[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 92cookies

r u dling not from internet explorer? cause i used mozilla and it didn't work so i used internet explorer. then turn off ur pop up blocker. u have to dl a prog first. i think it some kind of clubbox prog. after that go back to the clubbox where u wanna dl. it'll work just fine... hav fun!!!!! :D

Thanks, yeah i've been using mozilla.. i guess i'll try with the IE.

thanks for your help!!!!!

Guest usyagitntn

You cracked me up with your speculation about season 2 there Pikachu XD HOT SEX!! :lol: Isn't that what everyone here is hoping for, or at least the perverted self of mine say so :phew: .

Well but the thing about CG being pregnant is still a myth. It's either a trick to keep us watching season 2, or it's real but then when did they do it?!? it's still unknown we can only get the answer next year :tears:

In ep 24 there were so many sweet but yet heart breaking scenes. Compare to ep 23 it's a little off about "skinship" as most of us call it, ep 23 was extremely hot but ep 24 was more romantic:

I love the scene where CG's running after Shin in the car. I was screaming "STOP THE CAR!!" as it was turning around the corner and they did. Shin and Cg ran towards each other and what can I say about the hug, speechless because I was trying so hard not to cry.

The scene in the garden where Shin was holding CG was really sad. I actually cried, I've hardly ever cried while I'm wacthing drama but it's just so sad to see them like that.

The egg tarts sharing scene was really cuta and I love the expressions on Shin's face when he tried to say something at the restaurant and was stopped by CG puttting food into his mouth.

When CG and Shin were by the river I thought that they would have kissed but they didn't. kinda disappointed on that one.

The wedding scene was worth waiting for after so many hellish eps. The dress was simple but CG/YEH looks gorgeous in it. And i love the garland, natural beauty is always the best. this time it's a marriage of love. This is the real wedding of two lovers, the one at the beginning of the series is just a political one. They didn't even know, understand each others back then.

_ And then CG gave the flower to Choi sangoong. is this foreshadowing? :lol:

_ And then comes the scene where I know many of us was screaming and jumping around their room: *morning sickness*, :w00t: . OKay I'm trying really hard not to get overexcited on this one cause it's still a myth.

This is all I can remember for now(bad memory :( ). Hopefully I'll be able to download the HQ version of ep 24 before I go crazy!

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks creidesca...awww, so sorry to hear about your internet connection. I will upload the 1.5 specials as well for those whose comps aren't cb-friendly :D.

Guest nobido

Hi everybody! I think there is nothing more for me to say cause u guys said it all for me. I just really but really want to thanks all the people who update all the ep, cilps, photos etc. I really preciate that. Thanks again!

Like almost everybody here I am gonna miss Goong very much. Its became a part of my life or an hobby and now its really hard to live without it ( just like Shin said). But I am really hopping for the 2 season and with the same crew please!!!!

So fightting Goong!!!

BTW can somebody up date episode 24 and the Goong 1.5 Special in YSI or SP cause I am not able to use clubox and dont know how to use it too. I really preciate that. Thanks u guys a lot.

Guest ROCKWITHU

Here's the Goong 1.5 Special. I recorded it myself so please give thanks and if you share it please credit me. :) Its really low lq about 67 mb. Please help and reupload for others.

Goong 1.5 Special - 67 mb

Credit: gracejen @soompi

And remember to not spam the thread with one liners, requests for links, reuploads, or thank yous. Please share your thoughts and feelings on Goong and make relevant posts.

Another comment i want to make on ep 24:

Notice the difference between Shin's and Yul's reminiscence of time they, respectively, shared with CG. Shin & CG memories started even before she belonged to him. Yul & CG memories only started after CG married, and thus belonged, to Shin. So in a sense, even the CG in Yul's memories never belonged to Yul.. those were only borrowed times, and now he has to return them back to the shelves. Poor poor guy he is..

Guest leeMinJ

i just want to know if there's a happy or sad ending >_<

i must say goong has been one joy of a show- i felt like it was a wholesome drama- funny sad romantic exciting...and i never felt like the show was dragging

coming back from school and work...-_- all depressed and down-hearted then finally coming home to dinner and goong : )

and thank you SO much to all the people who shared drama and links and subbed : )

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ so i jst saw the ending (geez, i jst love spoiling myself :lol: ) and i thought it was pretty sweet...maybe not as exciting as episode 23 was, but it was really sweet nonetheless..all those foreshadowing stuff made me grin like an idiot and pointing at my computer trying to piece things together :lol::lol::lol:

it's weird how cg suddenly started acting sick like that...where cud it have happened??? cud there be possibly more to that scene by the river? or perhaps after shin gave her the ring, maybe smthing had happened then? coz shin jst suddenly showed up at cg's place right? and then next thing u know, cg was in the car beside him and bla bla bla. i mean, it cud have happened after he gave her the ring or whatever..i dont really care as LONG AS THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED! :w00t: cg's dress was really simple, but then the wedding itself was really simple too so it matched the mood jst right..but i didnt see a priest :lol: maybe they jst left it for us to understand mwehehehe~...these are all pure speculations of cors, ANYTHING cud have happened between those scenes :lol: im so happy it's done! and im so happy with how it all turned out~

thanks for all the links you guys! ;)

this is sure gonna be a heck of a wait for season 2~ :phew:

Guest dieulinh

Ep 24 LQ , credit to iyagi's CB :D

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3A7OW80...OG2V89DPUBNPW2V

Omg, when I was reading all of your comments, I was so happy, the thought of CG is pregnant is just fantastic. But then, after watching the whole ep, I'm not really sure. Cause there is no hint of them doing THAT And the look they gave each other at the end was sth like "What? We havent done anything yet!" Lolz

But SEHSON(s) is/are coming in the 2nd season, I'm positive XDDDD

Guest ceesrain

Spoiler Alert

well my interpretation for her getting pregnant that they did IT after the long kiss in eps 23 and Shin's suit jacket which was removed and put on the sofa proves my interpretation in addition that they wouldnt think of their future children all of a sudden except i they did IT

Guest kimtoa

Spoiler Alert

well my interpretation for her getting pregnant that they did IT after the long kiss in eps 23 and Shin's suit jacket which was removed and put on the sofa proves my interpretation in addition that they wouldnt think of their future children all of a sudden except i they did IT

but you must know that CG was fully dress, beside I personally don't think they go that far, at least wait until night time

Archived