[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Telly

season 1 of goong is almost ending, so if you're about to suffer from goong withdrawal, here's a new volume for everyone =)

VOLUME 10, CHAPTER 1

yousendit #1

yousendit#2

sendspace

>> the chapter starts off with a melodramatic mood, but the end is hilarious, so it won't be that depressing or disappointing. also features some hyo rin drama =p

p.s. since dan's on a vacation, i decided to take over the translations for a bit. my translating skills are very limited, so if anyone sees a mistake, feel free to PM, and i MIGHT change it (haha, only if you're nice, of course)

ALSO, comments, suggestions, rants, raves and anything else manhwa-related should go to the manhwa thread, in order to avoid spamming in this one =p

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LYNNDAN84

The drama is over next week, Does anybody know how long it will take for the DVD to come out? I hope very soon. They already have Goong 1-12 ep out on DVD, right?

Guest AznGrlz

season 1 of goong is almost ending, so if you're about to suffer from goong withdrawal, here's a new volume for everyone =)

VOLUME 10, CHAPTER 1

yousendit #1

yousendit#2

sendspace

>> the chapter starts off with a melodramatic mood, but the end is hilarious, so it won't be that depressing or disappointing. also features some hyo rin drama =p

p.s. since dan's on a vacation, i decided to take over the translations for a bit. my translating skills are very limited, so if anyone sees a mistake, feel free to PM, and i MIGHT change it (haha, only if you're nice, of course)

ALSO, comments, suggestions, rants, raves and anything else manhwa-related should go to the manhwa thread, in order to avoid spamming in this one =p

Omg Thank you Telly! Love you :D :hug/hug:

Ya lol after thinking about it again i was like...wait a min. that would suck if the whole thing turns out to be a dream :tears: but it'll be funny if the both of them are just normal ppl and they were promised to each other, but they hate each other's guts...they go to highschool together, but shin made cg swear to not tell anyone about their marriage and stay away from him! a mixture of sweet18, full house, and itazura na kiss :D

Guest donilpark

But if it wasn't meant to be like that then why would they put :cg's imagination: in there :unsure:

i was kinda hoping that cg woke up in a corner finding out that she's just dreaming. She was late for her art class so she quickly grab the bucket of water for painting and ran toward her class, but on her way she accidentally bumped into a guy :shin: and got the water all over his shoes...:like in the beginning:

"omg! jesus christ! superstar! I'm so sorry...i didn't mean to!" she bended down to wipe his shoes, but our new shin is much nicer and he bended down to stop her

"its okay...i know you didn't mean to...better hurry to class before you're late" when their eyes met, both of them at the same time said "did we meet before?" and both answered in unison "don't think so..."

so he ended up helping her to class and they were talking and getting closer :D that's when cg's voice says :okay...princess cg and prince shin...happily ever after! Now you have a break...my turn to take the shine in love:

edit- wait...what if they say :what happens if a dream decided to take its own risk in reality? Does love really exist? Is it really strong enough to overcome all or is it too weak to handle reality? See everyone on :Campus!: in 2007

:faints:

That's so Lovers in Paris.

I think it should just end with Shin and Chaegyoeng watching the sunrise together.

They set out to watch sunrise in episode 16 but didn't achieve their objective because of the weather... but I think this gives the dramatists a nice way to wrap things up. Now they can end this by making them fulfilling what they wanted to do.

And the season 2.

Guest haydee

Thanks to the ppl who posted a the HQ version of episode 22 and the manga link. Also the one question that was never answered was in page thread 1590 where there was a site link posted about the producers bowing down to pressure? I want to know what that meant since no one bothered to translate or clarify it. Thanks.

Edit: I'm talking about this statement...

Yeah, apparently... and that's too bad... They gave in...

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_hm/ent99/20060325n01369/

Guest donilpark

No, it's nothing important.

I'm sure not a lot of you would be interested in it.

It's just saying that the writer had to change the path the story is taking by focusing primarily on the relationship between Shin and Chaegyeong that she forwent giving depth to Yul and Hyorin as well as the whole theme about noblesse oblige.

So yeah, we got a lot of Chagyeong and Shin action and the kissing, but we lost all the other stuff because that's what the viewers wanted, apparently. (it may just be the writer's excuse for being unable to deal with all the issues, if you ask me. And yes, I know that the street kissing is in the comic)

The writer basically had to give up on her original intention in writing the script.

So, I don't know about other people, but that's really sad for me. Because those original intentions WERE a part of reason why I watched this series.

And the writer's saying she doesn't think it's gonna be dealt with in the second season either.

That's sad because I hoped at the outset that this wouldn't be just another love story that's simply set in the palace.

It's just saying that the writer had to change the path the story is taking by focusing primarily on the relationship between Shin and Chaegyeong that she forwent giving depth to Yul and Hyorin as well as the whole theme about noblesse oblige.

So yeah, we got a lot of Chagyeong and Shin action and the kissing, but we lost all the other stuff because that's what the viewers wanted, apparently. (it may just be the writer's excuse for being unable to deal with all the issues, if you ask me. And yes, I know that the street kissing is in the comic)

The writer basically had to give up on her original intention in writing the script.

So, I don't know about other people, but that's really sad for me. Because those original intentions WERE a part of reason why I watched this series.

And the writer's saying she doesn't think it's gonna be dealt with in the second season either.

That's sad because I hoped at the outset that this wouldn't be just another love story that's simply set in the palace.

After reading it, yea i agree with you. i really liked the court intrigue in the drama since im a major european history buff and found that to be the most interesting part about history in general. You can see the real movers and shakers of each court and ruler.

However, even with the manga, i felt as though it didnt really touch upon that aspect of it as well. Just dabbled in it here and there. Nor did Yul or HR have much of a storyline too in the manga they actually play a big part in the drama.

Personally, i think that despite bowing down to viewers, the whole crew (including production people, producers and PD even the writer) was waiting for the public's response to see where they would go with the storyline since in the beginning (the ratings were not that great) and this whole thing about changing the storyline because of the fans is a big smoke screen.

i think its like that with every popular drama except for the very few like ROYOW or MISA even.

Guest susammie

i so can't wait to see this part !! awwws look at how close he's holding onto her .. omgsh can't wait for this :wub:

wOot made it to page 1586 :D

OMG..i really can't wait for dat to happen!! omgs...haha..i've been waiting for this for so lonng...ma neck is growing longer and longer for this..so they better show us that scene in one of the last 2 eppy...cuz..i'm gonna cut the PD in half if they dont...:getting my knife ready: lolz......counting down slowly to january 2007..seems like the days are passing slowly...and dere will b summer..to enjoy :phew:

Guest kawaeegirl

Hi! im having problems playing the ost from megaupload! and the usendit links have expired... i would really appreciate it if someone could repost new usendit links for the ost!! thanks!!!!

Guest q12345

okay random rant:

if the only reason WHY CG had to sit like that for like hours and hours and hours was because she didn't want to reveal yul's name, and SHIN KNEW WHY SHE WAS STILL LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT TELL THE KING THAT IT WAS YUL....with shin's personality, i'm pretty sure he would have gone there. he prob. thinks that she's in love with yul at that point, doing all that just to not reveal yul's name............

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's obvious she values Yul's friendship above her relationship with Shin. There's no doubt about that! That's why she is a confused little girl . . .

Guest thienly

It's obvious she values Yul's friendship above her relationship with Shin. There's no doubt about that! That's why she is a confused little girl . . .

I am not blaming Shin for not going to her

Guest juneeel

ahhhh i love this dramaaaaaa

i miss seeing yoon eunhye on xman show but i love her character chae gyung :]

next week are the last episodes right?

well thank you to those who upload them ^^

ahhhh i love this dramaaaaaa

i miss seeing yoon eunhye on xman show but i love her character chae gyung :]

next week are the last episodes right?

well thank you to those who upload them ^^

yes... the last 2 episodes will be this wednesday and thursday... then the long wait till the next season which shows on jan 2007 :)

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest happygirl5b

hi, im pretty new here and i heard this drama is really good, i wanted to download it, but i was wondering if the links to download this drama on page 1 is subbed, if not, can anyone tell me how to combine the sub and the file together, or upload it on either sendspace or megaupload, thank you so sos o much in advance

Guest quackie

This series is so darn addicting. I only at esp 16. Getting ready to watch esp 17! Im so behind everyone. Falling in love with Shin and CG!!! But urgh I CANT STAND THAT HYROIN GIRL! ( think spelled her name wrong) She is so annoying. YUL is such a cutie! BUt he is turning so dark!! :( CG is soo gulliable trusting his words. Hes has got to be the cutest "Evil" guy ive seen.

Guest ilubTVXQ

i've been looking at the past several pages...but couldn't exactly find this out:

does anyone know how this drama will end? well season 1 at least..-___-;; i haven't even watched 21 and 22 yet and i don't want to because i don't want to see chaekyung being dumb and shin crying. -____-;;;;fsjdlfsdkljsldjflksdfsdjlkflfds!!

Guest jinkixp

um hi. i just started watching goong and i watched it up to ep 14. well now i want to download ep 15 and up but i cant seem to find megaupload links for them. can someone tell me what happened to them?

I think the storyline changed because NO tv station would want their drama to have low ratings and of course it is natural for them to want to cater to the needs and wants of the audiences.

i mean this is my opinion but.... IT IS A LOVE STORY HAPPENING IN THE PALACE?

and the relationship of shin and cg really did start to improve only after cg got sick in epi 11..

which is like 11 episodes of waiting and more waiting for something to happen.

Not mention we endure the hyorin and shin thailand trip.

I am a manhwa fan as well as a drama fan, i WOULDNT want the storyline to focus on HOW yul's mum is planning to burn down the palace, ok well. she already did.

and whatever the real intention of the scripts are i dunno because i dun think that deep for a MBC drama.

but.. i DOubt it was gd. MBC has a history was freaking lousy script writiings.

-> i mean.. this is ONLY my opinion.. i am not arguing at ALL!! i am juz giving my opinions.

maybe i am the only one that feel this way? Like after chasing a drama for 3 months, if the ending is some lousy crap like "we will see each other 2 years later". I WILL GO berserk. forgive me for having no depth but to me the perfect ending for a LOVE STORY is to have the 2 main characters being together -.- :)

Archived