[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest baeuser

wow, i probably have two weeks' worth of catching up with this thread =p

i uploaded episode 23 [HQ] in sendspace, enjoy <3

click away

i can't believe it's ending =o

Thank you so much for episode 23 [HQ], I am downloading it right now. Do you still has episode 20 [HQ]? all the links I found are not available anymore.

Thank you inadvance.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

can anyone tell me when did shin and cg consumate their marriage? was it after the hot kiss? but there is possibility but i wonder if they consumated their marriage in epsd 23, but why in 24, they still slept separately? or was it during the hipcup??? omg..i think i am crazy already..i keep guessing but cant find the answer....PD...why u keep me in suspend :angry::(:( hehhe....

Guest leechunsa

I've seen the wedding clip and I can only say one thing..........I CAN DIE A HAPPY ANGEL. lol~ Thank you psycho for upping it for us! I'm going to reup right now :x

Guest lee2mx

OMG I have to sAY EP. 23 was the best episode ever.. . . .man i wish they didn't make season 2 but just kept going. I know its for alot of reasons they have to push it but man i don't think i can wait that long. I kinda like an absolution. Does anyone have ep. 24 and goon 1.5 on CB? I tried watching it on the mbc wwebsite but my internet connection is not too good.

Guest kimtoa

when did they actually "did it"??? in ep 24 ??? during the Macao trip, or before she left ? cause in ep 23 there's nothing between them. If the great queen pronouce CG might pregnant would SHin knows tooo, cause if they didn't do it how is she pregnant....but it's good to know cause the great queen would rush CG home and announce her great work that she going to have a great grandchild. At the ending it showing the family bears and CG is holding a baby so might come true

Guest usyagitntn

Click here to download the wedding scene.

OMG that was just so sweet. I'm having cavities now. I love the garland on her head. Totally adorable, it makes her look like an angel!!! and the white wedding dress XD

I have my reservation ready on cloud nine if there's not enough space I can share with you guys :lol:

Thanks sharonstar for translating, translation, minor spoilers, rumours, pics, caps and everything related to Goong is always welcome!!! Thanks joeyclaire for posting the most beautiful pic of ep 24 *daydreaming again*

* Credit for the clip: Psycho2005 (Thanks a lot!)

Guest sour-chocolate

I've just finished watching the last 5mins of ep 24. Can someone explain for me..."why did they do another wedding in the church?" Except that concern, everything else in ep 24 is great...khakhakhakha...^o^

Oh, and 1 more thing....will they broadcast the sequel in Jan or Feb 2007? I need to know so that I can keep track of it....:)

Choi Sang Gong looks really beautiful ...................I think the sequel will have some space for her story too, and of course love story of Kang Hyun and Shin's friend..^o^

Guest hsinyi069

not quite.. they filming is at a private residence the production team borrowed for filming.. so believe it belongs to the owner ;)

and actually there was a news about Yul's feather lariat necklace

it's not sponsored by Tiffany

it's his own design..

he took the gold that one of the fan gave him as present and made the necklace!!

okie.. i am not sure if anyone shared this already..

and i am afraid they might not actually did it..

cause in Goong1.5, the MC asks about that scene

YEH said that she is acting like she is throwing up only to show she had some bad food = not feeling well,

(which means has nothing to do with pregancy..!!!!!!!!! which also means they might show how they do it in season 2???????????? ha ha ha)

i am not sure how accurate is it tho.. but it's from someone who understand korean and share in the CHN forum!

Guest leechunsa

^^ Rebby, I think I'm going to watch those tomorrow. lol~ I'm going to go crazy. haha <3 Thanks for sharing them!

Guest nvzbl

just to let you guys know..goong 24 is already up on cartider2000's clubbox

Could you have misspelled the name of the box? 'cause it says such a clubbox doesn't exist.

Guest rainie_chu

I just watched the last 5 minutes of ep 24 right now and let's just say...for me, the 22 episodes of heartaches are all WORTH IT.

I love Shin! Waaaaaah~ I'm so happy for CG and Shin! Heck, I'm so happy...I'll definitely daydream before I sleep. LOL!

Here's a mirror of the last 5 minutes of ep24:

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YD4X9QD84TS612G972QW7PP1D

Archived