[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Did anyone noticed the bear after the first kiss scene? When both of them were on the lounge chair? He had one of his eyes closed by his paw.... So cuteeeeee... :wub:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/410/goong7kp.jpg

Alfred's reaction was so cute... but Shin&CG did nothing after the kiss.... or they did?? :blink:

Woaaah! Really?! What kind of bed scene?! One where they're both lying on the bed together (literally) hahaha!

If it's true, well... IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT! More people will faint! Hahaha!

It's about time for sehsons!!! hahaha...

This is sooo frustrating!! The Chinese forum's down!! The latest news about Goong always pops up there first and it's down!!! I hope it's not just me...anyone else having the same problem??

me too..can't logged in since mid-day today...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungaaah

i love love loooooved the kiss scene !

haha my mom and my reactions :

"omg ! cant believe theyre making out !"

" ... whats making out? why are they kissing so much?"

kekeke .. okie not so good at korean, but from what my mother

tried her best to explain the situation to me : [spoilerssss]

Chaegyung doesn't want to leave, of course, but she doesn't wanna

make the current situation worse for everyone in the palace including Shin

and thats why she tells him [before they cry and hug near the end] that she

asked to leave rather than have him feel guilty about it ..

AND this is juss my opinoin, but tomorrow i think Yul holds the interview to tell ppl

he's not going to become king cuz in the next scene, his mom's crying in the car ...

and to end on a good note : I LOVED THE LAST SCENE ! i dont like pda, but that was juss adorable ~~

night everyone ^^

Guest ruthie08

hi guys! sooo this is the final episode (season1)...i was reading all ur comments...i just cant help but to laugh...u guys are really entertaining!!! i spend most of my time reading here instead of reading my reviewers! and i saw that ur really happy about episode 23..well, i think each and everyone who watch this series deserves that...common we've been experiencing ambivalance through out the drama...sad...happy...sad...happy....that almost or that really made us crazy people! aahahhahah

episode 24, maybe a lot of u will be shock about it...coz its really unpredictable! probably most of u dont expect it to happen....neither do I but when i saw this one as in one picture posted way back before episode 23 is release....my jaw dropped! i was really shocked! i thought i was having dysrrythmia (sori for the medical term)--irregular heartbeat---and go for a heart atttack! u wont be able to see that pic anymore cause its been deleted coz it was a MAJOR SPOILER...i think Rebby, hsinyi069, liquidfir, winny would agree with me (they know what im talking about) coz probably they saw the picture too...dont worry much about it u'll be seeing it a few hours later..

btw, i saw a lot of my kababayans here...hi guys! i know that u've been enjoying urselves here! this will be shown in philippines thru abs-cbn but no official date of release yet...Pilipino will just have to wait!

ok thats it for now...enjoy episode 24, guys! this is it! aigooo...can't believe that this is happening! off to go! annyong!!!

Guest its_GINALEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ep. 23 WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. it was sad in many ways :( BUT THEY FINALLLLLLY admitted all the love stuff and stuff.

truthfully, im not a huge fan of all the mushy gushy stuff. but this was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. :) it was sooo cute, especially when shin kissed CG at the very end..at like the streets. that was real sweet.

i teared watching the preview for ep.24

it looks so sad !!!!!!!! :(:( but i know its gonna have a happy ending so whtever.

man, im gonna miss this drama :(

cant wait till jan. 07

Guest sylver

Woaaah! Really?! What kind of bed scene?! One where they're both lying on the bed together (literally) hahaha!

Alfred's reaction was so cute... but Shin&CG did nothing after the kiss.... or they did?? :blink:

It's about time for sehsons!!! hahaha...

I wish they did it too since they are legally husband and wife. ;) But I don't think so... I think they were just lazing around on the lounge chair... -_-

Guest mayetlovesjisung

episode 24, maybe a lot of u will be shock about it...coz its really unpredictable! probably most of u dont expect it to happen....neither do I but when i saw this one as in one picture posted way back before episode 23 is release....my jaw dropped! i was really shocked! i thought i was having dysrrythmia (sori for the medical term)--irregular heartbeat---and go for a heart atttack! u wont be able to see that pic anymore cause its been deleted coz it was a MAJOR SPOILER...i think Rebby, hsinyi069, liquidfir, winny would agree with me (they know what im talking about) coz probably they saw the picture too...dont worry much about it u'll be seeing it a few hours later..

ok thats it for now...enjoy episode 24, guys! this is it! aigooo...can't believe that this is happening! off to go! annyong!!!

OMG! I wanna die of suspense. What is it?! Ooops! Not allowed to ask here. I hope it's not bad. :PRAYING SO HARD AND ABOUT TO FAINT:

Hellooooo...

Do you hv the translations for the scene before Shin+CG hug in the room?

I mean the scene where there's the King, Queen, GQueen, Shin + Shin sis.

What were they talking? I heard smthg abt Bingung......

TQ!

The King thought a tempoary measure to appease the officials / recent turmoil / citizens... To let Bigung to go overseas tempoary..... Queen seconded this ideal... King mentioned someone has to sacrifice...Shin refused and whatsoever related to Bigung he will decide... according to chinese text...

Guest cheli001

btw, i saw a lot of my kababayans here...hi guys! i know that u've been enjoying urselves here! this will be shown in philippines thru abs-cbn but no official date of release yet...Pilipino will just have to wait!

I saw that spoiler! and you're right it'll be shocking.... haha but i won't tell what it is.... just watch live later! :P

yup... goong is going to be shown here in the phils. but i don't like that they dub it, i prefer buying dvd's or downloading from d-addicts.... hehehe :D

Guest AznGrlz

Sorry for the double quote. My pc is going crazy with all the work I have to do and my GOONG LIFE! Multi-tasking here! Hahaha! I get paid to post in this thread hahaha!

I know! lol i'll be the first one! hehe if that seriously happens i have to open up all my windows 'cause its gonna get hot in here :maybe i should play the song getting hot in here too: :w00t:

sylver- I didn't notice that one paw of ALFRED was watching! LOL!

AznGrlz and mayetlovesjisung- I did see that where CK was playing with SHIN's suit BUT I never thought about a BED SCENE!! o_o

Don't u just love the way a perverted fan's mind works :P lol

Guest echoRy

OMG! I wanna die of suspense. What is it?! Ooops! Not allowed to ask here. I hope it's not bad. :PRAYING SO HARD AND ABOUT TO FAINT:

LOLzzz don't worry u'll absototalutely love it! i know i did! Goonger Girls ;)

okay time for nighty nite...can't wait, only a few more hrs left and we can see 24.

it's a long awaited happy but sad moment...so bittersweet :(

matched1er.jpg

PERFECTLY MATCHED...cept for beetle guy, i liked him with Hyorin

perfect8tz.jpg

PERFECT PICTURE! nuff said B)

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I saw that spoiler! and you're right it'll be shocking.... haha but i won't tell what it is.... just watch live later! :P

yup... goong is going to be shown here in the phils. but i don't like that they dub it, i prefer buying dvd's or downloading from d-addicts.... hehehe :D

OMG! I know what it is now and all of you people..... WATCH ME DIE! * dead for 5 seconds* I died after I fainted for 2 secs!

Okay, I'm back from the dead! Haven't seen it yet but I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! Hahahaha! Great thanks!

Now I'm really going crazy!

Btw Cheli, it wouldn't hurt to see it in its dubbed form... aside from the copy you'll buy. I do that too, buy a copy and watch it still on tv. It's for other people to know about and see how GREAT this Goong series is. I'm sure a lot of people would love and appreciate it. Just imagine how awful it would be if GMA7 got the copyright. It would be disastrous!

Now that Goong is done filming, I hope Yoon EunHye comes back out on X-man....to claim the other man in her life (Kim Jong Gook). HeeHee...

I just had to reply to this... wouldn't it be hilarious if they managed to get JJH and YEH on X-man together? It's too bad that KJG is going to the army, because that'd be one triangle that'd entirely hilarious.

I just had to reply to this... wouldn't it be hilarious if they managed to get JJH and YEH on X-man together? It's too bad that KJG is going to the army, because that'd be one triangle that'd entirely hilarious.

haha... I think not only love triangle from those 3... but multi-angular from alot of girls in X-man if JJH is in it..... :lol::lol: me just kidding...:blush:

--edit---

I can't wait to go home and dl the chinese subbed.... *dying a slow death........

Guest Yanie

Arrgghh...can't wait for episode 24 tonight. Took leave from work just to watch live..hahaha..if my boss knows about this..I'll be dead...Love the kissing scene...unexpected but just love it...waiting for them to really kiss willingly...hehehe...The way they kiss kinda natural compared to other korean show...hhmm...Notice shin using his tounge??...Tell me if I'm wrong but that's what I see..hehe..

Guest evelyn168

What would even be better if we had KJK, YEH, JJH and Chae Yeon on X-man altogether or on Loveletter. It would be the most scandalous episode ever... But yeah, KJK has gone to the army.. We'll have to wait 2 years before we can see YEH's One Man on a show... It's funny how at first I thought YEH and JJH didn't match cause JJH was so quiet. But seeing the BTS, you can see that they're getting along really well. I wonder if YEH gets along with JJH or KJH better off screen?

I was planning to watch the ending and Goong 1.5 live but I'm not feeling too well... I'll download and watch it later... Anyways, have fun everyone and enjoy the ending...

What would even be better if we had KJK, YEH, JJH and Chae Yeon on X-man altogether or on Loveletter. It would be the most scandalous episode ever... But yeah, KJK has gone to the army.. We'll have to wait 2 years before we can see YEH's One Man on a show... It's funny how at first I thought YEH and JJH didn't match cause JJH was so quiet. But seeing the BTS, you can see that they're getting along really well. I wonder if YEH gets along with JJH or KJH better off screen?

u know wat? just for the fun of it....lets throw in Lee Min Ki too!!!! *haha*

ok in Ep23 that part just before CG hugged Shin from behind followed by the highlight of the episode...

just before that, does Shin look a bit sick?

just wondering what was that tea and green stuff he was offered?

Guest azinchic

OMG! I know what it is now and all of you people..... WATCH ME DIE! * dead for 5 seconds* I died after I fainted for 2 secs!

Okay, I'm back from the dead! Haven't seen it yet but I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! Hahahaha! Great thanks!

Btw Cheli, it wouldn't hurt to see it in its dubbed form... aside from the copy you'll buy. I do that too, buy a copy and watch it still on tv. It's for other people to know about and see how GREAT this Goong series is. I'm sure a lot of people would love and appreciate it. Just imagine how awful it would be if GMA7 got the copyright. It would be disastrous!

ARGGG!!! Can I know what is it can I can I plzz....Please drop in PM for me and lemme noe wut is it..I"M LITERARY DIEIN' HERE :(

Thank you everyone for the wonderful upload of everything about GOONG!! Thnk you THank you! :)

I know! lol i'll be the first one! hehe if that seriously happens i have to open up all my windows 'cause its gonna get hot in here :maybe i should play the song getting hot in here too: :w00t:

Don't u just love the way a perverted fan's mind works :P lol

Hahahaha...you are all funny...

Guest winter_sonata

I'm going to faint because of the curious to make to me . OMG.... what happen ? it's very hard to keep calm down while the time for ep.24 is just in few hours more

Guest sylver

sylver- I didn't notice that one paw of ALFRED was watching! LOL!

AznGrlz and mayetlovesjisung- I did see that where CK was playing with SHIN's suit BUT I never thought about a BED SCENE!! o_o

Jina, I was going ga-ga over Alfred's embarassment of watching those two lovebirds being lovey-dovey. :blush: He's is such a cutie. :wub:

Same here... It must be such a short bed scene for them to be fully-clothed afterwards. :rolleyes::lol:

I'd like to know too cos I'm so slow when watching the obvious... :blush: :lol:

Archived