someone have post it before but i cant find it anymore

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JAMIECHOI

oh goodness that one one hell of a kiss scene...haha

just thought i'd like to share that.

man i'm sad that this is ending..and that i'd have to wait for another year TT.TT

yeah, that was definitely an impressive kiss scene! I was sooo impressed because, usually, korean actors just smoosh their lips together and call it a kiss. hahahaha

Guest skara

It's Shin and Chae Gyeong's imaginary children. XDD THey were thinking about married life or something...

Shin and CG in Shin's room...

Shin: (looks tenderly/cutely at CG's bowed head) Hey, you crybaby. Are you crying again?

CG: Not crying, who says I am crying?

Shin: You're leaving tomorrow, right?

CG: Yes...

Shin: That's good, then.

CG: Why?

Shin: Without you, I think I can't stand living here anymore, but because I need to protect you, I can't let you stay here any longer.

CG: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Shin: Hey, I know I said what I said, but shouldn't you say that you wish to stay by my side?!

CG: I really want to. But, I've done wrong, so I must receive the punishment, I need to respect the rules of the country and the people. Because I am the Crown Princess of this country.

Shin: Good. I won't give up either. Because I am the Crown Prince of this country. (He actually said something about not giving up before something - 沉冤昭雪 - but I don't understand what this meant)

(translated by leechunsa)

I don't think she's taking the blame for him, more of... with all the bad things happening in the palace at once... I mean with CG's own "scandal" of having a secret bf, then saying the divorce on public TV, Yul admitting that he does have feelings for CG and that sort of puts CG"s own loyalty to Shin in question by the elders, so now (as cilik put it) she's taking responsibility for her actions.

Thanks Leechunsa for the translated

Goong Ep. 23 Low & High Quality

avail. at my CB http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang

Guest Pikachu

When I saw the kiss in pictures, it looked really....Real.

But when I watched it, YEH was really shaky kinda.

Is it just me?

what do you mean by shaky? O_o I rewatched it (again haha that's like what? more than 20 times now XD) and she didn't seem so shaky other than the usual head movement, and arm/hand movement... XDDD

CG sometimes called Shin as "Shin Goon", is "Goon" a slang term?

Refer to first post on 1st page:

"Goon" can be litterally translated as "Sir" or "mister", but the way its used in Goong, is more like a cute-appellation (short nickname) for Shin & Yul.

Guest safiresteele

i am thinking whether tomorrows episode's gonna be a happy one or a sad one :unsure:

anyways, i think the PD's want us to think that it will be a sad one coz of what they showed on the preview.. let's say CG leaves the palace, the crying part with the great queen will be shown at the beginning of the episode then the rest will be focused on shin following cg in macau, so it's a kind of sad-happy ending.. its sad coz CG left the palace but happy because we will see more lovey dovey scenes between the two.. im thankful that they finally admitted their feelings to each other, at last :sweatingbullets: the problem left is to bring cg back to the palace, which will happen in season 2 :rolleyes:

oh well, i hope what im thinking is right.. i got so hyped up with this episode that i watched it live without even understanding a single word they were saying, but it was all worth it :P i just hope they keep this "heaven" atmosphere (as what you guys describe it) up to the last minutes of tomorrow's episode :blush:

I hope what you're thinking is right too :D I don't think I can handle a sad ending after episode 23.

Guest douming

^And for that goon thing, my friend told me yang was the opposite.. I think..

Thanks for episode 18 subs =)

and

Thanks Maysialee, you're clubbox is always so awesome, my DL is going at 187 kb/s and moving up!

(with speed ticket of course)

Guest jennxxness

Just for fun.

I don't know if this has been translated yet.

but here's the last one where they go out to the streets of seoul:

on the bus:

Shin: Why did you want to go out?

CG: So I could show you my life

Shin: Why all of a sudden..

CG: Just because.. what if my winter break turns out to be really long.. then I will never be able to show you

at the game pc bang (game place):

CG: I want to turn back (or give back) all the common things prince shin has missed in his life

Shin: But because i'm prince.. I was able to find you

sticker place:

Shin: If... if you were to disappear from me. i will always remember this day

CG: I will forever remember too

street:

CG: Can I ask how much you love me?

Shin: What kind of girl asks such a thing..

CG: Cause I want to know and remember

SHin: Really that curious?

CG: yup.

*kiss*

enjoy =)

Just for fun.

I don't know if this has been translated yet.

but here's the last one where they go out to the streets of seoul:

jennxxness, you dunno how grateful i am for the spot translation, thanks bunches! :D

I have to rewatch this scene again.. Gosh.. it's rather sad, isn't it?? I bet the PD did this on purpose, to trick us into thinking that next episode gonna be a sad one. I sure hope not! I'm still clinging on their promise of giving us a nice big surprise for the finale <_<

Guest trendy

today was the craziest episode ever. i was laughing one moment and crying the next, man now that's how the show should be, none of that draggy stupid drama stuff in the last 4 episodes. can't wait for tomorrows. hey i saw yul announce something, what does he announce. is it about the fire or not being king. cuz then they show the mom with a car accident, which means she must really lost hope cuz of something yul said. thanks for all the translation and clear ups. :)

When I saw nanana12 posted the picture where CG and the Great Queen is on the floor cryin, I had tears too. I'm glad this ep. is a good and sweet Ep. Hopefully it'll be a sweet ending =\ Tomorrow Goong ends, =\ I'm sad.

Guest echoRy

credit to rainecho/clare from koreanwind and thanx to hsinyi069 for the KISS CUT!

it's so HOT!!!

jennxxness- thanx for the trans, i'm gonna watch that over and over tonight!!!

shinholahoop8vt.jpg

imbc

---totally :rolleyes: i know...but i'm glad it's PKL doing the Special!!!

pkl4mb.jpg

imbc

Guest Pikachu

jennxxness, you dunno how grateful i am for the spot translation, thanks bunches! :D

I have to rewatch this scene again.. Gosh.. it's rather sad, isn't it?? I bet the PD did this on purpose, to trick us into thinking that next episode gonna be a sad one. I sure hope not! I'm still clinging on their promise of giving us a nice big surprise for the finale <_<

Yeah, knowing what they're saying now.. it's just sooo sad, and sweet. But you know, after I fully watched the street kiss, I love how they did the bird's eye view for this scene.. and glad that it isn't close up. Don't you think it emphasizes how close they are? I don't know, I find the still shot at the end more romantic than the close up bts. XDD

LOL! Just because his wife hula-hooped, they're making him do it too?

Extremely cute!

I'm flying home now...I'll be back to squeel some more later after viewing the eppie.

From seeing the caps of Chae and Halmamama on the floor, it seems so sad. For the Great Queen to be on the floor...that's something!

Okay, off now.

Archived