[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

actually, i expected more how theyll meet each other... its too sudden... and why is he wearing shorts? hehe...

yeah...how they met not so excited...i expect more....why the wedding is not attended by priest?? and why they havent say I luv u......hehhehe

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

OMG...CG's assistant looks SOOO CUTE! I knew she was beautiful when I saw her even with her hair all up like that. She realy needs to have some fun of her own! Hope she finds someone in season 2 too!!

Guest cheli001

granny is giving shin goon wedding rings!!!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!!

i barely understand korean... shin gave cg the ring and told her that they get married for real....

m not sure if translation is correct.. hahahahahaha :D

Guest taiping

can i just ask... are they normal people now? i mean... are there still monarchy? what a cliffhanger! CG is pregnant!!! hahaha! i wanted them to kiss though... they didnt even kiss at the wedding... i expected so much more for the ending... but i guess its ok... looking forward to season2...now we're sure that shin&cg will be the actors in season2

Guest rainie_chu

OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!

Did they just get married again?!?!?!!?!?!?! And CG is pregnant?

SO THEY REALLY DID IT?

Guest linatan

Chae Kyoung is PREGNANT :D

yeah...season 1 ends like tat......but did they ever say I luv u????????????????????babo PD..how come not make them say I lv u directly? altho indirectly they know each other feeling.

actually got so many scene that I felt the PD fast forward..

(1) it is not clear how Shin was being cleared from the arson.

(2) were Yul and his mother being kicked out or they wanted to go by themself?

(3) when did Shin and CG slept together? how come suddenly CG is pregnant??

overall, the ending is not tat fantastic..i like epsd 23 better..altho the ending is good becos Shin and CG married again and CG is pregnant.

SPOILER

its showing right now The press conference --That running scene is very touching i cried

Yul is being questioned by reporters of his relationship of CG correct me if im wrong Yul also found out the history of mootoot and pyeha... The memories of him and CG is being shown... Evil Mootoot is in the Prince and CG's place which is very quiet and i think she wanted to have it she doesn't know yet the presscon of YUL Evil Motoot looks shock she doesnt believe that her son can do that she is driving and speeding up in the truck The king and the Great Queen is talking maybe the problem is resolved What is the king say? everybody look surprise?? hmmm maybe he was permitting Shin to go to CG in Macau? I dnt know im not sure... Yul is in a room with her mother SHE LIVES from the accident she is in the wheelchair (d@mn i thought she would die hehehe sorry) they embrace (Yul and mootoot) maybe she is guilty of her greediness.. Motoot in a wheelchair and Yul is walking through the goong maybe it symbolizes they are leaving with voice over.... The scene is CG riding a bike in MACAU.... She looks happy and friendly to people She lives in a house looking for.... Choi Sanggoon (she is pretty) CG is making over Choi Sanggoon CG sees SHIN when CG is outside their house and they were in the park they are so sweet.... they are talking about the royal family.... They are in the restaurant CG is doing smthing doodling i think.....CG said to the waiter that SHin is her boyfriend and shin is mad because she is her husband hehehe They met Granny in the house and granny is surprise to see a modern Choi sanggoon... They are walking in the house garden and granny likes to rest tehey are both alone shin holds CG's hand they are in a bay talking the mood is romantic What happend in the throne? CG is in her room with Shin's picture.... Granny is talking with shin they're talking about CH Granny gave a pair of rings to SHin I think she is telling him to propose to CG... Cg and shin is giving the Box with the rings He is proposing to her woooowww sweet Shin is in sleeveless looks hoottttt! :P He sees the box in the table Shin is going in the car and surprise to see CG I think she answered his proposal they hug He kiss her in the back and they are married in a church with witnesses such as Granny and Choi sanggoon the wedding reminds me of SAVE THE LAST DANCE because of the garland and she gave the boquet to Choi Sanggoon and she is PREGNANT because she is vomitting wooooooowooowwww!!! Nice ending and the bell rang wooooooowwww NICE There will be a sehson in SEASON 2..............THE END

Guest Yvonne

WooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOoooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

Can't wait for the sequel!!! Babies! Whoopie Do! :D

And once again, Nanana, I :wub: you! You are the best! Thank you so much for all the screencaps!

Guest taiping

OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!

Did they just get married again?!?!?!!?!?!?! And CG is pregnant?

SO THEY REALLY DID IT?

they must have did it... i just wish it was shown though... just a little bit... hehe!!

Guest cheli001

hahahahahahahahahahaha

after the wedding, they were taking pictures... then cg gave sang gong unnie the bouquet

then suddenly.... she felt like throwing up....... they were all shocked.... then granny mentioned like

baby.... i think...

omo..... is she pregnant???????? waahhhhhhhh season 2 will have baby shinchae!!!!! waaaahhhhhhhh

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived