[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest StrawberryPunch

the proportion in size for this pic is abit weird right?

if the small one is supposed to be Shin (from the sexy tank!) then who's the big one?

is it just 3-D playing tricks on my eyes?

shouldn't it be CG painting Shin's set of shoes?

i wonder how they managed to get CG's mobile to send that critical sms to Shin b4 the fire?

they knew nothing else could "move" him huh?

it was one of those evil maids that sent it

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovedrama

4 those who want the translation of eps 21 & preview of 22 ....here it is...btw credits 2 the original translators i just fixed it a little

and here is the preview translation

Thank you Ceesrain for the translation. :P

Guest andie

Cap on ChaeGyung resting her head on Shin's lap.

Huge graphic

These days, we live for this.

shincglap9sq.th.jpg

Credits to LAPAMPAM

Thanks DallasE, in times like these, we do live for scenes such as this. I wonder how the screencap above and this screencap

goongep21highqualityavi0028037.th.jpg

never make it to the real storyline. How I wish the PDs put this in the last episode. It gets kind of frustrating having these beautiful scenes in our heads but can't see them happening in the series. :(

For all its worth, these caps are just SO LOVELY! :blush:

Guest DallasE

We got our wish answered in this eppy.

Shin's developing CG's photos and the darkroom is filled with photographs of her during their beach trip.

I hope CG sees this and leave her in no doubt of her importance in her husband's heart!!! :sweatingbullets:

C6F7B8CBBAAFC8AF_032.jpg

My heart hurts for Shin when he was up in the attic and hating himself for not knowing what to do and how to respond in the stalemate of a situation with his wife. And then he turned around and asked Alfred not to cry but he was tearing up himself! Aish........

88678.jpg

88679.jpg

88721.jpg

88722.jpg

Another sad moment was when Yul got his heart completely broken when CG finally rejected him totally! So much crying in this eppy! I hope it kills Yul's mom to see his son in this painful state. In fact, this is the replica of the love triangle situation between her and the other two princes in another lifetime!

looks like the PD is trying to stay close to the mangwa..... from what I read...

Shin is framed for the arson.... the Kingdaddy does not believe Shin and thinks Shin set the fire for revenge.... The king thinks the money Shin used to build Chae's special space was used to bribe the Sang goon to set the fire... Shin does not deny anything because he is devasted by his father's lack of faith/trust in him... The cultprit was caught but she said that Shin paid her to set the fire.... Chae had doubts as well but in the end believes Shin did not do set the fire...

please correct me if I' wrong.... that's all I recall for now... it's been a while since I read the mangwa..

hope it will be better next week for Shin and Chae... :tears:

Guest psycho2005

if the small one is supposed to be Shin (from the sexy tank!) then who's the big one?

i wonder how they managed to get CG's mobile to send that critical sms to Shin b4 the fire?

they knew nothing else could "move" him huh?

Spoiler

Someone went into CG room and got hold of the mobile and SMS to shin.

Here's another link to the fire scene and preview http://www.uploading.com/?get=4TFOB0J0

PICTURES OF A BABY BEAR! what are they implying? is chaegyung getting pregnant soon???

the small bear is alfred & the big bear is SHIN

shin wearing the shoe that CG gave & looking at alfred at his attic

attic.jpg

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you everyone who uploaded the preview of episode 23 :sorry i can't remember your names:

before i leave for school i just want to say...is it me or is shin getting a lil weird? i mean its sweet how he takes photos of the women he loves and hang them up, but over time it gets kinda creepy! :huh: like he's a stalker, except he doesn't stalk... :phew: okay g2g...see everyone when i get home from school! bye bye! i'll miss you all!!!!

Cap on ChaeGyung resting her head on Shin's lap.

Huge graphic

These days, we live for this.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...127037_0004.jpg

Credits to LAPAMPAM

Thank you sooooo much for this pic... I will love you forever!!! :lol::lol:

*Changing my wallie now... :sweatingbullets:

I hope the preview is real... I mean I'm hoping it's not just imagination of CG cheering up Shin... Maybe the arson will make CG realized that Shin really needs her...

Hoping for Happy Ending!!! :lol:

We got our wish answered in this eppy.

Shin's developing CG's photos and the darkroom is filled with photographs of her during their beach trip.

I hope CG sees this and leave her in no doubt of her importance in her husband's heart!!! :sweatingbullets:

C6F7B8CBBAAFC8AF_032.jpg

My heart hurts for Shin when he was up in the attic and hating himself for not knowing what to do and how to respond in the stalemate of a situation with his wife. And then he turned around and asked Alfred not to cry but he was tearing up himself! Aish........

88678.jpg

88679.jpg

88721.jpg

88722.jpg

Another sad moment was when Yul got his heart completely broken when CG finally rejected him totally! So much crying in this eppy! I hope it kills Yul's mom to see his son in this painful state. In fact, this is the replica of the love triangle situation between her and the other two princes in another lifetime!

^ OMG> the CAPS. makes me wanna cry.

i hate seeing shin soo sad. GOSH. i'm soo sad to see him like that.

I SEE. HE WEARING THE SHOES CG GAVE HIM. THAT SOO SWEET. HE SOO IN LOVE , HE CRYING HIS HEART OUT CAUSE OF HER. SAD.

THANKS FOR THE CAPS.

* THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT UPLOAD EPI. 23 PREVIEW. *

Guest Meiling

I think the king is a SORE loser. He thinks that Yul was like him last time, gotta sacrifice his love one to the crown prince(his elder brother).

if epi 21 & 22 are like hell. surely they will give epi 23 & 24 like heaven ????

How can they be so cruel to leave us with just a heaven epi 24 !!!!!

Can someone post the ratings for recent epi ?

I pity Shin. sobs sobs

Guest StrawberryPunch

okI get it so the plot is to make shin look like he setthe fire, make him look bad. King Daddy will flip out, shin wwould lose his CP title..and all that other good stuff.

if thats the case King daddy is a loser..wait hes been a loser..well a bigger loser. most parents ask their kids before saying oh they did this...

Guest haydee

I just think Shin's dad is the biggest idiot hypocrite that has ever lived. And the ONLY 2 adults that actualy have a clear head on them is the old grandma queen and Shins mother who does not make judgements on any of the 3 of them. Oh and Shins sister and the old security guy whose always by Shins side.

Guest *pocky*

^

^

i want to know translate this song

Parrot (Aeng moo sae) - Howl

i find only lyrics ( korean | romanization)

but don't have translation

help me please...

ps...and sorry if lyrics had posted before...

하울(Howl)-앵무새

또 어제처럼 다시 그립습니다

보고 싶은 맘 줄지도 않는지

자꾸만 그대가 떠오릅니다

헤아려볼수록 더 눈물 납니다

훔쳐내 봐도 흐르는 눈물에

기억이 또 다른 기억으로 번져

아프게 날 울립니다

받은것만 있어서 내겐 후회뿐인데

준게 없는 날 그댄 또 잊을까 겁이나

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

그대에게 배운

많고 많은 말들 중에

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

미안합니다 참

참 미안합니다

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

행여 내일은 돌아올까

그대란 새장이 비좁긴 했어도

좋았습니다 행복했습니다

이별을 몰랐던 영원을 믿었던

그날로 나 꿈에라도

돌아갈수 있다면 내 마음을 모아서

내 가슴을 덜어서 다 그대를 줄텐데

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

그대에게 배운

많고 많은 말들 중에

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

미안합니다 참

참 미안합니다

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

행여 내일은 돌아올까

이 마음 끝내 그댄 몰라

올수 없어도

그대가 변해 더는

난 아니라도

불러보고

다시 불러봅니다

앵무새처럼 그대 이름

그대 사랑만 이렇게

Guest DallasE

The idotic excuse of a king is such a pain in the butt! I guessed he had been there, done that and that's why

he seemed kinda more understanding towards Yul than ChaeGyung whom he just bit her head off in this whole affair business!

Wonder when's he meeting his maker???!!! Isn't it overdue??

Live on this somemore.

g2.gif

Credits to original creator + miclub

Guest sparkzy

I just think Shin's dad is the biggest idiot hypocrite that has ever lived. And the ONLY 2 adults that actualy have a clear head on them is the old grandma queen and Shins mother who does not make judgements on any of the 3 of them. Oh and Shins sister and the old security guy whose always by Shins side.

i TOTALLY agree... i love the grandmother and the sister and the security guy... what is UP with that king??? AND... i totally hate the little servers who follow around yul's mom.. like the old hag lady and that b*itchy younger girl... GROSS...

i'm anxiously waiting for people to upload ep. 22 on clubbox!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. IS THIS CAP THAT PREVIEW FOR EPI. 23

THIS IS THE ONLY THING..WAHH. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SMILING COUPLE HAPPY AGAIN.

vlcsnap-108495.jpg

vlcsnap-108513.jpg

vlcsnap-108534.jpg

vlcsnap-108549.jpg

vlcsnap-108566.jpg

vlcsnap-108585.jpg

vlcsnap-108609.jpg

vlcsnap-108641.jpg

^ ALL CREDITS TO ME[JINA<3 AKA MAI]@SOOMPI.COM

I CANT WAIT TO SEE. THE ONLY HAPPINESS FOR ALL GOONGERS FAN.

Guest kimtoa

based on what You guy comment...this is how I think kingdaddy did not believe in Shin and blame shin for the fire because the library was his love-bird place with Yul's mom and he treasure it. He think Shin was mad at Yul so he must burn down the place which obviously King soo stupid that he didn't question why would someone burn down his property??? to get insurance money??? and why on earth Shin does kind of thing when it will bring him the consequence of loosing the title??? :crazy::crazy: use some brain man--oops I forgot He have the brain disease so He can't use it. This drama theme is teaching us that brain disease have a really bad impact how a person think and how stupidity a person can become BIG EXAMPLE: AKA -- THE KING-- he should resign, not fit to be king anymore...a person had a laison with his sister in-law NOT cousin -in-law. Why can't he think The person who burn it down it must be Yul since he jealous what Shin has ---CG .

Archived