[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest _yinsyung*--

the photos that shin was developing in his dark room were the ones he took of CG on their beach trip..

when i watch it tomorrow with chiense subs; i KNOW i'm going to cry; because its so symbolic.

shin once yelled at CG for coming into the room; where he had picture developing of hyorin; and now that he's developing CG's pictures the phone rings and he gets called ebcause he thinks CG is in trouble...

i can't believe they had the crown necklace falling; even though technically it was the internal officer that got it for CG...

i'm so sad right now...

can't wait for it to all be over next week....

{edit} some chiense fans are speculating that shin loses his memory in the fire; but...oh my god that's as kdrama cliche as it can get....

-yinyin

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmoshixkon

hizhiz, i cant wait until next week either ><

the preview wasnt enough for me -____-

man, i need to download this chap, cuz i just watched a lil bit at the end ><

but i think next week's more better than this week's, since i saw CG and Shin together =D

Guest poisonliz2

Hmmmm I think this drama is dragging too long. Should have ended either in Episode 18 or 20. Too long will be too draggy n the story line gets a bit :crazy: Well as long as the ending is CG with Shin then I'm going to purchase the DVD. If the ending is '....................... hanging or waiting for d next season then sori lah. I will purchase other drama which will have better ending and not too draggy. So far all the episode is soo good but then around EPi 19 onwards it gets really depressing and I feel depress with all the character.

If the PD is thinking of doing another season of this drama I think it's not worth it. They should use a different set of actor and actresses. Maybe the children of the crown prince and some overseas girl character n so on. Ok just my opinion.

Hoping for a good ending. Not into sad ending or ending that have no ending (hanging"??)

:lol::lol:

So far this have been a good drama but aiyo ................ until 24 ........

Guest StrawberryPunch

OK so what did she say to Yul that left him crying?? and then the royal fam that has them shocked??

Guest DallasE

Ending scene!!

But what's up with the preview???

I kinda thought the happy memory CG & Shin shared was just another one of those flashback.

1143123507_0001.jpg

Guest taiping

In my opinion, i think season 2 is worth it if they have the old cast back... i think its worth it just to see them together again... i dont think its gonna be good if their gonna change the cast...

OK so what did she say to Yul that left him crying?? and then the royal fam that has them shocked??

She said.. "Even after 2500(?) years and we meet again, I think I'm still going to like Shin."

Yul said "I'll still wait for you..."

Yul was sad that he can't have CG's love.

---

Chae Kyoung said she wants to leave the palace which shocked everyone.

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ it's possible that it's a flashback....

i'm trying to remember when they were last happy...it seems so long ago and yet it wasn't really...

this episode was a little wordy; so i'll have to wait until chinese subs come out before i can make any sense of it...as i said i'm totally lost and confused...

i have no idea what CG decide

no idea why yul cried

no idea why shin cried

no idea what the sang texted to make shin run out like that even though he was pissed

no idea what anyone thinks...

i must be one of the only ones left who is enjoying the show as it is right now...it's sad and depressing but i'm in the right mood for it so whatever they throw at me i'm just taking.

{edit} thank you KNYCZXSH for the little translation <333

i was guessing that's what she said...and that would also give her a reason to go to macau...but then; now that shin's caught in the fire her plans would ahve to change? and i don't get what's up with shin and CG - they confess and ackowledge their love to everyone but themselves...(yes - i am aware CG confessed in ep 16)

i wonder what next week's going to be about.

-yinyin

Guest cheli001

I think ep 23 will be ok. I saw frm the preview. CG is dancing crazily to make shin smile...

I loved the picture where CG is lying down... cutie....

Yul and Cg conver. I think i heard her saying she likes SHIN and yul is only a friend

Shin went to evil mom's place bec. he recvd a txt from CG. Then he saw drawn pictures (drawn by yul) of CG

then he tried calling CG but no one is answering the phone! they showed CG phone ringing then someone (i think evil mom's assistant) turned off CG's phone. Then there's smoke!!!! evil mom's palace is burning & shin is inside! I think he's looking for CG, he looks really worried/shocked.

Ending scene!!

But what's up with the preview???

I kinda thought the happy memory CG & Shin shared was just another one of those flashback.

I hope not.

Anyway, if it's a flashback, it suppose to be one of the scene that we've watched. And I'm sure it's not.

But still, it might be just an imagination :crazy:

Guest haydee

OH...Dallase, thanks for that Shin pic in the fire! Still say he was tricked into going there by Mo-toot. I'll have to check out a clip of episode 23 to see if its a flashback or if its after the fire.

first..i just want to thank y'all for letting us know what's going on. it keeps us on our toes...hahaahaha...i feel like i'm actually watching it too, though i'm trying to refrain myself on doing that.

second..i'm going crazy! i can't wait till this over! its making me insane!!! 2 more eps!!!!

i love goong!!!!!!!!

Guest Meiling

I missed epi 22! read thru d comments and speculation.

My speculation:

Shin after inhaling too much smoke, faints. CG took care of him. Shin in his sleep confess that he LUV CG very much. They made up and went Macau for their honeymoon. ....... sehson..... on the way........ hehehe

Guest DallasE

I hope not.

Anyway, if it's a flashback, it suppose to be one of the scene that we've watched. And I'm sure it's not.

But still, it might be just an imagination :crazy:

Yeah! It's definitely not from anything that we've seen before and CG's hair is current (same style + length)!

So , it's a little confusing here. Did Shin escape the fire coz he looks like he's trapped with no way out?

OH...Dallase, thanks for that Shin pic in the fire! Still say he was tricked into going there by Mo-toot. I'll have to check out a clip of episode 23 to see if its a flashback or if its after the fire.

I don't think it's flashback, because I think I saw Yul outside, and CG& Yul wear the same clothes which they wear in their conversation before that.

...right????....:unsure:

I missed epi 22! read thru d comments and speculation.

My speculation:

Shin after inhaling too much smoke, faints. CG took care of him. Shin in his sleep confess that he LUV CG very much. They made up and went Macau for their honeymoon. ....... sehson..... on the way........ hehehe

Sadly to say, looking at the preview, it won't be happening.

Because it looks like Shin is still hanging alone in his misery while CG wanted so bad to go to him (but as usual, she's kinda hesitate to come near him *aaarrgghhhh why? he's your husband!!*).

Still wondering how Shin could escape the fire, as dallase mention, shin is basically trapped.

Guest taiping

She said.. "Even after 2500(?) years and we meet again, I think I'm still going to like Shin."

---

I like what CG told Yul! it just shows how much she really loves Shin... however under circumstances, Shin & CG just cant be happy together.

I think CG will not be able to leave the palace since she was saying sorry to Shin when she saw Shin inside his room miserable... i dont understand korean, can someone translate what CGs assistant told her that shocked her in the preview? thats why shes feeling sorry towards Shin outside his room?

thanks!

Guest DallasE

---

Thank you for explaining this. I guessed as much when she mentioned the 25 million years meet-up thing that Shin once told her to Yul. Also, it's about time that she turns down Yul once and for all and leave him no false hope. It's less cruel this way for all involved.

Anyhow, trust CG's family to have such overactive imagination at this difficult time!! Poor Yul became such a hapless guy in their daydream. He was practically turned into a house husband like CG's father, cooking and hand feeding whoever!!! Anyway, I'm just glad Yul-at-CG's home part was merely a fantasy if not I would have cried bloody murder!

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ i didn't think he was trapped; i mean what about the door in came in through?

i think he was trapping himself more; with the thought that chaegyung might be in danger. that is, because he doesn't know where CG in - he's staying admist the fire because he fears CG is still there

of course - i may very well be entirely wrong.

{edit} anal factor of tonight will be not knowing what's going on in the preview next ep...

:D

-yinyin

Archived