[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ailin*

Can someone tell me how many episodes will be in season 2?

I don't think it's been determined as to how many episodes Season 2 will have yet. There was an article awhile back that stated that the Goong writers/crew were working with 6 stories...not sure if they'll use all 6 storylines or choose one out of the 6. Everything's still up in the air.

i think they were saying there would be airing 4 episodes for season 2 and it will begin jan of 2007 :D

errrr IT IS NOT 4 episodes my dear. NO! not 4 episodes.

the number of episodes for season 2 iS NOT cONFIRM yet!

i think the 4 episodes u mean is the 4 epis extension of season 1?

the current airing season1 shld have ended at epi 20, but it was extended by 4 episodes.

So the bottomline is season2-> we have no idea how many episodes are there yet.

but yes it will be in Jan 2007

and i dun think anyone would wait 10 months for 4 episodes lOlx

and not to worry~i already sms rebby and gave her updated news about their whereabouts. if u guys have any updates on where the cast is in macau PLS post =D thanks.. so that rebby can give us LIVE report from macau ya? =D

Guest profeminist

does anyone know why youtube barely has anything on goong. cuz the last time i checked, there were pages of videos. however today i checked and there's only like 7 videos..please help becuz that's the only resource i have.

does anyone know why youtube barely has anything on goong. cuz the last time i checked, there were pages of videos. however today i checked and there's only like 7 videos..please help becuz that's the only resource i have.

maybe got deleted by the one who uploaded it or got deleted by youtube.... Im not sure... I really think Goong would end well based on the pics lets pray... *chants* (Shin Chae Gyung Yul Kang Hyun Hyorin Kang In, I want to go to MACAU. Rebby, AJA AJA fighting! Make Goongers of soompi proud....!)

Guest gglover

after reading Vol 10 of the manga again, i think i know how the street scene is going to be weaved into the ep... You know how shin is depressed by the fire? I think cg sneaks shin out of the palace to cheer him up, but doing stuff like a commoner. Now hopefully this is in Ep 23, i'm dying for some chaeshin moments...

sorry about the preview, lol, my bad!

Guest leechunsa

errrr IT IS NOT 4 episodes my dear. NO! not 4 episodes.

the number of episodes for season 2 iS NOT cONFIRM yet!

i think the 4 episodes u mean is the 4 epis extension of season 1?

the current airing season1 shld have ended at epi 20, but it was extended by 4 episodes.

So the bottomline is season2-> we have no idea how many episodes are there yet.

but yes it will be in Jan 2007

and i dun think anyone would wait 10 months for 4 episodes lOlx

and not to worry~i already sms rebby and gave her updated news about their whereabouts. if u guys have any updates on where the cast is in macau PLS post =D thanks.. so that rebby can give us LIVE report from macau ya? =D

wooohooo!!! I thought it's going to be shown on december 2007! lol~ glad to know january! weee! Thanks for the info! :x Oh and more episodes! Muahahaha <33 Our prince and princess all grown up! nyahahahaha. ^^ A lot of things can FINALLY happen. lol!!! ^^

Guest jennxxness

WHO WHAT WHEN? who is who? I'm lost, WHAT HAPPENED! :huh::o:mellow:

that was when Shin was imagining when he and yul was young. Shin called yul by his name and yul got mad because shin didn't call him tae ja (at the time yul would be the one to step on as the future prince and king). so yup. yul hit him on the head.

Guest htd17

It basically means -- a girl who did that, how could she be the princess?! :angry:

:)

does that mean they dislike her or something???????.... i dont get it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest evelyn168

OMG. That kissing pic just made my day... I'm so glad it's going to be in ep 23 or 24... Finally some more kissing... Been so depressed for the past 2 weeks.

Guest swtamy83

If the drama is that popular now, I don't think it's a good idea to have a second season because then people will begin to think that it's dragging and that can ruin the drama's great image. Hope that I am wrong.........

Archived