[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lovedrama

I guess I don't mind her running away...as long as it's not with Yul! That's just wrong in my mind...running away with your cousin in law...ewww! :crazy:

what?, I love your graphic. Your poem is too funny. :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i dont remember wrong...wasnt there a talk of shin getting an art studio built espec for cg? if so....what happened to that?

Guest piano4112000

You know that is a good question. What happened to the art studio and what happened to the fire. I guess they ran out of time and so didn't include that in.

^ Maybe saving it for next season. Probably will wrap up this season with Shin and Chae finally expressing themselves to one another and next season will have them bring up the art studio for Chae that Shin is having built by knocking down the library that holds many secrets (bad place). I doubt Yul's mom will do a 180 any time soon, she'll probably go against Shin in season two about the whole art studio/library thing...she doesn't want it knocked down, even if it's on Shin's property. That evil TOOT will stay a TOOT till the very end. Also, I have a feeling that there will be further difficulties for our lovely couple in season 2. As for the story of the Queen, the Kingdaddy and Toot^2...that will likely resolve in season 2 as well.

Edit:

Rinrin, regarding those pictures of Ji Hoon and the little boy, I believe it's just him taking pics with a little fan.

Guest yaeri

ARGH!!!! this drama is frustrating me!!!! i usually hate on hyorin. but for some reason she's the only one that i dont hate right now. stupid chaegyung!! stupid shin!!! stupid stupid yul!!!! ahhhhh!!! they all annoy me.

why is yul so demanding of chaegyung?? run away with me. divorce shin. i think its so greedy and selfish of him to demand all that, knowing that chaegyung loves shin.

and why doesnt shin just tell her that he loves her??? its not that hard. he doesnt even have to say it. just show her. goshness.

and stinking chaegyung why does she listen to stupid yul??? just go with her heart!!!!!!!

Guest soutsada7

I've already sent my goong epi 21 file to sophendo, so I'm sure tons of ysi will be available later for peeps who can't dl from cb...the file's 160 MB, btw :D

Guest gglover

^ Maybe saving it for next season. Probably will wrap up this season with Shin and Chae finally expressing themselves to one another and next season will have them bring up the art studio for Chae that Shin is having built by knocking down the library that holds many secrets (bad place). I doubt Yul's mom will do a 180 any time soon, she'll probably go against Shin in season two about the whole art studio/library thing...she doesn't want it knocked down, even if it's on Shin's property. That evil TOOT will stay a TOOT till the very end. Also, I have a feeling that there will be further difficulties for our lovely couple in season 2. As for the story of the Queen, the Kingdaddy and Toot^2...that will likely resolve in season 2 as well.

Edit:

Rinrin, regarding those pictures of Ji Hoon and the little boy, I believe it's just him taking pics with a little fan.

i think the subject of sex is going to be brought up S2 also... and with cg's personality, i imagine it's going to be a TAD difficult... lol

and yeah, i agree with mo-toot, she's going to stay evil, trying to ruin everybody's lives and bring yul back to the palace.

Guest Ailin*

Here's an instrumental music that's been playing quite a lot in recent episodes, especially in today's episode (epi. 21...Shin's teary love confession to CG after the interview; and Yul's love confession for CG to the entire royal family at the end), with the recent turn of events from light-heart, happy to sad, serious drama. I'm not sure what it's called in Korean. The online translators came up with "Ice Pond." Perhaps someone who can read Korean can confirm.

얼음연못

http://222.122.12.213/musicdbr/0/183/h0183616.asf

Credit: moonchen @ Koreanwind.net

Guest mangosteen

thank you for sharing the summary...

I almost cried while seeing Shin staying alone in the room watching CG's photos..

those which he took for CG at the beatch

with all those beautiful memories...

I can't believe CG is so cruel to her hubby...

seriously.. how can she ask Shin to forgive her simply by saying she is sorry?

sigh... i dun't understand what's in her mind

and what she will be telling Shin in Ep.22

she surely is a dumb girl.... >_<

If I were Shin, I would never forgive her so easily. Did she even think about it before she mentioned the word "Divorce"? Now, I only wish Yul to be kicked out of the palace. And for CG, for what she said to Shin in the preview of ep 22, I can see she really wanted to run away from the palace. If so, why does Shin keep locking her in the palace? Let her go and let her see if she's happy when she's free, lol :fury:

Guest Christine1430261403
Guest echoRy

to think of it, the palace life wasnt too bad, she is rich, the only thing is freedom, the great queen is supporting her...Shin's sister also supporting her as well....I dont see any body scolding her...unless she makes mistates..which she made so many..otherwise ...life there is bearable,....wake up stupid CG...

to me, loosing my freedom would be a fate worse than death. free will is too much to lose.

aahh Bear!- she is being selfish...as much as Shin is being selfish.

and they're both baboo people, not just her!...grrrr...

I don't think CG is being bad. I really think she just doesn't know how to deal with all this.

Being rich and having people who are not her real family support her is all nice and good, but come on!

How many of you would be happy knowing that whilst your friends go off to College etc, you are st uck in a golden cage, bound by rules. You can't just hang out with your friends and you can hardly see your mum and dad.

I honestly feel for CG. Shin still should have been better to her, but no one tought him to be.

It is not fair to call CG stupid. She is only a young girl who is not allowed to do what she wants and who is miserable. She loves Shin, but she hates the palace. She sees everyone fighting and getting hurt. I don't think any of you could handle that any better than her.

There is more to happiness than having a hot guy you like be your husband.

Give CG a break!

*sigh* thank u...i don't feel so alone anymore!

Guest laceytam

photo_256_1_1_no_10333_1.jpg

this scene is so sad

does cg regret what she done to shin

it seems like shin say something that he will never forgive her

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 21 - 160 mb - YSI Links

Remember page 1545!!! ;) MANY THANKS TO SOUTSADA7 for the first ysi link!! From one comes MAAAANNNYYY...

Mirrors 1-62 have all been blocked. Please try to use this megaupload link if you still need the episode: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TH4PNYV

PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

Hey guys!! I was able to get the 160 mb version from SOUTSADA7, who got it from creidesca (SO GIVE SOUTSADA7 and CREIDESCA LOTS OF LOVE, TOO!!!) So... here are many MANY MAAAAANNNNYYY yousendit links to Episode 21!! Enjoy <3

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you tomorrow with Ep 22 YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Guest sweetshelly

thank you sophendo for the upload. <3

I just saw the previews for episode 22 and it doesn't look too good either. Oh, Goong is getting me depress.

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Woahhhh!!! I <3 you soooo much Sophendo! Thank you for the link!

Can't wait to see what happens, but seems like the upcoming parts are pretty depressing... I don't like Shin crying at all, it makes me wanna cry sooo much too T____T

Thank you again for uploading! You're just awesome! ^c^

thanks for links, chickas!! man i'm going to get mad when i done with d/ling epi21 since it getting depressed soon! hopefully, epi24 would have a good ending.. unlike sweet spy where its not even fnished... i sort of hate sequel. <_<

Archived