[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest taiping

the ending definitely lacked... i think they needed more time to make it good... but i guess its ok... because shin & cg are together, wedding and a baby! good job for a cliffhanger! lets just hope in season 2 that its not a false alarm! i also want them to start where they left off... i mean i hope in season 2, the baby is not already big or something...

edit: i doubt its a false alarm... since the bears scene... shes already holding a baby

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainie_chu

they must have did it... i just wish it was shown though... just a little bit... hehe!!

Totally agree with you! LOL!

The ending was really nice...but it makes you TOTALLY WANT season 2...so I guess the director did a good job of giving us what we wanted...but making us wait too.

Gaaaaaah, good job for him and well, it's driving me us insane!!~ XD

If you look at the bears, you can see a baby bear. I think CG's definitely pregnant...

Guest jihye87

i can't believe I've followed this serires since January and it's ended ..

Omg! I'm going crazy smiling and whacking the wall beside me now .. thanks to everyone involved in this thread that made my wed and thurs nites HIGH ...

aw man .. i gotta wait till next year for the second season ..

the ending was great but eh .. another Goong 1.5! okay .. i'm off to watch again ..

Guest DallasE

Oh, god! I'm one without principle.

I used to say I don't want no Season II. But now that it's ended, I want Season II to come

fast with the whole cast returning!!!

What an ending!!!! I for one don't believe they did the deed and ChaeGyung isn't preggie!!

Guest _yinsyung*--

i still don't quite feel like CH's pregnant... -.-;;

because season 2 is weird; or perhaps i jsut don't like that they didn't show it :x horhrohorhr

but it is still such a cute ending like >333

only things i felt were a bit err...was

+ yul and his mum riding off into the light? that was a bit tacky imo :x

+ they didn't kiss -.-;;

+ they never said i love you directly..but i guess i can wait for season 2 for that :X but sitll P_+

+and shin seeing CG again was a bit..anticlimatic T_T i'm so sad about that bit :x

off to watch 1.5 goong ^^

EDIT - am i the only one who doesn't think Chaegyung's pregnant?

i want her to be but...WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW THE BED SCENE -.- there was like 3 times during ep 24 that i thought thy might show a bed scene but...ai~~~

-yinyin

Guest texguy

yeah, getting Yul together with Choi is going to be good. A prince and a palace maid falling in love, what a scandal is going to be. :D

Guest Bambypamby

but when did they did it??

Muahhahaha....

SPOILER

I think they did "IT" after the extremely hot kiss in ep.23. ^^

BTW, I would like to say "Thank you soooooo much" for all of you.

24 episodes that weve been together...

So many things all of you quys gave to all Goongers.

I really really really really love you !!!!

I'll never forget this moment.

I'm looking forward of our reunite in the 2nd season. ^^

Aja Aja Goongers !!

At the last, So many thanks to MBC for making such a great drama of our time. ^^

Guest angelic

are yeh and jjh gonna be in the 2nd season of goong? aww how come im the only one who wish she wasnt pregnant? they're too young to have babies!! let them have their fun first! :w00t:

Guest limesquash

Oh god im so sad right now, i wanna watch it but its buffering so much i almost whacked my computer..

Thanks so much for the caps..i am so crying right now..

Guest ..natz..

the ending definitely lacked... i think they needed more time to make it good... but i guess its ok... because shin & cg are together, wedding and a baby! good job for a cliffhanger! lets just hope in season 2 that its not a false alarm! i also want them to start where they left off... i mean i hope in season 2, the baby is not already big or something...

edit: i doubt its a false alarm... since the bears scene... shes already holding a baby

i was thinking that same thing!chae gyung bear is holding a baby bear!! :o

BTW IT HAS BEEN A GREAT 24 EPISODE JOURNEY!!!thank u to all goongers for the wonderful caps n pictures n spoilers which i am always anticipated to read..even though i dun post much but i read alot ahhaha..

thank u to the subbers..n thank u to ALL each n everyone of u!!

OOOOO i own a page in GOONG's Thread!!!

i also want to thank you everyone for everthing they did here....being patient to all those newbies like me....hehehe...i did read the rules..hahaha..

thanks for sharing and uploading all the episodes and putting all the caps! i never seen any other thread like this...its sooooooooooo awesome!!! cool people i say! feels like a family of goongers..hahahaha

thank you for those kind soul who did a spot translations...y'all are awesome!!!

thank you for those kind soul subbing it!!! man! i don't know how you guys do it, but i'm very thankful!!!

thank you for everyone who post here...making it so fun and interesting to read and post on this thread.

i hope this thread won't die down.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Guest kangel23

spoiler discussion

if she is pregnant they will probably do a "flash" back of when it happened during season 2! woohoo :P

Guest haydee

Does anyone know exactly whose coming back for Season 2? Will Yul come back and the actress plaiyng his mom? Also I liked what they are impliyng about CG being pregnant but I guess it could also be fake or a coincidence? Personaly hope its real and the producers arent doing it to just lure us in, and then lie and say it was something else. If they lie and make it seem like something elese I will stop watching season 2 altogether. But I am curiouse regardless so I'll be watching season 2 with the rest of you. Cant wait to see how it all goes.

Guest cheli001

^_^)-->

QUOTE(sakki ^_^ @ Mar 30 2006, 10:26 PM)

:P i think it must be after yesterday's episode (ep. 23), after the scene when CG was having those hiccups

:D the ending's quite good . . . i can't wait for the next season . . .

hahahahah possibly after the hiccups... she told shin to make it stop right?... maybe they did IT to make the hiccups stop! hahahahahahaha :lol: doesn't have any logic in it.... but well..... maybe they'll show it next season hahahahahahaha...

Guest _yinsyung*--

hahahha watching the 1.5 - they're all so newbie-ish it's so cute

during the preproduciton meeting...

esp. shin he's so polite and nervous and hahahahahha

oh it's fun watching this

now they're showing the thailand making of

HAHAHA i forgot hyorin existed :x

{edit} oi had no idea the plane was a CG...well i never noticed it very well :x

hHAHAHAH but i'm just unobservant like that

-yinyin

Thank you for all the pictures and spoilers everyone

You guys are the best! :)

Let us make this thread grow for season 2 ^_^

also, thanks to mbc!

--

Watching 1.5 right now and the cast is having so much fun

Guest lavenderorchid

Spoiler Alert

The ending is so good.I really don't expect that Shin will propose to her because they are husband and wife. I think Shin get the idea maybe when he and Chae Gyung went for lunch and CG introduced him as her boyfriend.So sweet the last part where both of them in the church during their wedding.Just suddenly she feel like vomiting and the end.I really curious when they did it.Wish they show it at least a little.Hehe I such a pervert. :D

I can't wait for Season 2.It seems so far away.the PD really done a good job this time. I kinda wanna know what will happen between Kang hyun and Jang Kyung.I feel so sad for Yul when he confess that he is the one responsible for the arson and he blaming himself over his mother accident.

:(

Hope that next season he could find a girl that understand and love him.

Archived