[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest beautifulxmess

So I was casually shopping aorund today when i suddenly REALISED SOMETHING. Have u guys noticed that the fashion the cast is sporting is currently 'in style' at the moment? I've noticed the current fashion trend (well in Australia anyway) where all of these Edwardian and Victorian high necks, camisoles, laces, vests and even Shin's POLKA DOTS have suddenly bombarded the racks! I'm a bit suprised because even though I know dramas strive to showcase the latest 'style', because Goong is a different genre and the stuff they wear is so 'royal', didn't think the clothing trend would be picking up.

Thanks to Goong, about 1/5 of my wardrobe are in polka dots now. i've been dubbed the 'polka-dot freak' by friends..rofl!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi laceytam, hrjx version got no epi 21 and 22 yet. It's unusual cos the chinese subs for hjrx usually comes out on the next day after broadcast. For now there's oni yycaf version but i think hjrx subs are more accurate. I was also waiting for it but cannot stand already so downloaded yycaf version first. :)

would you by chance have a link for the yycaf version? their website is down...

thanks!!

Guest AznGrlz

I'm sorry but I couldn't edit my earlier post.

Here's the trailer for special Gong 1.5 to be aired on March 30, 2006

TRAILER

MIRROR on TRAILER

Thank you so much DallasE you're the best! :hug/hug: :D

Angelina- great vid..made me :tears: but i loved it!

Awww...don't cry :hands Angeline a tissue: Lets just all pray that next week's eps. would cheer us all up! I just found a cheery song and I want to use it :tears:

Yully's coat reminds me of Little Prince's coat (the book :blush: )

Thank you so much DallasE for the trailer....

Here's my contribution if the other links run out.... Sendspace Goong 1.5 Trailer

Can't wait to watch next week's episodes... but also sad at the same time coz... Goong is going to end already.... need to wait till next year :tears:

Guest DallasE

Hi guys, no thanks needed. The 1.5 Special is simply a MUST-SEE!!

Don't miss it if you can.

Thanks sweet_treats 1812, & winny, for helping to reup for others.

Angeline, I like the slap on EH's back too. It looks so natural and it's no wonder she

complained that she got "hit" quite abit by JJH.

Anyhow, the korean fans are ahead of themselves here with this creation,

but it's so darn cute I couldn't resist and had to repost here.

Official statement from the palace. Check out the date on the release.

Our Bingungmama is "expecting". This pic looks rather real!!! :P

palace.jpg

Credits to miclub

So I was casually shopping aorund today when i suddenly REALISED SOMETHING. Have u guys noticed that the fashion the cast is sporting is currently 'in style' at the moment? I've noticed the current fashion trend (well in Australia anyway) where all of these Edwardian and Victorian high necks, camisoles, laces, vests and even Shin's POLKA DOTS have suddenly bombarded the racks! I'm a bit suprised because even though I know dramas strive to showcase the latest 'style', because Goong is a different genre and the stuff they wear is so 'royal', didn't think the clothing trend would be picking up.

Thanks to Goong, about 1/5 of my wardrobe are in polka dots now. i've been dubbed the 'polka-dot freak' by friends..rofl!!

I actually dislike a lot of the Goong fashion because it looks too much like it was all ripped of the catwalk. Especially those polka dots. I really don't udnerstand new trends and I have a huge dislike for polka dots because Shin is ALWAYS wearing them and it kind of looks silly -__- Polka dots looks alirght on some things but not on so many things if you know what I mean. In short, the Goong fashion is a little too showy. I prefer it when they dress casually because I think they actually look better that way.

Guest valandy

:raises hand: Me and my friends are going to write a ff for goong continuing where its going to be left off. We're calling it Goong Part. 2 :Every Beat of My Heart: and we'll be posting it on winglin.com, we're not talented :sweatingbullets: , but hope you'll all enjoy it though :D

I am also looking forward to it!!!! Remember to tell us once it's posted!!! :w00t:

Guest safiresteele

just my theory for the ending..

u know how at the beginning of the drama it says that this is CG's dream or something similar.. as in its all imagination... mabe its true.. coz mabe shin and cg were meant have met and fell in love in the past when the royal family was still around.. then.. as shin said.. after 2500 years ( as in now, where there is no more royal family) they will meet again and cg will still be in love with shin...thats when they end the show as they come back to reality !

If this were true then it wouldn't really be a dream...it would be the story of CG and Shin's past life. That idea actually wouldn't be as bad as the whole Goong 1 just being a dream as long as the ending of their past life episode is good. I just want a happy closure to Goong 1.

i don't think they are still going with cg just dreaming/imagining about everything that happened.. because if that happens, then season 2 wouldn't be about the goong anymore.. it wouldn't be about their palace life.. the prince, princess, king, queen... since its just all her imagination

is there a link of the goong special in youtube?

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...oong/palace.jpg

Credits to miclub

whoa! is this real or is it jst a sort of wishful thinking made by fans in anticipation of the next season? :lol: not that id mind if it were to be the real story of the second season hahahaha~

EDIT: on closer inspection, her tummy is positioned too low ^ __ ^

Guest susammie

Hi guys, no thanks needed. The 1.5 Special is simply a MUST-SEE!!

Don't miss if you can.

Thank sweet_treats 1812, & winny, for helping to reup for others.

Angeline, I like the slap on EH's back too. It looks so natural and it's no wonder she

complained that she got "hit" quite abit by JJH.

palace.jpg

Credits to miclub

omg..can someone plz translate the article for us plz..i really want 2 noe...is it true dat Bigung Mama is pregnant..cuz she does look pregnant...so dat's mean..in season 2 she is pregnant???aw..plz can someone answers these questions..i'm dieding of curiousity!Thz

Guest dreaminglil_mariel

I just watched epi 7 and 8 2 days ago.....it was hilarious hahaha I luved it~!! especially 7 cuz it was soo funny! like when they were sleeping on the bed and the parents came in haha and when they were playing that game and chae-joon hit Shin hard while the parents were all easy on him lol...and that frown smile dummy of Shin Chae-kyung made lol...and her reaction towards Shin's back hahahah....*goes on forever lol srry had to get that out hehe..this show is just really good ^_^ her parents r so funny too...but I can't believe Shin yelled at her in epi 8...its not her fault she accidentally finds his hiding places...and that Hyorin tsk tsk tsk..she should let go .... and poor yool..it was really cute though when Chae-kyung helped him when he and Shin fell of the horse....haha srry if I'm ranting too much hehe

Guest banana milk =)

my teensy contribution to this thread

:w00t:

i remember that a few pages back, people were asking about where to find this scene in the manhwa:

1143187003ajdlfjdjslfj6ns.jpg

it's the "secret date" scene.. i THINK..

well, i found it =) it's in volume 10, chapter 67. download it at the goong manhwa thread, here.

it hasn't been translated & whatnot, so i only got a gist of what's going on.. all i know for sure is that they kiss, haha. to make it easier on people who just want to view that certain scene, i uploaded them on imageshack. in case some people don't want to look at them (would they count as spoilers..? not sure but i don't want to upset anyone :sweatingbullets: ) here are thumbnails. click & view =)

089qb.th.jpg

090vx.th.jpg

103xd.th.jpg

111ve1.th.jpg

120ht.th.jpg

136we.th.jpg

145mx.th.jpg

anyways, thank you everyone for uploading the episodes, contributing pics, &etc.

can't wait for the next episodes! SHIN<333

Guest k3n4uri

I uploaded the Goong 1.5 Trailer on youtube. Here is the link. Thanks Zinc for the link!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCSbQb8pAxw

Yoon Eun Hye's expression in Episode 18 when she imagined seeing shin naked is really a classic one! No matter how many times I've seen that scene, I always find it funny! JJH tapped YEH on the back after the hug scene...that's sweet!

Guest DallasE

omg..can someone plz translate the article for us plz..i really want 2 noe...is it true dat Bigung Mama is pregnant..cuz she does look pregnant...so dat's mean..in season 2 she is pregnant???aw..plz can someone answers these questions..i'm dieding of curiousity!Thz

No! CG isn't expecting, not by a long shot!

I posted this just for laugh and this is photoshopped work by some Goong fan, so it isn't for real!

Don't get too excited! :D

As of now, the producer or the higher up in MBC probably still haven't any conclusive idea/direction which way to

go for Season II.

I'm sorry for the undue excitment!

Archived