[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u think the girl is CG??...kind of looked like her... :unsure: errr...or is it photoshopped.. :sweatingbullets:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/joe..._no_11376_1.jpg

That's PSed... It's a scene from "A Moment to Remember" the movie.... a good watch, cried buckets :lol:

But I hope in the near future... ( Goong season 2) there will be a scene like that... hahaha... wishful thinking me :blush:

Guest haydee

I thank all the users who have posted pics up. My only concern is that it might be best to make sure its an actual authentic pictour before you begin to post something that may end up being photoshoped. Like any pics of the actors could probably go in their respective threads. Just a thought since I get dissapointed after finding out a pic isn't what it realy is. Oh and if its from a set where they are filming, it be nice to be as specific about the pic description as possible.

Dunno if tis has been posted but heard tat only the crew are arriving today. The casts only arriving tomm (Sun) n there are ALOT of fans there waitin :o

Dunno if tis has been posted but heard tat only the crew are arriving today. The casts only arriving tomm (Sun) n there are ALOT of fans there waitin :o

yup.. somebody posted that awhile ago... poor fans, they have waited for them... oh well.. they would see them tomorrow.. hope they get to take good pics and post it in our forum... :) couldn't wait for the last 2 episodes already... tomorrow's sunday... then monday... hopefully the previews are out by then.. so that i could prepare myself for the last two episodes... good ending please!!!

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest smelissa

:blush: It's Dallase who provided the original clip, not me.

I hope Rebby brought along a videocam, would love to see some fan-made BTS in Macau. She must be damn tired, searching n waiting for the Goong cast. liquidfir, if she contacts u again, give her our best wishes :).

BTW, to Singaporean Goong fans: I went to Goong restaurant at Caltex House today, but it was closed, so disappointed :( . From what I see in the menu, the food is quite affordable, mostly below S$10.

Back to Goong: is anyone in denial that Goong is ending? I'm already feeling lost, 1 more week then no more Goong. Wonder what I'm going to watch after this.... :mellow:

hi zinc.. wow..there is a goong restaurant?? wat food they sell there? n where is the exact location actually? wow....do u know wat time they open??

cool.....

:blush: It's Dallase who provided the original clip, not me.

I hope Rebby brought along a videocam, would love to see some fan-made BTS in Macau. She must be damn tired, searching n waiting for the Goong cast. liquidfir, if she contacts u again, give her our best wishes :).

BTW, to Singaporean Goong fans: I went to Goong restaurant at Caltex House today, but it was closed, so disappointed :( . From what I see in the menu, the food is quite affordable, mostly below S$10.

Back to Goong: is anyone in denial that Goong is ending? I'm already feeling lost, 1 more week then no more Goong. Wonder what I'm going to watch after this.... :mellow:

I AM totally i denial. but i wanna know the ending at the same time?

itz contradiciting feeling

hi zinc.. wow..there is a goong restaurant?? wat food they sell there? n where is the exact location actually? wow....do u know wat time they open??

cool.....

Not zinc but I know where the restaurant is..

it's a korean restaurant that is known as Goong aka palace.

It's on the basement of caltex house near Subway.

Think it's open until about 6 pm on weekdays. not sure on weekends.

Not too sure on timing. Better go during lunch hours

:D

Guest smelissa

Not zinc but I know where the restaurant is..

it's a korean restaurant that is known as Goong aka palace.

It's on the basement of caltex house near Subway.

Think it's open until about 6 pm on weekdays. not sure on weekends.

Not too sure on timing. Better go during lunch hours

:D

:blink: arghhh..sorry bout tat...my eyes r blur oready..

hahaha thanks for the information....gahhahaha..

Guest charles0702

wow.. i can't believe goong will be over next week :tears: anyways, the pix of bts with shin kissing cg, will that be in eppy 23 or 24..

Guest leechunsa

WOOT! I've only been away for like 30 minutes and I missed 2 pages already??? WOW. This will reach 2000! I'm betting! lol~

GAH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR GOONG T_T

Guest charles0702

Can someone tell me how many episodes will be in season 2?

i think they were saying there would be airing 4 episodes for season 2 and it will begin jan of 2007 :D

i have just died!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh8eg.jpg

dang it DEE beat me to it LOLz

can any one confirm that this picture is not from one of JJH' CF?

Because if they're going to make a street kiss scene, wouldn't they be doing it in Macao??

'coz that's where shin and CG suppose to make up, isn't it??? That's why although I'm looking forward to the scene, I wanted to make sure.

Archived