[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

Okies, that was a long, on glob of a rant. Remember peeps, KEEP THE PEACE!

Peace out.

~Saki

yes SAKI- ur right. i've been in this thread from the beginning, i should know better, should've ignored it.

SAVE WITH A SILENT J to the end!!!

banner14sz.gif

banner0kq.gif

banner20gw.gif

banner36td.gif

banner42pk.gif

creds to imbc and as labeled

----

undoubtedly the best part of 21 was when JangKyung ran to KangHyun and said, beautiful swan be my picture...or be in my picture. whichever, it helped the mood of the ep get brighter.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deelow

Does anyone know the name of the supporting actress who plays Eunhae's friend, the tall one with the red glasses? Also does anyone know the real name of the female teacher who is assigned to teach her etiquette? Both of them are beautiful.

Guest q12345

Edit:

Finished eppie 21. A very good episode actually. Dropped jades here and there, but especially at the end of the episode with the family gathered around and then Yul confessing to the family and answering the Emperor by saying yes, he does love Chaegyung. I felt that instead of only the hardships that the elders knew about Shin and Chae and somewhat even Yul, now they finally realize that there is so much more to it than they were led to believe. Good for Yul for confessing, by not doing so, he was only causing more pain for Chae.

I agree, I lked ep 21 too. What I don't get is where CG's brains are?!?! She'd rather keep the secret of Yul's identity as the "young man" that was seen with her, than to preserve her relationship with Shin! In other words, she values Yul's reputation more than her marriage to Shin! If she valued her relationship to Shin more, then she would come clean and say that it was him and fill in the circumstances that led up to that point. No comunication skills (by any of the characters, except maybe Shin's mom, when she said she'd stick by her son no matter what the King did). :)

Guest insideMYheart

Does anyone know the name of the supporting actress who plays Eunhae's friend, the tall one with the red glasses?

Jung Ji Ae? Check the first page of the thread, her name and picture is up on the character map.

Guest q12345

Does anyone know the name of the supporting actress who plays Eunhae's friend, the tall one with the red glasses? Also does anyone know the real name of the female teacher who is assigned to teach her etiquette? Both of them are beautiful.

First page of this thread - Jun Ji Ae. ;)

Guest starrysmile

i just finished watching ep 21 of goong and i must say...it was soo sad! i felt bad for CG no matter how much she pissed me off earlier. i mean to kneel like that all day and not eat at all...that's so harsh! but just one question: what happens if she has to go to the bathroom...then what? she said she would never rise right? then there was the preview for ep 22 where as she was leaving the king's palace she said "no matter what i still believed that you would come for me but you didn't" i was like :OOO shinnie! you should have gone!

i felt especially bad for the queen. she was lying in bed with her husband and she told him that she was jealous of CG for having shin love her so. she was touched by that. then she asked the king if he loved her and he was silent. her condition's soo pitiful. she's been with him for over 20 years and he still doesn't show her a shred of concern after all she had to put up with. her only hope is to see her son become king and even that's in jeopardy.

at the end when yul finally confessed that he was with CG really took some courage. he knows that the palace is really strict on manners and how one should act yet he's willing to risk it all for CG. gooo yul! <3

then there was the part where yul's mom was talking to the nanny and i was like :blink: yul's mom was talking about how yul just suddenly fell in love and he refused to give it up...just like his father. now wait a minute! i have no clue what yul's dad was like, but there is one man who's in the same situation as yul is...and that's the KING! maybe i'm being too sensitive about that but it really bugs me.

Guest girl5

Actually, she was referring to YEH. If you see below, she stated "she can't act sad"...so if she wasn't referring to YEH here, who was she referring to :huh: ? Chaegyung? I don't think so.

girl5, it isn't right to bash or make assumptions like YEH got botox. We don't know if she did or if she didn't, there is no evidence. If she did, so what, what's new?

By the way, who's bubba :huh: ?

Also, i don't get how some of you say that you hate the drama or that it's dragging, but yet I still see you all every week? It can't be that bad if you all are still coming back every wednesday and thursday.

Okay, enough from me, gonna finish my backlogging now <_< .

Edit:

Finished eppie 21. A very good episode actually. Dropped jades here and there, but especially at the end of the episode with the family gathered around and then Yul confessing to the family and answering the Emperor by saying yes, he does love Chaegyung. I felt that instead of only the hardships that the elders knew about Shin and Chae and somewhat even Yul, now they finally realize that there is so much more to it than they were led to believe. Good for Yul for confessing, by not doing so, he was only causing more pain for Chae.

vv Saki, dear, I am keeping the peace...*does V sign* Not trying to start anything, we just all have our differences.

okay, you guys both win. I don't want to argue with you guys anymore. you guys just didn't get my main point. I was just saying it's not right to tell people, what they can and cannot say. If I say more you guys are just going to argue back, so I will stop. Yes, there is a rule, but sometimes people get frustrated and say what they want and when someone tells them "I am going to report the next person who does that" frustrates the person even more when there already frustrated.

I watch this drama because I've watched it from the beginning yes, I am frustrated right now with it, but i keep watching it because I'm waiting to see if they'll make it better b.c i read the comic books. It's a waste to not see the ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ep. 21 I don't understand why CG was all sad and jealous when SHin was with Hyorin. And now that Hyorin is gone, she's still mad at Shin because she thinks he doesn't care. What more do you want? Shin's trying. He's being soo good to her. And she acts like no one understands Shin but her and defends Shin to his father. But she's the one that caused the problem in the first place. THis just shows that she's the one that really doesn't understand him and she's the one thats hurting him. And I still don't understand how she know's Yul likes her and she leads him on, and even when shin tells CG not to see Yul she doesn't listen. is she trying to act like an angel because she's playing both of them.

Guest q12345

Just a thought - wouldn't it be great if the PDs decided to change the story to the following:

The fire was caused by Shin and CG getting back together and sharing hot passionate kisses! :phew::phew::phew::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::w00t:

AND - the fire burned down the part of the palace where mo-toot and Yul were sleeping, killing them.

AND - the smoke from the fire killed the King, but his wife survived because she was outside because she couldn't stand being in the same bed with a deadbeat!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest AznGrlz

great poem by the way....but when I read this I can't help thinking that Shin's view is better suited for it...for these recent epis I mean...like how he wanted to be near CG but she keeps running to Yul...and how Shin wanted to say I love you but he can't, so he announced it to the world (TV in this case).....I dunno...that's what I think though...still...good poem and thanks for sharing it....

azntina...tnaks for the sub...finally I can understand what they're saying.... :sweatingbullets: .......

Shhh...don't say it so loud...:looks around: :ph34r: hehe j/p :D me and her :Kimi: argued against Jessie and the rest saying it sounds more like cg then shin, but they sided for shin like what you said. We couldn't decide so they made me post this to let goong lovers help make a decision...now we owe them dinner and icecream <_< , :we used a guy to bet too :phew: : but the way you say it makes sense...it does sound like Shin more :D

Guest skara

I wanted to be by your side,

but you kept pushing me away.

I wanted to say i love you,

but somehow the words are so hard to say.

I guess the only way to grab your affection,

is by me proving to the world.

That pain is one of love's creation,

to melt away the ice that's cold.

Another friend of mine wrote this for cg's view...i find it interesting...see what you guyz/grlz think.

Good one my friend. Keep up :)

Guest AznGrlz

I'd be hurt too, but not to the point of not responding to my one true love. That's why I think he really does not know what love is. Your love of someone cannot be changed by their actions, nor anyone else's. This would be considered as an unconditional love. If they betrayed you and did all sorts of bad things to you, and these caused you to love them less, then it cannot be considered true love to begin with. Does this make sense?

I'm totally with you on that! That's why i said, Shin does have a right to be mad, but i didn't mention love in there :phew: :i think...: hehe something tells me he still wants hyorin :runs away:

LOL some of the responses are so funny.

hahah

Anyways, i forgot to say, yul deserves major props for confessing his feelings for ck.

we always knew he loved her, but had 2nd thoughts whether it was for the crown

the confession definitely cleared things up for better and for worse...

but yeha, now we know for sure he sincerely loves her...

(i still dont quite understand how he expects ck to just get up and marry him, leaving shin :/)

Just a thought - wouldn't it be great if the PDs decided to change the story to the following:

The fire was caused by Shin and CG getting back together and sharing hot passionate kisses! :phew: :phew: :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::w00t:

AND - the fire burned down the part of the palace where mo-toot and Yul were sleeping, killing them.

AND - the smoke from the fire killed the King, but his wife survived because she was outside because she couldn't stand being in the same bed with a deadbeat!

:w00t::w00t:

rofl...you're so funny...:lol:...but then yul campers might wanna kill the pd too for killing yul....dun mind bout mo-toot and the kind tho... :sweatingbullets: ....and the hot passionate kisses for Shin n CG (w/ the fire as the background mind you...) !!!! :lol:

Guest azntina

I don't know why is everybody hating on Yul for? He is soo pitiful!! I can't believe he confessed his love for CG to the royal family. He's obviously willing to give up all the power and wealth that come with kingship just be with CG, although there's like slim chance of that happening. Just imagine having a one-sided love and you're willing to give up everything, power, wealth, family, just to be with the one you love. But it turn out that she doesn't love him at all. Why is she leading him on like this??? I hate CG to the point of disgust now. She is like two timing them both. Grrr, choose one you dumb girl and leave the other to me kekekeke.

okay, you guys both win. I don't want to argue with you guys anymore. you guys just didn't get my main point. I was just saying it's not right to tell people, what they can and cannot say. If I say more you guys are just going to argue back, so I will stop. Yes, there is a rule, but sometimes people get frustrated and say what they want and when someone tells them "I am going to report the next person who does that" frustrates the person even more when there already frustrated.

I watch this drama because I've watched it from the beginning yes, I am frustrated right now with it, but i keep watching it because I'm waiting to see if they'll make it better b.c i read the comic books. It's a waste to not see the ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ep. 21 I don't understand why CG was all sad and jealous when SHin was with Hyorin. And now that Hyorin is gone, she's still mad at Shin because she thinks he doesn't care. What more do you want? Shin's trying. He's being soo good to her. And she acts like no one understands Shin but her and defends Shin to his father. But she's the one that caused the problem in the first place. THis just shows that she's the one that really doesn't understand him and she's the one thats hurting him. And I still don't understand how she know's Yul likes her and she leads him on, and even when shin tells CG not to see Yul she doesn't listen. is she trying to act like an angel because she's playing both of them.

This is for newbies... This is a friendly thread(or well it used to be)? I dun think angeline would have replied if you didnt BASh the actress?

Didnt we read the rules? In the past even though we hated hyorin, but we didnt hate the actress and we didnt bash her at all, we even said she was pretty.. the regulars in the thread are pretty much slient already, we are not posting alot anymore unless when we see something LIKE this?

Everyone is frustrated with the show? The pds are toying with our feelings.. So you can be angry but pls do not bash actors/actresses...

I hate yul in the show but i love KJH? :blink:

and u read the comic as well? i am pinning more hopes on the manhwa having a good ending than the drama actually. i started the manhwa 2 years ago. what about u? comparing frustration?

----

And yeah agreed 10000% cg is a TOOT in the last few epis.. no arguments from there.

i really wanan hit her really bad..

*pulls hair*

but i dun think she is playing the both of them.. cg , the character is an innocent carefree girl.

she is just selfish for the last few epis coz i think she kinda had enough of the rules whatever..

and shin was an richard simmons in the beginning.

basically blame it on their lousy communication skills

Guest AznGrlz

Good one my friend. Keep up :)

My friend said thank you and she wanted to say she loves all of you 'cause you all love goong as much as we do :rhymes...poets :rolleyes: : she also said, "Calm down everyone, no need to put pressure on yourself and others over a drama. The ups and downs brings us closer together fore we can all feel it and express our opinions and standpoints...so treasure each and every second of it, not just for the love of dramas, but also as an appreciation for all the hardwork these ppl had put together to bring this to us. So everyone lets just all enjoy...!" :D

edit- i g2g...getting really late here so goongnight and sweet dreamz everyone! hope tomorrow's or for some, tonight's episode wouldn't be such a heart-breaker :i got tissues ready for all of you just in case:

I don't know why is everybody hating on Yul for? He is soo pitiful!! I can't believe he confessed his love for CG to the royal family. He's obviously willing to give up all the power and wealth that come with kingship just be with CG, although there's like slim chance of that happening. Just imagine having a one-sided love and you're willing to give up everything, power, wealth, family, just to be with the one you love. But it turn out that she doesn't love him at all. Why is she leading him on like this??? I hate CG to the point of disgust now. She is like two timing them both. Grrr, choose one you dumb girl and leave the other to me kekekeke.

I do agree with you on Yul's decision to confess...I admire him for that...tho it makes the situation worse...:sweatingbullets:....and CG kinda leading him on....because she keeps on running to Yul everytime she has a problem with Shin...despite that she did tell Yul that she love Shin...or somethin like that.....I think CG need to take a stand on which one she wants...(Shin Shin Shin Shin!!!!!!!!)....and she can give the other to us...the Goongiers!!!!! :lol:.........

Guest juliehuynh

can someone please be kind to translate the song "parrot" by Howl in English,'cuz i couldn't find it, thanks.

Archived