[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest xthreebears

oh man! i have so many mixed feelings! GOONG ENDING TOMORROW! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! what a way to spend my 18th birthday! i must say though episode 23 is DARN GOOD! =))))))))))))))))))))) thanks for all the links!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

Omg! High five! You're totally right...its a sign, a good sign!!! Btw, does anyone know when goong will show in pacific time?

to watch it live? 4:55 am PST. :3

and:VOTE

Guest V A L XD

sad day and yet happy day tomorrow. =]

can someone please send me a direct dling link to a HQ episode please? I dled from mady's cb..but somehow it's a BTS..rawrr. please. thank you.

Guest AznGrlz

im here in southern cali, i watched it live for the first time yesterday.. it was aired 5:55am if i remembered correctly :D

yeah, i would definitely like it if they get together in season 2.. i mean, it would give the PD's something to talk about :rolleyes:

same here! Last night was the first time i watched it live...didn't even know i can watch it live :gosh i'm slow: :sweatingbullets: hehe thank you for telling me the time :D

Could it be possible that yul is back for revenge in season 2 'cause his mom died in the accident or sumt? and maybe he'll get together with hyorin :phew:

edit- Thank you, Pikachu

Guest crazy_me

same here! Last night was the first time i watched it live...didn't even know i can watch it live :gosh i'm slow: :sweatingbullets: hehe thank you for telling me the time :D

Could it be possible that yul is back for revenge in season 2 'cause his mom died in the accident or sumt? and maybe he'll get together with hyorin :phew:

edit- Thank you, Pikachu

im sorry that should be 4:55am :sweatingbullets: im really not myself earlier, i didn't sleep for goong, sorry again :sweatingbullets:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

What does this mean "bo goh ship po "? I love you or something?

I am looking forward to ep 24 tomorrow. I think my goong withrawal symptom will be much stronger than anybody else, since I just started watching Goong since last week. Now it ends tomorrow, sigh. :(

I don't think I will be cured... :( Any form of withdrawal from this drama won't work.

Where's life going to lead me after Goong?! Aaaaah!

i thought taht it was interesting that both of them mentioned the fact that both of them didnt get along at first beacuse they were embarrased and didnt know each other well in the beginning but started to get know one another and become friends as the drama progressed. I thought that what they said was so much more realistic than alot of these BTS clips where all the first cast members get along great the first time around (although it might be true for some casts but come on now, is that true in an everyday situation or even in all dramas?)

kudos to the PD or casting director whoever decided to pick JJH & YEH! what a match!

i had my doubts at the beginning!

i knew YEH from b4 in x-man so i was pretty sure she would do a good job out of CG's character!

but JJH was a big unknown for me! in fact b4 drama started i asked in this thread the exact question

"can this guy act?" from all the pics we had earlier on, he looked so stiff to me!

we had enuf cases of models/singers falling flat in their faces when they switched to acting!

but boy did he proof me wrong!

his face might be stiff for the 1st half of the series (as required in his Shin character then) but look at him now...

as the story calls for it, he has become all mushy (repeated bo goh ship po!!!), touchy-feely (anyone counted no. of hugs? his fingers in her hair!!!), romantic ("are u really curious about how much i love u?"), jade-ing (how does he time exactly when the tear drops????), bawling (on CG's shoulders!!)

aigoo what a man! JJH has really got a bright acting future ahead man!

hey, even tho today(30mar) is the last ep for Season1, the roller coaster ride doesn't end here right?

i'm gonna be right here in this thread all the way till Season2 Jan 2007.

i hope the rest of u campers will too!

jennxxness: thanks for doing the spot trans i asked for!!!

Guest jerock

Wait I have a question. Is episode 23 the end of Season I???

Are they going to air that goong 1.5 special thing as a episode 24???

oh mann. that would totally suck. I'm hoping that isn't the story. I don't think so, but you never know.

I watched episode three 3x's already. I'm loving the chemistry buildup btwn YEH and JJH.

that kissing scene. :w00t: Was a little TOO passionate. no?!

Guest Pooie

Wait I have a question. Is episode 23 the end of Season I???

Are they going to air that goong 1.5 special thing as a episode 24???

oh mann. that would totally suck. I'm hoping that isn't the story. I don't think so, but you never know.

I watched episode three 3x's already. I'm loving the chemistry buildup btwn YEH and JJH.

that kissing scene. :w00t: Was a little TOO passionate. no?!

No, episode 23 isn't the last episode of season 1. The special is going to show after episode 24.

I'm kinda looking forward to the special cause it shows what the actors really feel about the show and stuff. Hopefully they have alot of BTS included in the special. :D

Guest usyagitntn

No way Yul's back for revenge since he was the one that said that all the rumours and incidents of the Crown Prince are his doing, he has realized how evil his mom is and how wrong he was when he was influenced by her and thus hurt CG in the process. He has finally turned around. But I'm really curious abuot what happen to him after the press conference ( probably going abroad again?)

And ep 23 is not the end or else you've seen this thread exploded already ^^; the special Goong 1.5 will be aired right after the final ep 24 Thursday night (Korean time)

Goong's ending tomorrow huhuuhu no more exciting Wed and Thurs :(

hello everyone (haven't been here for a while -.-) anyone posted the street scene pictures? i wanted to make a wallpaper, but i couldnt find them...

Here they are! ^^

I'll be waiting for your wallies hehehehe... ^^

23x013ve.th.jpg real7vo.th.jpg 978011hi.th.jpg streetkiss2wf.th.jpg

photo25611no1245411hd.th.jpg photo25611no1246616zm.th.jpg

*credits to original uploader, Dee, LAPAMPAM....*

btw, i have a question..

that instrumental song that was played at the end during the previews for tomorrow's episode, does anybody have that song in mp3 format, please?! i've been looking for it all over, and failed to find it. i know it's not included in the OST album released.

Isn't that instrumental song so nice and fits perfectly? hehee.... click here to download ^^ *credits to original uploader*

sorry I totally forgot who... :unsure:

We were discussing in IRC a while ago.. about Shin's sister. If you've seen ep 24 paid preview, and during the Chae Gyeong saying good bye scene do you think she's:

a. Going to turn into Toot #3 in 2nd season

b. Just mad at CG because of the problems she caused the palace and especially Shin

c. errr well. XDDD I can't think of a 3rd option soo.. "I don't care"

Pika, I was telling Jess today that it was kinda 'fishy' to see HaeMyung Gongju in that last scene in ep24pay_preview.... Her expression when seeing Halma Mama hugging CG was certainly something to be questioned about. Hopefully she won't turn to option (a.) .... gosh please no lolz.

She's just too sweet to be another toot... and 2 toots are certainly plenty for us to get headaches from. loL!

Like *ai unni mentioned above... Hwang-TaeJa Lee Shin is definitely a changed Prince & man! ^^

He grew up so much (well, him and CG both!). And seeing from ep 23, those two will certainly overcome anything and everything! ^^

Really love the way they both care so much about each other :wub:

PS:

jennxxness, thank you for the spot translations sweetie! ^^

Guest aznchocol8luver

Goong 1.5 Special

TT.jpg

can't wait to watch it!!! buh soo sad itz ending.. :(

is it realli true that kim jung hoon fainted so he couldn't make to the taping of it.. poor guy..

itz sad that the grandma isn't there.. :(

Guest cloud9

Now that Goong is done filming, I hope Yoon EunHye comes back out on X-man....to claim the other man in her life (Kim Jong Gook). HeeHee...

rewatching Ep23...wasn't it hilarious that Shin tried to pay the bus fare with his bum? i cracked up there!!!

CG looked so cute doing it huh!!!! actually where i come from, it will probably work too but i'm too old to try it! they put these machines at just the right height for me too!!! if i spot someone in singapore trying that out i'm gonna burst out laughing!!!

Guest vignette

kudos to the PD or casting director whoever decided to pick JJH & YEH! what a match!

i had my doubts at the beginning!

You couldn't have said it better. Last night is one of his acting highlights, I cried while he cried a river36_2_18.gif on CG's shoulders. And we is a real romeo with that kiss I can't count the number of times I saw people here fainting smileyfaint.gif after watching the kiss.

It's a long wait till season 2 but you can also count me in to be camping here until January 2007.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Here they are! ^^

I'll be waiting for your wallies hehehehe... ^^

streetkiss2wf.th.jpg

*credits to original uploader, Dee, LAPAMPAM....*

Lucky audience there! I'm soooo greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Miss killer legs showed her asset again! No wonder JJH doesn't mind how short her skirts are! Hahaha! :P

Guest krazyxdreamer

OHMYGOSHNESS!

WHEN SHiN CRiED iT WAS SO KOOTYE! AND THE BUS THiNG! MAN O MAN CANT BELiEVE iTS LiKE OVER NOW! i LOVEE THE CAST THEY WERE AWESOME!

BUT SHiN WAS THE HOTTEST! CANT WAiT FOR TOMORROW EPS.24 THE FiNALLEE!

Guest AznGrlz

im sorry that should be 4:55am :sweatingbullets: im really not myself earlier, i didn't sleep for goong, sorry again :sweatingbullets:

Its okay :D and thank you B)

edit- you know in that super hot kiss...idk why, but whenever i watch it...i keep telling myself that shin is repeating :i miss you, i really miss you...: inside lol

Now that Goong is done filming, I hope Yoon EunHye comes back out on X-man....to claim the other man in her life (Kim Jong Gook). HeeHee...

i would love to see that happen on xman too!

but i'm sorry to say that kim jongkook is going to or is in the army.

he either left today in korean time or next month on the 30th... dunno.

i still gotta watch ep. 23!! -__-

but i saw clips and caps of the kiss scene and it's hottt <3 great chemistry

Archived