[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest violetwishes

the very wonderful 'goong' drama will end in two days!!

waah!!! im so0o excited 2 know wat'll happen..

im new hear & i dont hav anything 2 present 2u..

but i know that the drama can be seen in youtube.com..it's got good subs.. :P

violetwishes: actually it will end less than 2 days...

Can i suggest something? I want to comment on one goonger said that when Goong ends so is this thread... Even though it already ends lets support it through the end -- thru season 2 or hopefully season 3 hehe and also I realize that this series is so good that it leaves me a great impression on me and I know some of you too have the same impression so im suggesting that we make the fire burning lets make recaps and such just to reminisce all the good times and bad times of Shin and CG and other characters such as the overly adorable YUL, his evil mother, Hyo Rin and etc. That's all!

It was her idea to set the fire, but the real culprit who lit up the fire should be someone assigned by Yul's mum. I'm suspecting the bodyguard which follow Yul goon.

Yul's mom, THE DRAMA QUEEN, tsk.. what an evil.. She has to go that extra mile just to add a more dramatic effect to the fire incident plot. Getting herself hurt? I only see a small cut on her neck. Poor Yul, deceived over and over again by his own mom.. I can't imagine what he's gonna do when he finds out that it's all his mom's doing. There's no one left for him, now that CG has closed that door to her heart. I hope he can find comfort in HulmaMamma, she seems to be the only one who sincerely cares for him *and not under difficult circumstances as CG*

edit: Welcome to the Goongers family, violetwishes!

Guest Katrina

i watched the preview for 23 episode!!! I almost wept with relief!!! :sweatingbullets: Shin and Chae Gyung...ahh... finally they support each other... clinging to each other... believing each other... this is what the sentence 'we are a set' truly means... :blush:

but i felt sorry for Yul though.... it must be sooo painful for him.... watching his expression when CG was trying to cheer Shin up, ah... love is a tiring thing too... right? and moo toot... i wonder if she ever get tired of being ambitious... i still remembered my frined once said, an ambitious man is scary enough, let alone an ambitious woman. it'll create havoc... being a woman myself (well, at least one day i will, if i'm not yet a woman now), i honestly dont know how to react to that remark... i just laugh it off back then...

aigoo...stop blabbering thing Kat... :vicx: sorry guys...

and thanxs for the subs for the 18th episode, as well as all of the reuploads of previews and BTS. Love ya...:wub: cheers.

Yul's mom, THE DRAMA QUEEN, tsk.. what an evil.. She has to go that extra mile just to add a more dramatic effect to the fire incident plot. Getting herself hurt? I only see a small cut on her neck. Poor Yul, deceived over and over again by his own mom.. I can't imagine what he's gonna do when he finds out that it's all his mom's doing. There's no one left for him, now that CG has closed that door to her heart. I hope he can find comfort in HulmaMamma, she seems to be the only one who sincerely cares for him *and not under difficult circumstances as CG*

what can we expect? she is afterall an actress before becoming a TaehuMAMA in the drama righT? hehehe

Guest yArr0w

hey i'm not sure if anybody need this, but i uploaded it cos someone from another forum ask for it..so it i thought maybe somebody here did not see this before..

:D

Goong episode 18 behind the scenes~~

(a must-watch!! includes how chae gyung drew the lipstick on shin, both of them playing with each other and shin kisses cg TWICE tho the director alr said 'cut'!!)

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WRUDTE...NV2QNI7HCH33C4O

Guest jaitee

It's nice to hear that Goong's DVD from episode 1 to 12 is released. I wish I could have a copy. Can't wait till the dvd set arrive in Malaysia. Me absolutely want them as my collection with the rest of my other collection of Kdrama.

i was backlogging and i read this post.....is it really true that Goong DVD is going to come out soon??? :w00t: .....does anybody know if there's going to be english subtitles on the DVD too? if there is i want to get it!!! i love Goong too much, i gotta have the series. and where can i purchase kdrama??

p.s. huge THANKS to the subbing team!!.....you guys are the BEST!!!....really appreciate your hard work! ;)

Guest laceytam

i was backlogging and i read this post.....is it really true that Goong DVD is going to come out soon??? :w00t: .....does anybody know if there's going to be english subtitles on the DVD too? if there is i want to get it!!! i love Goong too much, i gotta have the series. and where can i purchase kdrama??

p.s. huge THANKS to the subbing team!!.....you guys are the BEST!!!....really appreciate your hard work! ;)

yes the part1 is out with english subs

you can find it in ebay too

^ About those English Subs DVD, if they are sold from Ebay and whatnot, most likely they are the bootleg DVD (meaning, they are not the official one from MBC.)

My suggestion is... do NOT buy them, ever. :)

Let's wait till the official one from MBC is out (most likely YesAsia will have them firsthand).

If you must buy the DVD, why not wait till the legit one comes out?

As for the softsubs, my philosophy is: you can always get it for free, coz fansubs ARE supposed to be FREE.

So why bother to spend your $$$ for it? And if you do want to spend money, why not spend it on Soompi instead? :D

KEEP FANSUBS FOR FREE! ^______^

Thank You! :lol:

------------------------------------------------

*waves to Audrey* huggles you!

Don't be sad, k? :)

And, Goongers, let's keep the fire burning as shazai mentioned... to keep the wait till 2007 as bearable as possible! ^^

PS:

I've seen this CG Fashion pictures posted in the backlog, but I can't seem to find it again today :unsure:

so if anyone happen to backlog and find it, would u please PM me? *puppy eyes*

cutie_song, thank you!! wuv you! :wub:

{edited:}

Jess hun! :lol: haha... wub ya, muah! muah2ac.gif

can't wait to see the hawt stuff too.. :blush: kekekeke...

^ Aren't those the scammed ones? It cannot be out this quick. They're probably rip offs where they take the hardwork of our wonderful subbers here and use it as their own and make money off of it.

So I hear that we have one more major kiss scene coming up, eh? I can't help but imagine that it's gonna be H.A.W. T.! But that's just me...hehe :blush: .

Edit:

Ahhh! Shenny beat me to it! Shenny, you tell 'em, girl! lol!

Guest chiachitso

ahhh....i can't believe its ending....i just have a question...i live in the US..i was wondering where i can watch it live....can someone tell me? ima new to all this so..x.x..thanks guys

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

heres my contribution...

EPISODE 23 LONG PREVIEW

YOUTUBE

Rebby thank you so much for da pics and updates of da filming in macau...im so jealous.. :P

---OOPS---CREDIT TO hsinyi069 FOR UPLOADING---

lol..thanks for the links I couldn't find them before. Also when is ep. 23 coming out to watch or download? I'm kind of confused... :sweatingbullets:

And the preview hug part was so sweet! :D

Guest cutie_song

here the picture of cg fashion ay_link ... i hope that the picture u wanted :blush: also thank-you for the release of sub 18 Mwah to all the SUBBER TEAM! Rebby, so lucky you got to take picture of jjh and yhe i wish i get to go. Lucky you just wanna thank for all the snapshot for us feel like we were there too.

cntstar0603211010151856rz.th.jpgcntstar0603211010151847te.th.jpg

cntstar0603211010151839zy.th.jpgcntstar0603211010151869ep.th.jpg

edit: after seeing all those i cant wait to watch eps 23 and 24... i feel happy seeing shin and cg gettin along cant wait to see the HOT PUBLIC KISS hahah.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

THE CHN TRANSLATION OF PREVIOUS POST

credit to innolife.com and jed at koreanwind to post

"7個月來和信,彩京一起成長!"

剩下最後2集即將結束播出的週三,四連續劇的最強者《宮》的兩位主角朱智勳和尹恩惠,日前前往澳門拍攝'宮'劇最後的結局,並透露了結束這7個月來的拍攝感想和對彼此的想法。

超級無敵自以為是皇太子--朱智勳

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

這7個月來完全成為了皇太子信,演員身分的朱智勳好像和連續劇中的信一起成長。從沒演過戲的我經由'宮'向黄仁磊導演學習,還有向其它前輩們學習,這樣的開始了我的演技。開始拍攝後,一點一點的發現了有趣的地方,當然也有辛苦的地方。演技這種東西越是了解,越是感到辛苦也越是感到有趣。

和尹恩惠的演技合作呢?

和尹恩惠的演技合作就像是彩京和信一樣。就像一開始感到陌生、尷尬的信和彩京一樣,我和恩惠的關係一開始也是那樣。在連續劇漸漸發展之後,信和彩京也漸漸彼此了解一樣,我們也不知從何時開始漸漸的親近了許多,就像是信和彩京一樣.

完全平民女高中生申彩京--尹恩惠

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

叫彩京的這女孩就像是我尹恩惠本人。平凡的女高中生成為皇太子妃一樣,我從歌手向演員挑戰時,有許多人感到懷疑和疑惑.但是現在反而受到這麼多人的喜愛,對於這點我感到非常感謝。尹恩惠就和'宮'劇中的彩京一樣,從平民的生活到進宮,在許多憂慮當中成長,該說我們差不多嗎?

和朱智勳的演技合作呢?

一開始和朱智勳並不是非常熟悉.就像是連續劇後半部分一樣我們變的較熟悉、親近,並有著應該早一點熟悉彼此的那種遺憾。最近我感覺到智勳的演技進步很多,在和他演對手戲時,有時覺得自己無法配合他,對這一點,我感到非常抱歉。

在澳門的拍攝現場,除了韓國影迷之外,還有許多國外的影迷熱烈歡迎他們,再一次感受到'宮'劇在國際上廣大人氣的新人朱智勳、尹恩惠兩人擺脫了一開始邀請兩人演出時,觀眾們不看好的反應。並在即將結束播出前夕,一樣的受到廣大觀眾喜愛、歡迎!

"如果2006年大韓民國立憲君主國的話?"為假設背景當中,花美男超級無敵自以為是的皇太子信和完全平民、奇特卑屈女高中生彩京的超越想像的皇室羅曼史,MBC週三,四連續劇'宮'!觀眾對於還沒公佈的結局熱烈的關注中,並即將於29,30日播出最後2集。

After reading this article, I truly think even if they aren't couple in real life, they must be very good friends already..

ah.. it's kinda sad the drama will end in two days.. on the other hand tho, i can't wait for the happy ending!! :D

I wish they're together in real life but it's up to them. I truly love them both! If they won't end up together in real life, we can watch Goong over and over again and have our happy ending! :D

Dear all Goong's fans....

I have read somewhere that there is going to be Goong part 2,

Is this just a rumor or a fact???

If it is true, I will definitely delightful...

Does anyone know or can confirm me about this??? (please PM. me)

I really eager to know about this.

PS... especially thanks toward translation teams... it's really greatful to all of you...

We are all hoping for a part 2 but if ever there's none, well... it would still be okay. My unending thanks to MBC for giving us this oh-so-wonderful-drama! If there is a part 2 then they should not let us wait for 10 months hahahaha! I'd be like this :crazy: while waiting.

Guest kimbab_luvah

I'm new to Soompi, but I have a question, why does ChaeGyung go to Macau? I only finished episode 20, but my mom and I really really want to know, so if you see it tomorrow morning, PLEASE tell me!

Archived