[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Yvonne

My oh my oh my....:wub:

Thank you so much to everyone for posting the hot kiss clip and tons of loving pics! Thank you thank you!

Wow, after seeing the kiss...JJH/Shin really went at it. Hehehe :lol: Their kiss was so sizzling hot...like someone said, that kiss is like so REAL! LOL...I was like Alfred...a bit embarrassed...but nevertheless, beaming with happiness.

Let's hope for more actions....:lol: in the sequel!

Here's my share of the KISS clip:

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02B7BM98YW07C23YRDBZKD631C

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennxxness

Does anyone know korean here to help spot translate 1 part?

What did Shin say to CG before the kiss happened and made them embrace?

more thorough translation here:

CG: *hugs shin from the back*

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't talk about divorce anymore. I won't talk about leaving anymore.

The reason I got to breath in the palace is because of you. So, I want to be next to you.

Shin: By the looks of it, I might not even be king.. I might be outcasted...

CG: the person I love is not the prince, but just you..

Shin: What.. what did you say?

CG: I love you.. When I see you hurt and I'm hurt.. I think I love you

Shin: But if you're by me, I can break your wings

CG: It doesn't matter. Just say that you want me near you...

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

CG tries to leave..

Shin: Be next to me. Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone.

I hope that helps.

Guest Starylosophy

In simple terms... (I don't have the clip to refer back to.. but he said)

Shin said.. "don't go. don't leave me. " because CG said "I love you.. not you as the prince. but you as who you are. say not to go"

Thanks so much for the translation, jennxxness :)

It's indeed romantic. :rolleyes:

Guest jennxxness

Thanks so much for the translation, jennxxness :)

It's indeed romantic. :rolleyes:

haha. i referred back to the clip and gave you a more thorough translation. The talk is so gushingly sweet. GAH <3 =)

Guest leechunsa

OH MY GOSH!!u crack me up with that one..

i totally agree that the both of them make the kiss so hot n steamy HAHHAHA...gosh we girls are going crazy over that kiss HAHHAH!!!!! imagine them being a real life couple!! OMO OMO!!!

lol! my cousin was actually got so scared..hahaha, I was on the verge! i was stopping myself! Lol~ my cousin's a girl btw. lol~ I would've be sued for this if ever. nyahahaha ^^

ZOMG. I want them to be a real life couple!!! I pray and pray and pray and pray that they are! lo!!! But well, real couple or not, that kiss is just..........hawt.

:w00t:

Where's jenny? *looks for cousin* nyaahahaha.

I'm kidding!

That was a damn good kiss. A real life kiss. A hot kiss. I loved that her hands and their heads kept moving.... so true to life.

But seriously the cute scenes were really cute and the sad scenes like Shin and CG crying, well those were really sad.

Guest richnrich

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't talk about divorce anymore. I won't talk about leaving anymore.

The reason I got to breath in the palace is because of you. So, I want to be next to you.

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

CG tries to leave..

I hope that helps.

thanks alot for the translation...been waiting for someone to translate the scene... :)

I hope that helps.

Dies from supreme happiness. Well done CG!

Thanks for the translation.

Guest starryeyedwonder

omgggg. you have no idea how happy i am!!!

i love our chae/shin couple more than i can say.. kekeke.

that kiss was HOT

YOUTUBE<3

i reuploaded the clip on youtube ^ ^

http://boardpds2.miclub.com/boardpds/2006/03/97594.jpg

i wanted to cry with them during these scenes....

did someone say she want to divorce???? :phew:

credit to clare from koreanwind

actually its when she told Shin that she had accepted the elders' decision to leave the palace/ he was really pissed off and wanted to go back and stop it from happening but she told him that since its for him and for her family aka the royal family, she is willing to do it and since she came in on her own terms and by her own choice, she is doing the same with her exit.

Thanks to everyone especially Dallas and others for those hot hot hot caps. as someone mentioned earlier, i think they really really went at it and by far the most realistic kiss scenes so far instead of those cheesy round the bend camera shots. Even better than MNIKSS and i thought those were really real too. i can just imagine the staff, crew and PD when they saw all that. it looks like a one shot to me.

Guest cheli001

thanks for the translation....

way to go CG!!!!!

Guest leechunsa

If I was part of the staff, I would've died on the spot. That was sooo real! I mean seriously! I was like O.o when I was watching it. GAAHHH--I get awful green thoughts in my head! hahaha.

SHUCKS. I'm about to go mad from all this. hehehe <3 Nobody can spoil my day today and tomorrow!!! muahahahaha.

Guest DallasE

Love this bittersweet scene. I have long imagined a scene like that between the two, minus the sadness.

1_snapshot_j_2006329_0002.jpg

Credits to dcinside

Guest sweet_treats1812

omg omg omg! first thing in the morning and im all light headed as if i just doused myself with a gallon of beer!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

that kiss was effin HOT! HOT i tell ya! dang, i cudnt believe i was sitting in front of my computer so early in the morning with this big cheesy grin on my face...if i didnt have to go to skul id be back in my room pulling my cheek muscles to their limit!!! :lol::lol::lol: that kiss was amazingly long! ha! it sure made all those hellish episodes worth the wait~ :rolleyes:

thank u all for uploading!!!

Guest chigurl

My oh my oh my....:wub:

Thank you so much to everyone for posting the hot kiss clip and tons of loving pics! Thank you thank you!

Wow, after seeing the kiss...JJH/Shin really went at it. Hehehe :lol: Their kiss was so sizzling hot...like someone said, that kiss is like so REAL! LOL...I was like Alfred...a bit embarrassed...but nevertheless, beaming with happiness.

Let's hope for more actions....:lol: in the sequel!

Here's my share of the KISS clip:

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02B7BM98YW07C23YRDBZKD631C

thank you so much!!!! been watchin it over and over ..:w00t:

i uploaded it on youtube:

CG&SHIN KISS

--EDIT--

joeyclaire was faster..lol

Guest haydee

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

CG tries to leave..

I hope that helps.

OMG..THAT is sooo cute! I cant wait to see this episode being uploaded! Ill just DL it asap once its been uploaded. Thanks for the translation! Can someone tell me what Yul said in that press conference in that preview for episode 24?

Guest evy149

OMG !!! The Kiss is one of the best ever !!! Thanks, every one for the clips and caps :) And **Jennxxness*** big hug to you for your spot translation ! Can't wait to see the whole episode when i get home (gosh! have to suffer 8 more hours at work) :fury: But i sure took a sneak peak at the hot kiss scene ! i think my co-workers must think that i'm going crazy coz' i keep smiling to myself :D So freaking happy :P At the beginning, i'm a huge fan of season 2 thingy, but now i chaged my mind completly......PLEASE GIVE US MORE OF SHIN AND CG !! So... look forward to tmr episode and season 2 !!!

Archived