[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest whengrelivo

hey guys, pls post what will be the ending as soon as you watched it. i'm really looking forward to it. i just watched episode 1-12 coz this is the only part that has english subs. plz...plz...plz..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

steaming pics of the HOT kiss are all over the thread hahaha! makes me faint and hyperventilate over and over again!

about the goong 1.5 special, i really love the way JJH looks at YEH. sooo sweet! there's something about the way he looks at her that makes me feel giddy! aaaaah!

i hope they're going to include it in the dvd set plus the BTS of the hot kiss! waaaaaaaaah! so sad yul wasn't able to attend the special. hope he gets well soon. maybe he needs me! aaaack! hahaha!

Gosh, people don't sleep in this thread.... :D Need to go thru 10+ pages of backlogs... But I'm loving it... So many funny comments... :lol:

Thank you to those who help translate, uploads, post screen caps... etc...etc... I love you all! :lol:

haha... I thought I was hallucinating about that part... coz I had a bad headache while watching Goong live yesterday... but I guess not... :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/sha...330_54515_0.jpg

credits to KDOCN

You crack me up with that comment :lol: I do agree with some of you about the street kiss... I liked the "public shock" effect they've created... hahaha... They are just too HOT to not get noticed by the passersby :lol:

credits again to KDOCN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/sha...AFC8AF_8915.jpg

You think YEH is jealous??? :lol:

Imagine all of us being there in the same street while they take the public kissing scene. how funny it would be to see all of us faint at the same time and then shin and cg won't mind at all because they are busy kissing hahahaha!

Guest christiane

the next season, could it be for yul ..so poor him.in my imagination I am seing a new actress coming to the goong and trying to replace CG but she hardly get the place as CG left with a big empty space in Goong..but she fall in love with yul but he cannot fall in love with her as he so badly still in love with CG..so the gurl must be a really different character and with a strong charisma as CG has became in fans heart and everyone the only crowqn princess..it could be a good start for next season...but please don t make another season with shin break up withCG or lost his memories in an accident or something like..it reminds me so much a chinese serie...

Guest manderley_angel

hello everyone (haven't been here for a while -.-) anyone posted the street scene pictures? i wanted to make a wallpaper, but i couldnt find them...

sooo sorry if this is a request....is this allowed?

Guest 92cookies

=( sucks Goong will be over soon, Hopefully season 2 will be awesome as well. I really hope the cast will stay the same. Today's eppy(23) was off the hook. Especially the romantic kiss in the street.. *hooot*. Instead of kissing during the mid-day .. the PD should have made it "kissing in the rain".. that would have been even more romantic. I love the reaction on shin's face when chae kyung says, she loves him!!!

I can't wait till tomorrow's eppies..

all the heart aches and emotional up's & down's was totally worth it because of epi. 23!!!!!!

Guest cheli001

Oh my god.... goong is really addicting! My brain is not functioning properly today..... all i can think about is GOONG!!!! I want more goong... Goong has been a part of my routine..... I don't know how i'll survive till jan. 2007....

I'll be needing major rehabilitation!!!! hahahahahaha :wacko:

*EDIT*

=( sucks Goong will be over soon, Hopefully season 2 will be awesome as well. I really hope the cast will stay the same. Today's eppy(23) was off the hook. Especially the romantic kiss in the street.. *hooot*. Instead of kissing during the mid-day .. the PD should have made it "kissing in the rain".. that would have been even more romantic. I love the reaction on shin's face when chae kyung says, she loves him!!!

all the heart aches and emotional up's & down's was totally worth it because of epi. 23!!!!!!

totally agree wid u. ep23 is totally worth it.... it's the most anticipated scene of all goong viewers!!!!

i think half of ep 24 will be sad bec. CG is leaving but i'm sure that we'll be seeing lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

i hope elder's decision will change once they hear yuls confession then CG and Shin goes to macau together (just thinking about episode when shin returned from thailand and CG was crying... he told her that next time... we'll go together.... maybe the next time he's talking about is MACAU!!!) hoooraaayyyy!!!!!!!

Guest Pikachu

XDD I think rain kisses are good for like... steamy kisses like.. ones that happens after a fight. XD (re: ISWAK ep 19). Other than the PDs following (sort of) the events in vol 10 of the manhwa, after reading jenxxness' spot translation for that scene and hearing the way CG and Shin talk in such a casual and normal way, it sort of made sense to let them kiss a casual environment. XDDDDDD /me runs.

Guest cam3n

the next season, could it be for yul ..so poor him.in my imagination I am seing a new actress coming to the goong and trying to replace CG but she hardly get the place as CG left with a big empty space in Goong..but she fall in love with yul but he cannot fall in love with her as he so badly still in love with CG..so the gurl must be a really different character and with a strong charisma as CG has became in fans heart and everyone the only crowqn princess..it could be a good start for next season...but please don t make another season with shin break up withCG or lost his memories in an accident or something like..it reminds me so much a chinese serie...

lolx! are you talking about Meteor Garden?? :lol::lol:

Yeah.. I'd like season two to focus on Yul and those that were left behind..

maybe a lil' of Shin and CG.. but definetely no more love you-but misunderstandings come between us kinda thing..

oh! and that is the hottest kiss in Kdrama EVER! :D :D

Guest bonniehjin

i am in the room with my bro so i can't really scream, but if i were alone, i will be yelling and crying out of joy!!!

O M G WAS EPISODE 23 the best or wat?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

it had the most sweetest scenes everrr starting from the kiss, when he visits her in the room saying " i visited b/c i missed you," and their crying scene together, and also the kiss on the street.

WOWZERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i really love this love story b/c chae kyung changed who shin is for the better good. tat's amazing b/c he must truly love her in order to change for her....even allowing her influence to take over..tat's just PURE LOVE, i say.

when he was stuttering to say "bo go ship uh suh"....i knew it...he REALLY loved her

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH isn't SHIN so perfect now that he is able to express his true feelings?!

wat more can u expect from a guy?! he's a prince. he dresses nicely (he can pull of ANYTHING! if a guy can pull off polkadots, he can pull off anything) he's polite, confident but not pompous, ambitious but not greedy, and jokeful, sweet, warm, loving, and all that good stuff.

*SIGH

i <3 goong!!!! can't wait for ep24 and 1.5 special!!!!

u guys rock!

Guest Lucreshia

I can't wait to see the outtakes/NG's especially the kissing scene. I hope there were a LOT!!!!! puwahahaha! :w00t:

LOL, that's funny. That kissing scene is quite scandalous for a Kdrama. I rarely see open mouth kiss scenes in Asian dramas. There had to be a few NG's!

Guest snoopy

C5A9B1E2BAAFC8AF_8915.jpg

OKAY.

all these pictures that i'm seeing....

is the special show for GOONG already aired or is it going to air tomorrow after GOONG ends officially?

or Friday, perhaps?

btw, i have a question..

that instrumental song that was played at the end during the previews for tomorrow's episode, does anybody have that song in mp3 format, please?! i've been looking for it all over, and failed to find it. i know it's not included in the OST album released.

Guest cheli001

Yeah..the hottest kiss in the KDrama for me too...Wish she was me!!!***I'm FAINT again!!!!***

Just like the other girls here, i wish to be CG even for just 26 seconds!!!!!! :blush: *sigh*

Guest mayetlovesjisung

cgshinkissing.jpg

credit lapampam for the original picture

OMG this scene is totally haunting me! SWEEEEEEET! HOOOOT! I really, really love this one! Look at how Shin leans down to CG! And my! Look at CG's legs and butt! Meee soooo greeeeen! Aaaaaaaah! I'd forever have this scene in my mind! I swear! Just wondering what were they thinking while kissing hahahaha!

Guest mashi03

*I'm fainting*

Thanks you guys for posting the kissing pic...SOOO HOOOOOT!!!

I can see Shin sticking out his tongue =P...hahahaha

JJH and YEH should date for real!! I love them together so much

I'm gonna re-watch Goong again again and again until Season 2 comes out

Guest echoRy

XDD I think rain kisses are good for like... steamy kisses like.. ones that happens after a fight. XD (re: ISWAK ep 19). Other than the PDs following (sort of) the events in vol 10 of the manhwa, after reading jenxxness' spot translation for that scene and hearing the way CG and Shin talk in such a casual and normal way, it sort of made sense to let them kiss a casual environment. XDDDDDD /me runs.

i agree, it was perfect that they kissed on a sunny day all clear and bright.

and LOL, did u notice all the people around them...they all had different reactions.

some were laughing, other's looked gobsmacked, there were people taking pics with

their cells and then people who ran to see them kiss!

loved those!!!

this episode was beautiful, heartwrenching and made me, as JBear puts it, shed some jades :tears:

tomorrow's ep is gonna make me bawl like baby for sure...can't wait!

romance4sc.jpg

bothvain9iv.jpg

imbc

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsList.asp?EvtDiv=2...Div=1&CateSub=1

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/preview/index.html

Guest quybo

ahhh i was gonna refrain myself from watching further without the english subs cuz lemme tell u...it's VERY difficult esp. with the last few episodes...soooo much drama and i can sense the tension going on, but have no idea what it's about...>.< painful i tell u...very painful.

however after reading all ur guys' comments and seeing the pictures...I MUST WATCH THIS!! even though i won't understand a thing...oh well...for the kiss...i wanna melt too!!

Archived