[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ..natz..

OMO OMO!!thanks for the updates!!

i cant believe they kissed...they look so passionate together!!!i cant wait to watch it!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexis731

My brother is so pissed off coz I won't let him near the computer...Otuke my laptop just crashed last week to think that there's one more week left for going to finish Season 1.... I'm soooooo glad I didn't leave my seat on this rollercoaster ride the PD's gave us ....It's just so sweet. I can't take off this grin from my face....Ok back to lurking mode.

Guest _yinsyung*--

tank you nanana12 for the caps <333 i'm reliving it while watching it hehehehehhe

shin and yul have a talk about no idea what

and then Shin goes to CG's room while CG's sleeping

and he just sits on her bed; CG wakes up and asks Shin something and Shin goes no :x

hahhaha i'm no help - they talk

Shin repeats over and over that he misses her...I THINK

and they hug

and shin looks so cute and embarassed and

Shin looks like he's going to kiss her again

and CG hiccups and it's like THEY ALMOST KISSED BUT JKFSDALJF;LJLASFJD;A and i just love this ep; can you tell?

and Shin smiles

and CG just keeps hiccuping and hahahhaha it's so funny :x

and Shin starts yelling at her hahahhaha

and now the Queen, King and the princess have a talk with CG

i think it might be about leaving...

-yinyin

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! Did they sleep together? I mean like...actually u know...sleeping together lol how can she possibly get the hiccups in such a romantic scene...:faints:

omg shin...cried so much omg i actually cried with him ahhhhh...so touched :tears:

Guest leechunsa

^ the caps are..............O.o

I wanna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to watch this! I just ran to the other house and spazzed like hell to my cousin and she rolled on the bed and my laptop broke.....T___________T lol~ I'm kidding. She rolled on the floor and I rolled with her and we banged our heads with each other. lol~

I'm so excited!!!

Guest _yinsyung*--

OMFG i think CG is going to leave

because Shin had the whole i would rather be with you than be rpince look

and CG is all sacrificial

and then they both cry in each other's arms

and now i'm eggin' crying

and omg it was so sad; shin's face scrunched up (but not in the way junghoon cries) :x

and omg it was sad.....T__________________T

now it's yul and CG talking

CG's talking about the pain and Yul does his - if we weren't here would we be more happy etc

-yinyin

Guest Jolee

SHIN IS CRYING SO BAD !!! ..

I think CG just told him her decision to abide by the punishment/decision the palace has decided for her .. which Shin was resisting .. and his heart is so obviously breaking .. I really think this is JJH's acting high point in this drama.. .. his best emotional scene to-date .. his tears really break your heart ..

both of them hugging and crying ...awwwwww.. .. you can actually feel their extreme pain ..

Um... don't think there's time to have the secret date in this eppie .. almost ending of air time ..

Oh ! Oh .. they are actually showing it .... on the bus .. wahhhhhh .. happiness .. :) :)

THE STREET KISS !!!

But it happened so far away .. can't see at all .. and I honestly think they acted out the kiss . unexpectedly right in front of the real public.. right in the middle of so many people .. I was straining my eyes to look out for them among the crowd in that bird-eye view.. omo .. cos I saw at least a hand or two raised to their mouths .. right in fr..ont of and all around them as they were kissing .. !!!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE WEDDING NIGHT KISS WHERE .. NOW YOU SEE IT NOW YOU CAN'T.. AWWWW WWW..

Ep 23 - FANTASTIC CHAESHIN LOVE MOMENTS .. but from Ep 24 preview .. seems like THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!

I'm reall sorry .. but I was enjoying ChaeShin moments so much.. frankly a lot of the other scenes just passed through my brain ..

now trying to recall some of the more significant ones .. hhmmmm .. but my dysfunctional brain keeps remembering CHAESHIN.. KISSES.. CHAESHIN... TENDERNESS.. .....CHAESHIN.... WHAT IF-NESS .. CHAESHIN.... SADNESS .. CHAESHIN .. TOGETHERNESS .. CHAESHIN ... GOONGNESS ...

Guest leechunsa

so it's still playing right now??? ZOMG. You are updating while watching??? o.O *falls over* OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO

Guest samtly

thank a million for all the spoiler. this is driving me crazy. gosh this have to go to 30 for rating. omg this is to much for me to handle

Guest linatan

Spoiler alert

OMGGG..SHin is crying againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this time he is very sad........is it becos CG said she wants to go to Macau? can anyone clarify for me??? I think this time Yul will save CG by telling the King that his mom who caused the arson...but why YUl still in palace? I thought he will be kicked out as wellomgg the street scene seems like the tour before CG leaves the palace...arghh no kiss in the streetttttt

The drama just ended...tml epsd will be a bit sad cos CG is leaving the palace...omgg so much hugging scene in this week epsd...

for the kiss just now..i screamed in front of my laptop...my bf thought I was crazy..lol...wish tml SHin will say sarangheyo to CG..hehhe cant wait for SHin and CG expression when they confess their love... :P:P

Thank you PD....finally u make our dream comes true...I am looking forward for season 2..bashhaa

Guest Yvonne

My Oh MY...

The KISS looked way HOT! :wub::wub:

Can't wait to see it!

You gotta give it to YEH and JJH...and wonder if they are really an item in real?! ;)

Spoiler

I think motoot is thinking of her evil plan with the old hag...

and now CG's family in the palace cafeteria talking to CG....

I cried when CG decided to leave and Shin and CG hug while crying it tears my heart....

CG and shin is riding in the bus the one in the pic

their in the internet cafe playing internet games

you can see in this episode shin has the gentle face here

their trying on wigs

their on the street and they kiss with a lot of people around them

Guest AznGrlz

omg! i just went to heaven for like the 10 th time...thank god, i booked a cloud 9 before it ran out...now i got to fly off :so sleepy...yet so happy: goongnight and sweet dreamz everyone!

Archived