[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest StrawberryPunch

*screams*Oh my god I know i said i wouldnt be back untill thurs but..ahhh I am sooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyy The KISS!!! AHH more than onceeeeeeeeee!!! omg omg. A whole epi with loveee it was too much..im dying from happiness..I cant wait till tomarrow..why was Cg and big mama head queen crying on the floor??????????? ahhhh. Im gonna go walk this happiness off. I might burst.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

Spoiler

I think motoot is thinking of her evil plan with the old hag...

and now CG's family in the palace cafeteria talking to CG....

I cried when CG decided to leave and Shin and CG hug while crying it tears my heart....

CG and shin is riding in the bus the one in the pic

their in the internet cafe playing internet games

you can see in this episode shin has the gentle face here

their trying on wigs

their on the street and they kiss with a lot of people around them

shazai...did they kiss in the street?????? how come I didn see it???????????????omgggggg....sad......anyone also see the kiss scene in the street??????

Guest usyagitntn

SPOILER ALERT

OMG Did you guy see the kiss? Finally A REAL KISS (not a forceful one like before), and it was super long. SEHSONS!!! I can feel it coming. Too bad the picture CG and Shin carrying the 2 kids before was just from their imagination. Shin looks really funny in an apron though

:lol:

And it seems like Yul’s turning around. I think he has finally realized how evil his mom has become and decided that it’s time to do something to protect CG. ( probably a little bit late since the Royal family has started talking about dethroning CG , this is just my guess since I don’t understand Korean so if I’m wrong someone please correct me :D ). OMG indeed he has turned around. Yul must be holding some kind of news conference to reveal his mom’s evil plan in the preview for ep 24

I don’t remember how many times CG and Shin hugged but I’m positive that it’s more than 3 and amost everytime is accompanied with a kiss or at least as I remember Shin wanted to kiss CG :P .

Yul’s mom must be planning something super duper evil when she was talking with that old sanggoong!!!

And they have the street scene with the kiss but it was too far away. They kissed like there was no one else in this world. It must be really embarassing to act such a scene in front like 100 people. :P

The preview shows Yul’s mom driving a car and then a red truck is coming towards her not sure if she will have a car accident or not.

EP 23 and 24 are must-watch!!!

Guest hsinyi069

gees... after watching today's epi

can we not have Goong to end??

i want more of Shin and CG

the characters seem to grow so much in today's epi

and i beleive i'll cry after watching it with the sub.. cause i already did when i watched it live tonight...

tho there are so many sweet scenes.. but it's also very touching...

argh... i dun't want it to end!!

Guest _yinsyung*--

this is definately one of my favourite episodes...

emotionally, it's not just happy it's sad as well...

and it makes your heart do all sorts of things...

i loved how they kind of did the discolouring effect on the crowd so that even though there were heaps of people on the street; in the end - to them there is themselves...

and i was a little disappointed that the street kiss was a far shot BUT have to say the one earlier on more than made up for it...

so i can't complain :x hehheheheh

tomorrow's episode is going to be so sad...i jsut know it....can't wait to watch this ep with chinese subs then i can REALLY bawl my eyes out...

ji hoon did really good in this episode, in my opinion, my heart just broke when he cried in the arms of a crying CG...it was jsut so bittersweet...

and the way they kepy stealing glances at each other at the pC Bang place...too cute <3333

good night people; i'll be seeing you tomorrow :x

-yinyin

ONCE AGAIN BIG THANK YOU TO NANANA12 FOR ALL THE CAPS <3333

-yinyin

Guest linatan

usyagi..did u also see the kiss in the street? I think i am going to observe it carefully when the LQ is out in clubbox tml....going to off now because tml got test...good nite everyone...

shazai...did they kiss in the street?????? how come I didn see it???????????????omgggggg....sad......anyone also see the kiss scene in the street??????

Yup but its a far view......

also in the preview you can see shin hugging CG in the back while CG is leaning her back on shin

Nice episode I cant miss 2mrw last epi!

Guest smelissa

gees... after watching today's epi

can we not have Goong to end??

i want more of Shin and CG

the characters seem to grow so much in today's epi

and i beleive i'll cry after watching it with the sub.. cause i already did when i watched it live tonight...

tho there are so many sweet scenes.. but it's also very touching...

argh... i dun't want it to end!!

hi...i've try to watch live with the link tat sumbody posted it just now..n i\i dunno where to download, there are all chinese words...can sumbody helppp.....??? i hope tat i can try to watch it live tomorrow nite??

thank u...

finally... ooh ooh ooh

they KISSED!!!

yesssss :w00t:

been waiting all these while :phew:

the street KISS!! at da end of da show...

u guys watched it??

OMG...

can's wait for another 24 more hrs n tat da end of season 1 :tears:

v gotta wait for 10 months till season 2 :fury:

arrgghhhh... y? y? y?

shin seems more to know how to express him feelings :rolleyes: in this epi n CG!!

ooh richard simmons!! can's keep thinkin bout them... :blush:

Guest andie

This episode surely made-up for all the heartaches in the last few episodes! I'm still smiling from ear to ear because of all that hugging and kissing! I hope tomorrow's episode won't be anticlimatic since this episode is the best ever! I'm so happy the PDs definitely knew how to satisfy us! :D

Nanana12, thanks for the caps! You just made my day!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1695/bscap0088ys.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2515/bscap0095mi.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4076/bscap0124em.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9599/bscap0141xy.jpg

omo

more close up caps~!!!!!!!

they look like they're enjoying it

HAHAH

--edit--

hsinyi069 -- from that pic you post... I think they really kissed in front of all those people... hahaha...me going crazy!!:lol:

:w00t: OMG!!!! so many hugging ang kissing... :lol: and more tomorrow... I can't wait!!!! I'm going crazy :crazy::lol:

I'm so buying the DVD... hahaha.... I just love this drama.... so worth it!! :lol:

Guest cheli001

Oh my..... this episode is fantastic! full of diff. emotions. one minute, i'm sooo happy all smiles... (what a kiss!!! wow! it was just the perfect timing!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: ) the next minute, scenes got me crying.... huhuhu... i just can't believe it! now that everything is fine between shin and cg, expressing their love for each other and supporting each other.. why???? why does CG need to leave the palace????

And the preview..... huhuhuhuhuhuhu :tears: it really shows how they love each other and how much they will miss each other... *sigh*

Anyway, fantastic episode and great acting for SHIN and CG.....

the hiccups scene and imagining what it would be if they live together/ have kids is soooo damn funny

One thing for sure...i'm gonna have a good night sleep... but i'll also be sad for 2mrow is the last ep for goong season 1... :(

Guest DallasE

The Street Kiss

Although they delivered a distant shot, but Shin & ChaeGyung did KISS!!!!

Credits to Lapampam

23_X01.jpg

The Smoking HOT Kiss!!

I admit I haven't seen alot but this is one of the best screen kisses around!!

23_X02.jpg

Archived