[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovedrama

The idotic excuse of a king is such a pain in the butt! I guessed he had been there, done that and that's why

he seemed kinda more understanding towards Yul than ChaeGyung whom he just bit her head off in this whole affair business!

Wonder when's he meeting his maker???!!! Isn't it overdue??

Live on this somemore.

g2.gif

Credits to original creator + miclub

Because people tend to love their child over a daughter-in-law. That's how Asian culture is. So the PD portrait of the father's behave is correct.

Guest andie

The idotic excuse of a king is such a pain in the butt! I guessed he had been there, done that and that's why

he seemed kinda more understanding towards Yul than ChaeGyung whom he just bit her head off in this whole affair business!

Wonder when's he meeting his maker???!!! Isn't it overdue??

WAY OVERDUE! :crazy: He should bring with him Yul's Mom too! :P To think they even had to rush Shin's marriage because of his deteriorating health?! :blink: I don't see any fainting spells lately and him being so riled-up with Shin and CG should make him sick enough! :o

Hmmm...I think he's now recovered and in turn making everyone around him sick (sick of him, that is!) :wacko:

Guest sparkzy

i'm falling into desparation as i'm readin previous comments... so it gets REALLY bad?? I want comic moments back.. the past 3 episodes have all been SO DEPRESSING... i'm trying really hard to handle it... but it's a bit discouraging... i wish the pd would give us SOME form of comic relief.. or anything!! please.... they're making us writhe in agony!!

**edit: okay... so maybe the only funny parts are when shin's friends and cg's friends are hanging out... but even then.. i don't think that's enough.

I havent seen ep. 21 or 22 yet b/cof HW and this is the 1st time that I have done that!

Anyway, I'm hearing stuff about a FIRE @ goong and what not... I'm sure I WILL understadn afer I watch the ep's!! I love the lil caps of the section dividers in the ep's! I see for ep. 23 that CK+ SHIN are HAPPY AND LAUGHING while YUL Is all t^t...

AND the baby bear pic... THE CLUES OF A SEHSON ARE ALL THERE!

jina

i think its really the grown up Shin and the small bear was when he was a young kid. i highly doubt they would even include a story for a pregnant Cg, that is just too much right now

Guest Jaye_

^ OMG> the CAPS. makes me wanna cry.

i hate seeing shin soo sad. GOSH. i'm soo sad to see him like that.

I SEE. HE WEARING THE SHOES CG GAVE HIM. THAT SOO SWEET. HE SOO IN LOVE , HE CRYING HIS HEART OUT CAUSE OF HER. SAD.

THANKS FOR THE CAPS.

* THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT UPLOAD EPI. 23 PREVIEW. *

i soooooooooooooo agreeeeeee

i just can't help but go 'awwwwww' when i saw that shoe on him and him crying!!!! aaaahhhhhh

can;t wait to wait...waiting for yycaf!!!

Guest Shimmyx012

i think i'm going to die if the clubbox link for ep. 22 doesn't come up soon. hahaha....i really wish that they would throw in some happy moments though cuz i'm sad. its soo good but its so sad. i was literally crying along with the actors/actresses as i was watching it yesterday.

Guest peachys2sleep

there's a 146 members reading this topic right now and i think most of us are on it to wait for the clubbox link! ahahahaha

Guest DallasE

Because people tend to love their child over a daughter-in-law. That's how Asian culture is. So the PD portrait of the father's behave is correct.

You're probably right about the mentality of asian parents!

Blood is thicker than water after all and daughter-in-law is quite often looked upon

as an outsider even though she carries the family name too.

Anyhow, don't mind me! And sorry about the emotional outburst on the King!

Watching this drama gets stressful at times with all the angst and tension-laden episodes.

Therefore, we really need someone convenient to bash and he happens to be the easiest target

for now! So, lucky him. :P

Seriously, I wonder when would they show us what actually happened 14 long years ago??

We are still at sea what went wrong and the drama is almost over!!

A Devastated Yul after CG's rejection!

mbcB1C322C8B8.jpg

bb71aec2.jpg

085aff8c.jpg

0e6a65c9.jpg

A dejected Shin Goon when CG told him that she wants out!

The.jpg

Dare we hope for good things like this to come?

1143134652_a88668.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest piano4112000

Sorry to ask this but I backed logged and didn't find it but did anyone translate preview for 23 yet because I really want to know what Yul said and what CG and the maid said.

I have a feeling Shin will be banished to Macau for a time for the arson and maybe maybe CG will miss him and beg to go to Macau and see him. I really hope that is what happens. I can't take anymore pain, I feel like my heart is being ripped apart just like Shin and CG :( .

Guest Pikachu

Oh this is interesting .. some relief from the dramatics ..

Jang Kyung (that's the spelling of his name?) and Kang Kyung .. he's trying to give her a handphone as a present . but she's not accepting it .. CG is there too in the class .. he's confessing that he thinks Kang Kyung is pretty and he likes her .. the students around them are amused but CG seems sad to hear that .. maybe she's thinking how different Shin is from his friends in his way of expressing feelings .. CG walks off and Kang Kyung follows her .. they are having a girlly talk .. Kang Kyung is comforing her and Kang Kyung gives CG a most welcome friend hug ...

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!! XDDDDDD!!!!!!! AHAHDSJHFAJSD XDD!!

^

^

i want to know translate this song

Parrot (Aeng moo sae) - Howl

i find only lyrics ( korean | romanization)

but don't have translation

help me please...

ps...and sorry if lyrics had posted before...

Why don;t you try requesting lyrics translation in the lyrics forum where they have a thread for lyrics translation?

I have a feeling Shin will be banished to Macau for a time for the arson and maybe maybe CG will miss him and beg to go to Macau and see him. I really hope that is what happens. I can't take anymore pain, I feel like my heart is being ripped apart just like Shin and CG :( .

Ooh, good one Piano! I think either that will happen or knowing how HwangHumama now knows that the two kids love each other, she'll send Chae to Shin. Wouldn't that be something? Ah... :blush: .

Thanks for the spoilers and the translations! Can't wait to see it!

Dee, hun, thanks for the caps! It's been a long while since we've seen smiles on the faces of our royal couple...it's like a breath of fresh air :) !

Guest haydee

Just saw the previewe for episode 23. Yeah Shin comes out of the fire alive but they suspect him as the one starting the fire..almost positive by the way his become so depressed. All of this terrible things happening to Shin all at once. After watching that preview I'm almost certains Mo-toot had something to do with it. Yuls still a close second. But based on the fact that a servant had turned off and deleted Shins message strongly points to Mo-toot. Man i hope she gets so burned for this...I wont feel bad if she ends up diyng.

Guest *pocky*

Why don;t you try requesting lyrics translation in the lyrics forum where they have a thread for lyrics translation?

^

^

sorry Pikachu...

i find in this thread long time and everywhere but don't have it in translation

so sorry if u be serious :(

For those who requested the English translations for the "Parrot" song by Howl...

I have two translations done by two wonderful people :)

Full credits to the original translators:

English translations by dorkette & yeohweping

HowL - "Parrot" (full ver.)

I miss you again, just like it's yesterday

My desire to see you just won't disappear

You just keep appearing in my mind

The more I comfort myself, the more I cry

[i don't know how to translate this line, sorry!]

The memories spreading to other memories

Making me cry with pain

I regret that I've only recieved

Will you forget me because I haven't given you anything

I love you, I love you

This is what I learned from you

Out of all the words and phrases in the world

This has become my favorite phrase

I mutter it to myself, as if I were stupid

I'm really sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for these words that are too late

I wait for you without a sense of honor

Will you return tomorrow by chance

[i have no idea how to translate this one line, sorry!]

I liked it, I was happy

I didn't know how to confess, I believed in forever

If on that day, even if only in my dreams

If I could return to that day, I'd collect all my emotions

I would empty out my heart and give it all to you

I love you, I love you

This is what I learned from you

Out of all the words and phrases in the world

This has become my favorite phrase

I mutter it to myself, as if I were stupid

I'm really sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for these words that are too late

I wait for you without a sense of honor

Will you return tomorrow by chance

This mind/heart

Even if it's ended, we won't know

Even if you can't come

Even if you've changed

Even if it's not me

I call out

I call out again

Like a parrot, I call out your name

And your love, like this

HowL - "Parrot" (partial ver.)

I started thinking of you again like it was yesterday..

The missing feeling in my heart doesn't seem to be reduced..

You are always appearing..

The more I try to analysis, the more my tears will fall..

Even if I rub away those tears secretly..

Those memories will turn over another memory..

Making me cry with a painful heart..

What I obtained are only extreme regrets..

The me who has never sacrifice, is now having fears that you might forget..

Love you.. I... I love you...

Among all those many words that I learnt from you..

The sentence is like a phrase by my mouth... I...

Muttering to myself... like a fool alone..

Sorry... really... really sorry..

Sorry even if these words came late..

I'll wait for you thick-facedly..

Maybe by tomorrow, you might return..

Love you.. I... I love you...

Among all those many words that I learnt from you..

The sentence is like a phrase by my mouth... I...

Muttering to myself... like a fool alone..

**Please do not quote the whole translations if you need to quote. Thanks**

Archived