0

omg i read your post wrong and i thought you wrote 10 minutes!! i was soo happy =(

Anyways I haven't watched the episode yet. (not done downloading =() but from the pictures i love the part where CG runs into Shin's embrace. Sooooo sad :tears:

Guest ceesrain

thinking of it the 2nd season would be after 9 to 10 months and CG would give birth after 9 months isn't it conneted i think the PD is tring to tell us something :phew: ....CG IS REALLY PREGNANT :sweatingbullets:

Archived