[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susammie

Well..after watching epz 22 (Thanks for the people who uploaded!) i have mix emotions!...i feel really sorri for Shin....In one scene where he was by himself at his attic, wearing the shoe dat CG made for him and Alfred was next to him!..aww dat scene was so touching...i really wanna to cry..i can see that he has so much pain inside him that he couldn't release!..i love the part when he told Alfred not to cry..cuz he's crying himself (something like dat) AWW..Shin!....and oh man, CG just go to Yul and reject him..i mean come on YEs CG finally u did something correctly!! She had finaly realize that she is now in love With SHin! but i have one question 2 ask can some one plz anser this question? i think it was Yul's mom who planned shin to be kill in the fire is it true? is dat all Yul's mom fault?? and is that Yul's mom's unnie who shut off CG phone and deleted all her messeges that shin was trying to sent her??? I mean seriously....there is a good part ot ep. 23 and i am "kinda' looking forward to it...when CG dances and make Shin laugh again!..OOO..lolz..well..hope u goongers will have a great day! C YA

P.S. hey sweet strawberry!..lolz...hahah..i ddnt' noe u sign up 2.haha well see u at school!

Guest banana milk =)

i have a question abt episode 22 (i think that's the one?) where CG mentions divorce @ the interview. well, i just kinda skimmed through it (not sposed to be watching dramas on the weekdays) and read the translation stuff on soompi. i didn't really understand that well from the episode because my korean is somewhat.. weak. but i was wondering, when CG mentioned divorce, did shin just cover it up? because i was wondering if she said they were going to have a divorce & shin cuts her off and makes something up to cover for it.. ahh i don't know. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question =( junior year is frying my brains!

ps- thank you EVERYONE for the uploads and such =) i'm gonna have a goong party in front of my computer this wkend. <3

OMG!!! im getting bored with this drama!! trhe boredom started with episode 19.. im currently watching episode 21 then 22... can someone give me a summary or some of the main events that happened in episodes 19-22 so that i can understand and appreciate the characters.. please!! any spoilers will do.. thanks in advance!! they are starting to annoy me!!! specially CG!!!! hahaha!!! :D

Guest V A L XD

CG rejects yul? wow. Hmm, you'd think that would be the breaking point and Yul would do something drastic? If i remember, someone mention something about Yul and suicide?..

Actually, I kinds know what all three of them are going through at the moment. Love hurts. ALOT. :tears:

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

hearing shin cry it make me want to cry too, this drama is depresing, poor shin, yul, and CG, it would be great if the story end with shin and CG are back together living happily every after, and yul finally find some body he love that love him back

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you everyone for uploading episode 22! Love all of you!!!

is it just me again or does the princess :shin's sis: seems to have a lil crush on yul. I don't know...i just feel like sumts going on :looks around: :ph34r: what if at the end everyone finds out that yul isn't really related to the royal family :mo-toot got an affair with some other man <_< : or that he's not even mo-toot's son and he ends up with the princess :unsure:

Guest JAMIECHOI

everything is so complicated now! I have just one question.

When Shin got that text message and ran out of the darkroom, was it from CG's phone? He thought CG was in Yul's part of the palace and so he went there and satan aka Yul's mom got her people to set the place on fire? So Shin was set up? And in 23, everyone thinks that Shin is the arsonist? AHHH! Goong has been so depressing these past few episodes. I hope in 23, all the drama in the palace dies down and Shin and CG can go back to they way they were, like when they went to the summer palace. Does anyone else think that'll actually happen in 23? When do you think CG will decide that she IS suitable to be the queen and that she wants to stay in the palace with her husband? Do you think she'll decide this in next week's episodes or not until the end of the 2nd Goong?

Guest _yinsyung*--

spoiler: translations for ep 23 preview

nb: i translated this from the chiesne subbed preview; and they don't know if they're right and i don't know if i'm right so please be aware that this may be incorrect...

CG with Sanggong -

CG: Shin Goon, is he being suspected?

Sanggoong: Jeonha's situation makes us feel discomfort/uneasy (AN// i.e. it's a bad situation he's in; don't know how to say it)

CG sees Shin crying in his room -

CG: Shin is crying.

Because i've done him wrong... (AN// i.e. she knows that what she did was/is causing him pain and she's sorry and wants to apologise)

...I've done him wrong, and so i have no way in which i can comfort him.

Yul sees CG sitting alone -

Yul: If you hadn't entered the palace or if i hadn't entered the palace

Would we still be living in this painful life/world/situation that we're in now?

While CG is dancing for Shin -

CG: I am willing to do anything for Shin Goon

But my heart is really in pain

However, even though it is this painful

Being able to meet Shin Goon, I really do feel grateful...

credits: yinyin and kdcon for chinese

correct me if i'm wrong :x

-yinyin

Guest BaBi_MeLz

thanx for all da spoilers and da links ^_^

oy all da sadness :( when will there be happy times like da cg hugging shin's back again :lol: or just both of

them are smiling happily together

Guest V A L XD

Thanks for the translation.

You'd think they be able to have a happy ending by next thrusday? :sad: rawrr.

I hope the PD's don't leave us hanging and predicting for a WHOLE damn year. Unless later on, there'll be a different ending or something, like in Full House

Thank you so so much, yinyin, for the spot translation. I think Goong is heading to a better direction, after getting us lost in confusion and frustration in the last couple of weeks.. At least we are clear about how each and everyone is feeling.. the question now is, when are they going to show their true feelings to each respective object of affection.. *well, Yul is an exception.. I'm sorry dear, but CG said you're out.*

I hope the scene where CG is dancing around for Shin is not her imagination, else I'm gonna hang myself next week. <_<

Guest mattcha

How come chinese subs come out faster than english!? :blink:

i think because the people in china are eager to get it up... :)

Guest laceytam

does someone have the ost in episode 21 in mp3???

when shin cries

i know that someone post before but i cannot convert it in mp3

Guest V A L XD

i think because the people in china are eager to get it up... :)

That, our they have ALOT of time on their hands....

OH, can someone please send me the song "I'm Stupid" =] I'm not sure if it's in the OST 'cause i can't see it in there.

Guest Pikachu

That, our they have ALOT of time on their hands....

OH, can someone please send me the song "I'm Stupid" =] I'm not sure if it's in the OST 'cause i can't see it in there.

Val. It's in the OST.. it should be the song before the Perhaps Love Remix... I think it's track #4.

Archived