[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I personally don't know what the explosive scene here is about!

But even if you do, DON'T REVEAL & SPOIL IT for others!

Show MBC some respect!!

I don't mind waiting for Thursday to come as long as it's a GOOD kind of SURPRISE!!!

yes. if u know pls.. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AND SPOIL IT FOR THE REST. DO NOT SPREAD IT AROUND> If antything is changed i will hunt u down and murder u.

ok.. anywayz.

this is that scene where JJh turned back and help YEH and the granma when they were swamped by fans.. manz.. JJh held YEH's hands.. AWHhhhhhhhhhhh

credits.kdocn

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

i totally agree with liquidfir and dallas e.. if you do know, please do not reveal it.. please show mbc some respect.. i will wait patiently for episode 24 and i hope everyone will too.. i don't want them to change the ending if someone reveals the ending.. so please do not reveal.. :D

Guest smelissa

yes mbc told them not to reveal. all fans did not take any pics..

-> this article is also keepin that scene a secret.. the writer didnt post anything more than saying "it is something to look forward to"

if too many ppl know about this then wouldnt they change that part.

NO freaking way they can change that part. So.. ppl juz wait patiently for wed and thurs. itz juz 2 days away.

-> it is juz something good to look forward to.

-> believe me u dun wanna know.. if u know u probably cant slp for the next 4 days

hi liquidfir, do u mind to tell me briefly on thurs or friday after u watched the episode 24, coz i won't think i will understand what they are talkin about ( i dun understand korean ) n summore i dun think i can get download episode 24 so fast...

please....please....

thank you...

Guest Pearl_Mai

OMG! and i thought i guys have already seen the whole series!! :o

I've only watched till ep. 18.. still have to wait for the sub waaaah! :tears::tears:

but yeah.. what the heck should we do after that the series is done? wait for the sequel? LOL

more Goongness for us hehe. Do u know if there will be the same actresses/actors in the sequel as well?

hi liquidfir, do u mind to tell me briefly on thurs or friday after u watched the episode 24, coz i won't think i will understand what they are talkin about ( i dun understand korean ) n summore i dun think i can get download episode 24 so fast...

please....please....

thank you...

lOlx.. sure if i can understand wad they say. lOlx..

i can only understan like 60% of what they say.

thurs is only 2 days dun worry =D i am sure those fans at korean winds or another chinese forums will translate at the speed of light to chinese and then i will translate to english 1st hand.

no worries. =D

and PPL check out that YOUtube link k..

manz. envy rebby who is there like NOW

I've only watched till ep. 18.. still have to wait for the sub waaaah

hello my dear. pls do not mention bout subs. lOlx.. the subbing team is hard at work =D

patience =D *wink

Guest smelissa

lOlx.. sure if i can understand wad they say. lOlx..

i can only understan like 60% of what they say.

thurs is only 2 days dun worry =D i am sure those fans at korean winds or another chinese forums will translate at the speed of light to chinese and then i will translate to english 1st hand.

no worries. =D

hello my dear. pls do not mention bout subs. lOlx.. the subbing team is hard at work =D

patience =D *wink

ooooo thank u so much....60% is more than enough, rather than me 0.1% maybe??hahahaha

u such a luvly goong fren...thank u..appreciate it so much...

:D

thanks thanks..

Guest Pearl_Mai

lol! of course the team is working days and nights for us!

*bow down in the dust for them* :D

I can wait!! haha I don't watch the series without sub, cause I want to enjoy every moment *meaning understand what they are saying lol*

man i have no life, but then again, who has it when you are a Goong fan? :phew:

its funny the video is sideways and i have to watch it sideways... and I gotta tell you that JJH cares for his co stars I hope it would turn to romance with YEH of cors:)....when the scene when he turned back did he hold YEH's hand?

Guest jihye87

Aiyo .. reading all the spoilers for the last epi is driving me crazy !!!!!! Stop it ar .... or else i'll go crazy thinking wat will happen .. haha .. man .. i shud haf booked my tix to fly off korea today instead of next month !!!!

i guess it'll be happy ending and a new start to university in the season 2 .. wooo .. but i'll also be in university by then. which means i'll have no time for part 2 .. dang*!!!!!!

lol! of course the team is working days and nights for us!

*bow down in the dust for them* :D

I can wait!! haha I don't watch the series without sub, cause I want to enjoy every moment *meaning understand what they are saying lol*

man i have no life, but then again, who has it when you are a Goong fan? :phew:

yeah. agreed. 1000%. i have NO life.

and we have to wait 10 months for season2.. wth

pics sharing. credits kdocn

B8B6C4ABBFC0_C3D4BFB5.jpg

they are tryin to say that YEh is infront of JJH

photo_256_1_1_no_11940_1.jpg

lOlx shazai.. yeah i watched it side ways too.. he was safe infront but he turned around and tug YEh along..

awhhhhhh *thinking otherwise.. ehem*

according to rebby live from macau just now.. the cast crew.. everyone are very tired..

they slpt at 3am-ish yesterdat and wok up at 7am to film.. let;s give them all credits.. whether is it the fans who chased after them or the crew and casts.. they rOCK

-> pearly.. that pic is trying to tell u that YEH is infront of JJH when he was getting "dressed" and she was sitting infront already. that's all

Guest Pearl_Mai

Hu? what is written on the pics? Looks like it something funny lol!

and why on earth is he sitting like a truck driver? hahaha :P:phew::lol:

Guest hsinyi069

according to rebby live from macau just now.. the cast crew.. everyone are very tired..

they slpt at 3am-ish yesterdat and wok up at 7am to film.. let;s give them all credits.. whether is it the fans who chased after them or the crew and casts.. they rOCK

yeah.. we should give them some credits!!

it is said that the plane got postpond to 3:00a.m....

lots of fans are at the airport now....

when they arrived Korea, it'll be early morning and probably they'll need to take some more shoot and prepare/attend the special program.....

i can't wait for the finale!!

-REVISED-

here's the updated from the airport

if anyone's interested

又有最新消息~

他們已經完成澳門的戲份,也進了機場的候機室等了~~

2天的追星之旅結束囉~

不過在機場有件小小的不愉快事件

智勛好像很累的樣子,但也保持著微笑,就那樣坐在椅上~

在場的親們都坐到他後面照他的背影(都不敢打擾他了,沒人到前面照他)

據知大家都沒開甚麼閃光燈的影響他們短暫的休息

但智勛的助手馬上大喝著他們,叫他們不要拍

叫的整個機場大堂都聽見~~(我說他也未免過份了一點兒吧)

結果很多親都跟他吵了起來~

後來恩惠趕緊走過來對fans們道歉~(這裏也表現到她親切禮貌的一面)

又小小的說了一下那個助手~

有人發現智勛不知怎麼笑容不見了,

有點沉鬱和傷心的樣子(這裏不太清楚,因為我只是很匆忙地問一下情況)

不知是因為大家都沒化妝還是太累的關係,婉拒了和fans合照

不過眾人又拿到了恩惠簽名~呵呵

不久拍攝隊一行人都進候機室了~~

from leefishmo @ kroeanwind

Guest DallasE

Short clip on JiHoon lending an helping hand to a trapped EunHye.

You don't have to crank your neck to watch this clip.

But thanks Amanda & the original uploader for the earlier one.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

Credit to dcinside

Beautiful Wallies!

Credit to original authors as labelled

25b825ed25b525bf25c125f725c225.th.jpg

b1c3b0b672copy13ns.th.jpg

b1c3b9d9c5c1c8adb8e90yg.th.jpg

114274478298ab.th.jpg

Credit to LAPAMPAM

22be4jc.th.jpg

114330445522bec6c0ccc4b3c4a136.th.jpg

Short clip on JiHoon lending an helping hand to a trapped EunHye.

You don't have to crank your neck to watch this clip.

But thanks Amanda & the original uploader for the earlier one.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

Credit to dcinside

aaand another mirror. credits as mentioned above:

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39DBVUN...GM2CFRXELHQHYKA

^ Hi, Audrey! Haven't talked to you in a while.

Thanks, Dee for the pics, caps, and everything you bring to us!

Pandabear, as much as I'd like to know about the ending, I'll wait...as much as it's killing me, I will wait cause I know that once I see it, it'll mean so much more and be that much more beautiful. If I crack and can't take it, you'll help me, right bear? LOL!

Rebby, that lucky duck, she better spill when she gets back...hehe.

From the translations of the previews by radman (thank you!), it seems like it'll finish up nicely this season. That's great! My heart is pounding just thinking about going 10 months without Goong...that's a whole pregnancy term and some change! However, I'll still be here, waiting in the camps.

I find JJH really sweet, he seems to be such a great guy. He was able to get away but still he came back to help YEH and the actress who plays Halmamama.

I'm like super happy from reading the tidbits about JJH and YEH interacting while on this trip, even though she joked that they wouldn't be in the BTS of eppie 20.

Thank you, everyone who has contributed one way or another! For those of you who know the secret ending or the "Bi Mil" scene....Shhhhh! Keep it to yourself, even if your life depended on it, hehe.

Goong, Fighting!!!

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye, fighting :wub: !

^ Hi, Audrey! Haven't talked to you in a while.

From the translations of the previews by radman (thank you!), it seems like it'll finish up nicely this season. That's great! My heart is pounding just thinking about going 10 months without Goong...that's a whole pregnancy term and some change! However, I'll still be here, waiting in the camps.

I find JJH really sweet, he seems to be such a great guy. He was able to get away but still he came back to help YEH and the actress who plays Halmamama.

I'm like super happy from reading the tidbits about JJH and YEH interacting while on this trip, even though she joked that they wouldn't be in the BTS of eppie 20.

Hiya Jess! I've been hiding in my cave, depressed and frustrated, for the last 2 weeks. But thanks to everyone with all the spoilers and pics from the Macau sets, I'M BACK ON TRACK! :D

About the BIG SURPRISE on ep 24.. Even though I'm clueless of what that could be.. yet I can't stop thinking about Y'ALL KNOW WHAT... bwuahahaha.. Oh well, let's just wait and see.. I'm sure it's gonna be SUPER since all of the fans who do know are so determined to keep their silence ;) I hope it's steamy enough to close this season with a good note :P

JJH and YEH.. they seriously need to go out in real life already. I hope this topic will come up during the Live Special show.. I'm curious to see how they will respond to it.. kekekekkeke.. I'm sure we are all :blush:

Guest usyagitntn

OMG I'm going crazy from all the translation, pics for ep 23 and 24. Can't wait. If TvAnts flips out on me on Thurs I'll hang myself!!

luckily no ending leakage yet :sweatingbullets: . I almost passed out when I thought I saw the ending(which was merely some rumour) a few pages ago. I want to see it for myself although I'm dying to know how season 1 will end.

YEH and JJH seem pretty close now!! That was really sweet of JJH when he came back to rescue our princess from the overexcited fans there :wub:

hahahah maybe u can ask rebby wad is it when she gets back tmr... i cant tell even if u kill me lOlx..

anywayz.. wad u mean by she said.. they woyuldnt be in the Bts of epi20? HUH :huh:

anywayz i translated wad hsinyi posted... check it out

here's the updated from the airport

if anyone's interested

又有最新消息~

他們已經完成澳門的戲份,也進了機場的候機室等了~~

2天的追星之旅結束囉~

不過在機場有件小小的不愉快事件 -> something unhappy happen

智勛好像很累的樣子,但也保持著微笑,就那樣坐在椅上~ -> JJh looked tired but he did smiled at fans

在場的親們都坐到他後面照他的背影(都不敢打擾他了,沒人到前面照他)

據知大家都沒開甚麼閃光燈的影響他們短暫的休息

-> the fans were considerate not to use flash lights since JJH was resting and he looked really tired... so all the fans went behind him and and took his back -.-

但智勛的助手馬上大喝著他們,叫他們不要拍

-> BUT jjh's assistant yelled at the fans and told them not to take.

叫的整個機場大堂都聽見~~(我說他也未免過份了一點兒吧)

-> he shouted so loud, the whole hall can hear him (isnt he too much?)

結果很多親都跟他吵了起來~-> alot of fans quarreled with him

後來恩惠趕緊走過來對fans們道歉~(這裏也表現到她親切禮貌的一面)-> YEH came over and apologized to fans(shows the friendly side of her)

又小小的說了一下那個助手~-> she did tell the assistant off (not exactly tell of but she did tell him soemthing)

有人發現智勛不知怎麼笑容不見了, -> some one found out that jjh no longer smiles

有點沉鬱和傷心的樣子(這裏不太清楚,因為我只是很匆忙地問一下情況)-> he looked abit sad (the author is not sure.. she didnt ask in detials)

不知是因為大家都沒化妝還是太累的關係,婉拒了和fans合照-> no more cast pics because they rejected pic taking probably becayse no makeup and too tired

不過眾人又拿到了恩惠簽名~呵呵-> but ppl did got YEH's signature.

不久拍攝隊一行人都進候機室了~~-> they enter the waiting room

-ended

from leefishmo @ kroeanwind

Archived